Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever β™₯...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❀GRATITUDE❀ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
42.Manik's birthday πŸŽ‚..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024
BONUS 1

41. Special Juice

1.2K 155 65
By Sona_Ghosh

"What what did you say repeat again"

MANIK'S POV

I and Nandini where talking suddenly we heard a scream beside us we turned to the source of the voice a saw it was mom standing with wide eyes. SHIT!! I think she heard us...

N-Ooh mom wh..what are you doing here??

Ne- Just repeat what Manik was saying please....

M- Mom it's nothing...

Ne- Just repeat it damnit...

M- Mom mom actually the one we told you was trying to rape Nandu was Maddy...

Ne- What?? HOW DARE HE then why is he telling he is your friend Nandu is he blackmai...

N- Mom mom mom. There is one more thing actually actually...

Ne- What tell me Nandu...

M- Mom actually he is my half-brother and your supposed dead son...

Hearing this mom was going to fall but we rushed to her to save her from falling ...

Ne-(tearing up) What??I think you are having some misunderstanding Manik....

M- No no I am 100 percent sure if you want we can even do a DNA test....

Ne- But the doc...doctor said....

N- That was all a lie Mom it was all framed by Rahul Raichand...

Ne- What??

M- Yes mom Nandu is right he was taken to orphanage after his birth and was told to you that you gave birth to dead child but in reality the bas*ard was alive...

Ne-(Shouting) Manik mind your tongue he is your elder brother...

M-(shocked)Mom you are Shouting at me for him??

Ne- yes Manik he is elder to you and you can't call him by these names....

M- Mom are you serious this so called elder brother of mine tried to rape my wife...

Ne-(realizing)WHAT...

N- Not only that he now came back for revenge...

M- Yes mom and moreover you know with what he is blackmailing us??

Ne- What??

N- It's your s*x tape with Rahul Raichand??

Ne-WHAT??

M- Yes mom it's true and he said if we tried to act smart he will relise the tape..

Ne-(crying)Oh God how did he get that I can't believe I gave birth to a disgusting 🤢 person. I feel ashamed of myself..

N- Mom stop crying it's not your fault you didn't even know about his existence....

Ne-But but still.. I am sorry Nandu for me you both have to suffer...

N- Don't worry mom I will not let any danger surround my family...

Ne- Promise me Nandini...

N- I promise Neyo Maa...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Finally  our  dinner was done for today which was the most worst dinner i ever had in my life because Maddy was acting like he is the most humble person in the whole universe and can't do anything wrong I saw mom too glaring at him but Nandini made both of promise not to take any rash decisions which we may regret later so unwillingly we have to keep our mouth shut..

Finally everyone retired for the bed and I was here waiting Nandini to come to my room as today we decided to sleep together in mu room but here I couldn't  even see or find a single hair of Nandu.. I waited Finally I went to search for her to see she was going towards Maddy's room I too followed her to see what is happening and there he was ordering my pregnant wife to do all his works I couldn't hold anymore and entered inside the room without any notice..

M- She can't do all this you do it own your own....

Ma- Oh oh look who we have hear THE MANIK MALHOTRA...and why can't she do all this..

M- Because I said soo...

N- Manik just go from here I am handelling na..

Ma- See Manik my little dove is smarter than you . You kn...

As soon as Nandini heard that name she Started panicking

M- Just shut up never again call her by that name...(calming her)Shh Nandu I am here Don't worry...

Ma- Oh oh so much love..
Now go and bring mu water...
Or..(evil smile)

N- No no I am bringing Manik go back to our room I am coming...

M- No Nandu you are not doing this bastard works..

Ma- OK then I already have the vedio ready you know it will not take much time..

M-(realizing what vedio) You shameless bastard..That woman is also your mother don't you feel ashamed to do that to her..

Ma- No I don't feel and moreover Neyonika MALHOTRA can never ever be my mom understood now go or else..

M- You..

N- Manik tumhe Meri kasam you will stand here quietly....

M- But Nandu...

N- Tumhe Meri kasam...

M-(angrily)Fine...

Soon Nandini left to fill his water, make his night juice and put his used clothes to laundry....

Ma- This time I came with a stronger plan mera little brother I will snatch everything which you love and care for...

M- You bastard I should have teach you a lesson but for Nandini I am not doing anything but that doesn't mean that you are safe...

Saying this I left the room in anger..

I went to the kitchen to see the juice already prepared I Smirked as an evil idea came to my mind I quickly took the salt container and quickly added 10 spoons of salt , 12 spoon of red chili powder and whatever I could see in front quickly mixed it before Nandini comes back than quickly went to mom dad's room and then took the Muci-bael and quickly took 3-4 spoon  of them and mixed them..

Oh while doing all this I remembered my days in the space where fab5 used to rag Making them drink this all special juice..

S- Manik what are you doing here?

But my happiness was short lived as I heard dad's voice from behind shit did he saw what I did..

I turned back to see him yawning..Judging by his look he didn't saw what I did and just then an evil idea struck my mind I know if I or Nandu takes the juice he might throw it but if dad..hehe😎😎

M- Dad oh thank God you came actually can you please give it to Maddy...

R- What why me you go and give...

M- Actually dad he is little shy type he will not take from me you go and moreover he will be happy if you go you know actually he is an orphan (faking sadness)

R- Oh God that so sad ok don't worry I will go..

M- And dad make sure he drink the full juice ok do one thing don't leave until he finish drinking...

R- Don't worry about that Manik I will make sure he finishes every drop of it...

Saying this he left I too noticed Nandu is coming back and so quickly went to our room and pretended to sleep...

After sometimes I saw Nandu too came back and quickly prayed to God and slept beside me kissing my forehead...

N- Good night Meri jaan

I too quickly kissed her forehead and tummy and whispered...

M- Good night to you too my heart and heartbeat..

N-(surprised)Manik you are not asleep..

M- No but now I will and you will also come now close your eyes and rest a little...

Soon we both drifted to our own dreamland...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
NO ONE'S POV

Meanwhile in another room of tge mansion someone was seen to be continously going and coming out of the washroom leaving his execretory products from both top and bottom..

And I hope everyone knows who is it...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

WORDS LIMIT- 1400.

Target-115+Votes

Sorry for the short and boring chapter guys actually my exams are starting from next week so I thought I will start the main part after the exam is finished with clear mind but as many were asking for a new chapter so here it is..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 2K 16
πŸ’šAll this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
43K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
33.9K 3.7K 37
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
55.3K 4.5K 25
01/10/2020 - 13/01/2021 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famou...