part twenty one (birthday part one)

willies pov: I wanted to surprise simon with a party he was turning 24 and we had been together for almost 9 years and I wanted to make it special for him. so I got all of our friends to help me with ideas for his party. we were gonna throw it at the palace because since I was king now I could do whatever I wanted. I had a idea to make it a masquerade theme, he loved old times things and he loved the dresses that you would wear to a masquerade. I bought a brand new suite and got him a new suite with a mask and got him a dress just in case.

simons pov: willie was acting very odd he can't lie to me ever so him telling me he was just going to visit his mom was a lie he hated his mom for the way she treated me when he came out. she never liked me. that is not the point though the point is that I wanted to know what was happening in my husbands life and he was not telling me. then a few days before my birthday he was very panicked and I never saw him like that before other when he was doing speeches and I always have a calendar for his meetings and speeches so I knew he did not have one soon. 

willies pov:i got ready and had Felice help me get the place ready we invited Henry,walter,sara,miss Erikkson, and a bunch of people from school. we got the palace ready by putting balloons around and a huge banner I told simon I was going to see my mom but apparently I can't lie to him so he probably knew I was not telling the truth. anyways I got it ready and went home and got my suite on I got his suite and put it on the bed along with the dress. 

simons pov: I got home from the recording studio to find willie in a suite and tie and on the bed was another suite and a dress "happy birthday my love, you can chose which on you want." I picked up the dress it was a beautiful black gown with glitter on the sleeves and a golden lacing on the bottom (it looks good in my head LMFAO) I walked over to willie and kissed him "thank you" he smiled and then I went to put the dress on. when I came out I saw willie smiled "you look great my love" I smiled "thank you so much king whilhem" we laughed and I put the mask on. then willie said "follow me" and I walked with him to the car.

willies poverties: we got in the car and we were on the way to the palace I was getting nervous and excited. we pulled up and I said "im gonna blindfold you" he smiled "okay" I blindfolded him and I got out of the car and walked to his side. I got him out and we started walking up the steps "okay last one" I said we walked into the palace doors and I told him to take off the blindfold. when he took it off everyone yelled "SURPRISE!!".

hey guys thank you so much for reading and being so kind about my mental health. I truly am so grateful for you all and hope you all are safe and healthy. please drink some water and get a snack and have a good day or night <3