My fake boyfriend | VMIN

By CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 17

354 44 3
By CrenRd

The goal for the last chapter was 20 votes but It didn't reach even 15 votes. however I got some more engaged readers.

so I specially thank to everybody who shared this story and to the ones who read this.

Q/A: Which is your dream place to visit?

****************************************************************

Just as Jimin managed to calm down again, his phone dinged as he received a Whatsapp text:

Taehyung: Where did you go?

......

The "idol/adonis" you've stalked for many years suddenly sent you a message, what to do?

What if that person was also frequently the target of your very inappropriate late-night "comforts"?

As a (former) completely unknown lurker, Jimin felt very horrified, and also very entranced.

He spent quite a few seconds digesting the fact that Taehyung had now become his schoolmate/roommate and had even friended his 2nd WhatsApp just this morning, then carefully thought about how to reply to the very first text he received from Taehyung.

In the end, Jimin closed WhatsApp, pretending he never saw a thing.

......Yep, he had to go wander around some more and maintain a healthy distance away from Taehyung.

After he finished washing the mats, Taehyung ran out of things to do. He waited in the dorm for a long time but Jimin still didn't come back, nor did his text receive a reply.

He flipped open his status and found that his last update received quite a few reactions, and even got some replies asking about who his 'new friend' was. But there wasn't anything from Jimin.

Other people might not know who he's talking about, but Jimin should definitely know, right?

And following the usual principle, shouldn't he react on this post after seeing it?

Unless, he hadn't seen this yet?

......

Even that guy Lee Sung Hoon gave him a reaction, so why hadn't Jimin?

What in the world was that guy doing?

Taehyung locked his phone and stuffed it into his pocket, feeling somewhat irritated.

He knew that his current state of mind wasn't normal. He and Jimin had known each other for less than 48 hours, so why should the other follow and respond to his every move?

But he just couldn't shake the urge of wanting to see Jimin, to be next Jimin......

After Lee Sung Hoon left to take care of the internet issue, Taehyung could no longer sit still and left as well.

Like many other colleges, F University had its own iconic landmark, called the Literary Garden.

The Literary Garden was a man-made park in the southern part of campus, and it was quite large. There were pavilions, bodies of water, and wooden bridges, with stone tables and benches strewn here and there. There were also grassy knolls where students could lie down and relax on.

Due to its close proximity to the library, the studious atmosphere in the Literary Garden was quite thick, and one could always see students reading books under a shade.

But aside from that, the many plants, trees, and complex paths/terrain of the Literary Garden also provided an opportune location for lovers to go on dates.

The most famous body of water was what the students referred to as, "Lovebirds Lake".

It's called a lake, but it's actually more of a pond, and its original name wasn't Lovebirds Lake, but Pear Spring due to its shape.

As for how the new name came to be, no one knew for sure, but there was a widely known joke story. Supposedly, an ignorant couple mistakenly thought they saw lovebirds living here, and thus the name spread.

At this precise moment, Jimin was sitting on the bench next to Lovebirds Lake listening to a female upperclassman nearby talk about this pond's history, and thought, So rather than calling this Lovebirds Lake, shouldn't it be called Wild Duck Lake?

He then heard her chuckle, "I also heard that after a couple gets into a fight, if they come to Lovebirds Lake, they'll definitely find their angry other half here."

A new female freshman covered their mouth and giggled, "For real? Then wouldn't all the people here alone be those who are currently angry with their lover?"

Jimin: "......"

......Fuck, of course it's not real!

He was innocent and had only aimlessly wandered here by accident, thought the scenery was nice, that the shade was cool, and thus sat down to rest.

Angry? Lovers? He and Taehyung barely have any relationship to speak of, so what angry, what lovers.

Just as he was retorting this in his head, Jimin saw Taehyung.

On the other side of Lovebirds Lake, a tall, handsome, and dashing man was coolly meandering towards Jimin's general direction.

Like it was mentioned previously, Loverbirds Lake wasn't big, so if you could spot someone, they could spot you too.

Therefore, Jimin had nowhere to hide.

The moment Taehyung appeared, he felt shock, fear, and disbelief!

What was that saying again?

'Whatever you fear will come upon you.'

Not that Jimin feared Taehyung, but at this moment, he really didn't want to meet the other. Otherwise, he wouldn't have hidden here in the first place.

Right now, seeing Taehyung appear out of the blue, what could he possibly do? He was really in despair!

In the next second, the blindly wandering Taehyung also saw Jimin.

He was also clearly stunned; he had assumed that Jimin must have gone off-campus to do something and didn't expect to bump into him here.

It could really be said as—

Searching for something to the ends of the world only to have it fall right into your lap!

It's a small world after all, fancy meeting you here too!

Caption: Ahahaha!

Thrilled, Taehyung jogged over.

The group of nearby girls, seeing such an incredibly good-looking guy approach, all focused their attentions on him. Some even covered their mouth and whispered, "Ah... So hot!"

Taehyung completely ignored their existence, and wearing a broad, harmless smile, brushed past them just like that.

As if afraid Jimin would run away, when he got within 10-some meters, he called out, "Jimin!"

Jimin glanced at the tree next to him, wondering in his heart: If he found a rope right now, did he still have time to hang himself?

Taehyung stopped directly in front of him, and with a grin that contained traces of indignation, asked, "I sent you a message on WhatsApp, why didn't you respond?"

"......Oh, is that so?" Jimin feigned ignorance and pulled out his phone. "I didn't notice."

Taehyung didn't mind his response. Now that he saw the person himself, who still cared about a text reply.

That group of girls hadn't even noticed that there was another hot guy hidden so near them, and now that they knew, they could barely contain their excitement. No one wanted to leave, and all of them continued to hang around, softly chatting while surreptitiously scooting closer, clearly wanting to eavesdrop.

Jimin saw their subtle movements, but there wasn't anything he could do because Taehyung had already sat down.

"What are you doing here? I saw you sitting here staring at nothing from way far off," Taehyung asked.

"I just, wanted to get some fresh air." Jimin really want to retort that it was clearly he who saw Taehyung first.

Taehyung cast him a glance and teased, "And you didn't even ask me to come along, so cold."

Jimin: "......"

Taehyung: "Not to mention, it's so hot out. Instead of staying in the room with AC, what did you come out here alone for?"

"To look at the scenery......" Jimin said, then silently added, So why did you come out here then, huh?

But he didn't dare to say that out loud, afraid that Taehyung would give out some kind of shocking response.

And while a shocking response was successfully avoided, Taehyung ended up doing something shocking instead— Casually, he extended his arms out and draped them over the back of the bench.

Although he wasn't touching Jimin in this position, but Taehyung's arms were right behind him, and it looked like......he was nestled in the other's embrace!

Jimin was so terrified that his brain almost crashed, his entire body stretched taught and afraid to move in the slightest!

He also seemed to have heard that group of girls collectively gasp.

Taehyung was used to being stared at so he didn't care for those gazes. Looking at the water along with Jimin, he asked, "This pond is pretty beautiful. Does it have a name?"

Jimin: "......I don't know."

As soon as his words fell, he heard that upperclassman who was introducing this place earlier raise her voice and say, "Ah, this Loverbirds Lake is actually F University's holy love region......"

And then, she went on to recount the whole shebang, from Pear Springs, to the mistaken ducks, to the angry lovers......

Taehyung: "So that's what it is."

Jimin awkwardly looked at the sky: God......please spare me already!

God clearly didn't hear Jimin's pleas.

Because right after that, Taehyung suddenly turned to look at Jimin, and pointing back and forth between them, asked one word at a time, "Then, for the two of us, meeting here, would that be considered, fate?"

Although he wore a frivolous smile, his tone was dead serious.

Jimin leapt up as if there was a fire under him and tried to make his stance clear: "Forget it. They must have been really bored to spin an entire story from a few wild ducks." At the same time, he chanted "I'm a straight male" over and over again in his mind to prevent his imagination from running into the gutter.

Taehyung blinked, then sighed in his heart: Ah, he got mad. Thus, he quickly followed up with, "I'm just kidding."

Jimin: "......" As expected. Luckily, he never took it seriously, or it would have been way too dangerous!

Expressionlessly, Jimin suggested, "Let's go back. There's a lot of bugs here."

Taehyung nodded, and to ease the tension, presented his arm for the other to see: "Just a moment ago, I got bitten twice."

Jimin: "......"

Actually, Jimin's constitution was a bit special, and he's never been bitten by bugs before. What he said earlier was simply an excuse.

But now, it sounded like that random excuse of his was said out of concerned for Taehyung......

Jimin's heart clenched. Some people really had a constitution that naturally attracted bees and butterflies. Even mosquitoes couldn't keep away.

When the two of them returned to the dorm, they saw that the entire floor was covered with wires while Lee Sung Hoon sat in the middle with a plier. There was also an old router next to him.

"Oh? You're back?" Lee Sung Hoon glanced at them. "Whoever has a computer, take it out for a test. I'm almost done."

Taehyung was both astonished and full of admiration: "You set this up all by yourself?"

Lee Sung Hoon grinned, "Hehe, of course."

Jimin took out his laptop and placed it on the table before turning around and asking, "Where is this internet coming from?"

"My brother also lived in this building, and back then he bribed the dorm manager so an electrician came in to set up a different framework......" Lee Sung Hoon explained for a bit, then plugged in the socket and got up next to Jimin, "It's done. Let's set up the wifi first."

Jimin followed Lee Sung Hoon's instructions and went to the page to set up their wifi password.

Lee Sung Hoon: "Lee Sung Hoon is your big daddy."

Jimin: "......?"

Lee Sung Hoon repeated, "Yes, Lee Sung Hoon is your big daddy. We'll use the acronym for this as the password."

Jimin was speechless......

Well, Lee Sung Hoon was the one to set up the internet, and you only needed to type in the password once, so Jimin and Taehyung didn't really mind this detail.

Lee Sung Hoon: "I've already gotten the go-ahead, so internet should be working as soon as you're connected."

Jimin also tested it on his phone: "It's working."

Taehyung pulled out his wallet to pay, and Lee Sung Hoon told them it'd be ₩20 a month each, which wasn't considered expensive.

After getting paid, he then warned, "The speed's only 8mb, which is ok if it's limited to the 3 of us. Do not give the password to a 4th person."

Jimin reminded him, "Our room has 4 people."

Lee Sung Hoon laughed, "Who cares about the last guy. Who told him to be the last to arrive. There's no such thing as a free lunch."

Taehyung silently lit a candle for the pitiful Lee KiBum in his heart, thinking: He clearly arrived yesterday you know.

Jimin also wrinkled his brows: "When he comes and sees us all online, he'll definitely ask. If we don't tell him, wouldn't that be harmful to our relationship?"

Lee Sung Hoon raised an eyebrow: "Then we'll have to see how he behaves first."

[A small interlude]

Taehyung: "Where did you go?"

Ignoring him, Jimin decided to keep wandering outside.

Taehyung: "???" Not reacting on my status and not responding to my message either? Why are you so bullheaded!

Taehyung: "Then, for the two of us, meeting here, would that be considered, fate?"

Jimin, drawing the line: "Forget that story." (Don't think too much!)

Taehyung blinked: Sigh, sure enough, he's not interested in me.

[[I stand by my previous comment of everyone thinking they're already dating for real before they even get to fake dating. Oh my goddd ML trying to flirt and MC being oblivious, I'm dying here rip]]

if  you liked this... then check my another book "LIFE POINTS" too.

Don't forget to vote guys.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
13.5K 808 26
jungkook and jimin have their own background problems, being in the old college they are in, they end up in the same elevator. but that's only how th...
31.1K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera πŸ‘©, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...