My fake boyfriend | VMIN

بواسطة CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... المزيد

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter16

371 54 9
بواسطة CrenRd

Q/A: What's your favorite food?

Since he added one, it wouldn‟t be good not to add the other, so Lee Sung Hoon wavedTaehyung over: "Come come, you magnificent stud, let‟s add each other too."

 Thrown off by Jimin‟s blatant discrimination, for a moment there, Taehyung came veryclose to refusing in rage.But due to his many years of elite upbringing, he didn‟t immediately storm off anddisplayed a genial expression, but the ferocious way he tapped on his phone betrayedhis terrible mood.Pulling up his Whatsapp barcode to scan, Taehyung placed it in front of Lee SungHoon, then slightly tilted it towards Jimin. 

This was done very deliberately for Jimin to see. If the other still didn‟t get a hint andadd him, then they would probably become estranged.

 Of course Jimin wasn‟t that dumb. Without missing a beat, he raised his cellphone andsmoothly said, "Then scan me in as well."

 Taehyung: "......!"

 Jimin obviously came prepared or he wouldn‟t have added Lee Sung Hoon‟s Whatsappright in front of Taehyung.

 Nowadays, everyone used Whatsapp. As his roommate and schoolmate of the samegrade, sooner or later, adding Taehyung was bound to be a necessity and he couldn‟tavoid it forever.But in his heart, he was still at odds with Taehyung for forgetting him, and even more,didn‟t want Taehyung to know that he‟d been spied on for so many years.

 Therefore, Jimin made a second account.The account he just used to add Lee Sung Hoon was this 2nd account, so he had noreason to fear even doing so with Taehyung as a witness. 

Thus, the three of them exchanged their contact info, though Taehyung still lookedoffended.

 Due to running around all morning, they hadn‟t eaten breakfast yet, and only after Jimintook the initiative to ask if he wanted to go grab some food, did Taehyung‟s expressionturn slightly better.

 Lee Sung Hoon had already ate and stayed in the dorm to unpack. However, there wasanother reason he didn't follow. Somehow, he felt that an undercurrentof something flowed between his two new roommates, an almost impenetrable barrierthat separated them from everyone else.As a worldly "jack-of-all-trades", he has always been very sharp when it came to sniffingout potential gossip.

 When Lee Sung Hoon observed all the matching items litteredthroughout the room after Jimin and Taehyung had left, his suspicions rose.He probed around the room again, and after he saw the matching cups with matchinglabels near the sink that held matching toothbrushes, a light bulb went off in his head.He rubbed his chin as if arriving at some kind of realization and murmured: "I see......"

 F University‟s cafeteria barely had food outside of official meal times, so Jiminsuggested that they go off campus to eat. Also, thinking of the mat that made Taehyungallergic, he suggested that they buy another while they‟re out.

 Taehyung didn‟t object. He had just gotten Jimin‟s Whatsapp, and now that Jimin waslooking after his well being so attentively, his mood had recovered. He‟d agree toanything Jimin said.

 The two of them ate some wontons as a brunch, and then walked to a store selling dailynecessities near the east gate.

 "This is the store you went to yesterday?" Taehyung asked.

 "Yes.""The east gate is pretty far from the dorms. It must have been tough to carryingeverything back."Jimin faintly smiled.

 Today, the one minding the store wasn't the manager from yesterday, but a middle-aged woman that was probably his wife. 

They ended up choosing the most expensive bamboo mat available and was evenrecommended a specialized cleaning agent for it, which they also bought after beingpromised full compensation if it cause allergies. 

This mat was of much better quality than the school's, so Taehyung suggested to Jimin,"Why don‟t you get one too? Bamboo mats are cooler to sleep on in this heat. I‟ll buy itfor you." 

Jimin: "......Eh?"

 Taehyung fluttered his eyelashes: "As thanks for helping me apply medicine." 

Jimin originally wanted to refuse, but with this reminder from Taehyung, this morning'sintimate scene once again filled his mind. He instantly felt numb and hot from hisfingertips all the way to his heart.During this moment of distraction, Taehyung already told the manager‟s wife to bag twomats.

 Jimin: "......" Alright, as long as the other‟s happy. 

As they were paying, two girls were looking at the bowls on a nearby shelf andexclaimed, "Wow, this bowl is so cute! ...And it‟s a matching set!"

 They were clearing talking about bowls, but Jimin still panicked over the words"matching set", becoming rattled and flustered for some reason.

 "Ms. Manager, we bought so many things, can you throw in this pair of bowls for us?"one of the girls boldly asked.

 Jimin let out a sigh of relief. She'd definitely agree, and it'd also prove that what he toldTaehyung yesterday was true.

 But who knew that this stingy lady would say with a smile: "Young lady, it‟s not that Idon‟t want to, but these bowls costs 18 bucks each. If I gave them away for free toanyone who asked, how would I earn money? If you like them, why don‟t you buy apair? I‟ll even thrown in free spoons."

 Jimin: "......"

 Taehyung: "......" 

Jimin felt like he‟d just been slapped in the face, yet there was nothing he could say.After they left the store with their mats, Jimin anxiously explained,

 "The pair we got, itreally was given for free." 

Belatedly, he realized his mistake. It would have been better if he didn't bring this upagain, because in trying to prove his "innocence", he only seemed more guilty.......Fuck! Did his brain rot or what!Now, Jimin could only hope that Taehyung would be a bit dense and not think too muchinto his words. Maybe he could make a joke like, "We lucked out eh?" to alleviate thisawkwardness. 

But instead, Taehyung cast him a dubious glance, then said, "Oh......"

 Jimin: "......"

 'Oh' your freaking sister!!!

 A strange silence settled between them.Jimin wasn‟t someone eloquent, and his brain was currently a mess. Remembering thegolden advice of "less is more", he didn‟t dare say another word lest he dug a deeperhole for himself.

 The problem was that Taehyung, who normally excelled in diffusing awkward situationslike this, was also keeping his silence, allowing this strange and uncomfortable mood toextend and spread out......Five agonizing minutes later. 

Finally, Taehyung mercifully opened his mouth and started a different topic: "I wonderhow we can get internet in the dorm." 

Jimin sighed in relief and followed up: "We can go back and ask Lee Sung Hoon. Heprobably knows."

 Taehyung: "Yeah, we should set it up as soon as we can, then play DotA together...... Which hero do you usually play?" 

Jimin: "Clockwerk. You?" 

Taehyung: "Shadow Fiend."

 Jimin: "Oh, we can play a game tonight after getting things set up."

 Taehyung: "Yeah."

 Jimin: "......Yeah.". . . . . .After this convo, the two of them fell into silence again, and in the end, each pulled outtheir phones instead. 

Jimin read the news while Taehyung quietly opened Whatsapp to take a peek at Jimin'sMoments. But nothing was there.......Eh? Did Jimin block him?......That can't be. Actually, this looks like a new account.......Holy shit, Jimin really didn't have a Whatsapp account before!?

 This new discovery completely cleared away all of Taehyung‟s earlier melancholy, andin addition to what just happened at the store, he was close to bursting with into songwith joy.He quickly made a post. 

They finally returned to the dorm, and even with the addition of Lee Sung Hoon, Jiminreally didn‟t want to face Taehyung at present. He threw the mat on his bed, gave anexcuse, and left to recompose himself, alone.

 Lee Sung Hoon saw that they both brought back a mat, and questioned, "Why‟d youbuy another one?"

 On their way back, Taehyung had also bought another bag full of bottled water, andthrowing one to Lee Sung Hoon while opening one for himself, explained that theallergic reaction on his back was caused by the school‟s mat.

 Lee Sung Hoon asked, "Are people like you naturally so delicate?"

 Taehyung wrinkled his brows and shot back, "What do you mean „people like me?"

 "People as handsome as you." Lee Sung Hoon pointed to his face, drank some water,then jokingly added, "Someone who gets a rash from sleeping on a mat must be quitethe „dainty princess." 

Taehyung smile, neither getting mad nor refuting such a claim.After he emptied his bottle, he asked Lee Sung Hoon how to set up an internetconnection for the room.

 Lee Sung Hoon: "There‟s the dorm‟s management office, but don‟t go there because theschool‟s internet speed is shit, and every night at 10, they‟ll even cut it off... Leave thisto me and don‟t worry about it. I‟ll go this afternoon, and it‟ll be set up by tonight."

 Hearing this, Taehyung worried no more, and seeing that Jimin still wasn't back,grabbed both mats and walked into the bathroom to clean them. He had never donesuch a task before, so after a while, he got both himself and the floor completely wet.When he finally finished, he walked to the balcony, deciding to let them dry and disinfectunder the sun.

 Seeing this, Lee Sung Hoon almost died from laughter: "My dear Young Master, do youstill want these mats or not?"

 Taehyung: "???"

 Lee Sung Hoon: "You got these mats so wet and now you‟re putting them out in thesun. They‟re going to deform you know."

 Mortified, Taehyung hurriedly ran back inside, and following Lee Sung Hoon‟sinstructions, placed the mats in the hallway to dry. 

Jimin wandered to the school‟s library and loitered around for almost an hour before hefelt that he could put "The Bowl Incident" behind him and return to the dorm.

 But on his way back, his rotten, treacherous hand tapped open Taehyung‟s Whatsapp,and he was stunned to find that the other had made a post an hour earlier:A new friend, a new mat, feeling really great ☼There was also a photo attached, showing the pavement with two pairs of shoes as wellas the bottom of two rolls of bamboo mats. 

Taehyung must have taken this by pointing his phone towards the ground.According to the time stamp, this should have been made while the two of them werewalking back from the store, when they both busied themselves with their own phones. 

The period of time when Jimin felt the most awkward.On the other hand, Taehyung had posted that he was "feeling really great". 

Great your freaking sister!!!

 Jimin clutched his head and hunched down in the shadows of the dorm‟s walls, decidingthat he needed to hide from Taehyung for a while more.—

 [A small interlude]Jimin: "The pair we got, it really was given for free."

 Taehyung: "Oh."

 While Jimin awkwardly suffered, Taehyung was enjoying this silent, honey-sweetmoment as he inferred and imagined all sorts of things.

 He bought a bowl for me, and itwas a matching couples set. It wasn't that he didn't want to add me on whatsapp, butthat he didn't have an account before...

 [[At this rate, everyone will think they're dating for real before they even get to fakedating lmao. MC, good job on furnishing your home w/ matching couple items~ Also,this chapter was brought to you by me googling DotA terms.]]

Next ch:

Taehyung: "Then, for the two of us, meeting here, would that be considered, fate?"

I'll post next chapter when this one reaches 20 votes 

share this story for an early update ❣❣❣

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37 0 4
Taehyung a chic guy eagerly finding his soulmate, tries to date many girls but don't find anyone. A guy goes after him desperately and he takes a ste...
Sterling بواسطة lyrik

قصص الهواة

648K 36.9K 70
It was inevitable. It always has been. From the rumors at his school to his taunting parents behind closed doors, it was always rough. Fake smiles a...
54.4K 3.9K 37
A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devil, A very very bad boy. Taehyung isn't r...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...