๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ || k...

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 29

10.9K 551 237
By ASTRAGAZER-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You hated being cornered like a prey. When you were in the Underground, you would always find your way out of this by altering the memory of the person who's cornering you. Always worked for you back then.

But it's not like you can do that to Hawks right now. As much as you hated being cornered, surprisingly you didn't mind it when it's him. Especially when you have the front row view of that ravishing smirk of his.

"You really waited for this, didn't you?" You asked before lifting your arms and brushing your fingers through his long locks. "But you weren't that patient. Considering that you've teased me on more than one occasion."

"I try to be patient, but it's not really my thing," he said, leaning closer and putting your arms on his shoulders. You can feel his warm breath fanning your neck until you feel his hands on your rum before giving you a lift and placing you on the kitchen island. "Especially when I want to get it on with my wife, right here, right now."

He was so close to your ear that you could feel his breath tickling you before he nibbled on the tip of your ear and you let out a small yelp when he used his teeth.

"I see your body still reacts the same way when I do that," he said, leaning back to see the tip of your ears start to redden not from his bite but from being flustered. "Did you know how sensitive your body becomes when I nibble on the tip of your ear like that?"

"Shut up..." you muttered, feeling your face heating up so you put the back of your hand to cover your lips as you sent him a glare to which Hawks returned with a grin.

"I know things about your body that you might have forgotten yourself."

"And?" you asked while giving him a look that says 'and, so?'.

"And I just want to remind you about those things." He's having fun, you know he's having fun teasing you like that. You don't even know if you're annoyed or hot and bothered and flustered all at once. "Like this for example."

Hawks leaned in, this time close to your neck before he licked on a spot which sent shivers down your spine before he nibbled down on it like he did with the tip of your ear, but Hawks bit down and sucked on the spot, leaving a mark that started to redden. Then you felt a bunch of tingling sensation in your stomach before Hawks leaned back to look at your even redder face.

"You told me before, when I do that you feel little butterflies in your stomach."

Was that tingling sensation what you described as little butterflies in your stomach? You felt it just now. You couldn't say you dislike the feeling, it was just somewhat new to you to be feeling like that.

"You also like it when I do this," he said and you propped your elbows on top of the table before Hawks put your leg on his shoulder and leaned down to nibble on your inner thigh. You leaned your head back as you felt the tingling sensation in your stomach intensified as Hawks continued to leave marks on your inner thigh.

When he's done, you open your eyes and look at him. Your heartbeat had gone way faster than when you chugged down a mug of black coffee. And your face feels hotter than when it's the middle of summer.

"But you know, Y/n," he started, straightening up and moving closer to you. "As much as you like what my mouth can do to your body, you also like it when my mouth spouts explicit r-rated stuff."

"Huh?"

Hawks put his hands on top of the table and leaned closer to you, like he did earlier, with his lips so close to your ear and he started whispering those things.

"I'm so hard for you right now I want to be inside you so bad. I want to fuck you against the bathroom wall and make you cum so hard."

His voice was so low and so close that it started to make you feel a certain type of way. You pushed yourself forward and put your arms back on his shoulders before leaning back to look at him. He no longer has that grin on his face, it was replaced by that ravishing smirk of his.

"I have to admit," you started, looking at him and no longer hiding your red-tinted face. "That kinda turned me on more than I thought it would."

"Kinda?" Hawks muttered, furrowing his brows. He looked like he didn't quite like that word.

"You know it's better to do it than say it," you said, moving closer to him. "And leaning back on the table is so damn uncomfortable I'd rather be standing against the bathroom wall."

He picked you up almost in an instant and carried you upstairs even when you told him you can walk fine on your own. He only placed you down when you got to the bathroom and it didn't take long until you both got rid of the articles of clothing.

Hawks turned on the shower and when the cold water hit your naked body you immediately shuddered.

"What the fu—"

"It's alright," Hawks said, holding you close to him. "You wouldn't feel the cold water once your body's all warmed up."

True enough, the water didn't feel as cold as when it first hit your body and before you knew it, you like the water temperature better than if it's lukewarm. At least the cold water provides a sort of relief when your body starts to emit the heat from the pleasure you're experiencing.

Hawks took a step closer and your back touched the wall. You didn't know if it's on purpose or not, but he put his knee between your legs and you can feel it grinding on you which made you let out a whimper before Hawks held your wrists together and put your arms above your head.

His eyes moved down to look at your breasts before he lifted his other hand and touched the hardened bud which made you stiffened. He pressed on it before fondling with your bust all the while with his knee pressing on you down there.

As if his hand was hardly enough, Hawks leaned down and used his teeth to nibble on your bud which finally made you let out a moan as you opened your mouth and arched your back.

"Stop... doing that," you muttered, looking down at him while he was nibbling on your bud.

"Sorry," he said before straightening up and leaning closer to you. "Now, be a good girl and bend over."

He let go of your wrists before you turned around, putting your forearms on the wall. You can feel his hand grabbing your bum while he starts to rub his erection against your back.

"Wait, aren't you forgetting something?" you muttered, looking back at him.

"Hmm?" Hawks hummed in response, clearly not as focused to what you're saying than to what he was doing as his eyes were trailed down.

"You forgot to put on protection."

"Ah, right," he muttered, blinking his eyes. "I have it in the drawer."

"Then there's no point doing it now."

You were about to straighten up when Hawks put his hand against the wall, caging you in.

"It's alright,"

"What do you mean it's alright?"

Hawks flickered his eyes at you and the side of his lips turned up in a smirk.

"I won't put it in yet."

"Then what will you d—"

You were cut off when Hawks slid his length between your thighs and you lowered your head to look at it.

"What...do you think you're doing?" you muttered, seeing the tip of his length as he slid it in between your legs more. "This is... weird."

"It'll feel good soon, Y/n," he said, holding your wrists as he made you straighten up and you can feel his erection rubbing and pressing on your entrance. "Just press your thick thighs together like that and give it a little squeeze so it'll feel as tight as when my dick's inside you."

He held your hips while you stared down at his length. It felt weird at first, but now you can't tell if it's still odd. You started to feel the pre-cum trickling down your thigh.

"I'll give you the real deal later, just let me cum once cause I can hardly hold it in." He moved closer, his lips brushing on your head. "I want to put it inside you so badly too. But I feel like if I do, I'll cum the moment I thrust my dick inside you."

Him talking dirty like isn't exactly helping you focus on anything else. You can feel your pre-cum streaming down and you started to feel your heartbeat quickening its pace like you're running a damn marathon when he just started moving.

You get the sensation of his manhood rubbing against your entrance, but it's hardly as satisfying as when it's inside you. So Hawks compensated with his lips occasionally planting kisses down your spine and neck, sucking on some spots and earning moans as the sound of water from the shower drifted in the background.

He kept thrusting back and forth, and you started to feel your hips moving in sync. You tried to keep your thighs pressed together, but your legs started to tremble. Hawks stopped abruptly and you looked down before his grip on your hips tightened as he let out the pleasure that had built up, you heard him grunted as he reached his own climax before his forehead fell on your shoulder as he let out a sigh.

"Ah, I shot a load there," he muttered.

You were silent for a few seconds, not knowing if you should be annoyed or what. Before Hawks noticed your silence and he lifted his head to look at you.

"Y/n?"

You let out a huff before looking at him, you were glaring but the glare looked softer and your cheeks were covered in red, clearly flushed.

"Wait," Hawks started before he realized why you're looking at him like that. "You didn't... get to cum yet?"

You turned around, not really wanting to look at him but he heard you muttering, "You're too fast alright. You finish quickly too."

Hawks held your shoulders and made you turn around to look at him. But you refused to look into his eyes, like Keita throwing a tantrum and giving him the cold shoulder, but Hawks wouldn't blame you for feeling like that. It was, after all, his fault for not considering your needs.

"Sorry, Y/n," he said, leaning closer to rub his forehead on yours before he leaned closer to your ear. "But who said we're already done?"

When he leaned back, you finally turned your head to look at him and Hawks couldn't stop the grin returning to his face.

"So let's finish showering quickly."

He finally planted a kiss on your lips. The kiss was full of unspoken needs but Hawks leaned back before you could get satisfied with the kiss as he whispered in your ear.

"You can cum as many times as you want," he said. "I have a whole pack of condoms in my drawer and we have the rest of the day all to ourselves."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Le part dos?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.4K 63
You hadn't had the best childhood, growing up with parents that weren't really around while they worked hard to try and provide and keep a roof over...
89.6K 3.1K 63
As a former UA student, all your teachers had high hopes for you and your quirk. However, as soon as you got your hero license you sat on it and neve...
119K 2.8K 10
You figured it was bound to happen with how things were going between you and Hawks. You're elastic with being pregnant and you knew the consequences...
154K 5.2K 30
โ› ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ~ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ˜• โ› In which an Interverted girl get...