Chapter 5 - Dreaming

She walked slowly towards me then stopped at the table. She sat on the edge of the table, looked at me up and down,
"Y/n L/n, is it? I'm afraid, we both didn't get a chance to talk much at dinner tonight." She said.
"Uh I'm sorry Ms Lestrange. I didn't want to interrupt your story about Professor Dumbledore." I apologised to her. She scoffed at Dumbledore's name,
"Stupid old man, don't believe him and everything he said. He's wreckless." I was scared that I nodded my head, agreeing with her. Although there are some few things that I have to disagree with.

She was standing very close to me now. "Hmm.. are you..thinking of something? or perhaps someone?" She smirks after the last word. I shook my head,
"No, no. Well yes. I was just thinking of my way back to the guest room, where I'll be staying." I told her.
"And?" she asked again. I bit my nails and then scratching my head, I was showing her my panic or anxiety attack.
"Are you okay?" She worries then places her hand on mine. Her thumb moved up and down, I thought she would make me scream but I guess her touch made me calm. I looked at our hands on top of each other. Then I look up and see into her dark eyes. Her eyes are like two black pools waiting for someone to dive into it. And it wasn't just a dark, scary eyes but it was full of untold truth of her life, so mysterious. She was still rubbing my hands, calming me which I am now.
"Forgive me. I- I- That was um.. I had an anxiety attack. Sorry, that was embarrassing for you to see." I laughed nervously. She smiled and it must be weird for me to say this but this time it wasn't a smirk, it's a real soft smile. Which was ironic enough because people saw her as the opposite of soft.

"That's alright dear. You said, you were looking for your room?" She asked me, letting go of my hand. It was empty now that her hand are away. I told her yes, and then she offered to show me the ways. And we both walked side by side to my room.
"Say, you've been friends with Draco for how many years now?"
"Ever since we both got enrolled to Hogwarts. We were both placed into the Slytherin house. That's how long I've known and been friends with Draco." We were both still walking and as the hallway we're passing through seems familiar, she stopped and turned me to face her.
"Her hands are touching my body." I thought to myself. She moved strands of my hair that was covering my face with her index finger, then slowly moves down to my cheek. I didn't say anything because I was starstrucked, I was blank.
"You have such pretty face y/n" Her finger are now curled under my chin which she later lifted upwards.
"Uh thank you" I said breathlessly. She eventually let go and her hand motions to the door at the end of the hallway. And it was the room, then I said,
"Thank you Ms Lestrange. For showing me the way and I'll be sure to uh.. remember my way to the room next time." I smiled at her.
"I sure do hope not and please, you can call me Bellatrix. I hope you're sleeping well tonight dear" She winked at me.

We both walked away; I'm heading for the door and she headed straight into the darkness of the hallway. I opened the door and closes it, with my back against the door I sighed. My hands are on my chest, listening to the heartbeat racing.
"Holy shit. I don't believe my eyes that that just happened!" I walked to the mirror in the room and looked at myself, touching where she touched my face. Reliving the moment once again in my mind,
"Oh goodness. She touches me, that's really something. Oh my God, I actually felt turned on. Wow!" I looked down to both my hands. Then I started unbuttoning the buttons of my clothes one by one, and as I was doing that, my mind was full of lust and full of Bellatrix touch. My right hand went over the clothes and slowly touching my shoulders softly, I am now topless. I went in the bathroom, turned the knob at the bath tub and let the water fill it. I wiped the lipstick and moved my hand down to my neck, dreaming as if Bellatrix is touching there which eventually changed to her choking me.

The way her hands slowly unclasped my neck and trace down to my body.
"You like that, don't you? Such a dirty minded girl you are." Her grip becomes tightened around my neck. I moaned as I am turned on by her words.
"Oh my pet, are you disobeying me? Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" She put her hand on my mouth, shutting me from speaking any. I looked down to my feet and oh it's wet.
"Shit!" The water over flows the tub then I slowly rushed to the bath tub to turn the knob off. I repeatedly saying "Shit" somehow thinking that'll reverse the water but it won't.
"No, no, no" I tried wiping the water to the drain then a noise was heard,
"Hello? Is someone out there?" I peeped outside the bathroom and there was no one, I went back inside and closed the door. The water now drained, I went in the tub and sighed in relief. The water feels so nice, and the smell of the essential oil I put into it are making me calm as ever. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, thinking of the dream I had.
"If only it was real, wait a minute.." I sit back up and with a frown appearing on my face I said,
"I.. I think I'm starting to have feelings for her. Shit. What is this y/n? First you have feelings for the mom and now the aunt?" I'm shaking my head with disbelief of the truth. I scooped up some water with both my hands and brought it above my head, slowly letting the water coat me. Hoping for the smell of the essential oil to help me think but I can't stop thinking about his aunt.
"I want her."

*a/n: hey!! so sorry for the long update, I've been busy with work and editing on tiktok but nonetheless I just want to thank all of you for reading, voting and commenting on this book! I love y'all so much. Enjoy and have a great day everybody!!