Sasuke in Another Dimension

By -Livice-

After the 4th shinobi world war, Sasuke travels between dimensions with the Rinnegan and unexpectedly arrives... More

Another Dimension
Space and Time Disturbance
Gathering
Dungeon Break
Two Battlefields
Who's He?
Flash
Arrive
Against the Odds
Amaterasu
After the Battlefield
Fall and Rise
Sasuke's Current Situation
Hypothesis
Mana's Aura and the Three Sisters
Gate without owner and Little girl
Sucked by The Gate & Is This Forest?
Spoiled Brat
Red Gate
New Skill
More Handsome!!!
Sudden Guest
National level Hunter
Scavenger Guild
Looking for Souvenirs and Sloppy Girl
A-Rank Dungeon & Uchiha Curse
Another Sasuke's Slice of Life
Another Sasuke's Slice of Life Part II
The Language of Magical Beasts
The Truth about the Gates
England in Chaos
England in Chaos Part II
England in Chaos Part IV
Author's Note
Back to NY
Sasuke's feelings
Move on

England in Chaos Part III

533 21 8
By -Livice-

After the plane passed through Irish airspace, the plane that brought the hunters from America flew low toward Scotland.

Sasuke and Thomas were seen standing in front of the plane's emergency exit.

"So what's the plan?"

Thomas asked his partner.

As he looked at Thomas with his cold side eyes, Sasuke said.

"Just stay out of my way."

Jump!

After that, he jumped from the emergency exit of the plane that was still in the air.

"Heh..."

After hearing that, Thomas grinned and jumped off the airplane.

[Ruler's Authority]

Mana wrapped around Sasuke's body, then he used the Ruler's Authority skill to manipulate the mana and make it shoot quickly.

3000 meters

2100 meters

Sasuke moved quickly towards a large energy that was moving towards a hill as his altitude continued to fall.

'There it is.'

When he saw a large demon who was talking while swinging a giant club at a range-type hunter, his Sharingan could read the movement of the demon's lips that were speaking.

"Susanoo."

Fwosh!

A skeleton arm formed in front of Sasuke, whose body was shooting out like a missile.

"Then you'll like this one!"

Fwosh!

Bang!

Boom!

Susanoo's blow made Vulkan bounce towards the crater, and with that, Sasuke reduced his speed and then landed on the surface.

When Sasuke looked around, he saw a swarm of demons running in all directions, encircling him.

When their distance got closer, Sasuke Mangekyo Sharingan took a certain amount of chakra, and then, from under them, black flames appeared like spears.

"Enton: Kagutsuchi" (Inferno Style: Flame Control)

Stab!

Stab!

Stab!

When they heard the sound of flesh being pierced, their movements were instantly halted by the black flame spears that pierced them.

The black flames faded, then the bloody bodies of the demons dispersed and died; Sasuke didn't even move after landing.

...

Huft!

Huft!

Noah's breathing was heavy.

Just a moment ago, he felt close to death.

'Focus Noah...'

Convincing himself to return to reality, he looked down the hill, and there was a black-robed man with a sword at his right side.

"It's him."

He recognized Sasuke, who was surrounded by dozens of demons impaled by black spears.

'Great...'

Although he had just gone through a life and death situation, he couldn't help but marvel at Sasuke, who stood calm and unaffected by the horde of demons attacking him all at once.

"Lancaster!"

He immediately stood up and ran down the hill because he remembered his commander, who had just been blown away by Vulkan's wooden club.

He ran fast even though he was a range-type hunter, but since he was not a normal human, his speed could be considered very fast. As he got closer to the location where Lancaster fell, he could see large rocks that were destroyed, and finally, Lancaster was leaning on a rock mountain with cracks like a spider's web.

"Oy, Lancaster! wake up!"

Noah tried to wake the unconscious Lancaster after he confirmed that he was still alive.

'The bones are broken, but nothing critical.'

As Noah thought, Lancaster's battered eyelids opened slightly, and he glanced at Noah.

"Did we make it?"

His voice was weak with fatigue, and Lancaster asked Noah with concern.

"Yeah, he's here."

Noah's gaze turned towards Sasuke, who was walking towards them.

"Lancaster... if I was right."

Sasuke's voice echoed from afar as he still walked up to the two strongest men in England.

"Noah, help me up."

Noah nodded. He wrapped Lancaster's arm around his shoulders, and Noah helped Lancaster to stand.

"That's me."

Lancaster's answer was short because this was no time for pleasantries.

Sasuke stopped when he was close enough to them, then he said

"Order your troops to retreat."

Sasuke wondered if they would get in his way instead of helping.

"I understand, Noah..."

Noah tapped his right ear, then he relayed the message to the troops still fighting to retreat. As for Sasuke, he had already left, turned around, and walked away in the direction of the battlefield.

...

[What the hell was that?]

Vulkan trembled in pain as he didn't understand the situation, but a split second ago, he felt a terrifying force that moved quickly, making him thrown and giving him no time to dodge.

Boom!

Punching the rocks that were in his way, he came out of the crater where he fell and moved quickly away to the rear of his troops.

[If I'm not mistaken, he might be the one that Lucifer was referring to.]

Vulkan saw a man in black robes with eyes glowing blood-red and a large man wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

[I-It's him!]

His scary look face turned pale white when he knew the enemy had extraordinary strength. Vulkan could feel Sasuke's strong mana making the mana around him start to cry.

He unconsciously took a step back, but he would not be able to win if he was alone.

On the other hand, Thomas approached Sasuke, who was observing the demon army that was still neatly lined up behind the river.

"I think the battle here is fierce, but the enemy hasn't mobilized all their strength yet."

Thomas made a bitter comment as he saw the majority of the enemy troops still lined up on the north side of the Esk River, then he continued.

"As you said, Mr. Sasuke, humanity will not be able to face the coming war. I can't imagine what the scale of the war will be..."

When Thomas took off his sunglasses, he furrowed his brows, and now his face became serious as his mana was slightly radiated with anger. Although he was a person who was very proud of his strength, when he heard the truth of the gate from Sasuke, his ego gradually decreased.

Thomas turned his gaze from the demon army to Sasuke and wondered what the man's plan was for the war with the Monarch.

"Hey, dude! Come on, at least tell me your future plans about this war."

Thomas couldn't help rubbing his head and sighing deeply, after hanging out with Sasuke, he knew Sasuke's quiet character, and Thomas was often awkward when chatting with him cause Sasuke didn't talk too much unless necessary.

Sasuke's gaze remained coldly forward, but when he heard that, he recalled his brother's important message during his last battle with Naruto in the final valley.

'No matter how powerful you become, don't try to shoulder everything alone.'

The corner of his lips rose slightly at that sudden recollection; no matter how many gates he opened or mana he absorbed, to defeat a powerful enemy, he could not complete it alone.

'Maybe it's okay to trust this new friend of mine.'

Sasuke thought that although Thomas had a bad character, he noticed that Thomas was loyal and very family-like towards the people in the guild, although it was mixed with his possessive nature, which was not good.

But, no one was perfect.

Sasuke unbuttoned his bloody robe and immediately made it fly, revealing that he was wearing a black shirt with a fan symbol on the back.

"Chat later, the enemy is ahead."

Sasuke saw that the demon army began to move quickly across the river, but they couldn't walk on water like Shinobi so they made a stone bridge with magic.

Sasuke made a horse seal, his chakra, and mana accumulated in large quantities inside his body at the same time the demon army running towards Sasuke was getting closer.

Then Sasuke said the legendary Uchiha Jutsu in his inner voice.

'Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku' (Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation)

Fwosh!

The combination of chakra and mana that had turned into flames came out of Sasuke's mouth like a sea of flames that burnt the demon army in an instant. The burst of fire continued to shoot up to the rearguard of the enemy troops, and when the Fire Jutsu arrived at the river, there was violent evaporation, making the entire battlefield covered in steam.

Vulkan, Thomas, and everyone else who was watching gawked widely, making them forget that they were in the middle of a battle.

"I-Is it possible for someone to use a spell like this?"

"The magic spell just now is just a myth for mages."

"I don't know what type of hunter he is, can someone tell me...?"

As the steam began to die down and people began to whisper and think that the party was over, Sasuke Sharingan turned into Mangekyo for the first time when he arrived in England.

Fwosh!

Crackle!

"What the...?"

The people around Sasuke again gasped in shock as a powerful and sinister dark purple energy encompassed Sasuke; a skeleton of ribs and arms formed, then a skeleton of a skull appeared with flaming eyes. Massive chakra continues to pour out of him. Layers of skin coat the Susanoo, and an 8-meter-tall humanoid is created with a bow weapon in his left arm and an arrow of black fire in his right.

Sasuke's Susanoo placed an arrow of black flame into the bow on his left arm, and as his eyes took aim at the target, Susanoo Sasuke's arrow targeted the troop leader, who cringed in fear at the back of his troops.

"This is retaliation for the stones you threw at the humans."

Sasuke said that after he witnessed Vulkan kill the hunters with his stone throw earlier.

Fwong!

An arrow shot very quickly towards Vulkan's large body.

[So fast! I can't--]

Stab!

Vulkan's body was pierced by the black flame arrow, making his body burn, and he died instantly.

(A/N: Vulkan's level was too weak for Sasuke.)

The hunter just watched that without blinking, the battle was over in an instant, and Sasuke's two attacks killed hundreds of thousands of demons and their boss at once.

"Damn! That was too fast, man!"

Thomas broke the silence and approached Sasuke again. Sasuke spun around and faced Thomas, as he was forced to look up because of their height difference; Sasuke himself was not short, but Thomas was just too tall for anyone.

"I want the others to start cleaning up the rest and evacuating the people who are still trapped, I'll leave some clones with them just in case,"

Sasuke performed some hand seals, and then some wood clones appeared from him.

"Alright, how about me?"

Thomas did not mind being ordered by him, as he thought that, as Sasuke here, indirectly the leadership here was automatically transferred to Sasuke.

"I will move forward to the Demon Castle; it's up to you as long as you don't disturb me. I can feel that the enemy there is much stronger than this fatso."

Sasuke's gaze turned to the Black Mount group, which was 150 miles to the north, and he sensed a strong mana user on the level of a national hunter. Sasuke thought that it would take a few hours if he ran at full speed, but Sasuke would just teleport there cause he could feel their energy now.

"Alright, I'll come with you."

Thomas turned around and told his men to prepare to leave and get the helicopter ready.

"Thomas just tells the others to catch up; we're leaving now."

Sasuke said so, and then his Rinnegan made a portal directly to the Demon Castle.

Sasuke entered the portal, followed by Thomas, who was still surprised by Sasuke's ability.

...

a moment ago.

Inside the Demon Castle, Lucifer was seen watching a large crystal ball in the center of a circular table, and several other people were also watching it.

"With this, my mission is complete."

He grinned wickedly as he watched the live broadcast of Vulkan's vision.

He could see the humans screaming in terror; their misfortune and their desperation made him smile widely.

"Oi Lucifer! How long do I have to stay here?"

a large, muscular, tan-skinned man named Scar who wore green fur skin. His hair was long but messy, and he wore a tattered skirt decorated with green fur and some armor on his shoulders. And he was a subordinate of the Beast Monarch.

"Just shut up, Scar!"

Elva shouted harshly. She disliked Scar because he was stupid and only used his muscles when fighting. She was a beautiful elf with pale skin, long white hair, cold white eyes, and long ears. She is a follower of the Frost Monarch.

"Anyone wants a cold drink?"

On the other side, Medusa the snake-haired woman offered a liquid that was her own venom.

"Sigh..."

Lucifer was tired and sighed deeply while listening to the ramblings of the three idiots in this castle.

But then the image in the crystal ball shook, and it looked as if Vulkan was bouncing around, making Lucifer's eyes widen. The scene changed, then the crystal ball displayed a black-robed man with blood-red eyes that were burning.

"Tsk! He failed."

Lucifer recalled Architect's plan to trap Sasuke into making the vessel monarch. But apparently, he underestimated the ability of this mysterious man too much.

Then, not long after, the demon army was destroyed by fire, and Vulkan was hit and dead with a black arrow, which cut off Vulkan's vision in the crystal ball.

"Vulkan died?" Elva was stunned and asked Lucifer.

"PUAHAHAHA!" On the other hand, Scar burst into laughter.

"Yeah, that Sasuke apparently beat the mage." While resting his cheek on his palm, Lucifer said so.

"Oh?" When Scar heard that, he became interested and smiled, showing his fangs.

Elva leaned back and crossed her arms. "I want him frozen so I can take him directly to the Monarch." She inquired, sadistically smiling.

Lucifer just watched them speak arrogantly, but this time he felt nervous.

...

Sasuke exited the portal, followed by Thomas.

"That's a big castle." "But I think since it's a demon castle, it doesn't look grim at all."

Thomas was astonished, but Sasuke ignored him and walked towards the medieval wall.

Thomas did not follow Sasuke because he wanted to fight alone, so he retreat and keep a longer distance.

Fwosh!

As Sasuke approached, he felt a large wind suddenly coming from his left side, making him jump back to avoid it.

"Ice?"

Sasuke saw ice needles darting with the wind.

"You dodged that, huh? Fufu~"

A voice as soft as snow yet full of evil intent enveloped it.

Sasuke saw a woman with white hair and pointed ears approaching him. But not only that, Sasuke could feel that the woman was not alone.

"That agility, is he truly a human?"

Suddenly, a male voice slowly appeared, and from a thin air muscular man appear, followed by a woman who slowly emerged from the snakes that were fused together, then she smiled while licking her lips.

"Greetings, I am Lucifer, the servant of Monarch Baran."

Then, Sasuke saw the man with golden eyes, who introduced himself.

"Servants?" Sasuke asked in a mocking tone.

"What did you say!? Humans should know their place!" The snake-haired woman shouted angrily.

After that, the four of them took out their mana, which looked like a pillar of light that pierced the sky and created a windstorm.

While Sasuke crossed his arms and watched them carefully, he thought.

'I'll kill some time, hoping they'll drain all their mana.'

Sasuke's plan was to spread his large mana, but the four enemies also had capacities above S-rank, so Sasuke was going to play around because he also wanted to try out some of his new jutsu.

An evil grin appeared on his face, and he said,

"This is perfect."

"This will make my test worthwhile."

Sasuke's eyes look down on them, as he said that without pressure while pulling out his strong mana as a provocation.

They gasped in shock, as Sasuke's confidence made their anger even more intense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 319 34
After defeating Kaguya and bringing Sasuke back to their village. Naruto was hailed as a hero for achieving peace which is admired by all. But when N...
111K 3.3K 22
It all started on a game... They choose to go there then and BOOM! They are both lost in time ●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•● DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto and...
26.5K 450 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...