part twenty-eight

willie-simon was acting different today im not sure but something seemed off. I walked over to him and sat down next to him on the bed."hey" I said looking at him "hi" he said smiling "are you okay?" he looked down "yeah I am" I sighed "what?" he said "I know when you lie to me, and I don't want something to be wrong if I can help you through it" simon sighed and layed down on the bed I know looked confused but I layed down next to him he curled up next to me and layed his head on my chest.

simon-i was scared to tell willie what was wrong I mean it was stupid willie hugged me tight and then kissed my forehead then said "what's wrong?" I said "its stupid" he gasp "simon erikson how many times do I have tell you that your feelings are not stupid?!" I laughed "im sorry,but this time it really is" willie sat up and left me laying on the bed, he grabbed my arms and pulled me up "tell me what is wrong I won't judge you I pinky promise" I knew he wouldn't judge me and I knew he was being honest because he pinky promised but I still didn't wanna tell him I sighed and then smiled "its nothing" then before willie could say anything I kissed him.he smiled 'you know that you still have to tell me right?" he said I laughed "what if I just keep kissing you?" I said while smiling "your still gonna have to tell me when we stop kissing" willie said with a proud look on his face.

willie-i knew I had to get him to tell me what was wrong but I didn't wanna push but at the same time I needed him to know I was there for him. so I had a plan...after a moment of kissing I said "fine" he looked at me and laughed "IT WORKED!!" I laughed "yeah..for now" I said he frowned I kissed him again "sorry its my job to worry about my boyyyyyfriend" i said with a singy tone. he smiled then frowned "yeah" I kissed his nose and said "okay im hungry" he smiled "me too" we walked into the kitchen and looked in the pantry we decided on pasta and meatballs. simon sat on the counter as I made the food, while the water was boiling I went over to simon and hugged him "what's this for?" I sighed and put my head on his shoulder "I just want you to know im here for you" he laughed "you really wanna know what was wrong" "yes I do" he sighed and moved his hands from my neck to my cheeks "I was just thinking about everything that I put you through and I feel bad, I just want you to live your life how you want and I don't wanna be the reason why you choose something you don't want" I smiled and then frowned he put his head down.

simon-willie grabbed my face and cupped my hands in his cheeks then he kissed me on my forehead "simon" I moved my eyes down "look at me" I looked up "simon, I love you more then anything. in fact more then anyone you are the only reason why I am still here, do you know how many times I wanted to give up but I didn't?" I shook my head "I didn't give up because of you" my eyes widened "your the only reason im here, you saved me in so many ways. and no matter what you are my top priority, I lost you once and im not doing that again that was the worst time of my life." I felt tears in my eyes "are you serious?" I said "yes" he kissed my forehead as I felt the tears come down my face."hey its okay" he said wiping my tears with his thumb and then he kissed me. he looked at me "lets eat" I looked at him and smiled "okay" as I was eating I stopped and stared at his perfect face and the way his hair covered his face in a way where I could still see his eyes. he noticed and said "what?" I smiled "I just love you" he blushed "I love you more".

y'all this was long AS FUCKKKKKK I swear on my dead grandpa my fingers are NUMB I can't feel them anymore LMFAOOOO....so sorry I haven't written in a while I've been declining mentally im currently at the bottom of the ocean with lungs full of water #imdone also HOW FEEL ABT THE ENDING OF YR FOR GOOD??? IM GONNA CRY AND THROW UP IM NOT EVEN JOKING!!! oh and to make this shit better HEARTSTOPPER =GONE last season is being filmed im praying that they add one more to the show #onmykneesbegging anyway im at school soooo I should be doing my work instead of writing fanfics LMFAO..ANYWAYS I love you alllll and I hope you have a great day/night! drink some water and eat some food!!! your so gorgeous and ur slaying!! BYE LOVE YOU 

-xo I <3