KING

By LucyKiatu

KING KING is a underground lord who is known in many names GRIM REAPER : As many who have seen his face have... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
CHAPTER 37
chapter 38
writer

chapter 2

15 4 0
By LucyKiatu

LUCIAN POV

I grip the wheel more tightly, i was hoping I'd get to see more from here but the security is so tight.  I am now seated in  my car at a safe distance   away from the King's mansion, i guess i don't have much option than waltzing my way in.

With that in thought i move with my hands tucked closely on my side.

"Mr king would be expecting me". I say, to the guards at the gate.

"Then you got the wrong house, no kings in here kid".

Oh i know bullshit when i hear one and  this is pure bullshit right here am very sure of what i saw.

"I would make the right choice if were you". You wouldn't want him mad.

"Oh no am so terrified, what would i do!". the guard says in mock horror before cracking up. "Leave ". He demands.

Well there goes my chance of democracy. Choosing to take them by suprise i throw a punch at the guard on my left as i threw my spring ball on the guy on my right clearing buying myself time.

I am finally able to take both of them down but i curse as i see plenty more guards coming my way.

Just how many of this guys are actually here. Picking up my spring ball i brace myself and run towards them.

Am able to actually hold off very well on my own if i say so myself but this guys are trained quite well too and it doesn't help that they keep coming.

So it doesn't come as a surprise that am tied both hands and legs while am forced to kneel in what i can describe as a living room and an expensive one at that.

I was so engrossed with the surrounding trying to absorb all the little details. That's why i was so shocked when i heard.

"You've to be kidding me". in a rather annoyed tone.

Looking up i see King, his right hand guy(who looked annoyed), the new guy from the other day and Victoria King.

I was right afterall.

The new guy whistles. "Wow now i understand why you kill them after seeing your face, they just become a menace".

"Who is this". Victoria asks.

"You have a death wish don't you". King says finally rather camly and i can't help the shiver than run through me.

"You didn't answer my questions".

"What makes you think I'll answer or  won't just simply kill you now".

"That's the problem i don't think, i act".

"Interesting, i guess i have been too easy with you".

In a matter of seconds his gun is out and i have a bullet flying an inch beside my head. I let out a shaky breath as am now seated instead of kneeling trying to control my breath.

He pulls me by my throat until we are eye to eye. Before dragging me with him.

"Everyone stays put". he orders as he keeps dragging me.

As soon as we enter he throws me on the bed gently. Then takes a chair that is opposite to me and looks at me blankly.

"How did you find me".

Gulping i take a sit. "If i answer your question would you answer mine".

"I think you are more desperate for answers than i am, so humour me".

"Technically it wasn't that hard....".

Flashback.

I had woken up a little late and found Zake attempting to kill sun with his cooking skills. Having seeing the weapon he called breakfast we decided to just eat out but not before getting a scolding from zake ofcourse.

"Maybe we should step back a bit, this is getting too dangerous".

"No i won't. Infact i can't not after getting a break through after all this years. it has just given me more reason........."

"Dude think of sun, he lost his mother. We have no idea who is father is. He only has you , if anything were to happen to.......".he whisper yelled.

"I know that. And am doing this for him, i want to understand why i don't have a sister or why sun doesn't have his mother". "It's hard to let go, but i think you should". I say sharper than i intended to.

"No, if you are going to keep doing it so am i". And before i could interupt he continues. "and if you as much of think of doing this alone i will never forgive you".

Before our conversation could carry on Sun had come down dressed and we had gone to out together.

Since i had a near death experience i decide to spoil myself and the people i care about by taking them to a classic restaurant and as we were seated chatting cheerful as we eat i spot something.

"Hey do you know who that is?".

Turning he follows my line of sight before regarding me with shock and a mixture of dissapointment."seriously you don't know Victoria king". "I mean what the fu.....dge", he covers his slip as he briefly glances at sun before continuing. "Apart from the fact that she is drop gorgeous,  she is the youngest rich bussiness woman and have worked on a lot of government deals . Bottom line is she is impressive ".

"So she is a king".

"That's all you got......seriously i...".

I simply zone out as i pay close attention to her again, or more on her briefcase because it has the same logo i saw at the warehouse.

"I don't think uncle is interested in girls". I hear sun saying that immediately gets me back on whatever they are talking about.

"What? ". I ask genuinely puzzled and one look at zake , we seem to be sharing the same astonishment 

"You barely glance at them" he says with a shrug. "Atleast not like uncle zake does" he adds as he stuffs his mouth.

One look at zake to find him torn between laughing or being horrified. Sun is just 7 years old anyways.

That's the problem, he is too young but very bright and he observes things a little too closely.

"Either way that's not true....". but before i could finish i see Victoria standing and giving a firm handshake to her partner.

Placing a bill of cash on the table i begin to stand up." Let's go if you are done eating ".

"But am not........". zake says

"Good, Let's go". I hold sun's hand and start walking out and soon i can hear zake following us rather reluctantly.

Am pretty sure he would be cursing if sun wasn't here. I wait for Victoria car to start moving before trailing them and that's how i came to know of the mansion.

It had irk me that they were a lot of guards too. Considering she is rich but her business is as legal as they get atleast that's what they want people to believe.

Turning i left only so i can return later ofcourse.  Zake was busy trying to assure me it's a wrong lead accompined by a disapproving look and as i briefly glanced via the mirror i find sun already looking at me with pure curiosity.

End of flashback

*********

"That indeed seem pretty easy" 

"Well, i already said what you needed to hear now it's your turn". I offer.

"Give me time,am still excited on the fact i have a burglar in my house. You see that doesn't happen quite often".

"What?. Am not a...........ok maybe a little bit. And you are distracting me". I say with a frown.

"What should i do to get you to back off, consider me being generous". His blank face showing no emotion whatsoever.

"Nothing, i will keep coming back until you answer my questions". i answer firmly.

He smirks. "Your stubborn".

And i almost forgot what i was saying because damn this man was sexy that am pretty sure it's considered illegal somewhere.

He moved fast that i gasped when he was infront of me. His warm breath caressing my face and his eyes were like fire and i was the moth drown to it.

"You will leave and never come back or i will be forced to really hurt you. And trust me you won't like me then".He said , his voice more deeper that i had a hard time responding

And before i know it the dòor closes signalling that he is gone.

I must have been more shocked than i thought because all i could do is try to calm my fast beating heart.

The door opens again to reveal the new guy.

"Let's go". he says with a sideway nod.

"Where are you taking me" .i stare at him warily.

"To kill you. You didn't think you would get out of here alive did you?. I mean not after all that commotion".  He asks with pure disbelief.

"He said i will leave". i growl

Laughing like what i said was very funny to him." You are very funny, i actually like you"." But we don't have to bond and definitely not in King's room so follow me".

He turn and walks out and i follow behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 9.2K 12
people say that it's impossible to avoid death? but.. is it true? as a grim reaper appears with all intentions of eliminating the young boy, he finds...
85 1 18
After thousands of degrading years, the Reaper's brother finally has a chance to earn back the glory that he so rightfully deserves. In doing so, he...
81K 6.1K 40
Trapped in Purgatory, Invidian finds himself in the same room without escape. He doesn't recognise the room nor does he recognise who he is, until so...
1K 56 68
The current king is unsatisfied with his control. He loathes the fact that the people revere the witches' powers over his own. He openly breaks the o...