part twelve

willies pov: today was Simons first day back to school since you know and the whole school found out...we were in all of the same classes so I could be with him, but I was still so worried about him and people being dicks and giving him looks. I would beat anyones ass if they did anything but I did not want to do anything in front of Simon because he had already seen enough of me being a fucking monster.

Simons Pov: I got dressed and got my bag today willie was gonna drive me in because I did not wanna leave his side. thankfully everyone knew about us so we could walk together and be all lovely with each other, I regretted my choices as soon as we got out of the car. I sighed and started walking willie took my hand and we went to class. everyone was staring at me and willie he made me feel better by saying "its only because they are jealous about how cute we are" I smiled and we walked the rest of the way. we sat in the back of the class so we could be left alone. Felice walked in and came right to us and gave me a hug "im so sorry Simon" I smiled "its okay"she smiled "I will beat anyones ass if they are mean to you" willie laughed "me to" we all laughed and got ready for class.

Willies pov: I saw august and Alexander and went over while simon was with Felice. "hey did you know about this?" august shook his head "im a dick I will admit it but what Vincent did is fucking disgusting" Alexander looked at me "same here" I walked away and went back to simon then the head misstress came and got him and said "come with me" and I went to walk with them and she said "no just him" and simon looked at me and said "its okay".

hi ik this is short im going to be writing another story soon so im gonna take more time on that so they might get shorter for a little while now.