𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗

By alienperson10101

ꜱᴋ8 ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ fanfic (𝓂𝒾𝓎𝒶 𝙭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀- Y/N L/N recently moved to... More

✮Crystal Clear✮
˗ˏSchool Schedule˗ˏ
˗ˏˋ chap. 1 ★ normal??ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 2 ☆ mission one ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 3 ★ hammerheadˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 5 ★ hammy ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 6 ☆ pineapple ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 7 ★ 3am ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 8 ☆ skater cult ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 9 ★ dodge balls ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 10 ☆ rules are rules ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 11 ★ team Kento ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 12 ☆ slimeˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋ chap. 13 ★ bad blood ˎˊ˗
˗ˏˋchap. 14 ☆ skating hatersˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ chap. 4 ☆ silver lining ˎˊ˗

163 1 0
By alienperson10101

This chapter was something I wrote for school and its a cute flashback with y/n, sage + the whole friend group. I tried building up their friendship and adding more plot <3

Summer was the worst season ever. Sage thought as she lay on her bed.

During the school year, weekdays were the busiest, since she had classes and many hobbies throughout the week. Weekends were boring, . Her friends always hung out after school. In the summer, her whole week was free. She texted her friends that she's free for the week and when she could hang out. Y/N was always the first to answer. They planned to go to a park for fun. Then the entire group planned to hang out at the nearest park on the following Thursday at 2 PM.

Sage read a private text from Y/N.

'I want to talk to you later. In private. After, we hang out. :)) ' Y/N added a smiley face so the text didn't seem like a bad thing. The last thing Y/N wanted was Sage to be worried about the text. Y/N and Sage had been friends since 1st grade. Y/N knew Sage would be heartbroken after the news Y/N was going to tell her.

Sage typed 'Okay! see you later. <3'

On Thursday, Sage woke up at 10 am and took a shower. She wore a t-shirt and shorts. It was summer and it was really hot outside. She sat on her bed reading, drawing and on her phone. At 12 PM, she made lunch for herself. Then she went outside to her backyard and took some photos of the lush trees to draw later. She went back inside and watched some TV in her living room.

An hour passed and she looked at her phone. A text pops up. 'We are on our way' - from Vickie. Sage started to tie her shoe laces.

A few minutes later Y/N walks to Sage's doorstep. Y/N rings Sage's doorbell. The friend group skated to Sage's house. Sage ran to get her skateboard from the garage. She lived pretty close to the park. Therefore she was the last one for the friends to pick up. After 2 minutes had passed everyone got to the park. Since there was a hill they got off their skateboards and walked up the hill. They leave the skateboard near on the grass.

"Finally a day where the park is empty!!" Y/N cheered. Y/N put their helmet on the ground. "We get the whole park to ourselves" They continued

"Wait Y/N, how long are we staying at the park?" Sage asked Y/N. "Umm, my parents said we can stay out till 6 ish, I have to have dinner." Y/N explained.

"Oh I have to leave at around 5" Vicke frowned

"Same." May agreed

The kids walked to the playground part of the park. An hour passed and the kids were exploring the area. The park had been there for years; it was always their favorite place to hang out. They found a passage to a trail behind the park. The trail was mainly for hikers and bikers. The park had beautiful green trees and green grass. It was a great day for a hike. The group was sitting on the playground just talking.

Y/N and May ran off to explore the trail. Vickie and Sage stayed because "they didn't want to get attacked by bears". The two kids walked in silence to the woods.

.....

"Y/N, is something wrong??" May worried.

"At the end of summer, I'm moving." Y/N confessed, they sounded very unhappy about it.

"That's in like a week! We have to do something fun before you leave!" May said.

"Yeah, we should." Y/N agreed.

"I know the perfect idea" May continued and ran to Vickie and Sage. Y/N quickly followed.

"Guys!! We should play hide and seek but with a tag." May suggested while running back to the park.

"Good news, there are no bears near the trail." Y/N said to Sage and Vickie who were sitting on a bench.

"That's good to hear, and a really great idea because the park is so empty." Sage said. The group had a drink of water. The group gathered around and took a trail map.

Everyone had a map and a phone. They all crossed out an area they should go near. The area they crossed out was very far into the woods. Sage put her map and phone in her pants pocket.

"Can I be the seeker?" May asked.

"Sure! Text the group chat when you tag someone." Vickie answered

May nodded and started to count. The friends ran to the woods and hid somewhere. Sage ran to a tree that was off the trail. Y/N followed her quietly. Vickie ran towards a bush opposite of the two girls. The two girls covered their mouths. Y/N almost started laughing.

"Y/N, shush, you'll get us found." Sage whispered. Y/N nodded with their hand covering their mouth. The girls waited for May to appear.

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!" May announced. The girls looked in the direction where May's voice came from.

The duo looked at what was behind the tree. May wasn't there anymore.

The park was a very open and bare area. It definitely was not a great idea to hide there. A noise came from where Vickie was hiding. The duo watched as Vickie ran quietly somewhere into the woods. Y/N and Sage still didn't see May. Sage was on look out.

"Hey Y/N, I saw your message, what's up?" Sage said concerned

"Oh that, let's not talk about that right now. May can show up anywhere and get us." Y/N changed the subject.

"Okay, we can talk after hide and seek." Sage whispered while looking for May.

May was walking down the trail. She went off the trail and into the woods. Vickie saw May walking near her hiding spot. Vickie decided to run to another area. While turning she stubbed her foot on a tree truck and almost yelled. She quickly covered her mouth before yelling in pain. She recovered and left the original area she hid. May heard the noise and looked toward the area. She saw a girl with brown hair, Vickie. Vickie ran and May chased her. She would have to tag Vickie to get the point. Running was very draining.

Sage and Y/N just watched Vickie and May running past them. May was too focused on Vickie and didn't notice the two other friends hiding behind a tree.

"Was that May and Vickie??" Y/N laughed quietly.

"Yep, I took a video of them. I'm going to send it to the group chat later." Sage grinned.

BUZZ

Sage and Y/N's phone buzzed. It was a message in the group chat. Vickie was found and tagged.

After all the running, Vickie slowed down and May caught up. May tagged Vickie and texted a photo of her and Vickie to the chat. The girls decided to move spots further away from where May was last. May started to search hader for the two girls left. The duo made their way back to the start of the trail. May started walking to the actual trail.

5 minutes passed and May still had not found one of the two girls. Meanwhile Sage and Y/N were chilling out at the playground. May started to jog down the trail. She made it out of the woods.

"I think I saw May walking." Sage whispered quietly.

"Yeah, she just ran out of the woods." Y/N said while they both stood up.

May was looking around the woods for a while so she decided to go back to the playground. Vickie was sitting on a bench in the park. May ran to the park and looked around. She saw two friends hiding at the playground. She started running to tag them.

"I'll go right, you can go the opposite way." Y/N yelled.

Once May got pretty close to the two girls they both split up. Sage went in the trail's direction and Y/N just ran. Sage ran to get her skateboard on the ground. Surprisingly, it hasn't been stolen. She held the skateboard till she got to the trail. May was chasing Y/N.

"WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME?!?" Y/N yelled while running around the park.

"GO FIND SAGE NOT MEEE!!"

Sage was behind a tree off the trail and waited there for a while. Y/N came running from the park to the trail. They had their skateboard but they never really used it. Sage got off the board and ran up the hill. Y/N got tagged and Sage started to run away from May.

'How is May not tired yet?!' Sage ran.

She ran down the hill and passed Y/N who was walking down the hill. Sage runs to the park again and slows down. Y/N laughed at Sage who was being chased by May. Vickie started to walk towards Y/N.

"HEYY Y/N, I got your text." Vickie said

"I have to go soon so what's up??" They continue

"Oh yeah that, next week I'm moving" Y/N mumbled with a sad face.

"huh!? YOU'RE MOVING!" Vickie yelled in shock.

"Shhhh, don't yell, but yeah to some really good school or something.."

May catches up and tags Sage. Sage falls on the grass laughing. May walks to a bench and grabs her water bottle. Sage lays on the grass. May texts the group chat that Y/N and Sage were found. May, the seeker caught everyone and won.

"May,"

"yeah??"

"How are you soooo fast?!" Sage said while taking in the fresh air.

"Well, I do a lot of running." May laughed.

"What time is it??" She asked. "Oh it's like 4:52" Sage looked at her phone.

"Vickie and I should start leaving."

"Okay, I'm going to get Y/N and Vickie from the woods," Sage said while standing up. She walked to find Vickie and Y/N.

May stayed at the park drinking water. Vickie and Y/N were walking down the trail towards the park. Sage was walking towards the dirt trail.

"Did you tell the others??" Vickie whispered to Y/N.

"No, not yet I only told you and May." Y/N replied.

"When are you going to tell Sage??"

"Today."

"Y/N, IT'S FIVE!! MAY AND VICKIE HAVE TO GO HOME!!" Sage yelled to the two friends.

The friends all walk to the park and say their goodbyes. They collect their skateboards, backpacks, and water bottles. Before the two friends left Vickie hugged Y/N and told Y/N something secret.

"You have to tell Sage, today." Vickie whispered.

Only Y/N heard Vickie and they nodded. The group all hugged each other. After summer, they would not all be together. Sage didn't know that Y/N was moving. May wasn't going to the same middle school. She lived in a different area and got put in a different middle school. Sage did know her best friend, Y/N, would move across oceans next week. The friends said their last goodbyes. Sage and Y/N were left alone.

"Let's go to the swings!" Sage smiled.

"Let's race," Y/N suggest

"3,2,1"

The two friends started running towards the swing set. It was a really nice day outside and there were light winds. They both sat on a swing. Y/N was always the faster one of the group. Y/N always won at little races they did.

"I WON!!" Y/N swung their legs.

"Fine, but next time I'll beat you." Sage laughed

"You can't..."

"No, I can easily beat you" Sage joked

"No, I'm serious,"

"I'm moving," ....... "next week." 

"WAIT WHAT!? YOU'RE MOVING?!" Sage yelled and stopped swinging.

"Yep, to Okinawa. , I got into a really good school there." Y/N said, looking down at their legs.

"You can't leave.."

"I have to, we already bought a house and started packing." Y/N felt upset. They didn't want to leave Sage and her other friends. They grew up together in elementary school. Going to middle school in a completely different country is crazy scary.

"When did you know you were moving?" Sage questioned

"1-2 months ago..." Y/N answer. They felt very guilty. Y/N knew they was moving for months and didn't tell Sage or any of her friends. Y/N didn't know how to tell them. They were scared to tell everyone.

"And, you didn't tell anyone till the week before you move?!?" Sage asked.

"I didn't know how to tell everyone.." Y/N said, looking up at Sage's face to see if she was upset. Sage felt tears forming in her eyes. She looked away from Y/N and wiped her tears.

.......... 

Y/N got off their swing and walked towards Sage. Y/N held their arms out. Sage hugged her best friend. They stood there for a while. Sage pulled away first. Tears still falling down her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I told you last minute." Y/N looked at their upset friend. They had never seen Sage cry.

"No, it's fine. I just thought we'd go to middle school together." Sage said while wiping her tears.

"I'll call you everyday and on holiday break's I'll ask to visit." Y/N said to cheer up Sage in the smallest way. Y/N heartbroke when Sage started to cry. She felt bad for leaving but Sage could find other friends. Plus she has Vickie and May.

"You better stay up to call me." Sage laughed a little. Sage didn't want Y/N to leave. She loved Y/N. Y/N was her best friend. Even if she didn't want Y/N to leave it was the best for her. Y/N got into this great school in a different country.

"Don't worry, I will, I swear." Y/N held out their pinky finger.

They promised to talk to each other everyday about school and drama. They pinky swore.

"Its getting late, you want to skate to your house, for the last time?" Y/N asked

"Of course." Sage agreed.

The two friends grab their skateboards and bags. They skate on the road. Luckily it wasn't a very busy day and there were barely any cars on the roads. If there were cars they would 1000% get hit. Y/N barely knew how to skateboard. Sage taught them the basics like moving and turning. They got the skateboard from Sage on their birthday. Sage gave Y/N one of her older skateboards that Y/N really liked. It was one Sage never really used. Y/N made Sage a sweater for winter; they both had matching sweaters. The duo got to Sage's house. Sage opens the garage door to put her skateboard in. After she closes the door, Y/N hugs Sage for the last time.

"I made a friendship bracelet for us." Y/N said and put it on Sage's hand. Y/N had one on their hand.

"Y/N, I'm going to miss you so much." Sage smiled.

"Me too, Sage."

They both wave goodbye to each other and Y/N skates to their house. Sage goes back into her house. Sage would never take off the bracelet. She already missed Y/N and texted her.

'You better not replace me in Okinawa. :>' - Sage typed.

'No one can replace you, Sage <33' - Y/N instantly replied. 

Short chapter for today, I'm in the process of writing chapter 5 (jan 26 2023).

Sorry if the pronouns are confusing the story was originally written with the character 'KJ' and not y/n. This felt more like a filler chapter than longer chapter. Idk why but when i copy and paste google docs to wattpad it gives me a different word count. 

Docs word count: 2499 Wattpad word count: 266

 I will post chapter 5 soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6K 40
❝𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗼�...
31.2K 973 28
There's a lot of difficulties in life one might run into. Could be a life or death situation, the meeting of a life long friendship, tipping over the...
376K 17.2K 30
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾-𝗁𝖺...
187K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...