๐’๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐‘๐„๐‹๐˜, ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„โ™ก...

By Lilartist01

(๐˜ /๐˜•) (๐˜“/๐˜•) ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ... More

ๅง‹ใพใ‚Š
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ใƒ‡ใƒผใ‚ฟ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ใƒœใƒผใƒŠใ‚น
ๅไบŒ
ใƒ‡ใƒผใ‚ฟ
ๅไธ‰
ๅๅ››
ๅไบ”
ๅๅ…ญ
ๅไธƒ
ใƒœใƒผใƒŠใ‚น
ใƒ‡ใƒผใ‚ฟ
ๅไน
ไบŒๅ
ไบŒๅไธ€
ไบŒๅไธ‰
ไบŒๅๅ››
ใƒ‡ใƒผใ‚ฟ
ไบŒๅไบ”
ไบŒๅไธƒ
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ
ไบŒๅไน
ไธ‰ๅ
ใƒ‡ใƒผใ‚ฟ
ไธ‰ๅไธ€
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ
ไธ‰ๅไบ”
ใƒ‡ใƒผใ‚ฟ
ไธ‰ๅๅ…ญ
ไธ‰ๅไธƒ
ใƒ•ใ‚ฃใƒŠใƒผใƒฌ

ไบŒๅๅ…ญ

4.5K 188 949
By Lilartist01

<Chapter twenty—six>
|Albertoland|

Kendra and Jason both at your apartment, laying next to you in bed, cuddling you.

Wonderful.

You didn't mind, anything to stay away from the turtles. Especially one of them.

You were happy though, they didn't mind you being a mutant or meta—human as Draxum calls it. A demon. And here they are now, hugging you without a care in the world.

*knock* *knock*

That aura...it's not Jeremy.

...

Wait. It's—

"(Y/N)!" Muninn and Huginn both burst through the door, flying over to lay on your stomach. Kendra and Jaso woke up to the sudden noise to see two small gargoyles laying on your stomach.

"Hey guys." You chuckle giving both gargoyles a head pat as a greeting.

"Hey!" They smiled

You sigh tiredly before getting a notification on your phone. You pick it up to see Mikey calling you. Why is he calling?

"Sorry guys, I have to take this call." You excused yourself. They groan tiredly, no one wanting you to leave. You chuckle quietly. "I'm sorry, I have to."

They eventually let you go. You walk out your room and answer Mikey.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mikey
..............................

Mikey
Hey, (Y/N)!

(Y/N) is online

(Y/N)
Hey!

Mikey
Can you come over to this
Address??
Please?🥹

(Y/N)
...
You're lucky you're cute.
But—
Who else is gonna be there?

Mikey
My brothers, April, dad, aprils parents.

(Y/N)
... on two conditions.
1. I want to sit as far away from Donatello.
2. ...could I bring some friends with me?

Mikey
... I guess
How many?

(Y/N)
Uhhh...
Let me cont
Count*
5

Mikey
Ok!
I'll just add more chais

(Y/N)
Only three
2 of the are smol
....
Smot*
Small*
Ducking finally
Fucking*
FUCKING FINALLY

Mikey
Damn💀
Ok!
See you later :D
[Link]
That's the address^

(Y/N)
Tank you
Thank*
...
I'm gonna kms

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey guys." You enter the room again. "Let's go, we're gonna go eat."

"Where?" Kendra asked looking up from her phone.

"Ok, so. I'm gonna go eat with the turtles—"

"We're not going." Kendra immediately declined. Jason nodded his head in agreement. Why don't they wanna go you wonder?

One word

Donatello.

"Please." Your eyes full of desperation. "I don't want to go alone!" You slightly flinch at the thought of Donatello there, hopefully Mikey keeps his word and sits you to far from each other.

Kendra and Jason immediately noticed you were cautious, paranoid. Your muscle tensed. They knew something was wrong. They quickly sit up and walk over to you.

"Why?" Jason asked, his voice above a whisper.

"I don't really...want to talk about it..." you stare at the ground walking away to change into something comfortable. Kendra and Jason glanced at each other rather worriedly.

What happened?

Why are you scared?

"Muninn, Huginn! You're coming too." You yell from the bathroom. "No way I'm forgetting you two!"

Muninn and Huginn beamed with joy, you were so kind to them unlike Draxum. Always sending them on missions or to spy on someone, but with you they can relax and have fun. They are grateful for that.

You entered your room grabbing something from your drawer. Kendra got curious—"what do you have there?"

"A gun." You reply with a blank face, showing off a Glock twenty—two. "Never know when you need it."

"WhAT!?—" Jason panicked. "WheRE!?—"

"I stole it from a cop!" You smile excitedly. "Now let's go, tell Jeremy to come as well."

꧁꧂

You only feel four auras inside the building. Three of them were familiar, you couldn't really tell the other though, but it feels like you've met them before.

Maybe April's parents.

You knock on the door while the purple dragons stood behind you, Muninn and Huginn rested on your shoulders, using your hair as a blanket.

"(Y/N)!" Mikey opened the door. "Come in, come in!" You all entered the apartment.

You looked around. It was boring. It had grey walls with ripped up wallpaper, gloomy atmosphere, depressing, dirty. How sad. Who the hell would live here? You turn to face the owner of the apartment, only to see—

"You!?"

Draxum.

He looked weak. He was wearing a bathrobe, his mask half broken from the fight when he was shredder for like—fifteen minutes. The armor must've drained his mystic energy, almost killing him.

"Hey." He grinned menacingly.

"YOU!" glared at him pulling out your gun without hesitation.

Draxums eyes widen. Why the fuck do you have that!? The purple dragons, Huginn, Muninn and Mikey quickly grab hold of you and the gun. April and Raph, concerned you even have a gun, also can over to take it away from you.

"YOU SON OF A BITC—"

꧁꧂

"Why is he here?" You asked Mikey, gesturing Draxum. "Why are you helping this bitch?"

"Baron Draxum needs the help of no one." Draxum glared at you.

"Oh really? When I found you, were you or were you not living on the street?" Mikey raised his brow bone at Draxum.

"PFFT—"

"...Maybe." He admitted, embarrassed of how vulnerable he was right now.

"Powerless because your soul got sucked out by the dark armor, wanted for crimes in the Hidden City and who set you up in style?" Mikey gestured the empty apartment. Oh, how you wanted to laugh so badly right now.

"Dr Positive." Draxum replied embarrassingly.

"That's right. Dr Positive. The one who's gonna turn you from bad guy to glad guy. From sad heep to happy sheep. From devil to A level baby." Mikey continues.

Kendra hid her face on your shoulder trying her hardest not to let out a laugh. Jason covered his mouth letting a few muffled laughs out along with Jeremy.

"Mikey! What are you thinking? Draxum is the sworn enemy of the Mad Dogs." Raph furrowed his brow bones.

"But he's also the one who created us. And that makes him family. He was also the one who raised (Y/N), making him her father!"

"No he's not." You sneered.

"—Without him, we would've never met her. And once he gets some of those warm and fuzzy feels like he's a part of our family his goodness will shine." Mikey smiled ignoring your last statement.

"This is the most ridiculous thing I ever—" You stopped yourself from finishing that sentence.

You felt yourself tense, smelling a familiar aura.

You felt another presence coming this way—except this one was filled with insane obsession and felt a bit too overjoyed.

The door bursted open, almost breaking it. Everyone flinched at the sudden noise. And there stood Donatello Hamato, the soft shell turtle who tried to drug you over a week ago, ignoring the fact that Draxum and the purple dragons were there.

"(Y/N)!"

He smiled widely once he saw you, you could smell the joy and excitement radiating from his aura.

He had giant eye bags. He hasn't been able to sleep at night ever since you left after the drug attempt, feeling ashamed of himself—yet his hidden intentions were still there.

"Hamato—San."

Donatello's joyous and wide smile turned into a petrified expression at the sound of his last name rolling out your tongue. He didn't even miss to see the cautious and disgusted expression on your face.

"You disappoint me."

No.

His whole world broke apart. That's not what he wanted to hear from you. He wanted you to be proud of him, not disappointed. Is he the disappointment? He felt his mask getting wet again.

Was he crying again?

The tension in the room was clear to everyone. Kendra held your hand, pulling you closer to her with a protective stance, while Jason and Jeremy stood behind you ready to jump in at any moment. Mikey, Raph and stood beside you not wanting Donnie to come any closer to you. April held your other hand in hope that it could comfort you. Huginn and Muninn only hugged your cheeks with their tiny arms.

Donnie noticed Kendra holding your hand, intervening fingers, caring less about April at the moment. He felt something snap inside of him. Kendra felt his glare, so she returned it.

You smelled a dramatic change in his aura, from his joyful aura to a murderous one. Something was definitely wrong with him.

"Happy housewarming Mr. and Mrs. O'Nei—" Splinter entered the apartment with food on his hands with Leonardo next to him. His eyes widen when he sees Draxum. "WHAT IS THIS? I thought we were meeting April's parents!"

"Apparently we're helping Baron Draxum get his groove back." April rolled her eyes, still holding your hand.

"Called it!" Leo laughed. (Also confused why everyone was around you and away from his twin.)

"Oh no! I do not make my famous green bean casserole for my mortal enemy!" Splinter glared at him across the room. Draxum returned the glare.

"Whoa whoa he's not our enemy anymore. He's (Y/N)'s family!" Mikey calmed his father down.

"No, he's no—"

"Shut up—" he covered your mouth "And once he gets some of those warm and fuzzy family feels, it'll crack that icy shell and we'll be knee deep in sunshine." Mikey explained with a determined smile.

we'll this will be interesting. You rolled your eyes.

꧁꧂

This dinner could only be explained with one word.

Awkward.

Everyone glared at someone.

The Purple Dragons and Donatello. (Especially Kendra.)

Splinter, you, Leo, Raph and Draxum.

April to both Draxum and Donatello. (Mostly cautious)

Only Mikey smiled at everyone, trying to make everyone get along.

"Isn't this nice? When's the last time we all got together like this huh?"

"The time Draxum dropped me off a building?" Leo recalled.

"No actually, I think it was when he ambushed us at the botanical garden." Donnie corrected.

"No, no the baseball stadium. Dark armor tried to destroy humanity?" Raph reminded.

"Right, when he mutated me and almost killed all of us." You growl.

"That's right. Good times." Mikey sweatdropped.

"Would somebody please pass the creamed corn?" Splinter asked politely. Everyone looked around the table, only to see there was no creamed corn.

"There isn't any?" You remarked, although it came out like a question.

"Well I figured the guy who turned me into a rat could just Mutate the POTATOES INTO CREAMED CORN!" He pointed at Draxum angrily.

"Dad! We're here for a nice family dinner not to fight who mutated who." Mikey shrieked.

"No he's right." Draxum spoke up.

That's new, you thought. Is he...going to apologize? You couldn't really tell. You can't exactly smell his aura or emotions.

"If I had my powers I could create the most loathsome creamed corn beast I ever seen! Fear king corn those fool humans would shriek in terror!" He cackled.

You smack your head against the table. You should've seen that coming.

"Fool humans? As the only humans here, we take offense to that." April gestures herself and the purple dragons. You were about to ask why she didn't include you, but then you remembered your current status.

"Yeah, April's right." Jeremy agreed, earning a nod of agreement from his friends.

"But why? You are fools. You put sunglasses on your dogs, you take photos of your food, and do not get me started on Carol!"

"You got a problem with April's mom?" You questioned, eyeing him. He simply rolled his eyes at you.

"At least we're not fool enough to jump into a suit of dark armor without reading the owner's manual." April high fives you. You happily complied.

"Draxibald, what you need is to spend some quality time with humans, so you can see why we like them so much. And I know just where to do it." Mikey exclaimed. "Who's coming with me and Draxum to Albeartoland?"

Everyone kept quiet, avoiding eye contact with him. Mikey pouts as no one volunteered to go. He grabbed your arm, raising it.

"Looks like we have a winner!" Mikey exclaimed.

"I beg your pardon?—"

"No way (Y/N) is going with him." Raph, Donnie and Leo bang their fist on the table, making everyone flinch.

"...on second thought, I'll go." You turn to Mikey.

"Yay!" He celebrated.

"Kendra, could you keep an eye on Huginn and Muninn for me?" You asked. "I'll probably be home late."

"Sure—"

"—I could take care of them." Donnie offered as he interrupted Kendra.

"You." You stare at him with a blank face. "Don't fucking talk to me."

"...Yes ma'am."

Splinter stared at you two confusingly. What happened between you two? Leo on the other hand was more than ecstatic to see you two fighting.

He still has a chance with you.

꧁꧂

"I don't want to be here."

You hide your face from the animatronics. You just had flashbacks from Timmy's birthday party. You were in Albertoland, waiting in line for the bumper cars.

"Stop kicking me! Where is your mother!?" Draxum glared at a little boy who was kicking him. The boy ignored him and continued.

"Look at him. Become closer to humans." You state sarcastically. "Wonderful." You found the scene hilarious.

"Stay Dr. Positive (Y/N)." Mikey shrugged it off.

"I don't think I've ever been positive—"

"You wretched child! I will spray you in twain!" Draxum almost got hold of the child, only Mikey got they child and played around with him.

"You little playful human you. They love to jump and grab and hand and kick." Mikey chuckled as he let the kid run around freely.

You watched as the little boy ran over to his parents with an excited smile, going in circles as his parents laughed at their silly behavior.

You frown at this sight. You missed your family, you missed Oujirou, you missed Emi. Now they're all gone.

"Look! We're next." Mikey jumped up and down excitedly, taking you arm as he tore you away from your thoughts and Draxum's.

"Time for the fun to begin, baby!"

꧁꧂

"Stop it! I can't move! Do not hit me! Leave me alone human larva!" Draxum complained with children, they trapped him with the bumper cars.

You and Mikey ignored him. You were having the time of your life, you've never been able to do this when you were younger.

Mikey turned to look at you for a moment, he loved to see you enjoying yourself. He loved seeing you happy.

꧁꧂

"There is nothing better than human funnel cake."

Mikey grinned as stuffed the food into his mouth. You tried it, and loved it.

"Which part of the human is it made from?" Draxum questions, throwing the food onto the floor. You caught the food before it touched the ground, sighing in relief.

"No, Dumbass. Not made from humans! By humans." You facepalm. Draxum ignored you and walked farther away from you. You turn to Mikey with a sigh. "You still think he can change?"

Mikey frowned.

"I've known him almost my whole life, he's never going to change."

"Dr. Positive is becoming Dr Slightly Disappointed." Mikey's lip quivered.

You warp you arm around his shoulder, kissing the top of his head. A sad Mikey is a bad Mikey. He blushed at the contact.

"Draxum! By order of the Council of Heads, you are under arrest!"

The three of you turn to see the two henchmen from the train. No. Not them.

"Oh, no. It's you." You rub your fingers through your hair tiredly.

"Lady (Y/N)?" One of them noticed you.

"Don't you know them, Draxum?" Mikey questioned.

"Yes, they are bounty hunters loyal to the one with the most coins." Draxum explained.

"uh would they back off for 27 cents and a button?" Mikey questioned once again.

"You can try! Tell me how it goes!" You and Mikey turn to see Draxum running away as fast as he can.

"...I'm not doing this, he's on his own—"

"(Y/N)! We gotta stop these guys." Mikey held your hand.

"Why? Isn't he just getting what he deserves!?" You pull your hand back.

"He created us, and raised you (Y/N). Without him, we wouldn't even be here. He deserves another change." He cried. "Like we gave you another chance."

You paused. The fact that he's right just makes you feel bad. You sighed, looking back at Draxum, then back at Mikey.

"I hate to say it." You muttered. "But sometimes Dr. Positive makes a lot of sense." You smiled at him, giving him a head pat. You could never say no to Mikey.

"Let's go!"

꧁꧂

The henchmen appeared behind Draxum, getting ready to swing their weapons. Draxum shut his eyes, ready for impact. He opened his eyes when he felt nothing, only to see you in front of him, holding the weapon as you kicked the Yokai far.

"You saved me? Why?" He questioned.

"I'll never get used to this." You muttered. "But Mikey thinks you deserve a second chance, like he did with me." Draxum's eyes widened to know that Mike still wants to help him. And you too.

"I can't forgive you." You avoid his gaze, recalling Oujirou's death. "But I will help you." You reach your hand out to help him up. He took it, getting up. He pulled you in for a small side hug, he just wanted you back.

He wanted his daughter back.

You didn't know what to do. Your two henchmen were trying to kill him and Draxum is hugging you, which was rare. You were kind of uncomfortable. You only pat his back, which you then smelled his aura sadden. It was obvious he wanted you to hug back.

You both heard a loud explosion. You turn to see the Ferris wheel tilting sideways, about to fall. Draxum let go of you, now alerted that humans were in danger. You saw a mother holding on to their son that were about to fall. You were about to go, but Draxum stopped you.

"You hold off the bounty hunters, I'll save the humans." He gave you a head pat before leaving.

"My sheepman!" Mikey exclaimed fighting of the other bounty hunter that is trying to shoot him with his lasers.

You couldn't help but smile softly. Maybe he can change.

"We got more coming!" Mikey pointed at the other bounty hunter that you kicked a while ago. "You ready (Y/N)!?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, sweet cheeks." You get into your fighting stance. Mikey follows, blushing at the nickname you gave him.

You and Mikey glanced at each other, nodding in agreement for your next move. You both sprint over to them a high speed, both of you punching their guts as they flew of far away.

"Sayonara, cutie pie!" Mikey waved.

You chuckle before remembering that what was happening back with the Ferris wheel. You turn around to find Draxum falling as he held a mother and a child from harm.

You instincts kicked in. You sprinted over to them, catching all of them before the hit the ground. His mask fell off and broke, revealing his face.

You set them down as both you and Draxum both use the last of your brain cells to process the fact that you caught three living things, one of them being twice your size.

The mother came over to the two of you and kissed both your cheeks as a sign of appreciation, while the kid hugged both your legs with a smile.

"Why must you touch me with your germ hole?" Draxum wiped his cheek from where the woman kissed him a while ago.

"Look at you. You saved humans!" Mikey exclaimed.

"He's right." You agreed.

"So, change of heart? Maybe living among humans is not so horrible after all." Mikey tried convincing.

"Strongly disagree. But I suppose I might be able to tolerate them somehow. Given that I have no choice." He looked away from the two of you.

You and Mikey shrugged smiling.

"There's the bare minimum." Mikey gave him a thumbs up. "If you're gonna live up top, you're gonna need a job. Now what kind of gig would be perfect for someone who's always angry, needs to be the boss and hate humans?"

You both pause and think for a moment.

"...I know what." You spoke up.

"Where?" Mikey asked.

꧁꧂

"Here is your nutrient mound." Draxum poured some food on a students lunch tray. "DISMISSED!"

He was a lunch lady—well—dude?

"Well, this seems like it could backfire." April grumbled.

"Not with him." You remarked. "This is perfect for him."

"Come on April give him a chance. He's perfect, and It's great cover." Mikey wrapped his arms around yours and April's shoulders.

Draxum noticed a kid cutting in the lunch line, he used his vines and threw him across the room. "No hijinks in my line!"

"...he'll get better." Mikey sweatdropped. "With a few sessions with Dr. Feelings, with you (Y/N)!"

"Wait—what!?"

"You two will be taking sessions together to try understand each other's feelings!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes—FUCK!"

"Yay!" Mikey hugged you close to him, kissing the corner of your lip, blushing immensely. Your eyes widen before smiling.

You felt warm.

You liked it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR—CHAN SECRETS

Due to your current status, you can obviously no longer go to school—so you would sneak in through the vents to either visit April or just learn something.

You now take sessions with 'Dr. Feelings' with Draxum, which annoys you.

It took a lot of courage for Michelangelo to kiss you. He felt like he was gonna die from how hot his face felt.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FAN ART

Fan art below was made by @B00tyyyShak3r90000
I love your art 🥹❤️💕✨ it's so cute!

Fan art below was made by viledevillenynn on tik tok (I don't know your username on Wattpad🥲)
I'm in love with your art style😍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 226 14
๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—...
131K 1.8K 10
"๐‘ฐ๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’...๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
65.7K 1.8K 15
โ‹†โบโ‚Š-{Yandere LMK Various x Monkey Reader}-โ‹†โบโ‚Š (Reader uses They/Them pronouns) โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… โ”€โ”€โ”€ "ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด›ษชแดแด‡ ษช แด˜แดœแด› แดส ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑษชแด…แด‡, แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜...
29.8K 973 11
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‘๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ - The "Mad Dogs" have defeated many villains in a short amount of time, Yลkai specifically...