☆ trapped under ice ☆

By sad_wh0re79

allison reid or better known ally has had a bit of a rough past meets james in history class who also hasn't... More

☆ one ☆
☆ two ☆
☆ three ☆
☆ four ☆
☆ five ☆
☆ six ☆
☆ seven ☆
☆ eight ☆
☆ nine ☆
☆ ten ☆
☆ eleven ☆
☆ twelve ☆
☆ thirteen ☆
☆ fourteen ☆
☆ fifteen ☆
☆ sixteen ☆
☆ seventeen ☆
☆ eighteen ☆
☆ nineteen ☆
☆ twenty ☆
☆ twenty one ☆
☆ twenty two ☆
☆ twenty three ☆
☆ twenty four ☆
☆ twenty five ☆
☆ twenty six ☆
☆ twenty seven ☆
☆ twenty eight ☆
☆ thirty ☆
☆ thiry one ☆
☆ thirty two ☆
☆ thirty three ☆
☆ thirty four ☆
☆ thirty five ☆
☆ thirty six ☆
☆ thirty seven ☆
☆ thirty eight ☆
☆ thirty nine ☆
☆ fourty ☆

☆ twenty nine ☆

224 11 8
By sad_wh0re79

new cover ^

1st week of jan over - ( sunday ).

allys pov.

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

the rest of the week moved pretty quickly, we all just worked as per usual. got into the swing of the new year so on so fourth.

it was around noon on sunday when i picked up james acoustic. i was sitting on the couch just strumming whatever chords felt right.

then i remembered one of the songs i knew on guitar, still in love with you by dragon.

none of the guys had ever really heard me play guitar or sing. it was something i often kept private. my aunt always admired the rare times i would play infront of her.

so i started playing the song and singing along, my voice was naturally soft so i didn't really do the song justice. but it sounded pretty.

i finished the song and strummed the final chord and let it ring out before placing the acoustic back to where it was previously layed on the coffee table.

i turned to look at james and lars in the kitchen who had gone awfully quiet. they both had shocked looks on their faces. "what?" i asked them, dumbfounded.

"since when could you sing?" lars laughed, i playfully rolled my eyes and huffed.

"no, honestly ally. what was that" lars continued. james was still quiet just looking at me.

"dragon" i said while remaining eye contact with the dane. "i fuckin' know it was dragon. i didn't fuckin' know you could sing and play guitar" he laughed crossing his arms.

"i cant really. why is it such a big deal anyway" i laughed while crossing my arms to mimic him.

"it's a big deal because it sounded great". i furrowed my brows in confusion, lars gave me a compliment...

james just went back to doing whatever he was doing.

"whatever" i laughed at him and stood up from the couch. i walked over to the kitchen and stood behind james wrapping my arms around him.

he moved me so i was hugging his side and he put an arm around my shoulder while he still continued to make his lunch.

i leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he looked over and sweetly smiled at me. he leaned in for another kiss so i kissed him but we held the kiss for longer than expected. i honestly had completely forgotten lars was in the room.

"get a fockin' room" he said in an annoyed tone but there was an undertone of humour. he then scattered away out of the kitchen.

james and i just stopped kissing and laughed. "sorry lars!" i shouted to him.

"het spijt je niet, geile klootzakken!" he yelled back, james and i just shared a look of confusion before breaking out in giggles.

"that's one fuckin' crazy dane" cliff softly chuckled as he walked into the lounge room. "definitely" i added while nodding.

"but he's our crazy dane" kirk added, now also in the lounge room. "your crazy dane, i don't claim him" james shook his head.

i playfully slapped his arm and said "you're the one who let lars in the band" we all pretend glared at james and he put his hands up in defence.

"i was kidding!" he exclaimed before grabbing his sandwich he had made and taking it into the lounge room.

i followed him as he sat down on the couch and ate his food. i sat next to him.

"im gonna grab some beers, you guys need anything?" kirk asked before putting his leather jacket on.

"yeah dude could you get some milk and- " james asked looking up at kirk.

"why don't we just go with kirk cause ill get stuff for dinner aswell while we are there" i cut him off as i suggested the idea.

he nodded and replied "yeah, okay sounds good lemme just finish this first" referring to his sandwich.

i will admit i had never seen someone scoff a sandwich so fast. i just shook my head with bewilderment at the man i called my boyfriend.

anyway we didn't bother to get dressed like kirk had earlier, we just went in our pyjamas. we had asked lars and cliff if they wanted anything cliff just wanted rolling papers - are we surprised? no.

so we carpooled with kirk, i ran out the door and jumped in the front seat. i looked out the window and flipped james off as he begrudgingly sat in the backseat.

"shot - fuckin' - gun" i smiled sassily as i turned to look at him and the backseat. kirk just playfully rolled his eyes at us before starting the car and pulling out onto the road.

"bitch" james spat back but he pronounced it like "beach" which made me laugh.

i sparked up a convo with kirk as we drove to the store. we were talking about whatever and of course horror characters came up because when doesn't it when you're talking to kirk.

i always enjoyed being around kirk cause he didn't seem to have a bad bone in his body and the more you talked to him the more you could see that.

and he also slyly mentioned bonnie. his date from new years. he said something about hanging out with her tomorrow so of course i was super excited for him and he seemed really excited as well. i know things kind of fell through with him and cindy so this would be good for him.

before we knew it, we were at the shop. kirk pulled into a free car park before we all got out.

when we got out kirk locked the car and i walked up to james. i linked my arm around his, he smiled down at me and said "shorty" i just disapprovingly shook my head though i couldn't hide the smile that was tugging at my lips.

we all walked in together but then quickly lost kirk as he went to get what he needed.

"so what do we want for dinner?" i looked up at james. he was in thought for a moment before saying "i could barbecue stuff" i nodded and smiled up at him before saying "good idea".

i grabbed a trolley and forced him to push it as we walked through the frozen meat isle. i looked at him and said "what about kirk though? he's a veggo" james laughed at my slang before suggesting "there is meat free shit over there" pointing to the meat free pattys. (patties?)

"oh yeah" i laughed at my own stupidity as i threw it in the cart aswell as some beef patties and etc. we later got buns and vegetables, whatever else we needed and wanted.

when it came to check out we grabbed cliffs rolling papers and i grabbed a pack of smokes aswell.

james and i split the payment for the food as we made jokes about having lars pay us back in full.

we loaded all the bags into the cart and headed out to back the car, of course james had to use the cart as his form of transport across the car park.

kirk popped the boot for us as we put the few bags in there. i grabbed my smokes that were sitting on top of one of the bags and then shut the boot.

james naturally went to sit in the backseat again which made my heart warm. he had his window down so i leaned in grabbed his cheeks and gave him a quick kiss. he just laughed at me as i sat in the front.

i grabbed one of my smokes out. i put it in between my lips before searching for a lighter, i knew kirk would have one in here somewhere. i opened the glove box and to my luck there was one in there.

i grabbed it out and lit my smoke. i went put the lighter back in the glove box and i grabbed one of kirks tapes on the way.

inhaled as i slid ozzys first album in. i handed the smoke to kirk as i exhaled. he took a few puffs before handing it back.

i turned and offered it to james in the backseat, he nodded and took a drag before handing it back to me.

i had my feet up on kirks dash as we sung along to ozzy. when we were home james and i forces everyone to help us with the bags.

cliff helped us put the food away, as a reward i gave him his rolling papers. he was very thankful.

we all kind of relaxed for a bit before starting dinner. most of us were in the lounge room, cliff had offered a joint so we passed it around.

james eventually dragged me into the kitchen as he went outside to barbecue.

while he was cooking the meat i cut the lettuce and other vegetables. i also moved all the bread rolls/ buns onto a plate for easy access.

i set the dinner table with plates and cutlery. when everything was ready and the table was set james was just about done cooking the meat and kirks veg patties i helped him bring them inside.

i put everything onto the table and called out that dinner was ready. we all sat down at the table and the other boys were quick to thank us. i passed around beers as we ate.

after diner was over we all got lazy and just dumped our plates in the sink saying that we'll get to it tomorrow.

james and i moved to his room. we flopped on the bed next to eachother barely being able to move because of the amount of food we both ate.

"fuck. that'll tie me over to next year" i groaned as i held my stomach. james let out a loud bark of laughter as he threw his head back.

"you sound like an old lady when you say shit like that" he smiled at me. i just shrugged back accepting my fate.

"maybe i am" i smiled back at him.

he rolled on his side and pulled me against him. his head quickly falling onto my chest. i played with his hair for awhile and he dozed off.

another successful week with my love.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘

sorry this was kind of a filler chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 223 35
James Hetfield and Sarah Hendricks, a dysfunctional couple who are too scared to say "I Love You", but confident enough to say "I Need You". **DISCL...
24.1K 334 23
1991 (there's some modern technology, don't mind it), After the Black Album came out, Metallica was becoming a huge band. You've been a friend of Ja...
6.8K 88 28
» 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. « « 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭...
10.7K 139 12
•• James Hetfield ♧ ||"I don't think best friends are meant to fall in love."|| ||"we aren't normal best friends."|| - when two highschool bestfriend...