part six(fight part 1)

Simons Pov: me and willie were sitting in his Dorm watching tv some weird movie about aliens, anyway when I looked over he was staring at me. I smiled "what?" he blushed "nothing you just pretty" I laughed "stoppp" he smiled and kissed me, I was getting tired and said I was gonna go to sleep and so he turned off the tv and we started to lay down. of course I Was little spoon I always was I felt safe in his arms. then he said out of no where "I think we should forgive august"  I sat up ripping away from his grip "what?" I said confused "I just think its been so long we should forgive him" I got up and scoffed.

Willies pov: simon was Clearly angry I mean I know why but I felt like it was childish to continue to act like he didn't exist. "what the fuck are you talking about?" I sat up "it was just a suggestion" he started pacing "he ruined your fucking life, and mine everyone saw the goddamn video. and you wanna forgive him?" "I know I know okay lets just go to bed" he started getting his shoes on "no im going home"  I stood up "all cause I said we should forgive august?" "yes whilhem" I stood there he hasn't called me that in like two years, he was mad and I didnt get why "you know what, fine go" he stood up got his bag and left but before he got out of the door he said "fuck you".

Simons Pov: I couldn't believe he said that. forgive august? how the hell would I do that? I mean how could willie do that? and he didnt even try to stop me from leaving, he didnt even try to talk about it. I pulled out my phone to text him... I stopped No he was not winning this one. when I got home my mom was still up watching tv "hey mi amor, why are not with whilhem?" I slumped on the couch "he said we should forgive august" she blinked "what?" "yeah he said we should I don't know why" she sat up and put her arm around me "maybe he is ready to, but he should not force you to do the same" I smiled "thanks mom" she kissed my cheek "of course" I got up and went to bed. 

willies pov: I fell asleep crying I hate when he is made at me. when my alarm went off I felt like crying again, but I had to go to school I needed to see Simon. I got up and got dressed, grabbed my phone and my bag and went out the door. I skipped breakfast and went straight to class I sat in the back hoping that Simon would see and come back to me. when he and Sara walked in he looked at me and stopped for a minute then he went and sat next to Sara. I was almost crying if I knew he would be so upset I would not have said anything. Felice walked in and smiled at me she came back and sat down next to me "why are not sitting with Simon?" "we had a fight" she sighed "about?" I was afraid to tell her what if she was as mad as Simon. I slumped in my chair "I said maybe we should forgive august" "what?" she said confused " I know its dumb but I just wanna move on im happy now and my life is good" she smiled "well then maybe you can" "wait your not mad?" she laughed "of course not willie, it has been a while. but I swear if he does another thing to you or Simon I will kill him." I smiled "I know" she laughed and hugged me.

Simons Pov: I looked behind me to see willie and Felice laughing. what the fuck? is he just gonna act like nothing happened? I swear I wanted to run to him and say sorry but I was pissed. I could never forgive august, like ever. Sara looked at me and said "what's wrong" "huh?" I said "your not sitting with willie and your all sad" I sighed "we had a fight" she looked at me "damn" I looked at her "your not gonna ask what its about?" she looked at me and laughed "no you will figure it out you always do anyway" I thought about what she said. she was right we would figure it out my thoughts were cut off as the teacher came in.

OKAY GUYSSSS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME OF ME DOING PARTS(its cuz im a bitch and wanna be mean) ANYWAYSSSS ENJOYYYYYY(: