Wilmon one shots

By willieerikkson

some stories they are older then what they are in the show. More

part one
Part two
part three
part four
part five
part six(fight part 1)
part seven (fight part 2)
Part eight
Part nine
part ten
part twelve
part fourteen
Part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
Part twenty
part twenty one (birthday part one)
part twenty two (birthday part 2)
part twenty three
Part twenty four
Part twenty five(children)
Part twenty six (children)
part twenty seven
part twenty-eight
part twenty-nine

part eleven

403 5 3
By willieerikkson

Simons Pov: a few days ago something happened with Vincent. I couldn't go to school for days, word spread pretty fast and I was embarrassed and I just stayed in bed. willie stayed with me even though he was behind in all of his classes, when my mom found out she cried. I felt bad and I blamed myself because I could have tried to fight I could have done something but I was just frozen the whole time. I wanted to tell willie but I couldn't talk about without crying.

willie pov: Simon showered a lot since what happened. I wanted to talk about it with him but I did not want to push it because I knew it was traumatic for him. i stayed with him even though I should've been at school I didnt care, he was more important fuck my grades. every time he showered he wanted me to sit in there with him. so I sat on the floor and just played on my phone sometimes we would talk and he would laugh. I loved when he laughed it made me happy. when he would get out he would go to get a towel and every time I could bruises on his back it made me wanna cry.

Simons Pov: I didnt want willie to see my bruises but he had to. after my last shower I finally wanted to tell him about it. "willie" he looked at me "yeah?" I sighed and looked down to my lap "can I talk to you about...you know?" he sat up "of course" I felt tears form in my eyes. "I hurt everywhere, I can feel him everywhere" I started to sob "I just want to feel clean again" willie hugged me "I wish I could take it away and make it better" he said starting to cry "I could have fought I cut have tried" I said willie looked at me "you did fight no matter what you fought because you are here right now" I looked at him "why me?" he looked at me "because the world wants bad things to happen to good people." I started to cry more and sunk into his arms. "im ready to go to school" I said "are you sure?" he looked down at me "you don't have to" I looked back at him and said "im sure as long as your with me" he smiled "always" and kissed my forehead.

hi guys hope you enjoyed I will write more soon. my mental health is not the best rn, but I will try to get out more storys soon. drink water, eat something. and don't forget to take care of yourself. I love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.1K 27
A happy continuing of the first season 🖤 cuz I'm sick of reading depressing stories 😭
12.6K 474 39
Wilhelm is supposed to get married cause he'll be king soon. Simon has a passion for singing but can keep his self barely over water. When their pa...
16.8K 252 50
lachambers oneshots not all mine i will trie to give credit but alot do not have names to credit.
86.4K 2.8K 13
Things to read or look at while you wait for updates.