𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗

By alienperson10101

ꜱᴋ8 ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ fanfic (𝓂𝒾𝓎𝒶 𝙭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀- Y/N L/N recently moved to... More

✮Crystal Clear✮
˗ˏSchool Schedule˗ˏ
˗ˏˋ chap. 1 ★ normal??ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 2 ☆ mission one ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 3 ★ hammerheadˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 4 ☆ silver lining ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 6 ☆ pineapple ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 7 ★ 3am ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 8 ☆ skater cult ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 9 ★ dodge balls ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 10 ☆ rules are rules ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 11 ★ team Kento ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 12 ☆ slimeˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 13 ★ bad blood ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 14 ☆ skating hatersˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ chap. 5 ★ hammy ˎˊ˗

157 2 0
By alienperson10101

I ended up changing out of my uniform into some PJ's. At my old school it was a public school so we didn't have uniforms. School uniforms aren't great, but now I won't have to find something to wear in the morning. After changing I took a pretty long nap. My long nap was cut short and someone was at my door.

"N/NNN!!" Someone was knocking at my room door.

"Whatttt??" I groan. I hate being woken up from very good naps.

"Dinner is ready, come and set the plates."

"Okkkk" I stand up and walk down the stairs to the dining room. I take a few dishes from the drying rack and lay them on the table. My dad made the food. Both families came to the dining room. Everyone sat down at the table.

"Sooo, N/N, how was your first day of school here in Okinawa?" My dad asks.

"It was pretty good." I smile

"That's good to hear"

"Did you make new friends??" My mom asks. She knows I'm still upset about leaving Sage. I only had a few friends back at my old school. Sage, May, and Vickie.

"Yeah, two!!" I say while eating my food

"That's great!!" She says

"See I told you they would be fine moving here" My dad laughs to my mom

"I'm going to be learning how to skateboard." I blurt out while trying to fill the silence

"Huh?" Both my parents say in sync

"I already bought it and my friend is going to teach me" I explain

"Who?"

"Someone I meet today in school"

"Sounds sketchy"

"Don't worry he is a pro skater" Taka rolls his eyes and says with sarcasm

"Oh, okay, just wear a helmet and be safe." My mom says

After I finish eating and clean my plate. I go and take a shower. I now have a bathroom connected to my room which was crazy. The guest bedroom that was now mine was like some type of mini hotel room. I brush my teeth and then lay on my bed for a while. 'Shit i forgot to make that gc with Sara and Miya' I add both of them to a gc.

Y/N added Sara and Miya to chat

                                                                                              'Heyyyyyy'

Sara: 'Hiiiii'

Miya: 'Yooooo'

                                                                        'Im soooo board rnnn'

Sara: 'Sameee'

Miya: 'L I"m not because I have a life.'

                                                                       '😧 We have a life too'

Sara: '^^^ frrr'

Miya: 'Sureeee'

Sara: 'we do🙄'

                            'Anyways, what should we name this chat???'

Sara: 'idk'

Miya: 'People with no life and Miya.'

                                                                                                                'No.'

Sara: '100000% no'

Miya changed the chat name to 'people with no life and Miya'

Miya: 'That's a great name'

                                                                                                                 'No.'

Miya: 'Yes'

Y/N changed the chat name to 'Miya is boring'

                  'Much better'

Sara: 'Keep this name'

                                                                                    'Very amazing name'

Miya: 'That's rude!'

Sara: 'not my problem'

                                                                                                        'Its not rude'

Miya: 'Damn, I gtg, i have a life that I need to get back to'

Sara: 'no you don't'

Miya: 'I do, Byeeeee'

                                                                                                              'Byeeeee'

Sara: 'Byeeee'

Sara: 'How do you like this school'

                                           'It's cool ig. deff bigger than my old school'

Sara: 'This school sucks tho'

                                                                                  '100% soooo boringgg'

Sara: 'Real!!'

Sara: 'Just wait the good drama happens in the middle of the school year"

                                                                                                                'ooooo'

                                                                                        'I'm sleepy I gtg 😿'

Sara: 'Nooooo don't leave 😡'

                                                                      'I have too i have to sleep 😞'

Sara: 'You sleep at 10:30?! 🤯'

                           'Yeah... well no the time difference still messes me up'

Sara: 'alr cya at school, and goooood nighttttt'

                                                                                         'Cyaaa and Nightttt 😴'

I turned off my phone and charged it. I brush my teeth then walk to my bed. I played some music and slowly fell asleep. Most nights I can't fall asleep quickly but surprisingly tonight it took very little effort. Probably because today was very tiring and calm. Sleeping is only hard when I have too many things to think about.

✩‧₊˚ Miya ✧.

Y/N: 'No.'

Sara: '100000% no'

Miya changed the chat name to 'No life people and Miya'

                                 'That's a great name'

Y/N: 'No.'                                                                                                                                                              

                                                  Y/N changed the chat name to 'Miya is boring'

Y/N: 'Much better'

Sara: 'Keep this name'

Y/N: 'Very amazing name'

                                                                                                             'thats rude'

Sara: 'not my problem'

Y/N: 'Its not rude'

                                                  'damn i gtg, i have a life I need to get back to'

Sara: 'no you don't'

                                                                                                                'I do, byeeeee'

I close my phone and start getting ready for S. I open my bedroom window and sneak out. Hopefully my parents didn't hear me open the window. Thankfully my room was on the first floor. Before going to S, I always put my skateboard outside my bedroom window. If i dont go to S I leave it in my room. I rarely go to S. I only go when I can't fall asleep. The main reason I rarely go to S is because I don't want my parents finding out and or my skate team. Plus I have a lot of school work. Thankfully it's only the beginning of the school year, next week is when it gets worse.

I creep my way to the sideway. Hoping that my parents wouldn't hear my footsteps. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get there. I skate to the abandoned mine area where S is located. I stood near the start line to see who's racing.There were three people standing there, a girl and a boy. By the looks of it they were waiting for their skateboard. Two teens with red and blue hair show up on a motorcycle.

"SORRY FOR THE WAIT!! I'm from Dope Sketch!" the red haired boy yells

"I'm tired of waiting for my new board!!" the boy grabbed the deck out of the red head's hands.

"I put your name on it." He grins to the girl

"I'm super sure it's lightning-fast!!"

He opened the case and his smile faded. It looked like a very old board that was 100 years old. The red head looked shocked.

"What is this shit?! What happened to my board???!!" The skater yelled.

"I can't skate with this crap." The dude threw it to the ground.

The red hair and the skater started verbally fighting.

"Doubt you'll make it back. The match starts at midnight" Shadow appeared and the crowd started cheering. "The winner of the match will get to tattoo whatever they want on the loser"

"You skate this" the dude pointed to the red head.

"HUH?!"

"It's your fault for not bringing my board"

"That's my old board that hadn't been fixed!"

"I don't care who it is"

"Langa, get me the toolbox-'' the red head turns to see 'Langa' getting onto the skateboard.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOINGG?!?!" The dark haired ginger asks

"I thought I'd skate this one"

"I thought you can't skate?! And what's with the duct tape?!!"

"So I don't fall off"

"Thats stupid, you'll get hurt if you bail"

"I'll be fine.... probably"

A blue hair teen and Shadow. What idiot would want to race Shadow as their first race. The last time I raced Shadow he pulled a bunch of tricks like firecrackers. I obviously won but after a very very close match.

"This guy isn't going to play nice, I'll do it"

"But Reki, you're arm... its hurt" Langa says

Suddenly Cherry shows up out of nowhere pointing to Langa. "He should be the one skating."

"Cherry?! NO WAY!" "Cherry blossom?" "The AI Skater??!" the crowd cheers.

"Even if he is a noobie, the rules are: if you get on the board you skate." Cherry explains

Two guards drag Reki away from the match that was going to start. I check my phone and it's midnight. I have 10+ unread notifications from 'Miya is boring' gc. I never get many notifications unless it's a reminder for skating training or from my parents. I mean I don't really have friends. I open the chat and read it. It's just Sara and Y/N talking about school. I turn off my phone and watch the match.

"DON'T BE RECKLESS !!" Reiki yelled still being held back by the guards

3

2

1

GO!

Shadow took off and Langa stayed at the start line not moving. 'This rookie doesn't even know how to move! Does Y/N even know the basics?!?' Langa squats down and starts pushing himself with his hands. The crowd started mocking him. I just kept my eyes on the match.

At this point Shadow is definitely in the lead. The rookie was very far behind but slowly caught up. After getting used to skating the rookie sped up. Now both were side by side. Langa does a very risky turn and slows down. Shadow speeds passed him taking the lead.

The "rookie" didn't seem like a rookie, he was skating around like he'd been doing it for years. Everyone was talking about how the rookie could beat Shadow. Both skaters hastily approached the final stage, the abandoned factory. The blue haired skater falls and lands on a wooden slope. The wooden slope launches him in the air. Shadow throws firecrackers at him.

"HOLY SHIT THE ROOKIE WON" everyone started yelling. The screen showed Langa beating Shadow. 'Damn he's good for a "newbie"' After the very close match everyone started leaving. I wave bye to Joe and Cherry who were talking to a few women, and skate away.

Gilding down the roads I made it back to my house. The window I left was still slightly open. I leave my skateboard outside the window and climb into my room. It was about 1:30 in the morning. I change into my PJ's and get ready for bed. After a few long minutes, I drift asleep.

✩‧₊˚ Y/N (6:20 am)✧.*

My alarm for school goes off around 6:20 am. I crawl out of my bed. A bunch of my teachers said we would only be looking at the school/classroom rules and will have assembly. I went to wake up Taka and his mom. My parents already left for their work because their work is pretty far away from the house. My aunt was going to make breakfast and lunch for us. I go to brush my teeth and change into my uniform.

"Good morning, kiddos" my aunt greets us while making waffles.

"Morninggg!!" I smile happily. Not happy for school.

"Good morning" Taka says

"I made breakfast for you guys and lunch for school" She sets the table.

"Thank you" we both say and sit down at the table. I ate my food which was amazing. I love waffles a little more than pancakes. Both are very yummy foods but waffles are better. No one can change my mind on that. I finish my plate and clean it. My lunch was on the table, I grabbed it and put it in my backpack. After everyone was ready we went to the car and drove to school.

"Have fun at school kids!!" My aunt says before we exit the car.

"Suree" I say, closing the door. I start heading to the school. My locker was right next to a boy named Kento Yokoyama, who was Taka's friend. He tried asking Taka for my number over the summer. Taka gave him my number and we started talking right before school started. We slowly became friends.

✩‧₊˚ Taka (weeks prior) ✧.*

"Heyyy Kento!" I yelled to my friend who was walking over to my house. Kento waved to me. He ran to my house. We both walked inside the house to my room.

"Are you moving?!" Is the first thing he asks. He's talking about the moving truck and boxes outside the house.

"Nope, my cousin is moving in, they are living with us because they are going to attend our school" I tell Kento.

"Oooo, can I meet your cousin??"

"I dunno, they could be busy unpacking or something."

"Maybe we can help!"

"Fine" We walk to Y/N's room. The door is closed and Kento knocks on it. Y/N opens the door and looks at us, confused.

"What do you want? I'm unpacking the boxes" They question

"Yeah, Kento, here wants to help you unpack!" I point to Kento.

"Sure, I guess you can do those boxes" They point to a box with stuffed animals. We both walked into the room. I sit on the floor. It wasn't my idea to help unpack. Kento wanted to.

"If you're just going to sit there can you leave? Or help out" Y/N says. I stand up and start unboxing some of their decor.

After a while Kento finally speaks, "Aww what's this one's name" Kento asks while holding up a hammerhead shark plush.

"Hammy, I named it when I was 7" Y/N smiles

"That's a cute name" He puts it down on the bed and starts taking out more stuffed animals. "Geez, how many do you have?!" Kento asked, holding up two more stuffed animals.

"I have a lot" Y/N laughs

They both continue to unpack. I put some decor on the shelfs Y/N's dad put up earlier that week. There were only a few boxes. I almost finished my box.

"Imma go to the bathroom" I say filling in the silence

✩‧₊˚ 3rd Person View (present) ✧.*

"Ok" They both reply.

"Sooo, what's your name??" Kento asks and puts the last stuffed animal on Y/N's bed. The box was already empty. There seemed like millions of stuffed animals but in reality there were only about 15. Y/N and Kento sit down on the floor.

"L/N Y/N, I know your name already" Y/N responds and faces Kento.

"How?? Does Taka talk about me?" His face lights up

"Nope, never heard of you till today, Taka said your name at the door" Y/N laughs

"Oh, Imma go hang out with Taka now, byeee Y/N, cya at school" He leaves and closes the door. Maybe a new friend for Y/N. They only knew Taka, so a new friend could be good.

Kento walks down the stairs to where Taka was eating. He was chilling, leaning on the railing of the staircase clearly waiting for Kento. Kento takes a piece of whatever Taka was eating.

"Your cousin is pretty cool"

"No they are not cool, and please just don't flirt with them around me or i'm going to puke" Taka gags

"Nahhh, man, it's not like that, I'm just saying they're cool"

"and can I have their number????" Kento asks Taka

"No. Ask them yourself, I'm not playing wingman for you, plus I don't think they want your number"

"I just want to be friends with them" Kento shrugs

"Just go up there and ask" Taka suggested

"Fine." Kento walks up the stairs to Y/N's room. Taka was shocked that his friend actually listened. Taka processes that his friend was going upstairs and follows wanting to see this. Y/N opens the door.

"Whattt?" They question the boy who was standing at their door. Taka was watching out of view.

"Just wondering....., can I maybe get your number??" He actually asked.

"Why..." Y/N asks very confused

"I don't know," He shrugs. Y/N closes the door in his face. They opened a few drawers to find a piece of paper. They scribble words and numbers on the paper.

"See, I told yo- '' Taka was interrupted by the door opening and Y/N handing Kento a note. Kento opened the note and it read: 'For Kentoe (psa: i have no idea how to spell your name), ###-###-#####, From Y/N'. Taka and Kento leave and go to Taka's room. Kento was just staring at the note in his hand.

"Heyy, Are you even listening- Let me see the note" Taka snatched the note out of Kento's hand. He started laughing. "Ken... toe?! I mean they aren't wrong, your name does sound like that." He laughs and hands it back.

—-----------------

"What's up Y/N?" Kento asked me, I was kneeling to put my backpack in my locker.

"Hii Ken Toe, I'm just heading to homeroom." I answer

"Uh- your still calling me that? Nvm. How do you like this school so far??" He ask and I stand up to face him

"It's cool" I smile

"I'll see you in 3rd period" He waves bye and walks away. I see Miya in the halls and I go and talk to him. I wave to him and he waves back.

"Hi!" I say

"Hello!" He replies

"So Taka is having friends over on Saturday. We can start our practice on Sunday 2 pm" I say

"Okay, cool. Imma go to homeroom"

"Cya in 3rd period" I smile and walk away.

"Yep !" He says from behind me

✩‧₊˚ Miya (6:45 am)✧.*

I woke up to my alarm beeping. Ugh another day of hell. School sucks. I walk to the bathroom and shower. Last night was insane, the rookie actually beat Shadow. I mean Shadow is easy to beat but the rookie had his legs attached to the board!! I should skate this rookie. Maybe next week. For breakfast I made a full grain piece of bread. My mom was in the kitchen talking about how her co-worker were annoying. I ate my toast and packed my bag. Normally my mom would drive me to school but this year, since I'm in middle school now she said I could skateboard there instead. I change into my uniform and find my hat.

"I'M GOING TO SCHOOL, BYEEE!!" I yell before exiting through the door this time.

I go to my window where I left my skateboard and ride it. The sidewalks were pretty empty for a Tuesday. I glide down the sidewalk toward the school. The school was pretty close to my house. I get to school and go to my homeroom class. Before I walk to my homeroom I see Y/N in the hall. We talked about skateboarding and I went to my homeroom. Sadly, the only friends I have arent in my first or homeroom class. I sit down and wait for the teacher to start talking.

The only person I knew in the first period was Takashi and I know he hates my guts. My old best friend hates me because... I'm better than him (?). I honestly didn't do anything wrong but I guess friendships just fall apart. I mean all my friends turned against me once I got famous.

Kento Yokoyama was also in my class. He didn't hate me but just went along with Taka and his crew. He was on my skating team but quit.

Everyone in class was talking to each other about their week or some shit. I just sat there waiting and waiting for this period to be over. It's not like I'm bad at History its just everyone talks to each other but me, no one talks to me. It shocked me when fucking Kento came up to me for a quick little chat before first period.

"Yo, Miya, are you friends with Y/N ??" Kento asks

"Yeah, why do you care??"

'what the fuck does this dude want' I thought to myself

"I saw you with them," he shrugs and leaves. Why does he even care? It's not like Kento and I are friends. He goes and starts talking to Taka. The class starts. The whole class period was just the teacher talking about the things we will learn this year.

✩‧₊˚ Y/N ✧.*

The bell rings for period 3. Sara and I walk out of the classroom. Kento and Taka were outside the classroom waiting for us. Early that week I sent them my school/class schedule.

"Good morninggg" Sara greets them

"Morning" I say to them.

"Hello" Taka says

"Hiii!" Kento says

"Well nice to see you guys but, I have music which is that way, byeee~" Sara smirks at me and walks away to the opposite hallway.

"Byeee!" I say and start walking with Kento and Taka. We all started walking to English class. I wonder where Miya is. We walk into the classroom and see no one. 'Wtf arent we late?'

"Guys, didn't we have an assembly today??" Kento asks

"You could've told us that before we walked all the way here ?!" Taka says

"Let's just go to the gym," I say. We walk to the gym and meet our English teacher.

"Where were you guys??" They ask all three of us.

"We forgot there was an assembly" I answer for all of us

"Well you all are late. Go find a seat in the bleachers"

I walk up the stairs of the bleachers first, Kento and Taka follow. I searched for a few empty seats for us. I see Miya and start walking to the row. There were only 2 seats so me and Kento sat down. Taka had to find some other place to sit.

"Are we late??" I whisper to Miya and sit down.

"Not really, it didn't start yet." Miya says, looking at me than looks at Kento.

"Ok good. Do you guys even know what this assembly is about?" I ask both of them

"I have no id-." Kento spoke

"Welcome everyone, we are going to be reviewing the school rules." The principal interrupted everyone who was talking. Everyone's attention was focused on the principal.

"This is stupid, and a waste of time" I lean to my right and whisper in Kento's ear.

"Yeah" he nodded quietly

"School starts at 8:30 so please get here before that time, if you are late more than 5 times you will get lunch detention and the more late you have the worse the punishment is."

'This is soooo boringggg'

"Uniform, I know you teens like to be trendy but try to have the required shoes, pants, shirt, and jacket." 'This is so dumb'

The principal goes on and on about how this school year would be good if you follow the rules. Like anyone is going to remember these rules. I mean at least we aren't doing any work yet.

The bell finally rings for lunch. I walk to my locker. After grabbing my lunch and water, I go look for Miya. I scan the hallways for his silly little hat. Before I could finish my search, Kento walked towards me.

"Y/N, do you want to sit with us today??" He was talking about Josh, Hiro, Sabrina and Taka. We both start walking to the cafeteria. The hallways were like rivers flowing in one direction. Beside the other grades because they were going to their classes.

"No thanks, Imma sit with Sara and Miya, maybe next time."

"Oh, ok, cyaa in science" He waves bye and walks to his table.

"Byee!" I walked to the table Sara and Miya was sitting. 

Ngl i hated writing this chapter, but I liked writing the langa vs shadow scene that was fun. I wrote half of this while half asleep so I hope there arent any grammar mistakes.

 I'm never ever going to write a texting scene bc of the formating. Maybe just call scenes. 

How would you feel if i made Kento and Y/N date before Miya??? Maybe for like a short week. Idk, maybe I should make Miya think they are but they arent. 

Im a genius 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 13.9K 39
-𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧. -𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫�...
31.8K 705 12
❝ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! ❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎞️ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
15.3K 374 34
hii I'm dezi this is my first time writing a fanfiction lol so like I'm sorry if this is bad LMFAO? I'm just trying to be a lil creative and lol if t...
329K 9K 26
❝𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐍...