One Killing Maze

youremyuwu द्वारा

[Sequel to One Killer Maze] Some time has passed since Y/n has escaped the maze. She has gone into hiding wit... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Chapter 26
Epilogue - Jeff the Killer
Epilogue - Masky
Epilogue - Hoodie
Epilogue - Liu/Sully
Epilogue - Eyeless Jack
Epilogue - Doctor Smiley
Epilogue - Truth
Epilogue.5
Afterword

Chapter 14

409 23 34
youremyuwu द्वारा

There was no telling how long Y/n had slept, but she was glad to have a friend to wake her up when Ann was growing tired. They switched positions, Ann taking her place while Y/n found a good position to keep watch. Before Ann had taken her rest, she had told Y/n that there was no sign of anyone in the area and that the door they had found had not been opened since the time they had found it.

That was good, at least, she thought it was.

Time had surely passed as she watched the door closely, moving her head to look in the direction of any noise that would sound off nearby, though, what shocked her the most was the moment the whole area around her had begun to dim into a fainter light. Y/n saw that the usually blue sky through the gaps of the leaves had slowly begun to disappear, shaping it out to be a fake night. Her eyes narrowed, they were taking this whole thing too far...too similar to the last killing show.

Just as Y/n was beginning to relax again, she heard a click. Her head whipped in the direction it came from and spotted the door opening. She ducked lower to the ground as a group of people, three, stepped out without a sense of caution. Light flooded outward from the room, shining the darker forest with bright light. Quickly, Y/n began to assess what she'd perceived as an enemy had on hand.

The one who stepped out first held a metal bat in his right hand, this man was taller than the two behind him and obviously more muscled. His head was shaven over and he carried himself well. There was a woman on the older side behind him holding a white, metal box in front of her, both hands clasped around the loop at the top. She didn't seem much of a fighter. The last who trailed along was another man, he was less muscular and held a knife in one hand, smaller than the one they had but still a pretty big one.

The trio had stopped the moment they exited and surveyed the area slowly. Y/n slunk lower to the ground, relaxing as she hid away from their sight. She could hear the first man talking, but his words were distant even with how hard she tried to listen for them. Once she made sure that the group wasn't paying attention, she slowly crawled on her stomach over to where Ann was resting while ignoring the pain coming from her wounds. Y/n pulled her legs up against her chest so they weren't sticking out from behind the tree.

Y/n stayed still for a moment longer, trying to listen for any sound of the group. When she heard nothing, Y/n reached over and began shaking Ann gently from her sleep. It didn't take much trying to do so, only one or two shakes and she began to waver into consciousness. Before Ann could say anything, Y/n placed the palm of her hand over the other's mouth, using her other to put a finger to her own lips. She only removed her hand when Ann's eyes flickered with acknowledgment. Ann unfurled her legs from her position and shifted herself into a stealthy crouch.

Ann crept around Y/n and to the side of the tree, taking a small peek for herself. It took a moment, so Y/n could only assume that the group of three was still there, then Ann moved back and looked at Y/n.

She pointed at them, then dragged her thumb along the middle of her throat.

Quickly Y/n shook her head, strongly against the idea of trying to murder the three at the doorway. They didn't know the two of them were here or even existed, she wanted to keep it that way. Ann only gave a look of blank disappointment and shrugged, nodding along with Y/n's decision.

"Come on," the masculine voice breaking the tense silence made Y/n jolt in surprise. Her heart beat loudly in her ears as the sounds of footsteps loudly began trekking through the woods, fortunately away from the two hidden girls. Ann glanced over at Y/n and motioned her forward.

The two of them kept low to the ground and thankfully the area around them had grown dim, so it was a plus to their stealth. They kept to the side of the trees, watching for any signs of movement within the forest or beside them just in case the trio had noticed Y/n beforehand and made plans to circle around. But, without fail, they made it closer to the door.

Ann placed a finger to her lip, pointed to herself, then to the door. Y/n nodded and turned to keep a lookout while Ann hurried to the door. She pushed it open a bit more as they hadn't bothered to close it. The female stepped inside, disappearing from sight.

There was no sign of approach from around Y/n, but she kept a keen eye until Ann finally retrieved her. They didn't utter a word until the door was quietly closed behind them. It was brighter than the forest, so Y/n squinted upon entering.

This whole room was bathed in hard, white light. The floor was tiled and the smell of rubbing alcohol clung to the air. At the far end of the room, there was a load of cupboards and cabinets with granite tops; there was a sink built in the center of the countertops. The counter ended before it touched the wall, but connected to the right side wall, next to the furniture, was a propped-up bed. This place was supposed to replicate a doctor's room, more specifically for check-ups.

"Looks like someone in their group was injured," Y/n murmured, pointing at the blood on the bed. The material of the bed wasn't exactly fabric. The blood didn't exactly stain, but it seeped into the marks and crevices of the plastic surface, pooling in one place specifically. Ann nodded, hurrying over to check the cabinets and cupboards for supplies. The sounds of Ann swiftly looking through the many places made the hairs on Y/n's neck stand on end. She was making a bit of noise; not enough to draw attention to the group that had left this place not long ago, but enough noise that if someone were directly on the other side of the door, they'd know someone was in this room.

Ann let out a quiet curse, "they took basically the good stuff," she sighed, reaching a hand down to grab a few things she had found. Y/n saw her pull out a thin roll of bandages and an open jar of petroleum jelly, "this will have to do."

The two of them untied the more serious wounds they had wrapped to work on them first. Y/n only had two, the one on her hand, and a deeper cut on her leg. Ann's were more in numbers, but less in seriousness. Y/n and Ann poured water from the sink over their wounds, washing the dried blood away and cleaning them slowly before applying the jelly. Y/n's leg wound had begun to bleed again, so she began dabbing the wound with a clean cloth that Ann had taken from the King's room.

Y/n used a little of the bandage wrap to tend her hand, but used a fair amount around her leg, she let Ann use the rest.

"Let's hope there are more rooms like this," Ann murmured, tearing the end of the bandages off from the bare loop and tossing it to the side, "if we get a more serious injury...we're done for."

"Don't say that." Y/n sat on the granite counter, refusing to sit on the plastic medical bed. She slipped off of it though just as Ann finished wrapping her own wounds. Ann picked up the kitchen knife she had placed on the counter and held it loosely in her dominant hand.

"Why not? It's true," she said as Y/n made her way over to the other, "sometimes, you just need to accept reality and move on. Even if it hurts, just gotta tough it out."

Now that sounded familiar.

Before Y/n could say anything else, Ann opened the door which was on the left from where they came. A startled look crossed over the protagonist's face as she watched Ann enter the room without fear, "are you coming?"

Y/n was quick to follow, closing the door behind them softly.

"Are we in a rush?" Ann shook her head.

"I don't like hospitals...or doctor's offices." She replied plainly, looking over the room. This room was...strange. It just had a lot of couches scattered about, nothing too interesting. Y/n made sure to remember not to bring up anything about hospitals in the near future.

___________________

JusticeP4r4dise - @(JP4OKM) - 4h

       | KING died so quickly, RIP

       | 💬103 🔁82 🖤720

. . .

CrowLILy - @(LILYROW) - 4h

       Replying to @(JP4OKM)

       | ehhhh, i didnt really like him,,, he was sorta a wannabe killer from okm

       | 💬67 🔁51 🖤105

. . .

B4D_3ND - @(N1GHTLY) - 4h

       Replying to @(LILYROW)

       | that is literally what they are trying to be, idiot

       | 💬33 🔁95 🖤122

. . .

PoppyCrisp - @(Arimantik) - 4h

       Replying to @(N1GHTLY)

       | weren't you LITERALLY against 'woke okm stuff' in the first place???

       | 💬47 🔁43 🖤298

. . .

~

AOKM|OKMP - @(AOKM) - 3h

       | At this time, we have 24 contestants remaining! Only two contestants have obtained a key, but that may not last long!

      | 💬9.6k 🔁5.2k 🖤8.2k

. . .

Royaltyy2n2 - @(2MR2) - 3h

       Replying to @(AOKM)

       | meant to get an acc for a while, but hey, what's with that one dude's eyes?? he a paid actor to win or what

       | 💬6 🔁2 🖤40

. . .

Narakat - @(KamiShrine) - 3h

       Replying to @(2MR2)

       | name?

       | 💬16 🔁64 🖤99

. . .

Royaltyy2n2 - @(2MR2) - 3h

       Replying to @(KamiShrine)

       | legit no clue, but he's the one hiding in the library

       | 💬31 🔁78 🖤107

. . .

GhostlyMira🥰🔥 - @(MiracleMother) - 3h

       Replying to @(2MR2), @(KamiShrine)

       | p sure his title name is Doctor, at least thats what i saw. ig they didnt know his name

       | 💬287 🔁948 🖤6.4k

. . .

Brigetteee - @(tothebrig) - 3h

       Replying to @(MiracleMother)

       | nothing like eyeless jack...😔

       | 💬311 🔁402 🖤2.9k

. . .

~

ImportantOKMQ - @(NeedlessWorry) - 2h

       | Let's look back on OKM's contestants. Since season ten was the most recent season, who was your favorite contestant?

       | 💬146 🔁112 🖤495

. . .

TwinTeller💀 - @(Twin2R) - 2h

       Replying to @(NeedlessWorry)

       | okay, im gonna get blasted for this...BUT sasha-

       | 💬91 🔁79 🖤189

. . .

StarM4RKER - @(FinderKeepr3) - 2h

       Replying to @(Twin2R)

       | riley, we're breaking up

       | 💬23 🔁51 🖤54

. . .

TwinTeller💀 - @(Twin2R) - 2h

       Replying to @(FinderKeepr3)

       | NOOOOOOOOO

       | 💬11 🔁7 🖤31

. . .

SaraNClark - @(OKMLIFE) - 2h

       Replying to @(NeedlessWorry)

       | i liked victor until the very end :')

       | 💬8 🔁17 🖤26

. . .

PaimonSnaq - @(Star4ce) - 2h

       Replying to @(NeedlessWorry)

       | y/n is pretty cool

       | 💬49 🔁127 🖤379

. . .

YoungTwo - @(TwoThree) - 2h

       Replying to @(Star4ce)

       | based

       | 💬13 🔁6 🖤93

. . .

Arowna - @(Crozowna) - 2h

       Replying to @(Twin2R)

       | okay, fr though, i'm trying to find some clips on sasha to get my memory jogged, but i cannot, for the life of me, find any clips of him...help??? is this a me problem??

       | 💬36 🔁74 🖤239

. . .

5tarCOUNT - @(countup4u) - 2h

       Replying to @(Crozowna)

       | wait wtf i can't find any either

       | 💬20 🔁31 🖤106

. . .

Amazara - @(MeZara) - 2h

       Replying to @(Crozowna), @(countup4u)

       | dw, i'll look for some for you

       | 💬41 🔁52 🖤153

. . .

Amazara - @(MeZara) - 1h

       Replying to @(Crozowna), @(countup4u)

       | nvm

       | 💬16 🔁30 🖤44

. . .

~

[ Today at 9:31 ]

Arowna: hey guys??

Arowna: so im trying to look up sasha clips and stuff right

Arowna: but i CANNOT find any

[ Today at 9:53 ]

RyzaNya: Remember that time I said I was looking back on the footage of certain contestants?

RyzaNya: Please look back if you don't.

RyzaNya: But now, when I piece together more of the footage and compare them, I think Sasha is the missing piece that was taken out of the recordings...

Arowna: is that possible???

RyzaNya: No.

RyzaNya: Well

RyzaNya: Yes, kind of.

OKM_Discuss: Why is Sasha taken out of the footage? Does anyone know?

RyzaNya: Well, some of the info we do know... Is that Sasha is dead...but so are other contestants from the tenth season, so it's odd why his footage would be gone and clipped from everyone else's feed as well...

RyzaNya: Unless...

Arowna: unlessssss?

Unless someone's trying to erase Sasha's existence as a whole from the show. :DMZ

Arowna: holy shit

RyzaNya: Correct.

But who would have the power to do that? :DMZ

RyzaNya: The obvious guess would be a hacker of some sort

RyzaNya: But I think it could be something else.

OKM_Discuss: Could any of the staff members be doing it?

RyzaNya: Most staff from OKM probably fled without looking back or were arrested.

RyzaNya: Unlikely, but not impossible.

Arowna: wait what about that one dude

Arowna: wait wait wait

Arowna: ohymgodwait

OKM_Discuss: Are you alright?

RyzaNya: Arowna?

[ Today at 10:11 ]

Arowna: sorry sorry i was

Arowna: freaking out a little bit okay uh

Arowna: please dont be mad but im kinda watching one killing maze

OKM_Discuss: Oh my god.

Arowna: WAIT JUST WAIT OKAY

Arowna: so, theres this one dude right, he was really familiar to me but i didnt know if i knew him personally or not and i was thinking about it

Arowna: thats when you guys started texting and i looked a bit into it aND

Arowna: ITS THE FUCKING ANNOUNCER

Arowna: FROM THE ORIGINAL OKM

Arowna: HES IN THIS SHOW

RyzaNya: If he's in the show, as far as I've heard about it, he's currently trapped.

He shouldn't be able to access anything down there if he's trapped. :DMZ

Arowna: ghhhh

Arowna: yeaaaah😭

Arowna: thought i was onto something😭😭

OKM_Discuss: It was a good theory.

Arowna: darn it okay ill keep on watching then

Arowna: oh! and ann, armen, and y/n are in here as well, still alive too

RyzaNya: Wait, really?

RyzaNya: Did anything happen to them?

Arowna: y/n and ann are teamed up together, armen is exploring and making marks on the walls of places hes been to

Arowna: cant tell if theyre close or not

Arowna: oh! and theres this one other dude that looks really weird

Arowna: he has these black eyes with red irises or smthn... ill take a screenshot of him when his cam comes up

Arowna: man, sometimes i miss okms camera choosing feature...

RyzaNya: Alright, thanks for letting us know.

OKM_Discuss: Keep on looking for more info. I'll talk with you all soon.

______________

Losing sense of time was the worst. Y/n didn't know whether it was night or day; the only thing that would tell her when she needed to rest was when she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer...Y/n was thankful that they had rested earlier rather than later.

The only thing keeping their spirits lifted was the fact that each door they opened led into a room they hadn't seen before. One was filled with nothing, but plastered on every wall was a picture of a clown, disfigured or melted on the canvas. Ann insisted they get through that room quickly. Another had broken chairs cemented to every part of the room, some on the ceiling, stuck to the wall, it was something you'd see in a drug trip. Yet, all the rooms held a similarity; they all had TVs, new or old, hanging from one wall.

"Okay, this is getting weird," Y/n commented as they entered a room filled with mirrors. Their reflections were shown everywhere, bouncing off each surface. Ann snorted.

"I thought that the moment we got to the clown room." She stepped through the open doorway and into the smaller maze full of mirrors. Y/n felt like a child again, going through one of those carnival mirror mazes. She had very vague memories of her childhood and only remembered doing one of those mazes once; she never really enjoyed it.

Y/n nearly bumped into Ann when the woman froze, then a yell ripped from someone's throat, not from the two of them, but from someone else in the room. A loud bang! shattered a nearby mirror.

"Shit! Get down, Y/n!" Ann rushed off to the side, keeping her body low as glass flew from the right. Y/n shielded her eyes and face quickly with her right arm, then removed it to look around. Someone was in here with them, that's all she knew.

"He has a gun!"

Those words caused Y/n to quickly look around for cover. The only thing around her were mirrors, and those mirrors were causing her mind to spin. Thankfully, there was an area where the wall protruded outwards, so she flung herself at that area. The moment Y/n did so, glass shattered behind her, causing her to let out a shriek. She spun around and pointed the gun at the area where she had just been shot at, making sure that the safety was off in the process.

Y/n's eyes flickered at the movement she saw on the floor. A piece of glass had landed near her foot, but it was angled outwards, down the hall of glass mirrors. Adrenaline pounded through her body as she watched a figure unknown to her move closer to the broken piece, walking slowly down the small corridor of mirrors. If he got any closer, he'd surely shoot Y/n on sight, but he didn't know she was here.

He'll want to aim for the biggest target, Y/n glanced to her left, noticing that the mirror next to her wasn't attached to the wall, but rather leaning against it instead. A small idea formed in her head.

The female, with all her might, pulled the mirror out from behind her hiding place in a quick motion. It was shot at upon first instinct; this was a sign that he was jumpy, erratic, and would probably shoot anything that moved. As the glass and frame broke, Y/n jumped out and shot once, keen on saving her bullets. She heard him cry out in shock and pain as he stumbled back, the bullet hitting him in the chest.

Four shots left. She thought before knocking into the ground, shoulder first. A small groan left her lips as she felt a bruising pain radiate from her shoulder, the moment of coolness left as quickly as it came.

"No," her head lifted as she heard a male's voice begin to plead, "no! Please, I-!"

She was too late to cover her ears as the man let out an agonizingly painful cry. The sound of skin tearing and ripping open echoed off the walls. A disgustingly wet sound came with the crunching of bone; Ann was no doubt using the axe. Not long after, a beep came from the room, signaling the man's death. Y/n slowly began to stand, the small glass shards that had embedded into her hoodie fell to the ground as she shook them off.

"Hey, Y/n," Ann's voice was ragged, "look at the TV."

Y/n lifted her head, and even though she couldn't see Ann, she did as she was told.

Former victor, Ann Leir, has killed former contestant, Iren Terannce's son, Chace Terannce.

You have earned one key.

Remember, at any time, anyone can take this key from you by killing you!

The fact that they told you the person's relationship with the previous facility made Y/n frown. Were they trying to guilt the present contestant or something? Do they want them to recognize the victim's name?

Y/n's nose scrunched as she now could smell the sharp tang of blood coming from around the corner.

"Ann?" She called for her friend.

"Yea?" Ann's voice sounded much better than before, just a tad bit exhausted.

"Is it bad?"

There was no response for a bit. It was as if Ann was looking over the corpse of Chace to determine whether or not it deemed the title of 'bad', but, she answered, "yea."

Y/n made a face, one that Ann couldn't see, but a face nonetheless. She didn't want to see the...remains of the body, distorted and disfigured, a bloody mess if you will. A sigh left the female's lips and she quickly lifted her head, then turned the corner. Even with her head turned upwards, she could see the splatter of crimson along the upper walls and on the mirrors. Her steps were uneven as she grew closer.

"Can we leave?" Y/n kept her eyes trained on the ceiling, thanking that whoever designed this room decided to not put mirrors on the ceiling as well. Ann was quiet, but Y/n was sure she nodded anyways. The h/c-haired girl followed Ann's footsteps as they led off to the right.

When Y/n lowered her head, she noticed the axe on her hip was very noticeably stained with blood, but also very messily cleaned off, still, blood smeared the weapon's head, handle, and most certainly on Ann's hands. The two of them stopped before a door not long after and stared at it for a moment.

A black smudge marked the center of the door, a circle with two lines marked across the center.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Wrong Number, Bitch द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

20.6K 766 23
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
588K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
1.4K 77 9
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
835 52 28
RATED MATURE FOR SWEARING. Olivia has a normal life. Great mother, great brother. Everything was perfect! Max's birthday was coming up. The part...