KING

By LucyKiatu

KING KING is a underground lord who is known in many names GRIM REAPER : As many who have seen his face have... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
CHAPTER 37
chapter 38
writer

chapter 18

7 2 0
By LucyKiatu

CONTINUES.......

The twins had once again taken solitude into each other. They barely spoke a word to the man they were with. But would often speak among themselves.

As they knew, no one would understand them better than themselves. So they would often speak of their dad, and Donovan would tell him what he said as his last words.

And they would exchange how they felt among themselves. They are some days, one of them would wake up with a nightmare and the other would stay and sooth the other back to sleep.

Some days both had nightmares, so they would talk about it among themselves, and sometimes cry together.  Sometimes the other would take the role of entertainment, trying to cheer the other up.

But days passed and they eventually reached the mansion. The King's mansion. The man they had saved turned out to be a very respected drug lord.

He had being welcomed with awe. And his pregnant wife, who he had left pregnant was now with a child. A beautiful baby girl ( Victoria).

He had kept his their father's end of bargain. And he had made sure, they attended respectable schools. And Donovan had trained himself in all kind of combat.

He had aimed to be faster and stronger.  He needed to protect the people he cared about. But his speciality had layed on knives, since that dreadful night knives had been his second skin.

And he became the most strongest man. And eventually made name for himself.

Duncan had learned everything and anything. But apart from cars his speciality had been guns and bombs. But unlike his twin he was more diplomatic, he had gentleness in him but lest that fool you.

You'd be dead so fast you won't know which of them strike. Whatever one twin knew , it was assumed the other one did. They were always together, and shared everything they knew. They just differ in strength.

The man had raised them as their own. And by the time he resigned, he had wanted them to take over.

The twins had agreed on the condition that they would change  how the system was run. Instead of drugs they would deal with information and fire arms.

He had agreed on that ofcourse but in return they were to protect Victoria. And let her run the legal side of the business.

When he had eventually passed, the twins had taken over and restructured the whole system. They now deal with the information and well fired arms.

"I.......i don't know what to say". I say after some time.

He snorts. "Most don't, well he lost all people close to him. And now that he lost his twin brother. Victoria is the only resemblance of family he is left with, he tends to be very protective of her".

"That must be hard for him". I say cause i know how loosing one person close to me can be devastating. I can't imagine feeling the same feeling more than once. "But even then him and i can't work". I add solemnly

"Dude seriously. I just became serious for no reason". He asks with a frown.

"He had a thing with my sister". I answer ignoring his comment.

He laughs. "What are you talking about. Your sister had a relationship with Duncan not Donovan". He says still cracking up.

I stand up in shock, Literally . "Wait.....but i......i thought.....then he.....".i couldn't even get my thoughts in order. everything was a jumbled mess.

He clutches his stomach as he sobers up. "Yep, Sun was the product of Duncan and sandra(sister)". He pauses. "You do know, that the one here is Donovan right". I nod wordlessly. "Now am trying to picture van and your sister". He starts cracking up. "Yep, never happening. They might have shared a lot of interest but they never aligned on their types when it came to dating. If you know what i mean,". he wiggles his brows suggestively.

It all makes sense now. Why Victoria pared up San and Can. I think Can stands for Duncan, as Van stands for Donovan.

"What happened to my sister and his twin brother". I ask with a frown." I mean there must be a reason Victoria hates my sister so much". I exhale slowly. " please, just........".

He immediately turns serious. "Thats not my story to tell". He looks me at my eyes and am taken aback by the sincerity in them. "King isn't necessarily an evil person. Life just dealt him a bad hand". He sighs. "But his twin, is a sore topic for him. Thats something he will never move on from. Tread careful with him". He warns and stands up.

"Thank you". i manage before he leaves.

He turns giving me a boyish grin. "You better be, i just lessened 2 years of my life with all this serious talk". He turns but hesitates on the door. "Am sure you can make him happy and he can make you happy too".

He finally leaves. And i sit  back down on the bed, rubbing my eyes. My head is paining by now. But i need to talk to him.

Taking a quick shower, while i gather my thoughts cause i don't want to say something i won't mean.

When am sure i can look him in the eyes, i walk to his room. Giving a half heartedly knock, i open the door.

I find him seated on the chair at the corner of his room, sharpening his knife. He barely glanced up, so i got enough time to appreciate his beauty.

He had a very concetrarted look, and a relaxed demeanour. And his side profile is to kill for, a unknown warmth was spreading on my chest as i watched him.

He turned and was startled to see me, but that lasted almost a second. He fixed his expression into a raised brow.

I took gentle strides towards him, like am approaching a cornered cat. While he was watching every step keenly.

When i got close to him he placed the knife on the desk beside him. Making a move to stand, i push him gently back to the chair.

He looks me with a pinch in his brows. Probably wondering, what am doing.

I straddle him and place my head on his shoulders. He tenses almost immediately, so i just hold him waiting for him to relax.

After what felt like a few minutes, he finally relaxes. And begin rubbing circles on my back.

"I wasn't expecting you to come to me". He says softly. "Is everything ok?".

"I found out something concerning you, today". I whisper

He tenses again. And the cirles stop, so i increase my tight on him. And give him time to relax.

"And....what did you find out". He says his voice strained.

"That i like you". I whisper. "A lot".

His body relaxes and he lets out a relieved laugh. "Is that so. What a pretty good thing to know". He pauses. "I like you too". He finishes with a grin.

We remain silent for a few minutes, as i let myself drown in the happy feeling. But i know, i still have to ask him and am almost scared to break the calm, peaceful environment we have created.

"King". I whisper. "I...........".

"Call me Donovan". He interrupts.

My heart skips a bit. And does that happy dancing but i can't call him that yet.

"I need to know about my sister. Even if it's not about her death". I exhale. "Anything............please".

I was expecting him to ignore me. All find a way to distract me, so imagine my suprise when he just went along with it.

"Ok". He answered.

"Really". I ask with disbelief as i push myself back so i can look at him.

He chuckles. "I think you deserve to know, about your sister".

But his momentarily humour is lost, as he gets serious again.

"Your sister was a lovely woman. She always talked about you too. We met her at the club for the first time.

Me, Can and a bunch of others  had decided to hit the club after a small victory we had. It was the first time we had achieved a big thing after taking over from our father".

"Rema's idea". He chuckles. "So we went, and we were pretty much having fun".

There were people close to us. Your sister and her team, celebrating her being the youngest captain.

Only then no one knew that she was the police captain. And the next thing we knew Can and her were hitting off quite well.

I actually thought that was the end of it,  it turns out my brother had a one night stands with your sister before we left.

And as a result ended up having a unhealthy obsession with her. He had actually kept tabs on her".

"just to check how she is doing". He mimics in his brothers voice."he would justify himself". He had a fond smile.

"That's how we found out she is the police force. And Can had to involuntarily stop his obsession with her". He looks me in the eye. "Because we can never associate ourselves with the police".

"But after one year a situation presented  itself for them again". He chuckles dryly.  "Don't hold your horses, it wasn't a romantic setting at all".

After two years. Peter, a guy who used to work under our father didn't like the way we had changed the system. He always thought, he deserved more than us.

So he had been observing us a little too closely. That's how he knew about your sister, and my brother's obsession with her.

So he kidnapped her and her one year old kid. And when Can found out, he went ballistic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 3.3K 42
The Grim Reaper makes fun of death. He laughs at it's sight. He lives for it. However, an agreement has been made, decades ago, between Grim and God...
358K 13.8K 44
August is a lot of work. He's slightly childish and has a lot of problems. Benjamin? Well he's just in need of a mate. Rotten summary, I know... Chec...
4.7K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...
1K 56 68
The current king is unsatisfied with his control. He loathes the fact that the people revere the witches' powers over his own. He openly breaks the o...