part eleven

Simons Pov: a few days ago something happened with Vincent. I couldn't go to school for days, word spread pretty fast and I was embarrassed and I just stayed in bed. willie stayed with me even though he was behind in all of his classes, when my mom found out she cried. I felt bad and I blamed myself because I could have tried to fight I could have done something but I was just frozen the whole time. I wanted to tell willie but I couldn't talk about without crying.

willie pov: Simon showered a lot since what happened. I wanted to talk about it with him but I did not want to push it because I knew it was traumatic for him. i stayed with him even though I should've been at school I didnt care, he was more important fuck my grades. every time he showered he wanted me to sit in there with him. so I sat on the floor and just played on my phone sometimes we would talk and he would laugh. I loved when he laughed it made me happy. when he would get out he would go to get a towel and every time I could bruises on his back it made me wanna cry.

Simons Pov: I didnt want willie to see my bruises but he had to. after my last shower I finally wanted to tell him about it. "willie" he looked at me "yeah?" I sighed and looked down to my lap "can I talk to you about...you know?" he sat up "of course" I felt tears form in my eyes. "I hurt everywhere, I can feel him everywhere" I started to sob "I just want to feel clean again" willie hugged me "I wish I could take it away and make it better" he said starting to cry "I could have fought I cut have tried" I said willie looked at me "you did fight no matter what you fought because you are here right now" I looked at him "why me?" he looked at me "because the world wants bad things to happen to good people." I started to cry more and sunk into his arms. "im ready to go to school" I said "are you sure?" he looked down at me "you don't have to" I looked back at him and said "im sure as long as your with me" he smiled "always" and kissed my forehead.

hi guys hope you enjoyed I will write more soon. my mental health is not the best rn, but I will try to get out more storys soon. drink water, eat something. and don't forget to take care of yourself. I love you all <3