Crashing!

All was peaceful during the night, when the guards started hearing a strange noise: the wheezing sound they had heard when Princess Celestia disappeared. The guards looked up, and saw a red box tumbling from the sky. It was making a steady approach, but suddenly it lurched to the side, smashing into the mountain. Glass fell from the sides as the doors opened.

"Hold on! Stay away from the door!" The Saviour called, rushing to close it, but the TARDIS twisted in the air, and he was knocked off his feet. The Mane Six gasped in horror, rushing over to the door as Celestia tried to stabilise their flight. Poking their heads out the door, they couldn't see the Saviour anywhere. Rainbow Dash flew out the door, followed by Fluttershy. Rarity and Twilight used their magic to lower themselves, as well as Pinkie Pie and Applejack to the ground.

Looking up, they saw him. The Saviour was dangling below the boxes base, and he was swinging his legs in the air. "Whoa!" The Saviour exclaimed, his arms growing tired. Celestia pulled one final lever, before flying out of the box and used her magic. The TARDIS suddenly stopped in the air, and Celestia lowered it to the ground. Once at a suitable height, the Saviour let go of the base, and dropped to the ground, rolling away from the TARDIS.

The Saviour stood up, as Twilight and the others rushed towards him. "Saviour! Are you alr-" Twilight began, but the Saviour cut her off. "Shush!" He said, before turning around, hitting the door of the TARDIS. "Hm, steering's a bit off." The Saviour said, as a puff of orange smoke left his mouth. The glowing energy faded into the air, and the Saviour suddenly got up, off balance.

"I feel really tired all of a sudden." The Saviour told the group, before hitting the ground with a thud. The mares just looked at each other, before looking back at him.

"Well, this seems important." Said the Saviour, before his regeneration. Beside him, stood the Doctor of War. Together, they had broken into the Gallifreyan Vault, and now, they were planning to end the Time War for good.

"I'm going to need that relic." The Doctor of War told him, which made the Saviour look grumpy. "Says here that this is the Moment, the most powerful and dangerous weapon in the universe." He informed his friend. "Well, if you're gonna use it on the billion, billion Daleks across the planet, you could destroy Gallifrey in the process." The Saviour added, but to no avail. The Doctor of War grabbed it, and walked to his TARDIS, a battered, old police box from Earth, 1963.

"This war ends today. No more, no more.... Best get away, old friend." The Doctor of War told him, before closing the TARDIS door and dematerialising. The Saviour felt the gush of wind in the vault, before entering his own TARDIS. Flying away, he used the monitor to watch the events unfold. Gallifrey suddenly exploded, destroying the Dalek ships and the Time Lords in the process.

The Mane Six heard a shout, before the sound of a door being slammed open. They knew he had woken up. Rushing through the castle halls, they soon found him. "Saviour! You need to lie down!" Said Twilight. The Saviour looked at them, his face serious, and he held a stare that looked as powerful as Fluttershy's stare.

"There's only a bed in there! What's the point!" The Saviour said, his voice sounding Scottish. "It's a Bedroom! Of course it has a bed!" Fluttershy told him. And the Saviour just opened his mouth and closed it a few times.

"So, you have a room for sleeping? What happens if you're awake?" The Saviour asked. Pinkie took a step forward. "You leave the room to have a really wonderful day!" Pinkie said, enthusiastically. That prompted another stare from the Saviour. "So, you have a room for not being awake in? What's the point? You're just missing the room!" The Saviour shouted, before glancing at the mirror.

"And don't look in that mirror, it's absolutely furious!" He added, and the mares all surrounded him. "Saviour, please calm down." Came a voice. The group all looked at the door, and saw another pony. She looked like Celestia, but had a dark blue mane. Luna looked at him, square in the face. "Thou need rest, and thou better sleep!" She shouted, in a loud, royal voice, before walking down the hall.

"Fine, I will! But first, at least cover the crack on the wall. It keeps glowing when I open my eyes." The Saviour said, clearly annoyed, before realising what he had said. "Crack?" The Saviour spoke, before tracing his fingers along the crack on the wall. "Why is there a crack in the wall?" Rarity asked, confused.

"Two parts, two places where the fabric of reality has been torn. Somewhere in your universe, there is a place that has made contact with another universe." The Saviour stated, before fixing up his shirt, to the best of his abilities, before opening the window and climbing out. "Where do you think you're going?" Twilight questioned, sticking her head out of the open window, but the Saviour had disappeared.

Walking across the rooftop of the castle, the Saviour was waving his arms about. "Oi! Princess Whatshername!" He yelled, drawing the attention of a sleepy Princess Celestia. Celestia opened her window, and saw the man walking across her castle roof, flapping his arms like a madman. Suddenly, the shouting man stopped, when something red hit him in the head from above. Looking up, Celestia saw the TARDIS, with a dangling man holding the base, before it disappeared.

A/N

Ooh! Hit by his own sign! And you didn't think that that would happen, did ya!

The Mane Six found him, and Twilight used her magic to lift him into the air. Once inside the room, she lowered the Saviour to the bed, and they left. The crack in the wall suddenly opened, and a piece of burnt, blue wood came out of it. The hole closed, leaving only the crack on the wall.