The Saviour: a Doctor Who fan...

Oleh He-Who-Remembers1

Set as a fan fiction to Doctor Who, a new timelord is revealed. His name is The Saviour, and is a long servin... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Meeting The Saviour
Past should be left in the Past
The wonderful Citadel
Questioning old friends
TARDIS for short...
How long was I away?
The Renegade strikes!
Goodbye, my Saviour
Please read!
Crashing!
What does he dream of?
Fancy a trip? Perhaps to the Moon?
The White-Point Star and The Siege.
Attack of the Dalek (Part 1)
Ask the Saviour (not an official chapter!)
Attack of the Dalek (Part 2)
Aftermath of the War
The Diamond Earth
Pony Version of the Saviour
The Return of Harmony (Part One)
The Idiot's Fire
Teaser image
Kidnapping of a Time Lord
The End of a Friendship
Parasite of the Mind
Confession of an Immortal
Epilogue
The Saviour and Crimson
2k Milestone.

The Return of Harmony (Part Two)

41 2 1
Oleh He-Who-Remembers1

Screw the schedule! I'll release it early because I want to! Not to mention, I'm a sucker for being a completionist, and if this sat here until the middle of February, it would drive me insane. So, I proudly present, the second part!

The Saviour was no more.

Looking at the Monitor, the Saviour pressed a few buttons on the Centre Console. "Hmm... perhaps I should go and stop that..." The Saviour muttered aloud, and presumed to pull Materialisation lever.

"Saviour, what's happened to you?" Twilight asked, and the former Time Lord turned his head towards her. Then the Saviour began to chuckle, before the chuckle turned into full-blown maniacal laughter. "Oh, I haven't felt soo alive in centuries." The Saviour replied, an evil grin crossing his face.

"What are you laughing about?" Called a greyscale Pinkie Pie, angry at the fact that someone was laughing. The Saviour turned his gaze towards the usually cheerful pony. "Oh, I'm sorry. Freaks don't talk to ponies. Took me long enough to learn that YOU ALL don't like anyone different!" The Saviour yelled, his eyes growing darker. "You aren't a freak, Saviour. You are our friend." Twilight pleaded, but the Saviour ignored her.

"Him? Our friend? You must be joking." Applejack told her, before she darted her eyes back and forth. "Ohh... close your eyes and imagine this: a world where all of you don't exist." The Saviour said, as another evil grin began to form on his face. "The Laws of Time are mine to command. They will bow to me." He added, before turning away and walking towards the TARDIS. "And I will kill anyone who gets in my way."

Starring The Saviours, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, And Applejack. Guest starring Princess Celestia and Discord.

The Return of Harmony (part two)

Original episode written by Hasbro, Saviour version written by He Who Remembers.

(This theme will be used whenever the Saviour breaks his own moral codes, like saying "The Time Lord Victorious." Considering he isn't aware of Ten's existence, the Saviour can go by this title and not realise he's referring to the Doctor. Anyway, back to the episode.)

"Time Lords don't ever raise their voices when they get furious. That's the fury of the Time Lord: a silent rage. One gaze at them, and you know you're doomed." That sentence replayed in Twilight's head. Something the Saviour had told her during one of their adventures through time. That's when Discord once again reappeared, laughing his head off.

"And what are you laughing at!?" Pinkie Pie questioned angrily. "Oh, you ponies are just the most fun I've had in eons." replied Discord, and Pinkie deepened her glare and got in Discord's face. "Well, quit it! You'd better think before you laugh at the Pink...ie Pie!" Fluttershy, who had also become greyed-out, decided to mock her 'friend.' "Oh, yeah? Well ha, ha." Fluttershy said, and Pinkie grew furious.

"Quit it!" "No. Ha, ha." Pinkie and Fluttershy kept arguing. Applejack walked up to Rarity, who was right beside the boulder that Discord made her think was diamonds. "Uh... Rarity? This here diamond of yours? Twilight said we should split it six ways since we, uh, found it together." Applejack lied, but got kicked away by Rarity. "HI-YAH! Try it, punk. He's mine. All mine! Ya! Ya! Ya!" Rarity replied.

The Saviour woke up. He felt like himself, and proceeded to check his body out. Thankfully, he was a Time Lord again. But he wasn't wearing his usual outfit. Instead, he wore something that was handcrafted. Small bits of metal were embedded oh the shirt, and there was white armour on his belt. A metallic-blue coloured robe topped off his new suit.

He was on a beach, with orange sand and a sunset on the horizon. His shadow was cast far in-front of him. "What is this place?" The Saviour asked, but no answer came. Instead, the Saviour heard the sound of sand crunching underfoot, and turned. There, in the sunlight, was a figure dressed similar to him. With the exception of a mask that covered their face.

"Welcome Saviour, we've been expecting you." Came a voice, which sounded feminine. The Saviour squinted, and realised the figure was the one speaking. "Who are you, and where in Equestria am I?" The Saviour asked. "Answers will come, now follow me." The figure told him. Together, they started walking down the beach.

"This is Everywhere, and Nowhere at the same time. Although, we have come to know it as 'The Edge'." Said the figure. This peaked the Saviour's interest. "The Edge? Edge of what? And what even are you?" He asked, and the figure sighed. "We went by many names in our lives, but we are known as the Guardians of Time, Defenders of the Edge." She replied.

Without realising, the Saviour noticed they had walked into a sort of throne room. And in that room, stood 11 more Guardians. They were either male or female, as the suits made it evident. The one that the Saviour had followed walked up to one, probably the one in change, and whispered something.

"Welcome, Saviour. As Guardians of Time, we welcome thou to the Edge." The leader announced, and the other Guardians nodded their heads. "Edge of what?" The Saviour asked again, and the leader looked past the Saviour. Turning around, the Saviour saw that the room had split apart behind him, forming a sort of cliff.

"Of Existence." One of the Guardians spoke up. The Saviour turned back around. "So, Guardians at the Edge of Existence... a-sorry, why do you very sound familiar?" The Saviour questioned the leader, who merely removed his mask, to reveal a 342 year old man. "I'm the First. I have seen everything, Saviour." He said.

"We're versions of you."

"From your past..."

"...And your future."

The Saviour rubbed his temple. He was talking to himself? Impossible. "No, this can't be. I'm being controlled by Discord. He's messing with my head." The 1st Saviour walked towards him. "No, when you arrive at the Edge, you are either dead or dying." The young Time Lord told the older one.

Back in Reality

The Saviour, who had decided to break his promise to help people, changed his outfit. Gone, were the suspenders and jackets. Gone, the white dress shirt. And in its place, the Time Lord chose a piece of classic Time Lord clothing: a red robe, with a golden shoulder piece. The Time Lord exited his TARDIS, and was stopped by some ponies who clearly believed he had been sent by Princess Celestia.

"Please! You have to help us!" One of the ponies called, a stallion. The Time Lord merely gave a blank stare, before saying one word: "No." The Time Lord pushed the group away, and continued his walk to Ponyville. Discord had told him where he had hidden the Elements, and the Time Lord wanted to get there before Twilight figured it out, but she was had been dealing with problems of her own.

Twilight had lost all of her own colour herself, and had given up on her friends. They couldn't defeat Discord, they had failed. Closing the Library door, she spoke to Spike. "Pack your things, Spike, we're leaving." But Spike merely groaned. "Don't ask where we're going, 'cause I don't know yet. Just not here."

Twilight placed a suitcase on her bed to start packing things in it, and she threw her Element into a waste bin. Spike rolled around to face Twilight, revealing that he'd been groaning in pain from burping out the scrolls that were on the floor. "Can't...move. The princess...has been sending these...since I came back upstairs." Spike began, and puked another scroll. "Make it stop!"

Twilight looked at the scrolls, and frowned. "These are all the letters I've written to the princess since I've lived in Ponyville. But why would she send them back?" Twilight asked, but Spike merely groaned again, before throwing up another scroll.

Twilight picked up a scroll and began to read.

"Real friends don't care what your cover is."

"Friendship is a wondrous and powerful thing.""And like the path cut through the orchard, there will always be a way through.""The best thing to do is stay true to yourself.""Everypony has a special magical connection with her friends. Maybe even before she's met them."With every scroll, a bit of colour returned to Twilight, until she was her normal self, when she realised something. "Spike! Spike, it's all so clear! Can't you see? Discord's trying to distract us from what's important. He knows how powerful our friendships are, and he's trying to keep us from seeing it. Do you remember what I said the first day we arrived in Ponyville? I told you that the future of Equestria didn't rest on me making friends. But the opposite is true! The friendships I've made since I've been here are what saved Equestria from Nightmare Moon. And now they need to save it from Discord!"

Twilight picked up Spike and placed him on his bed and he just moaned in pain which went completely unnoticed by Twilight. "You're right, Spike. I've got to fight for my friendships. For them. For me. For Equestria!" Twilight then noticed the state that Spike was in and she felt very sheepish. "Oh...uh...why don't you just stay here and rest? I'll take care of the whole fighting for friendship thing myself." Twilight said, as she left the Library. Spike then proceeded to vomit up another scroll, before a book was sent.

That book, however, wasn't sent by Celestia.

(Play in the background, as nopony really notices it.)

The Saviour had picked a new name for himself: The Rogue. No longer did he have to obey the laws set by the Time Lords, seeing as he was the last of the Time Lords. Then something happened. You see, when Discord turned the Saviour into a pony, that was after he had implemented the 'No wings, no magic rule'. So when the game was over, the Saviour had gained a horn, and a pair of wings.

On top of that, Discord also mentally gave the Saviour powerful spells to use whenever, literally making the Time Lord very dangerous. The Rogue had finally reached Ponyville, when he noticed that the Mane Six were beginning to get back together. Growling angrily, the Rogue ran up towards the Mane Six, who were chasing a grey Rainbow Dash. As he ran, he passed a red Police Box in the shadows of an alleyway.

The Saviour watched himself pass by, before pulling out a leather hilt from his jacket. The hilt grew into a proper sword, and he twirled it in his hands. The Saviour then pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver, and started scanning the area. In that moment, the Saviour knew why he was sent to stop himself: Discord was free.

"Well, I hoped I wouldn't have to deal with him after the events with Crimson." He muttered, before proceeding to walk out of the alleyway. Soon, Rainbow Dash had been reverted to her usual self, and the Mane Six were about to defeat Discord, when someone called out to them.

"Well, well, well. Look what the Dalek brought in." The Mane Six turned around, and saw the Saviour. His crimson collar was a bit banged up, and his robe was covered in dirt. "Saviour, what in Equestria are you wearing?" Rarity cried out, but the Saviour merely laughed. "The Saviour is gone. I am... what remains." He replied, spinning his hoof to add emphasis to his words.

"But you're the Saviour. How are you gone?" Fluttershy asked, her fear rising. The Saviour merely rolled his eyes, and then six mares gasped. "You have a horn?" Twilight questioned, and the Saviour smiled. "Well, I do. And it's not just for show." He said, before firing a bolt of magic. Twilight quickly made a shield, and protected themselves.

"You wanna know something? Once I've laid waste to this world, I'll take over the Universe!" The Saviour called out, and Twilight used her magic to push the Time Lord back. "Saviour, snap  out of it! You are our friend!" Twilight said, and the Saviour ignored her again. Rainbow Dash, being Rainbow Dash, flew upwards and went to kick the Time Lord.

The Saviour grabbed her extended hoof, and threw her into a  building. "Rainbow Dash!" The girls all cried out, but the Saviour merely shot another spell towards them. Applejack ran up with her lasso, and attempted to tie him up, but the Saviour just set the  rope on fire. Then he heard Pinkie laugh, and turned to his left.

There, Pinkie had set up on of her cannons. "Oh, Rassilon." The Saviour said, and Pinkie pulled the string of the cannon, but only confetti came out. "You know, I should have expected that." The Saviour exclaimed, before punching Pinkie away. Twilight charged at him, about to launch another spell his way, but the Saviour used his magic to lift her up, and slam her into  the ground.

Twilight slowly rose  her head, and saw the Saviour stand above her. "Pathetic. I destroyed Gallifrey, killed the Daleks, AND defeated a dangerous Time Lady. And what do I face? A weak pony, about to die alone?" The Saviour mocked, and his horn charged up. "This is the end for you, Twilight Sparkle." The Saviour told her, and Twilight closed her eyes. But the blast never came. Infact, the Saviour sounded like he was fighting some pony else.

Looking up, Twilight saw... well... the Saviour. The first Saviour she had met.

The 2nd Saviour looked at the Rogue, sword in hand. "You know, Saviour. Sometimes it isn't nice to betray your own moral code." He told the pony. The Rogue merely shook his head. "I remember this now-well, sort of remember." He replied, and then a spear appeared in his hoof. The two Time Lords circled each other, waiting or the other to attack.

The Rogue charged at his younger self, swinging the spear. The Saviour barely had time to block, but that first attack was a decoy. The Rogue swung upwards, and the Saviour had cried out in pain. He staggered back, holding the left side of his face while blood dripped through his fingers. The Rogue then proceeded to try and stab the Time Lord, but the Saviour rolled away, and the spearhead only scratched the side of his neck and torso.

Bleeding, the Saviour fell to his knees, as his adrenaline was wearing off. "You  die, Saviour!" The Rogue called, and the 2nd Saviour laughed. "Really? All that time, and you don't remember how you were defeated, Saviour?" He told his future self through gritted teeth, which made the pony raise an eyebrow. "What?"

(End Music here)

Then the Rogue felt something wash over him. It was a relaxing feeling, and he collapsed to the ground. "Took you long enough, Twilight." The 2nd Saviour told the lavender unicorn. "Saviour? Is it really you?" She asked, and he nodded. "You last saw me a few months ago, but the last I saw you... maybe 112 years, 11 months and 3 days." He replied, and Twilight remembered that the Saviour had been cut along his head and torso. "Don't worry about my injuries, just go defeat Discord." The Saviour called out, and Twilight nodded, and proceeded to gather the Manne Six.

In another location of Ponyville, Discord was sitting on a throne on top of a small hill watching all of the chaos that was happening around Ponyville. He laughed maniacally as he made a glass cup appear in his hand and he filled it up with a chocolate rain cloud nearby. "Chaos is a wonderful, wonderful thing." Discord said, before he was interrupted. "Not as wonderful as friendship."

Discord turned to see all of the Mane Six restored to their normal selves and he just smirked. "Oh, this again?" Discord replied sarcastically, before drinking his glass of chocolate milk and threw it behind him which caused an explosion. Applejack spoke up. "That's right. You couldn't break apart our friendship for long." Discord focused his attention on the orange earth pony.

"Oh, Applejack. Don't lie to me. I'm the one who made you a liar. Will you ever learn?" Discord told her. "I'll tell you what we've learned, Discord: we've learned that friendship isn't always easy, but there's no doubt it's worth fighting for!" Twilight told the Chaos Spirit, who gagged. "Ugh, gag. Fine, go ahead. Try and use your little Elements. Friend me. Just make it quick. I'm missing some excellent chaos here." He replied.

Slowly moving to his hooves, the Time Lord limped over towards the Mane Six and Discord. Sneaking around behind him, the Time Lord jumped and tackled Discord.

"What the? Get off me!" Discord yelled, but the Saviour didn't let go. In fact, the Time Lord was glowing white, and he began to levitate. "Discord, I will not let you hurt any pony else, understand? As long as I breathe, you will never take over Equestria!" The Saviour yelled, as his mane slowly became brown and short, his hooves becoming hands. 

Discord grabbed the Saviour, and threw him off, but the Time Lord floated back. "You never thought Equestrians could do this?" The Saviour asked, and he charged at Discord, holding him in place. "Hurry girls! I can't hold him forever!" The Saviour yelled, and the Mane Six took their places.

Everypony shined their Elements of Harmony and they all created seismic waves of their Element shape before all of their Elements shot at Discord, which made him confused. "Huh. What's this?" He questioned. Discord then saw that the Elements of Harmony were truly activating which surprised him. "No! NO!!" Discord yelled.

The Mane Six then began to rise up into the air simultaneously and gathered together. A huge rainbow-colored beam then shot itself into the air and directed itself at Discord which shocked him as he was turning back into stone. Discord, in his final moments before becoming a statue, redirected a bit of the blast towards the Saviour, which hit him square in the chest. The Saviour was sent flying back.

Discord was finally defeated as he was turned back into stone once again, but that wasn't all that happened yet. The rainbow that was in the sky created a shiny dome around Ponyville and it created a white flash before it showed that Ponyville has been neutralized from all of Discord's chaos and disharmony magic. The Mane Six then all landed on the ground and smiled that they've succeeded again and the new statue of Discord fell to the ground.

"We did it! Equestria is saved!" The Mane Six congratulated themselves, and turned to thank the Saviour, but he wasn't there. In fact, non of them could see him. "Saviour?" Twilight called out, and the group started searching.

Opening his eyes, the Saviour was back in the Edge. This time, he was wearing his own outfit. "Welcome back, Saviour." The first greeted, but the Saviour just curled into a ball. "No, it's not fair. How come I only got a few months?! I deserve more time." The Saviour pleaded, and someone walked up to him. Looking up, the Saviour looked into the eyes of a blonde woman. "We've all been where you are, Saviour. Don't worry, your future is in good hands." She comforted him, and they hugged. "Please, I just one more time...."

The Guardians looked at each other, and they all nodded. They all raised their hands, and golden energy flew out of them, and into the Saviour. "One month, that's all the time you have left before you must regenerate and cross the Edge." Fourth told him, and the Saviour felt his eyes tear up, before w white light surrounded him.

Slowly, the Saviour opened his eyes. He was in some sort of bed, and there were voices near him. The Saviour slowly sat up, and looked at his hand. There, regeneration energy flashed, before fading away. "Oh good, you're awake." Came a familiar voice. Turning his head to the side, the Saviour saw himself. Well, his past regeneration. "Why are you still here?" The Saviour asked, and Second was silent.

"Well, Fluttershy insisted that I get my head and torso wounds stitched up." Second replied, and the Saviour noticed a blood-stain bandage around Second's head. "Funny how I don't remember this much. Perhaps we went through this before." The Saviour suggested, and Second smiled. "Yeah, maybe." He replied, before standing up. Second turned to leave, but faced himself. "If I ever become half the man you are, I would be very happy. It's good to see my future in good hands." Second said, and approached the bedside.

Kneeling down, Second grabbed the Saviour's hand. "What Discord did to you, it wasted an entire regeneration. Not even stopping him could fix it, and believe me, I tried." Second told him, his voice calm, but with a hint of regret and saddness. "That's the thing: you tried. And that's all that ever matters." The Saviour replied, and Second got up again. "I'm going to need a new destination... I don't want to go just yet." He said, and walked out of the room.

One month... that's all I have left in this body. And I should be sad, but yet, I know that I would be lying if I were upset. It's a shame though, but my reward is having one last travel with my friends.

The Saviour hopped out of bed, and put on his original outfit, which was placed on a nearby chair. He didn't put his coat on, however. The Saviour carried his coat in in arms, and walked out of the room. Turns out that he was in a hospital, and nopony really noticed him leaving. When he stepped outside, however, he saw the Mane Six waiting for him.

"Saviour, your alright! Thank Celestia!" Twilight said, as the six mares hugged the Time Lord. "Thanks, I'm doing fine." He replied, but deep down, a part of him wanted to tell the truth: Tell them he only had a month left before his regeneration. But he shook the feeling. "So, what will happen to the other Saviour?" Rainbow Dash asked, and the Saviour saw Second waving before stepping into his TARDIS, and leaving.

"The timeline is out of sync. He leaves, he forgets ever meeting me." The Saviour replied, and the others were concerned. "Why would he forget getting his injuries?" Pinkie asked curiously, and the Saviour thought about it. "Well, I remember it now, merely because I travelled back to rescue myself. I had the exact conversation with myself, like he did with me. It has ti happen to the older version." The Saviour replied.

"Anyway, let's go. I hear there's a really nice planet that has the most beautiful sunrise." The Saviour told the Mane Six, and they all walked away.

The Renegade watched them, waiting. "Soon, all the pieces will fall into place. The knock of four, your life is done." She said, before laughing maniacally.

Hello! The third Saviour is coming to an end, but the story never ends. I will keep uploading until his final moments, and then I will continue the story in Season 2. And yes, whenever I include other versions, I'll use their number instead of saying "The Saviour replied to the Saviour." cause that would get confusing fast.

See you all in 'The Idiot's Fire'! Bye for now!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

150 7 5
It is known that the Doctor is the last Timelord and that this is often the reason for him feeling alone. But what if he wasn't. What if beside the m...
33.5K 876 29
11 X Reader Imagines Mixture of one-shots and 3-4 parter imagines. Happy travelling! Number 1 in GerĂ³nimo
170K 3.7K 31
In the back garden of a big house housing two sisters, the newly regenerated Doctor tumbles in with his messed up TARDIS, he investigates the scary c...
209K 6.7K 26
Caramillia Jonicale, the last female Timelord among existence. After reaching Earth in a status bubble that kept her safe, with a stolen vortex manip...