My fake boyfriend | VMIN

By CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 18

351 42 7
By CrenRd

Q/A: What is the stupidest thing you ever did?

**************************************************

Now that their dorm had internet, life was suddenly beautiful.

The three of them quickly cleaned up the room, and then each pulled out their own computer.

Seeing what Taehyung took out, Lee Sung Hoon stared cross-eyed as he cried out, "Holy shit! Is this Alienware?"

Most guys who were interested in electronics had heard of Dell's Alienware Gaming Laptop. It had high specs in hardware and could be considered one of the best in its field. But it's also very expensive, costing about 5-6 times more than normal laptops.

Taehyung generously let him touch and look his fill, and even opened a game to let the other try it out.

"This is way too freaking advanced!" Lee Sung Hoon lovingly caressed the laptop. "What model is this, and how much did it cost?"

"Alienware 18. I think it was not quite 40 thousand," Taehyung answered.

You know what's called flaunting your wealth? This is what's called flaunting your wealth!

It wasn't Taehyung's intention to flaunt though, as the people he's usually around were all very wealthy so this wasn't considered much. But towards a student who needed to set up a stall to subsidize his living expenses, that light and casual "not quite 40 thousand" was equivalent to a OHKO.

Lee Sung Hoon clutched his chest and groaned. He knew that Taehyung's financial situation was quite good, but it wasn't until now that he truly understood and felt the disparity.

After his envy passed, Lee Sung Hoon then cynically ridiculed Taehyung with, "You damn 2nd gen rich kid!"

Taehyung laughed, not mad at all.

Guys like Lee Sung Hoon who were frank and outspoken were the type Taehyung got along the easiest with.

But Jimin was different. Just look, Lee Sung Hoon's reaction to this laptop was so exaggerated, yet all Jimin did was cast it an indifferent glance, his expression the same as always.

If he didn't want to reveal his emotions, you would never know what he was thinking.

This kind of concealed personality was what attracted Taehyung the most. It made him feel like there was a kitten tickling his heart, and he wished he could simply barge into the other's mind and see just what was inside.

"Let's play a game tonight?" he sat down and asked Jimin.

Their desks were squished together with practically no sense of privacy. Leaning over slightly would make their elbows touch, and you could see exactly what was on the other's screen with a turn of one's head.

Under Taehyung's stare, Jimin instinctively grew nervous. "Ok...after we eat later."

Unlike Jimin, Taehyung felt extremely pleased with this intimacy and closeness, with being able to see the other so easily.

......With both AC and internet in the dorm, why did Jimin go to Loverbirds Lake to look at the scenery alone? He honestly didn't understand the other.

Taehyung then turned around and invited Lee Sung Hoon to play with them too, but Lee Sung Hoon replied, "I'll pass. I play and ."

Due to certain reasons, DotA and LOL players tended to only play one but not the other, so Taehyung didn't push and opened his WhatsApp group chat to ask his old friends:

Taehyung: Who's currently here? My roommate and I are playing DotA tonight, looking for 3 more people to join.

Jungkook was the first to respond:

Jungkook: Roommate? The cool guy from last time?

Taehyung: Yes.

Jungkook: Already this familiar w/ him? You got skills.

Another person jumped in:

Suho: Cool guy? Who?

This guy was also a former classmate from Merit Music International, and like Jungkook, had applied for a college in England. School started later there, so these two had a lot of free time at present.

Jungkook: Taehyung's new roommate at F University.

After a while, the chat exploded with gossip as everyone started talking about F University.

In front of his old classmates, Taehyung spoke freely:

Taehyung: Tbh, the dorms are terrible. That bed is like a metal cage. If I stretch out my legs, I can even touch the person sleeping on the neighboring bed!

Jungkook: Lolol, I saw that bed and can confirm that Taehyung speaks the truth!

Taehyung took a picture of the bed from below and shared it, then complained about how he got an allergic reaction from sleeping in it.

That group of ungrateful assholes started laughing their heads off, completely unsympathetic.

Suho: To think you can stay in that kind of environment! Damn, you hardcore!

Unnamed: Tbh, I'm quite impressed. To think you'd decide to take the national entrance exam at the last moment... Though with your mom's background, why didn't you just ask her to pull some strings to get into F University? Actually cramming for a full year, now that's pretty hardcore.

Jungkook: It's called "no pain no gain"! Our Loony Tae is going to make it big.

Suho: Lol, questionable. I think he did that to hide from the "Duchess". If the Duchess found out he stayed in China, think she'd die from anger in the UK?

Beom Seaok: Hah? I thought it was b/c Taehyung didn't want to go to the US with "Princess Yeon". Didn't the Princess brag about how she and Taehyung both applied to the same school? And then a few days later, Taehyung posted about how he was going to prepare for the national entrance exams, that level of face slapping lmao......

Jungkook: LOLOLOLOL!

Taehyung: ......

The group chat enthusiastically made fun of Taehyung about his past romantic endeavors, even bringing up the fake ones as real.

Taehyung had good a relationship with these guys, and usually didn't care about their gossiping. He didn't have someone he liked, so it's not like these rumors would cause that person to misunderstand.

But this time, for some reason, Taehyung thought of Jimin.

Even though he didn't do anything to feel guilty about, he still slightly shifted his body to block his screen from Jimin, then formally explained in the chat:

Taehyung: Oi oi, stop talking nonsense ok. My relationship with both Ye Jun and Seo Yeon was pure!

Beom Seaok: So you're saying, your relationship with Ye Jun wasn't pure?

......Shit, did they also mention Ye Jun? Taehyung wasn't paying attention to the chat earlier.

Suho: Don't bother explaining 7min (nickname for Taehyung, aka 7 minutes, they're sort of homonyms) With that constitution of yours, you have no pure relationships, lololol!

Taehyung: ......

Fuck! Why didn't anyone believe him? Taehyung was dumbfounded. It can't be that he had to come out of the closet before they'd stop?

......No, they probably wouldn't even then!

Those crazy guys would just switch to teasing and pairing him up with guys...... They'd probably even include his childhood friend, Jungkook!

Though with Jungkook's looks and crappy personality......( which is not true lol)

Taehyung's eye twitched. Forget it, it'd be better for them to gossip about him and girls.

Right at this moment, Lee Sung Hoon shouted a "Holy fuck!", and then asked, "This afternoon, what did you two go to Wild Duck Lake for?

Hearing this, both Jimin and Taehyung simultaneously turned around in shock, thinking: How did Lee Sung Hoon know we went to Wild Duck, no, Lovebirds Lake!?

Lee Sung Hoon scooted over to reveal his screen and pointed: "You guys got your photos secretly taken and posted on 'FloGra'!"

They couldn't tell if that tone of his was the excitement of stumbling upon a scandal, or the anxiousness that came from worrying about his roommates.

In any case, as soon as the other finished talking, Jimin and Taehyung were both struck dumb.

Secretly taken photos? FloGra? What and what?

Lee Sung Hoon explained to them that 'FloGra' was the "Flowers and Grass" subforum at F University, dedicated to posting pictures of hot guys/girls found on campus, including exposing and sharing all sorts of info on said hot guys/girls. Every year, they even held a contest to vote for the most handsome guy and the most beautiful girl, a very popular event.

New student orientation was also one of the busiest times for FloGra. Anyone who discovered a new hot guy/girl could post their picture online and ask for help in finding out more personal info.

The thread that Lee Sung Hoon saw was titled, "Two Hot Guys Unexpectedly Showed Up at Loverbirds Lake!"

After just one short hour, it had become a hot topic and was stickied at the top as a recommended thread.

Lee Sung Hoon had randomly clicked on it, and then a photo of his two roommates showed up on his screen......

This was a picture of Taehyung and Jimin sitting next to each other on a bench. Taehyung's face was in profile, staring at Jimin with a smile while saying something.

Jimin's eyes were lowered, his lips slightly curved, and although his face was expressionless, but perhaps due to the photographer's excellent timing, this shot made him look shy and bashful.

Adding to that how Taehyung's arm was draped across the back of the bench, it looked as if Taehyung was whispering sweet nothings to Jimin......

The caption under the photo said:

Taehyung and Jimin became stupefied, then quickly went to that page to take a look for themselves.

That thread already had over 1000 hits, and besides the photo in the 1st post, the original poster also included other pictures taken at the time, though the rest were all a bit blurry.

Jimin suspected that the person who secretly took these photos was in that group of girls he saw, and was incredibly vexed that he didn't notice at the time!

There were also a lot of comments:

OMG, who's the hot guy that's smiling? His profile is literally perfect!

It really is. If he's from our school, then Kim SeokJin won't be able to win this year.

Isn't SeokJin a senior this year? He's already won the last 3 years, and if he keeps winning, my sense of aesthetics will go numb. It's time for him to step down.

The one in the white t-shirt is also hot! So delicate and pretty! I like this type!

When does the voting for hottest guy on campus start again? This old lady can barely wait!

. . . . . .

The comments were still quite mild at the beginning, until someone posted:

And from that point on, the comments took a drastic change in direction:

What? Can't you see that they're a couple?

(Jimin: ?????)

No way! How can you tell?

Their eyes! Their pose! There's hints everywhere! If people weren't nearby, they'd probably start kissing immediately!

You fujoshi, stop thinking everyone's gay ok? They're clearly only sitting and chatting!

After this, the original poster revealed:

When I took this picture, I secretly overheard the blue shirt guy ask the white shirt guy, and I'm paraphrasing: "For us to meet here, wouldn't you say it's fate?"

(Jimin: The fuck? Why didn't you also include what I said after, my clarification???)

AHHHHHHHHH I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE! They're a couple! I believe you!

Me too! With my 10 years of fujoshi experience, I'm willing to bet that their relationship definitely isn't platonic!

. . . . . .

And after that, the entire thread derailed. Originally, they were still gossiping about who these two people were, but then it just turned into looking for details in the photo that "proved" they were a couple.

Seeing all this, Jimin wished he could turn back time. If he had known earlier, he wouldn't have gone out alone. Even staying in the dorm and awkwardly chatting with Taehyung was better than having their picture taken and then discussed on a public forum!

But that aside, what he was really worried about was how the straight Taehyungnwould react to these rumors.

After these 2 days of contact, Jimin was aware that Taehyung had a magnanimous personality and was someone who could take a joke. But even the most magnanimous and easygoing person had a bottom line, and not everyone could accept people spreading rumors that they were gay.

Jimin lightly coughed and awkwardly said, "I'll go register and make things clear."

Taehyung whipped his head over: "......What?"

Jimin impassively explained, "Make it clear that we're not in that kind of relationship and ask them not to randomly speculate."

Taehyung's expression didn't look very good, and after a moment of silence, he finally asked, "Does this bother you a lot?"

[A small interlude]

When Lee Sung Hoon first saw that post, his heart was in shambles.

Fuck, what was so important that you couldn't have stayed in this room to say, but had to run off to Loverbirds Lake for some lovers rendezvous to talk about instead? Because you didn't like me being your third wheel, or were you afraid that people wouldn't find out about your gay love?

Jimin: "I'll make it clear that we're not in that kind of relationship."

Taehyung: "......" Don't, ok! You don't need to make things clear! I think it's great as it is!

Lee Sung Hoon rolled his eyes. As if that'd change anything? There's all these obvious hints just lying around the room, and while other people might not know the truth, I, Lee Sung Hoon, do! In my eyes, the two of you have already been exposed!

[[Man, that forum is like, a blatant violation of privacy rights or something. But still hilarious. Also, I totally called it! Everyone thinks they're dating lmao~~~

We're in this to suffer together!]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cheaters ✓ By 天官赐福

Mystery / Thriller

7.5K 477 38
Everything Special Has A Flaw 'I crossed your heart, husband, now it's time for you to take my name, only your husband's name,' I thought and smiled...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
12.6K 853 46
He knew me so well and as if by telepathy he always knew when to show up. He always seemed to be right there when I needed someone. There were so ma...
31.3K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...