Torn Apart (Bellatrix, Narcis...

By sevsnapesbabe

For almost six years you've been friends with Draco, never once you went to the Malfoy Manor. Before the chri... More

Chapter 1 - The Letter
Chapter 2 - At Malfoy Manor
Chapter 3 - Secretly Loving You
Chapter 4 - Wild Woman
Chapter 5 - Dreaming
Chapter 6 - The Book
Chapter 7 - A Walk in The Snow
Chapter 8 - Growing in Love
Chapter 9 - Questions
Chapter 10 - Alone Time
Chapter 11 - A Crush
Chapter 12 - Christmas Dinner
Chapter 13 - Special Gift
Chapter 14 - The Necklace
Chapter 15 - Farewell Kiss
Chapter 16 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 17 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 18 - Doubts
Chapter 19 - Friendship
Chapter 20 - Sleepover
Chapter 21 - The Next Day
Chapter 22 - Tessomancy
Chapter 23 - Call Out My Name
Chapter 24 - The Truth
Chapter 25 - The Truth (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - What a Day!
Chapter 27 - No Date, No Dance
Chapter 28 - The Dress and A Date
Chapter 29 - The Dance
!! SEQUEL !!

Chapter 30 - I Love You

2.1K 70 9
By sevsnapesbabe

"Bella! You, you're here? Really here. You uh, I, what am I saying?" I stood up immediately almost knocking out the chair. She stayed put, with the smirk still on her face. I was speechless seeing her face. After all this time, I finally got the chance to see her again. But I wasn't sure if I should come close to her, whether I should kiss her or hug her, because what if she is still angry at me?

"I knew that the dress would look good on you, y/n," she spoke, reminding me of that sultry, seductive voice I have missed. She was eyeing me, looking up and down. As her eyes met mine, she gave that same smirk again, making me flustered.

"Cat got your tongue, love?" she raised her eyebrows briefly as she tilt her head. I want to get closer to her because I missed her so much, and I just want her hands all over me but I'm scared that she doesn't feel the same way as I am.

"No, I mean, yes. Only because, I just can't believe that you are here. Is this not a dream? Wait, you mean this dress, it was from you?" I curiously asked her. She raised her eyebrows and got a little closer to me but not too close seeing that there was still some space between us.

"Well, what do you think? Who else would have sent you this?" she motioned her hands, showing the beautiful dress. I gather the courage in my bones and tried to walk closer, but somehow my legs gave out and I fell to the floor. In a way, it did work for us to get closer to each other, as I fell, she rushed over to me making sure I'm okay. The warm hands I feel when she touches me – touches my leg to see if it's okay, reminded me of all the memories that happened between us. I want to cry but I don't want to do it in front of her. But knowing that I cried before she revealed herself, she brought her hands to my face to wipe my tears. Now her hands cupping my face, I look up at her and eventually fell into sadness.

"I'm sorry, did I do something? I'll go if you want me to," the involuntary cry took her by surprise that she willingly would go but hearing those last words come out of her mouth made me grab her hands that instant.

"Please don't. I want you here. Please?" I begged her, looking into her dark eyes, I drowned myself in the depth of her beautiful eyes. So, she stayed, then helped me up and sat me down on the bed. But I could see that she was unsure of what to do too. She stood in front of me, asking me about the dance. I kept my mouth shut, but I think she got the idea of the dance being horrible because how I didn't want to talk about it, so, she sat down next to me. Yet, it was still awkward – it's funny knowing that we actually had spent some time together under the sheets but now it's like back to square one as if we don't know each other.

"How are you, love?" she cuts the awkwardness and asked, but when I turned to look at her, she wasn't looking at me. I never thought of her as this type of scared person, because she's known to be so feared by people even by her own nephew.

"Uh, I think I'm alright. My legs are fine too." I made a joke to ease the tension, then I chuckled softly which she joined in. Oh, listening to her soft laughter even for a slight moment makes me smile. Again, the room filled with nothing but silence.

"Can I ask you something, Bella?"

"Of course, you can" I finally see her eyes again as she raised her head to look at me.

"Well, I have so many questions. Like how on earth did Rave listen to you, because for all I know she's a pretty stubborn owl, she takes time to get used to some people. But you got her to send me the package. Second, how did you know I was going to the dance? I mean, reading the letters that Narcissa sent to Draco, she said that you are not at home, almost in all of her letters, she said that. And this dress – it's beautiful. It was a surprise to me, not just me, but the other girls were surprised by it too. They kept saying I have a secret boyfriend or something. But I just can't stop wondering, how you knew about me going to the dance." I asked her with a confused tone.

"I overheard Cissa talking about Draco's letter. He said in his letter that you two were going to the dance, but not together. She was trying to convince Lucius to send out some money for the two of you, but he refused. But I know that she did send him something, didn't she?" remembering that she was talking about the tie that she gave to Draco, I nodded my head and told her about it. She then proceeds to tell how she got Rave to obey her, which is quite convincing. Rave is stubborn but would not refuse snacks, I guess Bella feed her and somehow made her obedient. She then asked me again about the dance. I don't know if I should tell her about Alan, about everything, because I'm worried. What if it triggered her to leave me again? I wouldn't want that.

"It was okay," I said plainly.

"Just okay, darling?"

"Yeah. I thought I could have some fun, but I guess I was wrong. Just that. I didn't even get to the part of the night where we slow dance," I chuckled softly, I felt embarrassed to tell her that. But hearing her call me those sweet nicknames, makes me long for her even more.

"Bella?" I said with a soft tone, which made her turn to face me.

"I have to tell you that, um. I missed you. So much. I really do, I thought I lost you. And I can't stop," I was on the verge of crying, again, but before I could cry, she cuts my speech halfway with a kiss. She pulls me in for a long kiss that I have missed so much. I was so emotional that night that while we were kissing, I could feel the tears coming down my face which made me pull back, away from her. But her hands were still on my cheeks and she used her thumbs to wipe my tears away.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm so emotional tonight," I let out a soft chuckle, which made her smile.

"It's alright. But y/n, do you want to know something?" she asked me, I nodded whilst smiling seeing her face, and her eyes looking back at me.

"I missed you too. I had to stay away from the manor because I couldn't think straight. My mind was cluttered. I was angry, at you," hearing her say that made me disappointed in myself, I stared down at the bedsheets, avoiding making eye contact with her. She lifts my chin with her hooked index finger and thumb, letting me see her.

"But mostly, I was angry at myself. I let myself be stupid, letting you go and leaving you like that. It was stupid of me. When I got back to the Malfoy Manor, I got in my room and tried to forget about you. But I couldn't. I tried and tried, no matter how many times I attempted to forget, and struggled. It was still nothing, but instead, I realized something." she continued,

"Oh? What is it?" I asked her,

"I realized that I love you. That I have fallen in love with you so deeply. And I never felt this way for someone else before. I could never be this vulnerable with anyone, but when I am with you, I can express that. Then from that moment on, I tried to get back to you, but I thought you might hate me for leaving you – without saying goodbye. That scares me, that you might actually hate me for it. Do you remember back at Hogsmeade, you were at that cauldron shop with Draco and some of your other friends," she asked me back; I was speechless as I intently listened to her so I could only respond with a nod.

"I saw you there. That is when I know for sure that I really do love you, y/n. And that, it was not a joke. I think you knew I was there, you felt my presence, didn't you?" she added,

"Um, there was some moment when I felt like someone was watching me. I could only wish it was you. So, now I know that it was actually you?" but I was unsure if I get what she is trying to say, so I curiously asked again – making sure of it. Nodding her head yes, I know it now.

"I made a plan to meet you that night, but when I saw you so happy, I thought you had forgotten about me. And moved on, that is why I retreated from doing so." She sighed.

"What? Happy? Bella, what you see is only the outside. On the inside, I was broken. Because I missed you, probably more than you did. But I wasn't feeling like myself during that time. I hid my real feelings from my friends, even from Draco. They could never understand what I'm feeling, so I just put a smile on my face. Because all I could think of is how much I want you, longed for you, and like you, I also tried forgetting about you, all of it but I couldn't. I don't want to. And knowing that my heart is aching – I cried alone, in my room, wishing for you to knock on that door or for you to just walk back into my life. I kept wishing for you to come back. And now you're here." I chuckled as I muster up my courage, I brought both my hands to her face and then down to her arms.

"You're here, really here. This is happening, or am I dreaming?" Checking again that this is real and not a dream.

"Not a dream, y/n darling. I'm really here. Your wish come true." She gave me a soft smile. I never want to forget this moment. Ever. The courage in my body is so high on adrenaline that I almost jump on her, giving her a tight hug. I forgot that a few moments ago, I was scared to get closer to her, and it was awkward, but now, I'm in her embrace again. She hugged me back tightly, burying her face into my hair, she then gave small kisses on my neck – slowly moving to my lips where she kissed me so long and full of love.

"Oh, I missed you, y/n." words came out of her mouth through the gaps of our kisses. After a while, in each other's embrace, I laid my head on her lap as she brushes her hand through my hair. We talked for a moment, then she placed my head gently on the bed as she stood up. My eyes follow her every movement, and then she took out her wand and conjured a spell that made my music player turn on. A slow song was playing, she took off her coat and then she threw it on the bed. Her hand reaching out for mine,

"What are you doing?" I let out a soft chuckle at the end of my sentence, but her hands still asking for mine.

"Care to join, darling? You said you didn't get to the 'slow dancing' part of the dance tonight, so you'll have one – with me, just the two of us, no eyes staring back to judge us," she asked as her body starts to sway with the music slowly. I giggled looking at her trying to cheer me up. As our hands finally linked together, she pulled my body close to her so I could the warmth of her body. She puts her hands around my waist, slowly leading me to move with her which eventually turned out to be us successfully slow dancing together. I stare into her beautiful eyes and had forgotten about our problems. She smiled at me then I put my head to her chest, listening to her heartbeat. I think it was for an hour or so, we were glued together slow dancing.

"I never want to forget about this. You have made this night memorable Bella, thank you." I thanked her, looking up at her.

"I should thank you, y/n. Because you made this come to life for me, I never thought I would have someone to do these things with. Until I found you." She smiled then gave a peck of kisses on my forehead, then to my lips. Then she stepped back, and with my hands in her hands, she gently swirls me around – the big finish to our slow dance which is the highlight of that night. I could see that she was smiling, I can't help but feel flustered again just by her eyes looking at me. We ended up in bed, snuggling and cuddling. Although we missed each other so terribly, the idea of getting back under the sheet that fast is a bit weird so we agreed on taking things slow. It was funny to us at first, but we eventually come to terms with that as it is the right thing to do.

"In a way, this will be a reset button. Those 'fun nights' we had will just be like a memory in the past – try to forget it." I said to her with her arm around me.

"Oh, I don't think I can forget about that, your body y/n," she joked. Then kisses my shoulder. We were laughing and giggled for a moment.

"You know what I just realized? that there is no one coming in to check on you, darling. Surely someone must've been worried about you or your absence at the dance," she adds on, I dismissed that fact, because I couldn't care less as long as she is here with me.

"Yeah, but it's fine. Really. I'm sort of used to it by now, plus it's the dance so they're probably having too much fun partying and dancing. If you told me to choose between spending time with them in the hall and spending time with you, obviously you are my first choice." I kissed her hand that was holding mine.

"I love you, y/n," she said as she leans in for a kiss,

"And I love you too, Bella," 

*a/n: AN UPDATE!! i swear you guys, i think this is the best chapter i have ever written lol. not gonna lie, i did tear up a little just halfway writing this chapter. so, with that said, i hope yall have the same reaction as i did. and i sure do hope that you will like it, and enjoy this chapter as much as i had fun writing it. thank you for all the support for the book, i love yall sm!! take care and stay safe always <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 409 49
Hermione stepped in for her sick roomate Ginny to interview an successful business man Draco Malfoy for their campus paper, but little does she know...
34.2K 1.3K 49
Y/n y/l/n is a young witch running from the war on purebloods in America. She has found herself staying with her family's friends in the U.K, the Mal...
54.9K 587 30
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱." "𝗧𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" "𝑻𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Gracie Owen hates him, with her whole heart. But she is stuck with him in the same friend...
84K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...