Chance - Natasha Romanoff

Av ChanKrea

"We met by chance; it was the greatest chance I have ever received in my life." Irmina König, a German that... Mer

Cast
Part one
I : Strange Encounters
II : New Beginnings
III : Friend & Acquaintance
IV : Family
V : Familiarity
VI : Somewhat Trouble
VII : Morning Ruined
VIIII : Safety Net
X : Bullseye
XI : Together
XII : Mayday
XIII : Dirty
XIV : Lieutenant General König
XV : Comfort
XVI : Drinks
XVII : Not So Secret
XVIII : Her Princess
XVIIII : Soon you'll get better
XX : Perfect
XXI : Eyes don't lie
XXI : Angels Like You
XXII : missin something
XXIII : Iron Man
XXIV : The Beach
XXV: Like Real People Do
XXVI : traitor
part two
XXVII : The Avengers [part one]
XXVIII : The Avengers [final part]
XXVIIII : constellations
XXX : Monster
XXXI : The Great Gig in the Sky
XXXII : Cynically Sweet
XXXIII : im yours
XXXIV : Home

VIII : Gone Wrong

1K 49 2
Av ChanKrea

Tuesday, 23rd June 2009

"Are you sure we should do this with just three days of prep?" Micheal confirmed, afraid to be lashed out by his superiors. Irmina had just joined S.H.I.E.L.D. but Fury had already given her Level 7 clearance and he was a level lower. Made sense though, she knew a lot of things. Way too much information.

"Hey!" Irmina shrieked, whacking Micheal's arm with more strength than she liked. Irmina cringed and quickly helped him to ease his pain. "Sorry, not sorry. Trust my scouting work man. I'm better than everyone." Natasha cleared her throat, getting her attention. "I don't know how you work yet and I'm more experienced." Natasha kicked her shin and walked off. She didn't get far. "This way. So angry for someone so small."

"I will let you taste my widow bites."

"I'm sure I can take it." Irmina grinned, leading the way to the garage. "One of my many rules. Never let anyone see you leave the estate with gear on."

"What other rules do you have?"

"Well, Commander, buy me a drink and I'll let you know."

"No."

"Boring."

"I will shoot you."

"As I said, I can take it."

"General," Micheal warned [in Japanese], side-eyeing the two now grumpy agents.

"My god, this group is boring," Irmina commented [in German] as they entered the garage, only to find Haruno under a car. "I don't have to lift the car up now do I?"

"Nope, King-sama," Haruno groaned, sliding out and standing with Irmina's help. "Car or motorcycles." The Mechanic asked before greeting the agents, headed for the wall of vehicles' keys.

"Cheap to be tossed. Very common."

"Distraction too?" Irmina shook her head with a displeased face, glancing at the two female agents. Haruno chuckled and shook his head, he still couldn't believe that Irmina still acts like a child. "I got two motorcycles, no plates. Very cheap."

"Yes please."

"No."

"Lame."

"Civic. Plates cannot be connected to any of us." Haruno chuckled as Irmina looked over to Maria, waiting for approval. Maria nodded and caught the keys that were directed to Irmina.

"I am driving. End. Of. Question."

"You are boring. End. Of. Question."

"I swear to god you are a pain in the ass."

"But you love my company. Haruno, back exit." Haruno saluted with a chuckle as he pressed a button. A backdoor of the garage opened. It was a way Irmina took all the time if she was here. No one could see her or even notice. "Domo." [thanks in an informal way]

"If you don't mind, some ramen from your place please."

"It is the least I can do."

"King, hurry your ass up!"

"Jesus, we have time!"

~

Irmina groaned as she got out of the car, her body was heavier than usual. Probably because of the sex she's having. It was just phenomenal. The agents looked around where they parked, nothing out of the ordinary. Irmina saw a group of teenagers and snatched the car keys right out of Maria's hand. Irmina whistled at the teenagers and tossed them the keys, nodding at the car. Teenagers grinned at one another and back at Irmina, thanking her and quickly hopped into the car.

Maria whacked her head as they watched the car drive off at high speed. "Could have asked."

"You ask too many questions."

"This way." Natasha coughed as she lead the way to the compound. The moment they got close, Irmina was shot by a sniper, directly at her heart. The agents got on high alert, scanning the area for any more snipers and hiding Irmina behind.

"Why me?" Irmina wheezed as she threw her knife. A second later, a body fell to the ground. Irmina whacked her chest and the bullet popped out. Natasha quickly tries to stop the bleeding. "What are you doing? I'm fine." Irmina held onto her hand before directing it away. Natasha frowned, confused. Even with advanced healing, there would be traces of blood. "Kevlar fabric. Only the first layer."

"You didn't bother to tell us?" Maria questioned, checking where she shot, ensuring that Irmina wasn't seriously injured—telling the truth.

"You didn't bother to check?" Irmina groaned, annoyed with all the checking. "I'm going in."

"That's not the plan." Natasha voiced, turning around to look at the surroundings.

"She's—Gone!" Micheal said as he looked around after realising they didn't get an answer from the German. The three agents looked around, frantic.

No one could subdue Irmina so how can she be just gone?

"Wait for the shift change," Maria ordered, holding them back.

"What about Irmina?" Micheal asked, still confused as to how Irmina could just disappear without Natasha's notice.

"We just have to wait."

Natasha looked around, high alert every time she hears twigs snapping or leaves cracking. Micheal went to find a higher spot. He's their eyes in the sky, well from the higher ground. Maria fidgeted with her firearm, making sure that it was perfect.

For what seemed like ever.

"Micheal, be a dear and take out the one on the left roof." Irmina requested through their earpiece. Micheal chuckled as took out the poor soul as requested. "Then the right one." Irmina huffed before kicking the door open. The two female agents pointed at the door as a man just fell flat and Irmina waved at them. "That was a pain in the ass. Thank you, Agent Schmitt."

"Anytime Agent King."

Maria scoffed as she headed to the entrance with Natasha who was fairly impressed. Irmina glanced at her hand as she waited, her jaw clenched and eyes fluttered shut for a quick second.

She was too good at killing and she hated herself for it.

Natasha caught on to what she was feeling as she patted her shoulder with a smile and helped her clean off the blood on her jaw. She received a wink with thanks as they headed to the room where the Daiki was. The hostage was supposed to be with him but they were slightly late.

"The hostage is dead. Hours before we got here." Iranian informed as she nodded to the hostage. He was tied to a chair and bruises and cuts covered his body. He was tortured to death. The silence was all they shared as they quickly made their way to Daiki.

They rushed into the room, only Natasha to be shot at but Irmina to be cut the bullet in half.

"King." Daiki grinned as he took off his sunglasses. He unsheathed his katana as his henchmen attack the other two agents. "I've been waiting for you."

"Oh did you?" Irmina scoffed as she watched Daiki charge at her. Before he could even land his strike, his head was on the floor. Irmina threw a couple of knives at the remaining henchmen as the two agents easily took theirs. "Still a coward."

"He has more men coming!" Maria alerted as she quickly shut the door while Irmina looked at the decapitated head disgusted. "Micheal get out as planned and let the Force know. We will see you at the point."

"So how are we going to do this?" Irmina voiced, killing her katanas of blood before sheathing them and doing the same with her knives.

They're her babies.

"Fight our way through," Natasha said, reloading her gun with Maria doing the same while Irmina picked up a semi-auto and reloaded it. "You know how to use that?"

"Please." Irmina scoffed. "I'll go first."

"No."

"Between the three of us, who has the bulletproof shirt and almost fucking impossible to be killed?" Irmina reminded and received silence in return. The German grinned in victory and made sure that they were ready before opening the door. Their attackers didn't have guns in hand but axes, swords and knives. Irmina tossed the gun with no hesitation and picked up a knife instead. "This is not going to be rewarding."

Irmina picked off their 'threat' one by one as Maria and Natasha gave her some support. The walls of the corridors were painted red. Irmina effecting dodge an axe and took the very same axe, and threw it at his buddy's head. And she proceeded to snap his neck.

Fourteen vs three. Well, practically one.

"Clear." Irmina panted as she gripped her side. God, her body is working overtime. Maria quickly ran over to her partner, checking for any injuries as they were quickly healed in front of her eyes. Maria was fascinated as she hold Irmina up and she protected her head from crashing into the wall. "Give me a second."

"Take your time," Maria whispered.

"Natalia!" Irmina shouted as she ran in front of Natasha and took a knife to the throat. Natasha was shocked when Irmina called her real name and didn't even realise the attacker. Irmina fell onto her knees as she choked on her own blood and pulled the knife out. Maria took her shot as Irmina threw the knife in between the man standing at the end of the corridor.

"Hey, hey. Hold on." Maria stammered, pulling Irmina up. Irmina coughed, using every will she had to survive. The wound healed properly and Irmina took a few seconds to muster up her strength. "Come on."

"This way," Irmina wheezed, holding the two agents close. Just in case she needs to shield them from anything. And she needed to. Irmina blocked Maria's body with hers as she took more bullets than her kevlar shirt could handle. Natasha attacked while Irmina defended the two with her body. "Fuck," she wheezed as she fell, clutching her bloody wounds.

The General struggled to slow down her bleeding as she lay on the floor. Natasha fired away as she pushed Maria into a room. Natasha gasped as she checked their surrounding for any more threats and only to find the lights of the police and their sirens.

"It's clear." Natasha voiced as she checked on Maria, then Irmina. Irmina coughed as she slowly pushed herself up. "You moron."

"Was the best plan." Irmina winched, clutching onto her wounds. Maria put pressure onto as much wound as she could, freaking out that the one that couldn't be killed might die tonight.

After a couple of weeks of freedom from that god-awful organisation.

"We need to get you to Aki."

"Are you mad?" Irmina coughed, blood spilling out from her mouth. As much as they needed a doctor, they understood why Irmina didn't want Aki to be involved. "Mic-"

"Where do you want me?" Micheal answered, already listening and awaiting instructions.

"Ebi—" Irmina coughed, holding onto Maria. Natasha placed her hood on for her, knowing that she preferred it that way when in public.

"See you there."

"Come on General. We need you to lead the way." Maria announced as Irmina leaned onto her and groaned in pain. Irmina is trying to stay alive. She is fighting every urge to fall onto her knees and rest but she wants to live. She wants to see her family. She undoubtedly does not want anyone to find her body whether alive or dead. Not in this time of advanced technology.

"Next right," Irmina panted, pulling Natasha close and making sure she doesn't get lost in the crowd. The German cursed in German, under her breath as she forced herself for a little longer. They were so close.

"Guys!" Micheal called out as he hurried over to the three agents. Irmina gave him a weak smile as Micheal quickly pushed through the crowd, knowing exactly where they needed to go.

"Fuck, I want to sleep."

"No, no. Irmina, a little longer. Are we close?" Natasha pleaded with worry in her tone.

"We're here. Tanaka-sensei! Tanaka-sensei! It's King-sama!" Micheal shouted as he knocked on the door before he started pounding on it. A man in his late forties opened the door, angry but quickly grabbed onto King when he saw how bad of a state she was in.

"Put her on the table there." The doctor answered as he quickly put on some gloves and took out a clean and sanitize set of surgical tools. Natasha swept everything off the table and helped Maria with Irmina. The Super Soldier was completely passed out. "Remove her tops. All of it." Micheal removed as he was told while Maria and Natasha helped out with her weapons and put pressure. "I said all of it."

Everyone hesitated but Maria. They saw her naked and Irmina didn't mind. And the Commander doubts that she would care about it when they're trying to save her life. Irmina jolted awake and gripped Maria's hands lifting her shirt lightly.

"It's Commander. General, it's me, the Commander." Maria chanted, Irmina croaked out in pain as she let her hands go and passed out due to exhaustion.

"Commander, I'll need your hands," Tanaka said as he handed her gloves before checking each of her wounds. Most of it was caused by bullets. He turned Irmina's body to check for exit wounds and showed the one reason why Irmina hated touch on her upper back. Her beautiful skin was marked with the ruined Swastika symbol as well as the Hydro symbol directly below it.

They claimed her as their property.

"She has tried to get rid of those so please help her too," Tanaka voiced as he set her back gently and started working on the wound by her heart. Tanaka muttered some things under his breath as he handed Maria a clamp and she knew exactly what to do. The two worked silently with Micheal's help and bits of communication were only needed while Natasha kept watch, making sure no one was watching or following them.

"Those tattoos will be gone," Maria ensured as she stitched up a wound before going to another and pulling a bullet out. Tanaka let out a sigh and a smile as he moved on from the most dangerous wound.

They were on Irmina for four hours.

"Agents." The doctor voiced as all three agents looked at him, still patching the unconscious Irmina up. "Her body has gotten too cold and she needs to be warm. When she gets too cold like now, she needs to be in a cryotube but I don't have that tech here. Body-to-body contact is the only that directs her body temperature to normal. Like some recent newborns would strive better with skin contact."

"You mean one of us has to somehow sleep close to her and keep her warm?" Natasha asked, not understanding what Tanaka was asking for.

"Two of you. It works better, you ladies would be the best options. I'm afraid Micheal she hates sharing a bed with men unless you're her nephews." Micheal just shrugged, completely understanding the situation, as he bandaged up the wounds so that Maria and Tanaka could have a break. "It's an undesirable situation but it's the only to keep her alive. I can call the Bushidas."

"We'll do it. She saved our asses." Natasha voiced as she looked over to Maria, who still had her eyes trained Irmina, scanning for any more injuries.

"It's the least we can do."

~~~~~~~~

a/n

sorry I'm late

life has been hectic

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

57.9K 1.1K 20
Natasha Romanoff, the famous black widow, always thought she is forever alone, that she wasn't capable of love, but when she met Steve Rogers, she wa...
8.6K 215 12
Disclaimer : I do not own any of the avengers. This story is a fanfic about winterwidow. Vacations at Santorini with Wanda, Sam, Natasha and Bucky. W...
109K 2.7K 34
(𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊) ✧ natasha romanoff + steve rogers always wanted to find love, but didn't think they'd find it right i...
5.3K 85 21
for all of her life, natalia alianovna romanova 'natasha romanoff' has had nothing, and no one. all shes ever known is death. what started out as a s...