part eighteen

Simons Pov: I walked into willies room and slumped on the bed, he looked at me "what's wrong?" I sighed "I fucking hate school" he chuckled "what happened now?" I looked at him and said "my teacher is a bitch she called me out for not doing one fucking problem in class today" he started dying of laughter "what the hell?" I said sitting up "its just so funny when your angry" I reached over and got the pillow and I threw it at him "your gay" I said while laughing "your right" he said rolling on the floor. 

willies pov: I was laughing on the floor because of what simon had just told me when I felt lips on mine I opened my eyes and saw simon next to me kissing me. I broke the kiss and I sat up and moved up so my back was leaning on the bed and simon straddled my lap and started kissing my again.he stopped kissing me and took off his shirt then I took off mine, we began kissing again.and we moved up to the bed and he took off his pants and I took off mine (I think you know where this is going) then we had sex.

Simons Pov: when we were done we just laid there enjoying each other company then willie  said "you still mad at your teacher?" while laughing I slapped him "yes, yes I am" I said with a straight face "you'll get over it" he said while kissing my forehead. I laughed "one day" then we just laid there and fell asleep.

hi I hope you enjoyed I don't wanna write crazy smut as I said  because I know it makes the actors uncomfortable and I am just not comfortable writing it myself. so this is the best we are gonna get. :)