LOVE PHANTASM

Від Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... Більше

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

START

1.6K 102 11
Від Blackmermaid44

" Harshini!!!! "

The royal heir of udaypur who merely out of teenage called for his sister and his eyes were searching for her while literally running all over the palace to find her. Sure she might be anywhere near....cause unlike him she don't used to go out the palace unnecessarily after their childhood.....

" Where are you?? "

" Putr!!", A call from behind made him stop in track and looks back to his father who the current reigning king of their majestic kingdom.....

Udhayang.....who is one another in line of the rulers of Udaipur who traditionally inherited the throne. But unlike others Udhayang where out of any commitments and his devotion for kalbhairav where at most which he gracefully hand overed to his daughter who destined to sit on the throne of that empire.....

Unlike other royals udaipur lineage followed the custom of only one partner. They have to choose their better half wisely in accordance with the one who not be a threat or harm to their kingdom.....

With a smile adoring he says to his dearest son, " She is with her sakha...you know them!! When they are together...they forget the entire world....."

The handsome prince excites, "  What?? When Achyuta came?? "

With that he already left and the great king chuckles at the young son who running through the hallway to his twin sister and friend. He releases a breath of relief.....they are too young yet the time to render the throne to his beloved daughter is not too long......

He with a smile thought of how krishna from yaduvansh have same regards of harsh in udaipur. Maybe the entire aryavart considers him as the divine born....but for his kids he is their constant support and fun lover friend. The first and only outsider ever reached udaipur without anyone's permission....hah!! Only he can do it....

Being a single parent he always failed to fullfill and understand his kids needs and were unaware of what make them happy. Them getting a friend like vasudev sreekrishna eased his worry. He made them meet the ultimate aim of their life. Years passed and it's not that long they completed their study....

He sadly remembered about the late queen....mother of the brother-sister duo. A heir was necessary for the ruler of Udaipur to pass over the duties and responsibilities of guarding Aryavart...But don't know whose bad luck that he had a quite not so small sacrifice for feeling the face of fatherhood. Like his ancestors he too found his better half for the whole life and everything were perfect.

But questions and insecurities rose among subjects as the years went yet they being childless. From then on his queen did great penance and got the boon from mata Durga....She wished for a kid with divine prowess and capabilities who will be undefeatable and glorious for eternity.......

Mata Durga pleased with her pure heart and blessed to have a child as she wishes....And surprising entire udaipur maharani become mother of two and passed away immediately after giving birth to them... That days were so hard for the king and couldn't believe the fate of his love. How is it possible when she begot the kids as a blessing of mata Durga.....

Later after years....it was sreekrishna who enlightened him about Rani's decision to give birth to the divine goddess's ansh and harsh too bone as the blessing that queen got already. It was her punya which made her bear that energy and got herself a place in heaven by releasing the commitments of human life....

The one who considers as avatar of Narayan and his priyaputri born for same purpose....to establish dharma with a battle among Kshatriyas and she will help the lord by restraining back dhanavas. His son truly deserves to be worshipped....At the time of their birth there a incorporeal heard that,

" This girl born to rule not to obey....she will bring change to fate....",

Harsh was a new born baby....yet his behaviour from their childhood reflect as if he is the only one who understood the meaning of those words. So it was not that hard for the king of Udaipur to announce his daughter as the future sovereign..... With her power the mighty kingdom yet again become more prominent.......

************************************************************************

" Is he the one you told?? "

Prince of Udaipur asks to the yadava friend by looking on the screen that made of fog by his sister. They were watching the kalapradhashan of princes of one of the mighty nation in aryavart. That kingdom truly enriched with successors who are all capable and powerful....but the lord didn't blessed brain to them that they fighting each other. Few moments ago he have saw how the prince named bheema and duryodhan fought to kill each other......
They never gonna make it together.

Not getting any reply from achyuta he gazes to the said person and his lips tilted in smile. His yadava friend's eyes were shining like dark stone and it was so evident he quite impressed with his friend's display of skills. That admiration and soft smile added extra gleam to the most handsome man on earth with moon like radiance and aura of divinity.......

" hmm!!! Impressing!!! ", Future empress quite formally says and two pair of eyes reached on her. One with teasing and other in agreement....

She were regally sitting...no matter how young she is...the stance and aura of her's nothing less than the lord who rules the world. The illumination in her dark brown eyes never dims as it carries the infinite confidence....loosen hair flows down in order with grace. Arms were resting on the side walls of huge golden throne and a leg above another with not sparing a look to others she watches the kuru princes....

Hastinapur....a kingdom that she is not so fond of.....stories of the old royal lineage and the people currently she watching failed to deliver a good impression to her..... A kingdom that give zero value to woman's honor...Gandhar princess were successful to mark her life on future empress's soul and get her admiration.....

As she continues to watch the political drama of kurus...the announcement from bharadwajputr made her groan in annoyance, he just literally declared that boy as the most capable Archer ever he saw.... seriously?? Is all wielders of bow is a joke to that Brahmin teacher?? Look how pompous are all of them and she couldn't understand why achyuta being favourable to them....

That dark brown eyes widens as there a voice boomed on the arena....opposing that acharya,

.
.

" Give Me A Chance And You Will Regret These Words Acharya..... "

.
.

Udayakumari's eyes became eager to find the source of voice. Finally there a sane person exist outside udaipur and she chuckles at the appreciating look on her brother's face, Also didn't failed to notice the melancholy on her sakha's face....why??

Her eyes literally widens at the sight of the young man walking to the arena with a bow in hands and face masked. Yadava friend of them catches the shine in her eyes and felt it as the begin of failure of his plan....

.
.
.
.

A man accompanied with the sun's lustrous rays and he himself were radiating golden complexion and brightness. White dhoti with golden borders and a white uttariya that barely covered his torso. He were the definition of perfection....like a dev sculpted by vishwakarma.....

He was tall with ashtaratni structures..... Undoubtedly one of the most handsome man on earth. The veil got untangled as he reaches on the centre of arena and even gasps of men heard... murmering among womans were heard... His face too were radiant as sun and glow in his face with added smirk resembled blooming lotus.....

.
.
.
.

Krishna became disappointed on seeing even his sakhi trying to cover the amusement. Harshini averted her gaze to sakha and she was sure her friend know something about this stranger. Her inner voice said this man too gonna play a major role among kurus.....

As they continued to watch the prince literally yells, " What's wrong with them all?? What they gonna do with his kul?? "

The princess too supports, " Yes both of them wanna prove themself to the other as more capable and why kurus making great fuss about that??

Why they can't simply let them compete and just sit back to enjoy like us do!! "

The reply were from her sibling, " Because they are not in udaipur!!! "

Harshini rolls her eyes and looks her friend for the right answer.....and the yadava enlights them,

" The great kuru empire is ashamed to let the prince compete with a commoner....whoever win or not it's shame to doubt their prince's skill on some rant by a stranger....."

The two royals looks the scenario taking place with much despise...when they gonna realise.....
It was not that hard for the princess of udaipur to know about the past of the stranger that added much more fun to the events....but somehow she want to sit and watch just like her brother. Is it possible for a normal man to make an entry to the arena where the princes showing off their skills

Her eyes shrinks as those so called noble ones stared demean the warrior on his caste....he got revealed as a suta and to his bad luck he standing in middle of kurus. Her eyebrows raised in a perfect curv on the protest displayed by the lord sun....There is more to know...At the end of the day she gonna find the root of this uninvited guest and his role.......

.
.
.

************************************************************************

.
.
.

" Achyuta!!! Is prince suyodhan the same person that considered as an evil born and bad omen to kuru dynasty??

Unbelievable!!! How good hearted he is to befriend a man who got ridiculed by the society and royals....generous of him to award the deserving one a kingdom...."

Yashodhaputr chose to remain silent to the words of Harsh, cause if he let this siblings dive more onto the matters kurus...then they gonna destroy both the parties which is not his wish....

It was the twin sister who replied, " Your words are true harsh unless his intention and friendship are sincere... Not for some personal agenda...."

.
.
.

Son of radha gazed the sun that setting down after witnessing the turn over of his youngest child. The feel of obligation and gratitude for eternity tightened hard in his chest for the undemanded favor done by gandharisudhan. Finally someone recognised him....his capabilities.....

He could see the rivalry blazing on the eyes of devputras.....and it's sure each cells of his body were burning in rage.....This is a beginning only. A beginning where the thought implanted in his brain like those five are his enemies.... Not knowing that hating pandavas gonna be a passion and he will enjoy it for the rest of the life only to regret........

.
.
.
.

The jewel of Udaipur gazes the man with radiance of sun walking away with his saviour in disguise of friend. She could feel the disturbed ocean of thoughts on his mind. The realisation of she even forgot to blink dawned to her only when her twin waved his hands infront of her face.....

He with a teasing smile walks away by talking himself about the weird royal family who pulled a drama of power, greed and nemesis in family itself. On the other hand she got recalled of the pale faces of late king pandu's wife and gangeya on seeing that young man...is they were afraid of him about defeating that indraputr who is personal favourite of her achyuta......

Somehow her mind got again wandered about that young warrior. How strange of him to make such an brave act to challenge the royal prince  even after knowing he gonna get criticized for his caste. They all need a push to their thinking.....above all how come he exhibit all those qualities and  it is hard to believe, he is one among those commoners of hastinapur.......
She have to find his origin.......

" Himaniii!! Don't be a key to open a lock that's not destined to be open by your hands "

She quite surprised by the words devakinandan...why he don't want her to know more about that man named Karna....Then sure something lot behind that man's story and she surely want to know......

Just then she got another warning, " When You already decided to not to interfere on the matters of aryavart and the upcoming play gonna take place....... it's better not knowing him and his fate......
Cause he will be a major key to unlock the battle for dharma that locked away!!! "

With that her achyuta too followed her brother and she left alone in the hall. For the first time in her life she felt confused....all of sudden she felt restless on finding she just got restricted from knowing him more...maybe cause of that she felt eagerness inside her to find the reality of king of Anga....

It doesn't matter whether she is allowed or not....her path to follow will be decided by only her. She know what to do.....
How he will rule a Kingdom?? Will he become another one of those arrogant kings?? Then nothing gonna save him from her wrath........

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The path to love Від Pearl Crown

Історичні романи

26.7K 834 35
he loved her from the core of his heart but for her he was just a friend she was forced to love him will she also fall for him by the time passes...
8.3K 544 40
Love , It's pure bond which connects two people into a unbreakable bond , but how far one could go for love ..... ●●●●●●●●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●●● Karna i...
33.3K 2.9K 135
This story is not meant to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. If at any point of time you feel your sentiments are getting hurt then you can immediatel...
861 62 12
Since the start of mankind, four major entities have always been worshipped. Namely, Brahma -The Lord Of Fate Shiva-The Lord of Destruction Vishnu-Th...