nothing lasts forever{wlw, te...

By exclusivepearls

Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who... More

π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜¦π˜―
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜­π˜·π˜¦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘺
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’†

𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹

34.2K 688 678
By exclusivepearls

The next week flies, I sit in my English class. My new English class. The teacher is Miss Murray, she is at least fifty, not that it matters.

The door opens and Malyn looks to miss Murray.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could speak with Diana?" Malyn looks around spotting me with a small smile.

"Yes, that's fine. I'll email you the homework." Miss Murray says and I roll my eyes to myself as I pack up my bag. I put my bag on before quickly leaving the classroom.

"Hi Diana, how have you been?" She smiles and I fix my bag. I'm guessing she knows about me and Natalie, well the rumours and stuff. This is probably the reason she wants to talk.

"Fine, how have you been?" I ask looking at the floor as we walk to her room. My shoe is untied. It's fine, I'll tie it later.

"I've been good, thank you for asking. We haven't spoken in a while, your exams are this week correct?"

"Yeah, they start tomorrow."

"Christmas is close. Are you excited?"

"No." I simply say as she opens the door stepping inside, I walk in and walk over to the comfy chair sitting down. She closes the door before walking around her desk sitting down.

"Why not?"

"I haven't bought presents yet, it's not even two weeks away. I kind of forgot about Christmas honestly."

"Do you not like Christmas?"

"No, growing up. Yeah, of course. But you know when things go downhill it gets bad, the arguing between my parents every night. Then Christmas—or even birthdays, everything seemed perfect. It was uncomfortable."

"You're being very open today."

"I know. But yeah, just Christmas. I'm not a big fan of it."

"Do you prefer halloween?"

"Yeah, definitely. I actually really like Halloween, I do get terrified watching horror movies but I guess I somewhat like them..?" I shrug. She looks at me for a second before straightening up.

"I want to talk to you about something, something which won't be brought up with Mrs Daniels at all." She tells me and I wipe my hands off my jeans.

"Okay..?"

"You and miss snow." She puts her notepad and pen onto her desk, she closes her laptop and I tap my finger off of my leg, resisting the urge to bite my cheek.

"There's nothing—"

"That day when I walked in, I didn't see some innocent conversation Diana. I saw you two. It's not my business, I understand that but are you digging your own grave?" She asks. Is that something a councillor should ask. Besides the point...

"We are friends."

"Friends who kiss?"

"Some people kiss their friends."

"You don't seem like the type to."

"Why not?"

"You Just don't." The bell rings and I stand up grabbing my bag.

"It's lunch, I better go eat something. Nice talk." I turn around quickly walking over to the door opening it and walking out, I run straight into someone and fall back on my ass.

"Jesus—" I make eye contact with Natalie. I quickly scramble back struggling to get up. I hear a few laughs and Natalie looks away from me.

"You are all really mature." She says before walking away quickly, my face is bright red. I can feel it, my face heating up.

I quickly fix my bag as I walk outside quickly to find Charlie. He's at our usual bench, with Kai and I almost trip trying to walk over quicker.

Shit. I can't say anything with Kai around, they seem to be talking. I shouldn't interrupt. I turn back around quickly walking inside, Charlie seems to really like Kai. I don't want to ruin their moment.

I walk towards her class just checking around me to make sure nobody sees me, I stop outside her classroom looking around still. Everyone usually goes to the cafeteria or outside. Usually there is some people in the halls but there's nobody.

I open her door quickly going inside shutting it behind me. She looks to me doing a double take.

"Are you trying to get us killed?" She stands up quickly and I smile a little, I still stand against the door.

"No, I just wanted to talk. It's been a week and I wanted to apologise for running into you." I tell her and she walks closer crossing her arms. I turn my head a little, her room has a small window. One that someone could see in. I look back to her and she looks to it. She looks around the room. She's wearing a pencil skirt, doesn't really seem like her. It's long and black, she has a button up shirt too.

"You look fancy." I smile and she rolls her eyes.

"I have a meeting."

I keep my hand on the door handle, keeping it closed. She walks across the class, she takes one of the posters she stuck up off the wall.

"Oh Carina, bless your soul and thank you for giving me a key to my classroom." She walks back over, I move toward her desk as she sticks a little poster over the window and it just about covers it, I laugh a little and she looks to me.

"Shut up." She puts the key in the door locking it. She turns to me and I smile.

"How have you been?" She walks closer to me, I lean back against her desk.

"I've been good, how about you?" I ask. She looks at me as she puts her hands on her desk, at either side of my waist. I look slightly up at her.

"I've been bored." She frowns a little and I hum a little. She's wearing a gold necklace, I slide my finger around the back of it to get a closer look. It's a little angel, it's very pretty.

"What's your favourite flower?" I ask her and she looks from the necklace back to me.

"Roses. Basic I know, but they are truly beautiful. And you, let me guess. You're a daisy kind of girl." She straightens up a little keeping her hands where they are. I smile widely.

"How did you know?" I ask still smiling. I love daises.

"I can tell."

"How can you tell?"

"I just can."

"That's not an answer." I look up at her leaning off the desk slightly and her lip twitches into a smile a little.

"Well it's the answer you are getting." She puts her finger under my chin causing my heart to skip a small beat. I look at her before quickly glancing down to her lips, I swallow a little before pulling her forward by her waist kissing her.

I lean off of the table more pressing my body against hers. My tongue slides into her mouth before hers goes into mine.

She puts her hand around to my back leaning me down onto her desk.

I moan into the kiss before I hear the door attempting to open. We both pull back quickly making eye contact. She puts her finger up to her lip.

"Natalie." I hear Mrs Daniels voice, Natalie's eyes widen a little.

"Yeah, just a second." Natalie says and points to under her desk, i lean off of it quickly walking around and bending down. Not much space but it's going to have to do, I squeeze in sitting with my knees to my chest and trying to hold my breath.

I hear Natalie walk over unlocking the door.

"Why was that locked?" I hear Daniels ask. I bite my cheek as I squeeze my leg.

"I was trying to get work done, but you know with the allegations people keep peeking in that ridiculous window. I don't know what they think they will find but I needed to concentrate. Apologies." I hear Natalie.

"Right, that's fine. Please sit down, I want to speak with you."

Natalie comes into my view as she sits down on her chair, she looks at me before moving her chair into the desk a little. I move my legs more.

"Graduation is coming up quicker than I thought, I was wondering if you would say a speech at it." Daniels says and Natalie hums.

"That's not my kind of thing."

"How come?"

"I am not a people person, yes I'm a teacher but I don't like speaking in front of big crowds. I am also going to just guess that you want me to say a sad sappy speech." I hear Natalie tap the desk. Wait a minute.

I start sliding my hand up the back of her leg. She shifts in her chair. Daniels continues talking, I move in front of her legs as best and as quietly as I can. I tap her leg....

she opens them. Oh lord.

"If you haven't noticed a lot of the parents do not like me teaching their kids since I'm being accused of being a pedophile, which I am not." I hear Natalie say and I push up her skirt a little, she pushes her chair in a little more sitting back. She lifts herself off of the chair slightly, I pull at her skirt and underwear quickly.

"Well you will be meeting Diana's aunt this Friday, at the parent, teacher conference. I haven't called her about this situation, I'm hoping you will talk to her about it." Daniels speaks and I shake my head to myself, Natalie fixes herself in her chair. I pull the chair closer before she opens her legs. I kneel up as best as I can before leaning in, they continue talking.

I lean in slowly running my tongue along her, I repeat it once before sliding my tongue into her slowly. I hear her voice change ever so slightly. Class is going to be starting soon.

I lean in more licking and tasting her.

"I just want you to come up with a speech—"

"Saying what? I'm sorry for the Ah-accusations about me sleeping with a student, it didn't happen hope they have a good life?" Natalie begins to get annoyed with Daniels.

No.." Mrs Daniels continues but I don't listen as I try to taste more of Natalie, I lick at her quickly holding her thighs on my shoulders moving my head in more.

"Mmm....I don't know what I'm supposed to say to parents. I won't speak on the situation unless it's brought up, the conference is about their children and how they are getting on. Not about anything else." Natalie moves down a little, I suck a little bit making her move quickly.

"Are you alright? You look a little..." Mrs Daniel's asks Natalie making her hum quickly, it's a shaky hum.

"I'm...fine. I just think this stress is getting to me." I suck harder making her move her hand under the table to my head pulling my hair. I smile to myself.

"Well I'm glad you and Diana are listening, staying away from each other. So parents shouldn't have much to say, you are a good teacher. I'd really like for you to have a future at this school." Daniels says.

"Yes....I would like that too." Natalie's voice goes hoarse a little.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I don't have a class next so I'll probably.....go home and get some medicine." Natalie's words drag. I begin licking fast, trying to get more of her.

"Look, I'll leave you now. But think about the speech, just think about it till Friday at the conference." I hear Daniels walking.

"YesI will, thank you Daniels." Natalie says, she sounds like she's out of breath. I hear footsteps.

The door opens then closes.

"You are a brat." She let's out as she moves back slightly, I smile up at her as I lean back.

"You like it though." I lick a little at my lips, I move back between her legs. She didn't finish yet. She smirks shaking her head as she lets her legs open more.

I lean in quickly tasting her again, licking at her. I lean my head into it, I use my hands to open her a little more. I lick quickly, I hear a quiet moan from her. God she turns me on. I suck then lick before sucking again, making her moans gradually get louder.

"Such a good girl." She moans putting her hands into my hair scratching my scalp as her body moves into it. I lick at her, getting faster at every lick.

Her body twitches and I stick my tongue further into her and swipe harder. I look up at her and she's already looking down at me biting her lip slightly as I feel her start to tighten.

"Fuck Diana, I'm gonna-" Her legs shut as I get more of her, taste more of her. I moan licking at her. She moans too, her legs shut and her hand pulls my hair.

I start to slow down as she starts to calm down, I lean back licking my lips looking up at her.

Her chest falls and rises quickly as she's sitting back in the chair, she runs her hands through her hair before leaning forward taking my hand pulling me onto her lap. I smile as she grabs the back of my neck kissing me, her tongue sliding into my mouth immediately. I move my head into the kiss, I'm sitting on my teachers lap, kissing her after eating her out. Technically she's not my teacher anymore though.

Her hand goes into my pants.

"Can I-"

"Yes, please." I cut her off helping her zip down my jeans. Her hand goes under my underwear. Her other one pulls at my shirt, I help her. Taking my shirt off. The bell goes and I ignore it. I have History right now. She said she doesn't have a class.

She looks up at me as I sit on her, she moves two fingers into me slowly.

✺   ✺   ✺

Me and Charlie sit back on his couch talking about our day since my new timetable limits our time in school together. Which is awfully annoying.

My phone starts buzzing and it's Jane, she's been calling me all week. I've ignored all her calls and messages.

"Jane?" Charlie asks as he puts a few pieces of popcorn into his mouth, I nod turning off my phone.

I sit back enjoying the movie we watch as I eat some popcorn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.1K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...
131K 2.3K 17
Veronica is a senior in high school, a new English teacher arrives and they slowly become connected with each other. Except one is verging on the lin...
Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
281K 5.9K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...