BTS FF - Life with Little Y/n...

By Mi_YuYuinie

Meet y/n, a four year old girl, strong physically but shy and less vocal. She lives under the same roof with... More

#7 brothers
#Pick me!
#Sick memories
#Ouch-Owh!
#Mafia brothers
#Missing?!
#Adults and a child
#Ignored
#Halloween
#Sleep(less) night
#Switched
#Parents
#'Boy'friend
#Family gathering
#Family gathering 2
#Mink!
#Wizard disaster
#Learn and copy
#Vlive
#Snow
#Shopping disaster
#Little red riding hood
#Little red riding hood 2
#Life with TXT
#Tiny
#School
#Beach
#Nightmare fixing
#Stranger danger
#Fear test
#Whose birthday?
#Her addiction
#Workplace, tag along
#Fairy has return!
#Fits-stuck
#Life with Enhypen
#Spoiled brat
A little bit from Mi_YuYuinie
#No kiss, her revenge (hyung line)
#No kiss, her revenge (maknae line)
#Forgotten seeker
#Sports day
#Guest
#New home and a new member
#Flashback, the baby
#Flashback, where things started
#Flashback, welcome to the family
#Play-friend, not date!
#Vlive 2
#Princess
#Just guy's things
#Girl's things
#Doodle mess
#Bully, a new boy-friend??
#Drunk brothers
#Fancy dinner
#Y/n gets punished - their reactions
#Tooth
#Tiny Vampire
#Mafia brothers 2
#Apology
#Good deed list
#Dear diary
#Hot summer
#Dear diary's discovery
#Royal pt.1

#The Prince from the Past

550 23 0
By Mi_YuYuinie

Note : if you have yet to read my other story, 'The Prince from the Past', go and check it out!! I hope you'll like it! ✨

On a wide green grassy field, the wind breezes soothingly. The sky is bright blue, decorated with white fluffy clouds.

Soothing... Soothing...

But suddenly...

A sound of electricity was echoed nearby, before a bright light shine in the middle of the field. Gradually, the light grows bigger and brighter, before it becomes visibly looking like a spinning vortex.

Pop! Something just popped out of the portal. It seems to be a human child.

Wait...

Y/n??

She whines in pain, lifting up her grassy face from the ground and rubbing her head. Her one eye opens. She sees a huge field in front of her.

Her mouth spurts out when the wind blows her hair to her face. She pulls her hair back and stands up, looking around the place in wonder.

"Where am I?" She questions in her mind and carefully takes her steps on the tall grassy ground.

Let's see y/n's POV

I was drinking milk while watching My Little Pony in the living room. Then all of a sudden, a light appears in front of me and all I see is white.

Before I know it, I'm laying on the grass...

Aaahhh so that's how it happened. A portal suddenly appeared and took little y/n to another world....

That's normal.

"I want to go home..." The quietness of the place is quite unsettling. She sees no sight of humans here. What is this place?? Perhaps heaven?? Is she dead already?? She did see a bright light before appearing here.

"I don't want to die yet!" She cries out and lets her tears fall. "I want to go home~ oppa~"

Y/n, what's wrong? Heaven is great why're you crying?? Omo....

She continues dragging herself away while sobbing herself for help. She keeps calling for her brothers, I almost feel sorry for her...

*Thud*

Oh! She kicked something! Y/n jumps away in fear. Her eyes sternly look at what is in front of her, and she gets hugely surprised.

A person...

He's laying on the ground on his belly. He's wearing what seems to be a traditional hanbok.

She's very thankful that there's someone else in this 'heaven'. At least she's not alone.

She wants to wake the person up, but she worries if the person turns out to be a baddie.

After a few moments of contemplation, y/n musters up her courage and carefully shakes the person's shoulders.

"Mmhmm..." The person murmurs and turns his head to the side. When y/n sees his face, her eyes widen in shock.

"Jungkook oppa!!" The relief can't be described. She quickly gets aggressive with the shake, even slapping him on the face.

"Ouch!" He groans in pain and gets up in shock. "What what?!" He looks here and there on alert.

"Who dares to hit me?!" He yells and looks at his front where he finally realizes y/n's existence.

"You... We're you the one who slapped me?!" He yells angrily but then he is taken aback when y/n jumps on him and hugs him tightly.

"Yah yah who gave you the permission to hold me as you please?!!" He gets angry,  until he realizes the vibration on his body. The little girl is trembling.

He's flabbergasted. "Uh- umm... Hey, are you okay...??" Carefully, his hands makes its way to hold her.

"Sshh sshh d-don't cry...."

"Gosh what in the world is going on? Wait... Now that I realize, where am I??"

"Who is this small little girl?? Is she perhaps a princess from another palace??"

"What is going on seriously?!!"

After a few moments, the two went away to find a shade for themselves. Thankfully they found a tree nearby in this wide field.

The two of them have been nothing but silently looking around the field. Y/n is resting her head on Jungkook's lap while he gently caresses her hair. It has been minutes and Jungkook feels awkward now.

"State your name..." He said and y/n slowly looks up at him in confusion. First of all, his use of words and secondly, he doesn't recognizes her??

She sits up properly and Jungkook looks at her. Y/n opens her mouth, but she can't seem to voice out. She tries to talk, but ends up pursing her lips together and drops her head in defeat.

Jungkook frowns. "Are you deaf??" The question seems harsh but y/n immediately shakes her head.

"Aah right. You can hear me... You can't talk??" She shakes her head once again.

"How's that possible?? Only deaf people can't talk..." He holds his chin, thinking.

"Are you cursed by a witch perhaps??"

"What?" Y/n thought and shakes her head.

"Or are you a magician yourself that you've made a mistake with your spell??" No.

"Or did someone slit your throat or something??" Her face goes pale.

"Then what is it?!" Jungkook gets frustrated and grips his hair. Y/n feels helpless, she can't do anything to help her to communicate with him.

This Jungkook seems to be a lot impatient than the Jungkook she knows. She feels a bit scared by his temper. She fiddles around until she feels something in the pocket of her dress.

She fishes it out and finds a pen and a small notebook. What unexpected convenient.

Quickly she opens a page and writes down. She pats Jungkook's shoulder and he looks. He is surprised to see hangul.

"You can write!" He gives a closer look. "I cannot talk much. I can hear...."

"Why?" He questions and y/n writes once again. She shows it to Jungkook.

"Because..."

"I'm too shy??" His eyes blink. He eyes y/n, thinking this little girl is weird and it kinda offended him.

"I-i see... So that means no sickness or curse... You're just shy..."

"What a weird girl..." Y/n taps his shoulder again.

"Your name is y/n??" The name sounds pretty to him. He is amused, his eyebrows shows it.

"What a beautiful name. Well, greetings y/n. I am prince Jungkook from Busan."

Yes she knows... But prince?? And he's from Busan?? Doesn't he lives with her??

"First heir of the throne. And I am here to..." His words comes to halt, and a realization hits him hard. His eyes widen.

"WHERE AM I?!!!"

"I'm... Lost..." After few hours of looking around, he finds no sight of his guards, Yoongi, or his castle. The place is not even familiar to him. Tall buildings and weird looking moving machines with humans inside of them.

"I don't know where I am... This place is scary and weird..." His face is drained and white as a ghost.

He suddenly feels a weight on his head and looks up to see y/n patting his head gently.

"What is it??" He touches his head and feels something soft. He looks at her and sees a flower ok her hold.

"What did you out on my head??" Y/n gesture a circle over her head.

"A crown??" She nods and Jungkook lifts it up to see a flower crown.

"A flower crown..." Y/n writes something and shows it to Jungkook.

"Do I like it??"

"Well, it's dirty and not really well oriented..." He went blunt with it and blurt it out. Y/n's face drops down and Jungkook panicked when he sees that.

"I-i mean it's beautiful! Don't cry!! I love it I love it!!" Thankfully y/n is smiling again.

"Why are you making a crown for me? Is it because I'm a prince and I need a crown??" He sees y/n shakes her head and gets confused.

Actually, it's a thing for y/n and Jungkook. Everytime she sees Jungkook with a long face, she would make up his face or make his hair to cheer him up. Despite the ugly result, she manages to stretch a smile on his lips.

She thought maybe it will work the same with this Jungkook.

"Thank you..." And it seems like it did. Prince Jungkook is smiling. Even if it's faint, she sees the bunny smile.

"Where are you from, little miss?" Y/n writes him an address and Jungkook scowls at the weird names and numbers arranged.

"What in the world is this??"

"My home." - y/n.

"You're home? What's with all of these letters and numbers??" Well, it's the home address the brothers trained y/n to memorize. And it's the modern world... So yeah...

"Put that aside. It's making my head twirls." Dramatically, Jungkook holds his forehead in pain.

*Growl*

"Ugh, and I'm hungry too..."

"We can't be sitting here forever. We have to find our home!" Jungkook stands up.

"I should be back in my castle and you shall be back in yours as well, princess." The word princess makes her remember the time when the real Jungkook calls her that.

He would usually calls her with that name whenever she plays with him or when she acted cute.

"I miss oppa..." Said herself. "I want to go home..."

Then all of a sudden, another sound of electricity echoes. Jungkook and y/n are shocked when a bright light flashes in front of them. Both of them stand up and sees a portal opening.

"A portal!!" Said Jungkook in astonishment, pointing his finger sharply at the twirling light. The light shines a little too bright, causing the both of them to cover their eyes with their hands.

"Ugh, it's too bright!!" Jungkook feels his head spinning. He feels dizzy and wobbly.

His visions starts getting blurry and dark, before his consciousness wavers and falls to the ground.

Y/n feels the same, but one thing that is different is that she can see what's inside the portal.

"Jungkook... Oppa..." She sees Jungkook at the living room, calling for her while picking up her toys on the ground. She sees him looking around worriedly, and calling her name numerous times.

"Oppa..." Her feet slowly moves, taking her closer to the portal. Her hands reach out to it.

"Jungkook oppa..." The light blurs her vision, and soon... Everything turns dark.

"Y/n??" Jungkook looks around the house for her. The worry on his face is very visible.

He comes back to the living room, and is dumbfounded to see y/n asleep on the sofa.

"Wait how did-" he looks over his shoulder. "But you weren't there-"

"Y/n-nie..." Gently he shakes her shoulder. Y/n flutters her eyes open, slowly regaining consciousness.

"I was looking for you." He laughs softly. "I guess you are so tiny that I missed you."

She pauses for a second, "Oppa!" And when she fully wakes up, she gets up and hugs Jungkook tightly.

"Whoah! What's wrong, princess??" The hug is tight, making Jungkook wonder if she has a nightmare.

"Did you have a nightmare??" He carries her up. He feels her head shake on his shoulder.

"Oh I see. You dreamed about me huh?" To his surprise, she nodded.

"Oh really? I didn't expect that. What's the dream about?"

"Uh? What's that you're holding?" Y/n leans away and follows Jungkook's gaze. She sees her hand holding a flower crown. Her eyes widened.

"It's not a dream??"

"Is that a flower crown?? But where did you get the daisies from??" He doesn't recall having that flower in the backyard.

Y/n stares at the creation and glances at Jungkook. She places the crown on his head and pats it.

A flash of memory, the visions of the prince Jungkook replays in her mind.

*Growls*

"Oh? Looks like you're hungry."

*Growl*

"Me too I guess... How about we go get fried chicken hm??" With that said, Jungkook walks out of the living with y/n.

Meanwhile

The unconscious man is still laying on the grassy ground. Two feet appear in front of him, right in front of his head.

A young woman.

"Sir?! Mr are you okay?!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.8K 34
This is a story about a girl who is a tomboy. Her father doesn't give her much time. But she doesn't care either. She's scary, but caring. She doesn'...
9.9K 478 34
Yn is a crying mess she's trying make Jimin understand that she's not at fault. Yn: can't you see Jimin she is just playing around, I know her more t...
31.4K 1.4K 37
𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in opposite ways. What happens when complete op...
28.5K 1K 37
A Fragile and Depressed girl, abandoned by her own biological family when she was just four years old. She got adopted at the age of seven by a kind...