Chapter 24 - The Truth

Lying beside me, she turned to look into my eyes, then she muttered the words,

"I love you so much y/n, more than anything else in the world." Kissing me at the end of her sentence, my reply was to hug her tighter. She saw the time, 

"It's almost 2 am baby, I have to do something. Uh, some work and you need your beauty sleep, you have class tomorrow, don't you?" 

"Ughh... but I don't want you to go," I whined as I cuddled into her arms and took in her scent of sex and sweat that lingered on. She looked at me and smiled, her smile was so pure that I felt safe in her arms. She cupped my face with her hands and kissed me on my forehead.

"I would love to stay, baby, but I must do this first." She assured me.

"You'll tell Draco, I said hi." I was unsure what to tell her except that I haven't told Draco about us being officially together. I was quiet for a few minutes which made her curious. She kissed me on the cheek, enough to make me break from the imagination and back into reality.

"I don't know about telling him that you said hi. Because I haven't told him about us. I can't seem to bring myself to tell him." I started to mumble and had a small anxiety attack, worrying about what to say. I made a fist and starts to bite the nail of my thumb; I wasn't paying attention to Bellatrix right at that moment. She noticed that I was having an episode and put her arms around me trying to calm me down. She keeps saying it was okay, then she got ahold of my hands and kissed them. As I stare into her beautiful black eyes of her, I feel calm, and more at peace.

"I wish you could stay here forever. Hey, this is just an idea, what if we both tell Draco about us together? Maybe it won't be as bad as I think it would be." I asked her with a curious look on my face, hoping she would say yes. But the offer was turned down. After learning it would be not possible for us to do that, I lay back down. She sat up on the bed, propping the straps of her intimates back to their place, I just look at her getting ready, back into her all-black outfit. As I'm staring at her, I feel slightly turned on by her too. So, all I could do was just bite my lips while enjoying her view. I crawled to get closer to her, I put my hands around her, sort of restricting her to get dressed. I caressed her body, slowly reaching up to her breasts. She tilted her head sideways, permitting me to kiss her neck. She moaned with pleasure, but after a while, she stopped me.

"I really have to go now, babe. I'll come by again tomorrow night." I sighed and let her go. Already dressed up, she opened the door to my room slightly, checking the coast, waiting until it was clear for her to move. As it was clear for her to move, she stepped outside lightly to not alert the other students or worse, the prefects. I tagged along with her, but she refused for me to follow her. When we reached the place, she usually sneaked out of Hogwarts, she stopped me and then gave me kisses on the forehead, the tip of my nose, and the lips. She gave a cheeky smile before running away to escape the Hogwarts grounds. I couldn't help but smile and giggle, seeing the way she ran. All I could think of is, "My gosh, she's so crazy," then I thought to myself, "Yes, she's crazy, but she's my crazy lady." I walked back to the Slytherin dungeons and back into my room, I fell back to sleep and was awakened by the knock the next morning.

"Fuck who's at the door at this hour?" I grunted without realizing that I almost missed breakfast. I opened the door whilst rubbing my eyes to see clearly, but no one was there and as I turned around, I realized the time – I quickly got ready for breakfast and rushed to the Great Hall.

"Oh, look who's finally showed up. What time did you go to bed last night y/n?" Pansy asked. I looked at her and lifted my shoulders, saying I don't know. They shrugged it off, then continued their conversation before I arrived. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying myself with the food before the bell rang.