National Treasure Level Schol...

By nyxiily

Ming Xia traveled back from the interstellar era. Her head is full of advanced theories and black technology... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133 | END

CHAPTER 75

642 14 0
By nyxiily

Chapter 75

    On June 24, under the expectation of many candidates and parents, the results of the college entrance examination finally came out.

    As the student most expected by the school leaders, father Ming received a call from the class teacher Wu Weiping shortly after waking up early this morning, saying that the results will be announced at 20:00 in the evening. You can check the results by phone or log on to the official website. After that, notify the school immediately.

    There are results from the Education Bureau, but the students have to log in to check their scores, and then check the box to accept disclosure, and then the Education Bureau will release it to the school, otherwise the school has to ask the students themselves.

    Of course, if a student lies about his grades, it will only affect the school’s help in providing him with suggestions for voluntary reporting, and he will be at a disadvantage because he may not have more effective suggestions. Moreover, it is boring to disclose the admission scores when he enters the university.

    During lunch, Father Ming told Ming Xia to remember to check the score at night.

    At that time, Ming Xia nodded, expressing that he remembered.

    At nine o'clock in the evening, when the time came, they saw that their daughter hadn't come out. Ming's father and Ming's mother knew that she was reading every day after the college entrance examination, so they waited for a while, but they never saw their daughter coming out. They were pacing back and forth in the living room, looking at each other. Can't help but surface a touch of worry.

    Could it be that the daughter has already checked the score and did not perform well in the college entrance examination, so she has not been able to come out?

    At half past nine, Wu Weiping, the head teacher, called again. Ming's father and Ming's mother gave a signal, and hurried to the kitchen which was farthest from Mingxia's bedroom, closed the door, and then spoke in a low voice.

    "What? Did you fail the exam?" On

    the other end of the phone, Wu Weiping, who was sitting at the desk, immediately stood up when he heard Father Ming's words. Under the excessive force, the office chair fell backwards on the ground.

    Not to mention the entire Class 9, but the entire No. 2 Middle School, not only him, but also the school leaders and teachers of other classes. Ming Xia is definitely the one who pays the most attention and looks forward to the results most.

    Disappointment must be disappointment, but he also knew that Ming Xia and her parents must have suffered more than teachers like them if they failed the college entrance examination.

    For the major she likes, she refused to be recommended, and her family also chose to support it.

    As a result, the absolute top scorer in the joint entrance examination of the three schools was already a member of the national team, and he also won the national championship in the "Light of Hope" English competition in English, but he failed to perform well in the college entrance examination.

    However, this exam is so important to her and her parents...

    Sighing silently, Wu Weiping hurriedly said: "It's okay, Mingxia's competition results are very good, I can help you contact the first... As for Peking University, the teachers in their admissions office have approached me many times, and I welcome you to apply for their school next summer."

    Father Ming thanked him repeatedly.

    "Xia Xia, she..."

    Hanging up the phone, Ming's father returned to the living room, and saw Ming's mother worried, wanting to go into Ming Xia's bedroom to comfort her, but hesitant if Ming Xia didn't want her to go in.

    Ming's father shook his head: "Let the child be quiet, she has worked very hard, don't pressure her."

    "That's right... well, let's go back to the room." Ming's mother sighed.

    Usually, knowing that Ming Xia likes to read, she would often be unable to restrain herself from staying up late, and Ming's father and Ming's mother would look at her specially, staring at her to turn off the lights at that time, and then go to bed.

    But tonight, the situation was special. Not only did they not keep an eye on Ming Xia to turn off the lights on time, but they also turned on the lights in the living room, kitchen, and bathroom, thinking that if she was hungry at night, she could go to the kitchen to get food and come out to the living room to watch TV. Adjust your mood, and you don't need to be in the dark or anything.

    Even when they went back to the room, they agreed to go to bed, because they were worried about their daughter, Ming's father and Ming's mother couldn't fall asleep, they lay side by side on the bed, tossing and turning, sighing one after another.

    But Ming Xia, who was sitting at the desk across the wall, didn't look sad at all.

    Because he found out that Ming Xia liked to read books, and his pocket money was basically only used to buy interesting or useful books, Ming's father specially changed some furniture in the room for her. Compared with a year ago, Ming Xia's room has two more standing bookshelves, and the desk has been replaced with a larger one, which can hold more books and things.

    Just like now, there are many books spread out in front of Ming Xia. On the right hand side is the "mobile workstation" computer. The black and white meatball "Tuanzi" is holding bamboo and gnaws and gnaws, but the work efficiency is very high. She has organized the materials she needs to use so that she can check them at any time.

    It's all about the "Goldbach Conjecture".

    "This formula should be used here... No, it's more convenient to combine this formula with this formula, and you don't have to think about so many possible situations, it's more clear!"

    Ming Xia frowned tightly . At the same time, her eyes were clear and clear, the tip of the pen "swished" on the paper, and the draft paper was spread out messily on the table. The handwriting was very scribbled, which was directly proportional to the anxiety in her heart.

    In fact, Ming Xia did not fail the exam.

    Or, in fact, she didn't even check the score at all.

    Because, she suddenly had the inspiration and general idea to prove "1+1", that is, "Goldbach's conjecture".

    The so-called "Goldbach's conjecture" is that "any sufficiently large even number can be expressed as the sum of a number with no more than a number of prime factors and another number with no more than b number of prime factors, denoted as ' a b'", the version proposed by Euler, which is common today, can also be called "Goldbach's conjecture about even numbers".

    Hua Luogeng was the first person in Huaguo to start studying "Goldbach's Conjecture". He organized a number theory research seminar at the Institute of Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and chose Goldbach's Conjecture as the topic of discussion. More than fifty years ago, Mr. Chen Jingrun had successfully proved the "1+2".

    In other words, as long as Ming Xia proves "1+1", and then analyzes the proof of "Goldbach's conjecture" in depth from point to surface, he can prove one of the three major problems in the world.

    The difficulty in proving Goldbach's conjecture is that the core part of the conjecture is "the analysis process of how to determine whether there must be two prime numbers in an even number greater than 4". It is difficult to grasp its development law, and the characteristics of prime numbers prove this point.

    To prove this conjecture, it was because Wen Yarou's unintentional sentence "1+1 is not just 2" in the "Light of Hope" English Talent Contest gave her inspiration.

    Now, it has been more than a month and a half since she thought of proving this conjecture.

    During such a long period of time, Ming Xia read a lot of materials and found that, for hundreds of years, people have almost thought of various methods and tried to prove this theory through various means, but none of the successful cases included the problem , and the discovery of the prime number ruler broke the traditional understanding concept, and showed the distribution state and adjustment form of prime numbers very well.

    Therefore, in order to prove the "Goldbach Conjecture", no one can avoid the state analysis mode of the formula.

    The characteristics of prime numbers themselves are very weird, and the existing mathematical methods can't solve them at all. It is recognized by the world's mathematics circles that it is impossible to prove conjecture a with the improvement of the current method, unless someone creates a brand new mathematical thought.

    Four academicians of the National Academy of Sciences, Chen Jingrun and others, also held a press conference to publicly warn people not to try to prove Goldbach's conjecture, because as long as there is no mathematical idea that can prove it, in decades, hundreds of years, Even for thousands of years, it is impossible to prove conjecture a.

    One hundred years ago, at the Fifth International Mathematical Conference held in Cambridge, German mathematician Lan Dao recommended the conjecture a as one of the four unsolved problems in the theory of prime numbers in his speech. British mathematician Hardy also said at the mathematics conference held in Copenhagen that the degree of difficulty of guessing a can be compared with any unsolved mathematical problem.

    Therefore, Goldbach's conjecture is not only one of the most famous and difficult problems in number theory, but also in the whole of mathematics.

    What Ming Xia thought of was how he should try to prove Goldbach's conjecture.

    She learned Chen Jingrun's sieve method when proving "1+2", and also learned from the experience of Norway's Brown, Italy's Lacey and other predecessors in the proof process, and tried to give her own new theoretical thinking on this basis. design.

    In the interstellar era, Ming Xia has learned many theories, but those are too advanced, and if they are used, the proof process will be extremely cumbersome. Maybe it will not be proven after decades of use.

    Therefore, she still has to use her own efforts to learn from those great mathematicians and create new mathematical ideas one after another.

    ...

    In the room, the lights were as bright as day, and Ming Xia was calculating at his desk, frowning, biting his lower lip tightly with his white teeth, and even the loose hair casually scattered around his ears seemed to be serious.

    Outside the window, the dark night gradually faded away, and at the farthest point of sight, a red line appeared from the east, slowly stretched, and it was another new day.

    After thinking hard all night, Ming Xia has used up most of the draft book, which is full of handwriting, and there are many crumpled waste manuscripts in the trash basket, all of which are her entanglements and overthrows on a new mathematical idea.

    Although he didn't sleep all night, Ming Xia just felt a little tired, but he was in good spirits.

    Of course, this is mainly due to the fact that she finally determined at five o'clock in the morning this morning, how she should come up with a new mathematical idea in order to prove the "Goldbach Conjecture".

    After sorting out her thoughts and saving them on the computer, Ming Xia stood up, noticing that her temples were throbbing all the time, and her back was a little sore and tired. She felt that she should rest, so she turned off the computer and got ready to sleep.

    "Dong dong dong—"

    the door of the room was knocked, Ming Xia walked over to open the door, it was Ming's mother who came to call her for breakfast.

    For the sake of Ming Xia's health, even though he knew that she was not out of pressure, but just a hobby, Ming's father and Ming's mother never allowed her to stay up late.

    Therefore, during the whole breakfast time, Ming Xia ate with a guilty conscience, and the atmosphere at the table was inexplicably heavy.

    "Xia Xia." Finally, when Ming Xia finished his meal and was about to go back to his room to sleep, Father Ming spoke.

    Ming Xia's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately sat back in his seat.

    She knew it, and she would definitely be told.

    However, what Father Ming said next left her at a loss.

    Why let her not be sad?

    She is not sad.

    Why did the head teacher say that he would help contact those colleges, so don't worry about admissions?

    Didn't she do well in the exam? Even if she failed the exam far beyond her expectations, she didn't get full marks in Mathematics and English, and a lot of points were deducted in Chinese and Comprehensive Literature. At least she passed the main line, it shouldn't be a problem.

    After Ming's father, Ming's mother also comforted her with a lot of words, inevitably talking about the college entrance examination, hoping that she would not deny her past efforts just because of one college entrance examination, Ming Xia finally figured out the situation.

    She couldn't laugh or cry: "Dad, I haven't checked the score yet."

    Ming's father and Ming's mother:? ? ? ? ? ?

    "Then why don't you hurry up and check it out!" Father Ming's spirit rose in an instant, and he urged.

    Open the official website of Chafen, enter the exam admission number and password, and under Ming's father and mother's expectant gaze, Mingxia clicked the mouse, and only heard a "click", and the page was successfully redirected.

    Name: Ming Xia

    Chinese: 146

    Mathematics: 150

    English: 150

    Comprehensive essays: 297

    Total score: 743

    Seeing her college entrance examination scores, Ming Xia smiled and felt quite satisfied, but it was a pity that Chinese and comprehensive essays were still rejected. Points have been deducted. Sure enough, liberal arts is a bit uncertain, not a logical linear answer like mathematics.

    "I got 743... um!"

    She turned around, and just as she was about to tell her parents how many points she had scored in the test, Ming's mother hugged her into her arms.

    "Okay, that's great... Our family Xiaxia is really the best."

    Ming's mother's voice trembled, obviously choked with sobs, it was the rejoicing after the ups and downs of emotions, as well as the touch and pride from the heart.

    Last night, the scores came out, and from last night until this morning, relatives from all walks of life have been calling her, asking about Ming Xia's college entrance examination results.

    They don't know about those competitions and math awards. They only know that Ming Xia seems to have learned it well now, and her brain is very good. She has won many awards and championships. It should be that her grades are very good. I heard that she refused to recommend it before. Really sharp.

    Anyway, it was something that would be known sooner or later, and Ming's mother said that if she did not do well in the exam, those relatives changed, expressing comfort, but secretly stabbing knives all the time.

    What a "Oh, if I knew it, your family shouldn't refuse to recommend it in Mingxia, what a pity", some relatives said, "Sure enough, competitions will still distract attention, and high school students have to stay at school and do these things. Why?" Some relatives took Ming Xia's previous proof of "Zhou's conjecture" as an example, and asked Ming's mother whether it was true or not, and could they use this to apply for college admissions?

    Ming's mother was so angry with them, so Ming's father took the phone directly: "The competition is not useless, and the proof of the guess is also very important. Even if our family Xia Xia failed the exam, it is no problem to enter Shoujing University. You don’t need your cynicism, it’s very boring.”

    Indeed, they went back, but what really made them sad was not the top quality and speechlessness of those relatives, but the fact that Ming Xia’s persistence and hard work did not get what they deserved.

    But now, they are finally relieved.

    Their precious daughter, who works so hard and is so serious, deserves such high marks.

    Thinking of the phone call from the homeroom teacher last night, Ming's father hurriedly called to say it. He was very sorry for giving him wrong information, and Ming's mother also took a photo of Ming Xia's college entrance examination score page and happily posted it on Moments.

    [Mother Ming; everyone who called to inquire before, I'm sorry, I misunderstood what Xia Xia meant, her score was actually not bad! [Laughs][Laughs][Photo jg]】

    Because of the results of the college entrance examination, from last night to this morning, the circle of friends of the parents was swiping the screen, and Ming’s mother’s circle of friends was quickly seen , the following praises from various seven aunts and eight aunts, as well as congratulations from business friends.

    Of course, those relatives who just came to call to mock Ming Xia's failure in the exam, as if they hadn't checked Moments all the time, were completely silent.

    And over there, I received a call from Ming's father, and learned that Mingxia's college entrance examination scores did not fail, on the contrary, she even got a shockingly high score, as high as 743, definitely the top student in the provincial liberal arts. Wu Weiping was almost knocked out by this big surprise that fell from the sky.

    After congratulating Father Ming, Wu Weiping hurriedly called and told the leaders of No. 2 Middle School that the news was wrong. Ming Xia didn't fail the exam, and his scores were actually very high. This year's provincial champion is definitely from their No. 2 Middle School.

    It stands to reason that to determine the provincial top scorer in the college entrance examination, all candidates with excellent grades must report their scores, and the scores of the whole province can be compared together to know.

    But the liberal arts candidates of 743...

    Forgive them for not caring about arts and sciences. They have never seen a provincial champion who can get such a high score.

    Are you freaking tall?

    The national champion is sure, and the provincial champion must be stable.

    At first, when I learned that No. 2 Middle School directly announced that this year's Provincial Champion of Arts and Sciences was in my school, No. 1 Middle School and East High School felt very unconvinced. The scores have not yet been ranked comprehensively. What's the rush?

    But within a few minutes, they found out that the person mentioned by No. 2 Middle School was Ming Xia, and their test score was still such a perverted score of 743, and they withered away.

    Well, the number one scholar in the province of arts and sciences belongs to your family, so let's pay attention to the number one scholar in the province of science and technology.

    Last night, Ming Xia forgot about the score checking of the college entrance examination, and has been working hard to study the proof of the "Goldbach Conjecture". Everyone in the group is the same as Ming's father and Ming's mother

    . Ming's mother, each with a mobile phone, kept making calls and replying to WeChat, then stood up silently, and was about to go back to the room to sleep, but Ming's father suddenly stopped him.

    Compared with the comfort and cautiousness when eating, and the pride and pride when talking on the phone, Ming's father's attitude changed suddenly.

    "Why didn't you come out to check your scores last night? Your mother and I thought you failed the test! Since it wasn't because you failed the test and felt sad, why did your lights stay on all the time? Didn't you tell you not to stay up late to study?"

    Ming · Studying all night, with a weak body and a weak heart, who will be disciplined even if they pass the provincial champion exam.

    Everyone in Xia Xiaoqun, Guo Zihao and Cao Lulu, are not as worried as Ming's father and Ming's mother, and they are very confident in Ming Xia.

    Sister Ming said she was sure, so she was sure, so don't question it.

    As the most attention-getting student this year, as soon as Ming Xia's scores came out, many people from all over the country and even abroad paid close attention.

    However, if you don't know it, you don't know it, and you will be shocked when you know it.

    Is it possible that the agreed-upon single-minded competition may delay learning? Is it true that most of the prodigious geniuses are serious? But why, even if this person has full marks in mathematics and English, he even scored so high in Chinese and comprehensive essays?

    That's 743 points! ! !

    Seven points were deducted in four exams? ? ?

    I deducted more than ten times of her money in just one door! ! !

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    Before, because of the publication of "Zhou's Guess" in the "Annual of Mathematics", Ming Xia was constantly attacked by the cool "keep one hand" Weibo big v, there are countless Internet keyboard warriors and Internet trolls, "academic" and "entertainment" The position of the party was unclear, which led to Xinhua News Agency, People's Daily and other units with great social influence to use their official blogs to speak, and even a certain "Youth League seller" followed suit.

    As soon as Ming Xia's score came out, those marketing accounts hadn't had time to get the announcement done, and they didn't agree with each other on how to speak. They didn't want to be as cool as "keep a hand", and the netizens gave Ming Xia away. On the hot search first.

    Sister Ming, the National Champion in Liberal Arts

    , this time, Sister Ming was not leaked by Wang Fei and the others, but by a group of netizens from all over the country.

    Most of the people who call her that are college students, there are not a few graduate students, and there are even many people who have already worked and set foot in society.

    As the saying goes, knowledge is power, who doesn't like people who learn well?

    What's more, there is still such an excellent and absolutely talented existence that people can only look up to.

    "Light of Hope" English Talent Contest, Cheng Qiuyu Mathematics Award, ho, proof of "Zhou's Conjecture", published SCI paper in "Mathematics Annual" in the third year of high school...

    There are lemon fruits on the lemon tree, and there is no me under the lemon tree, Next to the lemon tree, I called Sister Ming who was frantically waving a fluorescent stick!

    The media wanted to interview Ming Xia, but inexplicably, the "Tang and Song Brokerage Company", which had helped Ming Xia clarify the entertainment industry before, sent a message, saying that they hoped that colleagues would save face and not disturb Ming Xia unless necessary. private life.

    Because of the words of the "Tang and Song Brokerage Company", when the results of the "Chengqiu Yu Mathematics Award" came out, they had touched the wall several times, and most of the media sold their face, only a few thought about it. If you want to get the heat, you still go.

    Of course, it's all just a mess.

    Ming Xia's mind is full of "Goldbach's Conjecture" and quantum mechanics, so she has no time to waste with them, and Ming's father and Ming's mother don't want them to disturb their daughter's peaceful life, and they don't even open the door, just say "Sorry, I hope you understand."

    This year's test paper is more difficult than previous years, and compared with previous years, the score line has also dropped a lot.

    In the province where Mingxia is located, the second line of liberal arts is 484, and the first line is 581. Compared with science, the two score lines are about 40 points lower.

    Each school has already counted the scores of its students, and began to estimate the enrollment rate. They also communicated with each other in private.

    In the past few years, regardless of the undergraduate rate, average score, or highest score, the ranking of Dongyun County High School has always been No. 1 Middle School > East High School > No. 2 Middle School.

    This year, because of Ming Xia's sudden appearance in No. 2 Middle School like a dark horse, and a high score of 743, everyone knows that No. 2 Middle School must have won all the highest scores in liberal arts.

    But they never expected that No. 2 Middle School was not only a dark horse in Ming Xia alone, but the whole school was a dark horse.

    There are quite a few high scores in the heavy main line of the No. 2 Middle School. There are only 9 classes in an ordinary liberal arts class. If Ming Xia is not added, there are five, not to mention the students in other classes, which add up to even more.

    This year, No. 2 Middle School’s undergraduate pass rate was as high as 992%, and the first-year pass rate was 665%. These data are already very high, and No. 2 Middle School is a high school with not very good students, which has attracted a lot of media attention. attention.

    Out of curiosity, they interviewed the students of No. 2 Middle School and found that they all mentioned Ming Xia from the same school.

    The students of the No. 2 Middle School said: I am very grateful to Ming Xia, it is her hard work and excellence that have driven them. Excellent people work so hard, how can those who are not good enough have the nerve to be lazy?

    And as the "dark horse class" with the most dark horses, the students in class 9 are even more straightforward: Mingxia is very nice, and even though he is very busy, he still won't refuse their "simple questions" for help. I also sorted out the math answering skills and framework for them before, thank you Ming Jie for taking the flight.

    As soon as these interviews were broadcast, netizens immediately boiled over.

    I will definitely be able to pass the law test: Why didn't I meet such a god of learning as Sister Ming when I was in high school... I couldn't help but shed humble tears.

    Mysterious stickman: I envy the students of No. 2 Middle School. They can study with sister Ming. They must be very motivated every day.

    Luo Luo: Has no one noticed? Sister Ming's friend named Wang Fei was a scumbag in the past, but now he has surpassed the main line by a large amount... As a math dog, I frantically forwarded koi, wanting Sister Ming to come to our school, and then I lay down Ping seeks to fly.

    Qiu Xiaoyazi: Come on, come on, let me bring up the topic that I want to know which school I will go to in the next summer. I’m going to buy it and leave it. The y[doge] of a dime

    and those colleges and universities, and those of netizens The point of focus is really the same.

    They can't wait to wave their flags and shout: Ming Xia comes to my place!

    The Admissions Office of Shoujing University contacted Father Ming, hello, our school has the best mathematics major in the country, please be sure to come to our school to study, and, our school's professors Gu Bingjun, Jiang Ye and the retired professor Jiang Haichao They are all reviewers of Ming Xia's sci paper, and they can conduct further academic exchanges... The

    teacher of Jinghua University's admissions office contacted Ming's mother: Hello, our school's liberal arts major is the best in the country, please be sure To come to our school. In the competition, Ming Xia showed a solid foundation in history. If you are interested in liberal arts, our school is definitely the best choice. And if Mingxia likes mathematics, our school's mathematics major is also very good... The

    teacher of Sun Yat-sen University's admissions office also contacted No. 2 Middle School: Hello, Professor Zhou Haizhong from our school is the creator of "Zhou's Guess". He appreciates Ming Xia's academic research very much, and is looking forward to having more exchanges with her in September this summer, and is willing to take Ming Xia to do research with her since his undergraduate days...

    Jinling University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Admissions Office The teacher contacted Wu Weiping, Mingxia's head teacher: Hello, our school...

    That's not all, besides these universities, there are also Jinling University, Nanhao University, Lin'an University...

    Since the college entrance examination scores came out, it's not right, it's since the college entrance examination ended, Ming's father, Ming's mother, and No. When you receive this kind of call, you won't leave until you get a positive reply.

    But the problem is, Ming Xia has long said that what he likes is history. He said so when he refused to recommend. No matter how tempted a teacher is, there is nothing he can do about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497 31 12
Li Jade was a force to be reckoned with. one of the top business women in the world haven't reached the status of a self-made trillionaire at the age...
125K 2.1K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
132K 4.7K 63
"Then why don't I marry you!" Yu Dong suddenly proposed. "You..." Xia Feng thought he had misheard. "You see, you're looking for someone to marry to...
16.5K 322 29
末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age. The raging low temperature, food shortag...