๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—˜๐—— ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ...

By Kzhyxmi

โžฏใ€Œ"๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’“๐’Š๐’„๏ฟฝ... More

prologue
01 | From You
02 | Feverish Start
03 | 20th Century
04 | Rivalry
05 | His Mindset
06 | Stage 1: Denial
07 | Treated Right
08 | Free Food
09 | Gentlemen
10 | Truce?
12 | Cared
13 | Misogynistic Relatives
14 | Comfort
15 | Early Preparation
16 | A Look Of What?
17 | Lunch And TCG
18 | Found
19 | Malewife
20 | Laughs To Forever Cherish
21 | Good or Bad News?
22 | Moments Like This
23 | My Knights In Shining Armor?
24 | Dirty Play
25 | Safe
26.1 | They See Right Through Me
26.2 | Celebration
27 | Date?
28.1 | Son-in-law Behavior
28.2 | Date?
29.1 | Getaway Part 1
29.2 | Getaway Part 2
29.3 | Getaway Part 3
29.4 | Getaway Part 4
30 | An Unexpected Turn Of Events
31| Set up
32 | Foundation Day
33 | "beneficial"
34 | Grief is a weird thing

11 | Enchanted

4.7K 167 374
By Kzhyxmi

After the presentation of your project with Alhaitham which, went well, you're currently sitting down with the other members of the student council, eating snacks you took from Kaveh while listening to Alhaitham speak about the upcoming events planned.

"The exams will be scheduled around the last week of the month if I am not mistaken," Alhaitham spoke as you just stared at his figure, clearly bored.

"And I was thinking of having an event after the exams which the other students can enjoy after a tiring week." this caught your attention, making you actually listen instead of stealing glances at the wall clock behind Alhaitham every now and then.

"What do you have in mind, Pres?" The treasurer asked, making us turn our attention to him before looking back at Alhaitham, waiting for his answer.

"I have no ideas at the moment. And that is why I held this meeting in the first place." You yawned, clearly tired and ready to leave, but your position was high and your presence was needed.

You stopped looking lazily at the people around you when Alhaitham spoke, "Any ideas, Miss Vp?" Kaveh snorted at his question, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Why me?" You groaned, earning chuckles from the others before you spoke once again. "A student's night thingy thing sounds fun."

"Yeah it does, Vp!" another member of the student council exclaimed. You rubbed your eyes before speaking again.

"Yeah, we need something else to add along with it to make it more of a better experience." They thought about your statement for a few seconds before Kaveh suddenly spoke.

"Ooh! We could camp in the school for the night!" Kaveh's idea sounded like a good idea, but at the same time not.

"For the safety of students, we should think about this more. I suggest we give out consent forms to students. Not every parent is gonna be happy knowing their child slept and partied in their school without their consent." Your favourite junior, The student council secretary, Spoke. You nodded at his suggestion.

"I should have the school guards to inspect the bags of students before they enter the school in case some decides to bring alcohol or any prohibited items," Alhaitham spoke. His idea was for our safety, something could or might happen if the school guards doesn't inspect our bags.

Alhaitham turned to the student council secretary before speaking, "Kai, Take notes of what I'm about to say." The boy nodded before opening a small notebook.

The meeting ended after a few minutes of summing things up. You got up along with Kaveh who yawned and stretched his arms.

You both left the room with Alhaitham who was walking behind you both. As soon as you step foot in the hallway, you spotted your friend group waiting for you three.

They waved their hands with a grin on their faces before you three made your way towards them.

"What are you guys still doing here? I thought you all would be home by now." You asked, usually, they would be rushing out of the classroom just to go home.

Nilou shook her head before happily speaking. "We waited for your meeting to end cause we were thinking of going to an amusement park!" she exclaimed, a trip to an amusement park does sound nice, but the exams were next week and you had to continue studying after school for it.

"You guys can go, I still have to study," They started whining when you said that, but you were scared of getting a mark lower than 100. The sight of your relative's disappointed faces haunted you.

"Oh come on, Y/n! Just for today, please!" Aether started pulling on your arm trying to convince you to follow along.

"We heard they were selling tickets for unlimited rides. Just this once only." Dehya also began trying to make you follow along, though the thought of failure never left your mind as they continued with their whines.

"I think we should all go. We still have more than a week before the exams." Alhaitham spoke, making the Kaveh and Aether who were shaking and clinging onto you for dear life, stop and starts nodding their head in agreement.

"For once, I agree with Alhaitham. You've been working too hard on yourself lately, it's time for a break!" Kaveh started shaking your body again, though they knew that wasn't gonna be enough to make you tag along when you shook your head.

The others turned to Alhaitham before they gave him a look which was clearly meaning "Help us, Smartass!" he sighs, I never signed up for this. He thought.

"I was gonna treat everyone (Your favourite food) today, you sure you don't wanna join?"
This guy clearly knows my weaknesses! You thought before letting out a 'tsk' sound.

"Fine! I'll tag along," They cheered in victory while Alhaitham smirks in satisfaction. You swore you were gonna wipe it off his face in the cruellest way possible one day.

"Let's go! Alhaitham is paying!!" They cheered before Kaveh started dragging me along with them. I stopped as realization clicked. "Wait, how are we gonna get there when we have no car to fit all of us in?" 

They stopped walking in realization making Aether who was walking behind Dehya, bump into each other.

"We could use two cars and just split into groups on our ride there.", Cyno said, and we all nodded in agreement.

You ended up on a car ride with Kaveh, Alhaitham, and Dehya. You three ended up with a carpool karaoke, giving Alhaitham a headache on the way there.

"THIS IS ME PRAYING THAT," You three sang Enchanted by Taylor Swift together while Alhaitham was driving, you could see an annoyed look on his face from the mirror. He wasn't happy with you three screaming instead of singing.

"THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST PAGE, NOT WHERE THE STORYLINE ENDS."

"MY THOUGHTS WILL ECHO YOUR NAME UNTIL I SEE YOU AGAIN," Singing well more like screaming. Kaveh was aggressively shaking your body while Dehya was using a water bottle as her mic.

"THESE ARE THE WORDS I HELD BACK, AS I WAS LEAVING TOO SOON..." You guys calmed down before singing the next line.

"I was enchanted to meet you..." for a split second, your eyes met with Alhaitham's through the mirror before you looked away.

"Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you..." You looked at Alhaitham again, just to find him already staring at you from the mirror before focusing on the road again. You three stopped before singing very loudly again.

"PLEASE DON'T BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE" harmonizing with Dehya and Kaveh, backing up their vocals. For a second, Alhaitham thought you three could actually sing but his thoughts quickly changed when you three started screaming instead of singing again.

This is gonna be a long ride, he thought before sighing as the trio behind him continued screaming.

You guys finally made it to the amusement park, Alhaitham parked the car before you three got out and started running towards the entrance, making Alhaitham shout at you three to slow down.

You regrouped with the rest as you all were waiting in line to buy tickets. It was around 4 pm and the weather is quite nice. It isn't too sunny and the clouds were out. You were taking pictures of your surrounding and with the others as well.

"You already look like you're tired, Alhaitham," Tighnari spoke, making us all turn to him while Kaveh laughed in mischief, knowing the reason behind it.

"Who wouldn't look like they aged another 10 years after being in a car ride with them," he muttered making you and Dehya laugh along with Kaveh. The others could only stare in confusion.

"Our car ride was alright, though. We mostly slept on our way here, it was very peaceful if you ask me." Nilou exclaimed and the others who were on a car ride with her agreed. Alhaitham could only scoff as he recalled what happened earlier.

"Ours was the exact opposite." He said with a scoff, Kaveh snorted at what he said, though he wasn't lying, your car ride was the exact opposite of theirs.

"We only sang though?" Kaveh laughed mischievously again as he recalled how annoyed Alhaitham looked from the previous events.

"Sang? I think scream is the right word for it," he explained, he sounded so sarcastic that it made you and Dehya burst out laughing.

After getting tickets, you guys decided to play first before screaming your lungs out on a rollercoaster ride. You were playing a game in which to your luck, you ended up winning a prize.

"Yeahh! Beat that, Kaveh!" You exclaimed as the staff in charge of the game gave you your prize. He scoffed in return, arms crossed and everything.

"Oh please, it's beginner's luck." He said. This time, it was you who scoffed at his remark. He wasn't completely wrong though, it was your face time, but luck was on your side today.

"Try it yourself then!" you exclaimed, he did end up trying and failed miserably, making you laugh at his poor attempt. Dehya and Aether who watched the scene unfold were now laughing their asses off, Dehya was smacking Aether who had his hands on his knees while laughing. Nilou could only giggle at us.

Alhaitham, Cyno, and Tighnari arrived shortly after what happened with drinks and snacks in their hands. The trio handed out some of the snacks to us as you showed Alhaitham the prize that you won, bragging about it.

You all ended up playing one more game before you guys decided which ride you wanted to try first. The game had a really cute plushie you wanted, though you had to punch a machine and get a high score in order to win it.

You failed miserably at your attempt and The others took turns to try, you would ask Cyno or Tighnari to try it out too but they went to throw the empty bottles of drinks and other trash you had.

You watched as Kaveh failed to get the needed score while standing next to Alhaitham before sucking up your pride. "Alhaitham, can you put your muscles to good use and get the plushie for me?" you asked, shaking his arm with pleading eyes.

He looks at you before speaking. "Why should I?" you groaned at his response, you knew he wanted you to say please first before he would do so. You hated giving in.

"Oh come on, just this onceee" you whined and continued to shake his arm, even more, aggressive this time.

"What's the magic word, first?" he knew what he was doing as you stared at him in disbelief. The others who were with you noticed and Kaveh already had his phone out while giggling with Dehya. They were sure to tease you later.

"This bitch-" you stared at him in disbelief as he shook his head. I'm gonna end up punching him instead, I swear. You thought as a smug look was on his face.

"That's not the right word, it seems you don't want me to do so-" Your eyes widened before cutting him off.

"Fine! Please put your oh-so-amazing muscles into good use, Mr Smarty pants that I want to punch in the face so bad!" he smirks in victory as Dehya, Kaveh, And Aether burst into laughter.

Alhaitham walked past you and stood in front of the machine, you all watched and you swear you saw the staff who look like she was around your age, gawk at him.

Alhaitham punched the machine and it started shaking, the number going up. Kaveh and Aether's jaws dropped at the sight, You, on the other hand, jumped happily and clapped your hands when it reached the score that was needed.

"Alright! Thanks, Alhaitham!" You happily cheered as he took the plushie from the staff who looked at him with hearty eyes that turn into a frown when she saw him give it out to you.

"Wow, I was not but also was expecting that." You laughed at what Aether said as you hugged and squished the plushie from how adorable it was.

Cyno and Tighnari returned and you guys started walking to the first ride you chose. It was the Vikings one. You felt nervous yet excited as your group waited in line.

"I heard the experience will be better if you sit at the very back!" Aether exclaimed, leading the group to the back seats. Surprisingly, you all fitted in. Nilou, Tighnari, And Cyno weren't a fan of these kinds of rides so they stayed behind while eating.

You sat in the middle of Kaveh and Alhaitham. Kaveh was sitting next to Dehya who was sitting next to Aether so Alhaitham was the one who sat down first.

The ship started to move, and you and Kaveh started to scream as a joke before bursting out into laughter. As expected, the ship started to move higher and higher. Your grip on the railing that was securing you all tightens as you screamed at the top of your lungs.

You were questioning yourself on how Alhaitham had a calm look on his face while you and the rest were screaming and holding on to the railing for dear life.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT SCARED?!" you shouted out, you even thought the ship was gonna do a 360-degree flip at this point. You were screaming and laughing too.

"GUYS WE SHOULD SING- AHHH!" Kaveh's pride was ruined at this point when the ship moved higher. Now you were really starting to think the ship will turn at a 360-degree angle.

You guys started singing Payphone by Maroon 5 as Alhaitham thought to himself,  not again with their singing... He groans as he knew he was gonna be stuck with them and their voices for the next few minutes.

"IF HAPPY EVER AFTER DID EXIST, I WOULD STILL BE HOLDING YOU LIKE THIS," you four sang as Alhaitham began regretting his life decisions.

The ride ended and you all decided to try a few more rides. The sun started to set after a few rides. It was a really pretty sight too.
The sky was a golden colour as the sun went down. You were staring in awe that you failed to notice a figure staring at you.

Alhaitham watched as the sunlight was hitting your face and complimented your features. For a moment, he thought you looked ethereal. He would think he's blind if he denies your beauty.

He took a photo with his polaroid camera, and that's when you noticed him, making you shift your attention to him

"What were you doing?" you asked as he shrugged in return. He hid the polaroid camera before answering you.

"The sight in front of me looked beautiful, I took a picture to forever see it," he said, you didn't think much about his reason before running to Kaveh who was playing a game. Alhaitham chuckles to himself when he realizes you didn't get what he meant.

You were in front of him.

The day ended with Alhaitham treating you all out for dinner as promised. Maybe tagging along wasn't so bad after all. You managed to get photos you can post later.

When you reached home, you immediately took a shower and did your skincare before plopping onto your bed, hugging the plushie Alhaitham won in a game.

This day remains in a small area of your heart as you recalled the previous events. You failed to notice the smile on your face as you fell asleep.

A/n: I was foreshadowing at some parts, can you guess which?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 102 18
แด‹แด€แดขแดœสœแด€'๊œฑ แด›ส€แด€แดœแดแด€ ๊œฑแด›แดแด˜๊œฑ สœษชแด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด…แดษชษดษข แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡๊œฑ; ๊œฑษชษดษขษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฐแดส€แดษชษดษข. แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแดแดแด€ แด›ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด ษขษชแด แด‡ แด‹แด€แดขแดœสœแด€ แด€ แด˜แดœ๊œฑสœ แด›แด แดŠแดษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡'๊œฑ ษชษด. แด‹แด€แดขแดœ...
37.6K 2.4K 14
โ I'D POISON YOUR COFFEE IN A HEARTBEAT BUT MY GRADE DEPENDS ON YOU. โž โ”โ”โ” two rivals forced to work together on a project only sounds good...
1.7K 135 14
"hey take me home!!" "i don't even know you." โ€ใ€‚โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐใ€‚ โ€ยฐใ€‚ after arriving at a party you didn't want to be at, you accidentally texted the wrong numb...
2.7K 108 18
As a desert dweller with no possibility to earn a place within the Akademiya, you had to adapt to the life of mercenaries in order to earn the mora y...