The Bad Boy Tutors The Suicid...

By -theboringwriter-

[All Rights Reserved] (Rewriting) "Girls like you should be stronger and smarter, besides aren't you a nerd w... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 40

657 15 0
By -theboringwriter-

 Over 85 | Hojean
---------------------------
I've been working and putting in all my time
Through the lows and highs
Shit gets boring, but I know that I will be alright
'Cause I'm off in five
---------------------------

I sighed as I watched Erik push Luna to go on the cardio machine. I watched as he was busy admiring her. Goodness. He really seemed to be obsessed with her all of a sudden. She wasn't wearing her glasses, not because she was going to break them but because she didn't want to see or know if anyone was looking at her because of how self-conscious she was. I told her not to but she wasn't comfortable.

Although this isn't her first time here since Erik forced her once before, she said even though she knew people won't look and if they do they might not care about her, she felt uncomfortable. Which I can't agree or disagree since I never felt that way but whatever makes her comfortable. I know Erik is doing this because she has high cholesterol from her blood test results not long ago. I just found that out when I got here.

"Cupcake, come here and get this done."I frowned and turned to see Mathew smirking at me holding ropes.

I sat on the bench looking at him annoyed. I don't feel like doing anything today at all. My head hurts and I'm just going to keep quiet until he stops.

"Come on! Get your ass up."Mathew said walking up to me.

I looked away trying to keep myself from staring at Mathew. I stretched and then sighed. I heard my back crack a bit which felt great. I yawned and pushed my glasses.

"Get up,"Mathew told me in front of my face.

I heard something in the background that caught my ears, ignoring Mathew calling me. "YOU DO IT!"

"NAH YOU DO IT!"Luna yelled slapping the back of Erik's head.

"YOU NEED TO PULL THAT!"Erik shouted pointing at the pull-up machine.

"NOPE! YOU DO IT."Luna yelled back at him.

I watch them bicker about the machine as in the corner of my eye I see Mathew walking toward them. He went to go calm them down. I shook my head and turned to look at the wall. I was bored and tired of my mind. My head hurt so bad.

I think it's because I hit it with the door this morning when I opened it or when I smacked my head on the wall. After all, I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. Whatever it was, it hurts.

"Sally?"

I turned my head to see Mathew staring at me. He looked worried which I wondered why. Maybe he looked constipated. I wasn't really too sure what he looked like but his eyebrows looked funny.

"Let's go, seems like they were going to start a fight,"Mathew said and I got up to go to the locker room.

I looked around to see if anyone if anyone is in the room but no one was in here. Thankfully. I changed quickly and went out to see them outside already. Make sense. I got out of the gym to see them walking to Mr. Creed's car.

I took out my phone and went to my library to read a book. I followed them to the car and in the backseat. I put my seatbelt on and just sat there as I heard the background. I couldn't believe how loud the two were today. She's just glad Luna was doing okay.

The car stopped and I looked out the window to see a burger restaurant. I gulp and heard the engine stop and the doors open. They were all leaving. I notice Mathew close his door and then look at Erik annoyed.

This is bad.

I slowly slid down my seat as I hid in the car and heard the door lock. Did they forget I was here? That's good, I wasn't hungry, I didn't want it. I don't want food. I groaned and sat back up in my seat to see them inside the restaurant.

I started reading my book on my phone again and felt tired. I closed my eyes slowly and felt my phone fall off my hand. I would have grabbed it but it was on my lap and I was tired. I groaned as my eyes and head started to hurt more than ever.

I'm glad that they didn't notice I was in the car. I was going to feel sick if I ate anything there. I seriously don't feel like eating or anything. I just want to close my eyes and sleep forever.

I groan and remove my seatbelt, pulling the side so that the chair moves back for me to lie down. I put my phone beside me and did all those with my eyes closed. I took off my glasses and put it beside my phone. I can't believe I have to deal with this right now. Out of all the times, it just so happens to do it now.

You know when you get needles in your eyes and your head feels like you got hit with a hammer, yes that's it. My temples felt a lot worse like it was burning. I'm sure I am not sick again because I was fine.

I just want to sleep for a bit.

Yeah, a bit. That would be great if I didn't think about everything all the time and I am still thinking. I did change into my grey sweater and sweats because it was cold and even had a brown jacket because I was cold. I had some five-dollar comfortable boots. I was fine. Did I change my socks?

Whatever. It doesn't matter, at least I brought my bag. Right? I peeked and saw it then sighed. I can't sleep. My mind is everywhere and the pain won't go away. I felt something wet on my forehead and opened my eyes quickly. I touch my forhead and see sweat. I didn't even exercise that much today. I close my eyes groaning. I swear this is tiring.

I heard the car unlock and my door open. "Cupcake?"

I shiver from the cold and groan. I peeked a bit but it stung my eye so I closed it. I felt something on my forehead. It was warm. I opened my eyes for a bit and looked to see it was Mathew.

"You're cold."He mumbles.

"It's cold,"I said and he hums.

"I know, hold on okay."He said and I heard loud footsteps in the car.

I looked to see he took my glasses and my phone. He put it in my bag and then got out to pick me up in his arms. I looked at him confused as he put me in the passenger front seat. Slowly, I felt like being laid down on the chair. He leaves and I hear him open the back. I heard a loud smack of the door closing then footsteps again. He came back with a blanket and put it on me.

"I'll turn on the car for you okay. I'm going to get you some food to eat. They have good noodles across the street."He told me patting the blanket on me.

"It hurts,"I told him and he frowned.

"Where?"

"My head,"I whisper closing my eyes and he hums.

"Don't worry. It will be gone soon. Just rest a bit."I nodded as I watched him close the door and open the front seat door to turn on.

I felt some heat all of a sudden and it felt good. I heard the door closed quietly then it was quiet. This felt good. I liked how warm it was getting, even my feet were warm. I sniffed feeling water come out of my nose then looked at the fluffy blanket. I couldn't handle the pain and started to feel bothered.

No one likes me. If my parents saw this they would ignore me and force me to do chores or hit me. They would get mad I wasn't doing anything and yet when they need help, I have to care for them. Why me? Why can't I get the care I need?

I heard the door open and turned my head to see Mathew sitting in the driver's seat. "It's okay."

I started to tear up, it was so painful I could just die. I shook my head and he just smiled at me. He smiled at me in this situation. It's not even something to smile about. I am in pain.

"Hold on okay."He said putting the food in the middle and then fixing the blankets on me.

He pulled the chair so I could sit a little. I watch as he opens the bag and takes out the food to put it over the bag. It was a bowl of noodles. Chicken noodles to be exact. He opens the foil over it and takes a scoop spoon.

"I don't want it,"I told him with a whine.

"You have to so I can give you medicine, now open,"Mathew told me and I looked at him disgusted.

"Let's take it slow, just try it for me,"Mathew said and slowly it hit my mouth.

I opened it and tried it. It was okay. It didn't taste good. I shook my head and he smiled at me. I hate food so much that I want people to stop producing it. That way everyone will die and so will I. First I'll die though, that's how it's going to work.

"You might be sick. Try more so the flavors come out."Mathew said. "Please."

I opened my mouth and he fed me more as I slowly felt warm and sleepy. My eyes closed as I felt like I was in the clouds being hugged by them. I didn't want to fight and I was already tired. After it seemed like forever. I was done and heard the doors open.

"You feeling okay?"I heard Erik's voice and I hummed.

I heard the door again and saw Mathew with a pill and a water bottle. I took it and slowly turned my head away to close my eyes. He started the car and was driving us home. It was quiet. All you can hear is the engine, the heater, and the clicks from the car when turning. Other than that it was peaceful.

I felt a hand on mine and intertwined to see it was Mathews. He started to hold my hand for some reason. Maybe to keep me warm or check on me. Maybe but this felt warm and felt good. It gave me a nice feeling in my stomach. It was really comforting.

new chapter: 11/27/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...
787K 25.5K 34
"You really changed" David commented as he sat next to me. I shook my head and smiled. "Not really" I told him and then someone jumped on the cou...
293K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
325K 10K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...