~Enemies To Lovers~ (Shu Kure...

Od Inshira_Nisshoku

A story between a white-haired male and (h/c) haired female were an enemy since 11 years old till they meet a... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1- Meet him again
Chapter 2- Enemy again
Chapter 3- Breaking Up
Chapter 4- No more enemy?
Chapter 5- Gain a trust
Chapter 6- Forgiveness
Chapter 8: Forgiven or not
Chapter 9: A stalker
Chapter 10: Kidnapping
Chapter 11: Found a clue
Chapter 12: Save (Y/N)
Chapter Finale: Shu's Dead?!
Chapter Finale 2: Back from the dead
Epilogue

Chapter 7: She's pregnant?!

289 16 17
Od Inshira_Nisshoku

New chapter had been posted :3. This book will end on chapter 15-20. Maybe 😶.

Anyway, onto the story!!^^

~~~~~

On Sunday, 1.36 p.m

(Y/N)'s parents waved at you as you went out to see or hanging out with your friend. (Y/M/N) was wondering who you were hanging out with.

"Hey, (Y/F/N)." Your father hummed at his wife while watching a news at TV.

"Did you notice that our daughter were always hanging out with someone? She rarely hang out with her friend on weekends." (Y/M/N) said to her husband.

"Well, what's the matter with that? Let her be, she always like to hang out with her friends." She frowned at him.

"That's not what I mean. What I mean is, since our daughter's enemy name Shu Kurenai were in America and now he was now in Japan for his day off." When he mention that name, (Y/F/N) almost dropped her phone, glanced at him with a serious look.

"(Y/M/N), don't mention his name at me again. Y'know that our daughter got hurt when he do something bad to her." She sighed.

"I know, but I'm just curious. What if she had a relationship with him again?" He looks at his wife disbelief.

"I don't think so. I'm sure she will be ok without him." He then continued watch. (Y/M/N) sighed at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With (Y/N)

You were hanging out with him at the park since he asked you to go out and messaged you 1 hour ago.

~~~

1 hour ago

Kurenai Albino❤:
Hey, (Y/N)

You noticed he messaged at you a minutes ago as you reply on the message.

You:
Yeah? What is it, Shu?

Kurenai Albino❤:
What're you doing?

You:
Nothing, just watching on YouTube. Why're you asking me?

Kurenai Albino❤:
Well, do you wanna hang out out with me?

You:
Sure, where. :)

Kurenai Albino❤:
At the park.

You:
Okie then :)

Kurenai Albino❤:
:)

~~~~

Back to present

"So...what do you want today? I can buy for you." Shu said at you. (Y/N) just shook your head as no.

"I wanna apple pie and you don't have to. I can buy it with my money." You showed him a small wallet. Shu hummed.

"I can buy that pie, but let me pay it for you." You pouted.

"Shu! I can buy it-" He stopped at your childish behaviour and just kissed yoir forehead on this public. You blush at his sudden as he smirked.

"Shu! You know we're in the public. Don't kiss me like that!" Your face goes '•/////•'. Shu said,

"Well, I don't give a [ ] if someone look at us. Don't mind them." You just want to punch his arm, but he was strong to you.

"Whatever. Let's to the cafe! I wanna pie!" You were exciting and wanting to eat a pie. Shu chuckled.

"Ok, let's go now." And they walked to the cafe, using Shu's money to buy it for (Y/N). What they didn't a random girl was watching them from afar.

"Shu....I need...your help.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A girl was at the outside of the cafe while stalking you and Shu were eating an apple pie.

She was ashamed herself for doing something bad at him, and now she want him back and ran away from her ex

~~~~

Flashbacked a week ago

"Hey, babe! What do you mean we break up?! I didn't do anything wrong!" She cried out at him. He slapped her cheek hard.

"Ugh! Shut up, will you! Because of you, we don't have any money and you're freaking pregnant 1 week!" He was stressed out. She whimpered at his anger.

"B-But I-I thought y-you s-saved the m-money-" He then pushed her very rough, fall to the ground in pain.

"You're to noisy!! I don't wanna hear from you anymore! Just pack your thing and get out!! I don't wanna see you and we're over now!"

She was shocked at him that he was kicking her out and their baby in her belly. He just didn't give a s***.

"B-But-"

"I SAID GET OUT NOW!! YOU'RE USELESS WOMAN!!" Then, she do what he said and go back to Japan with a small money she had.

She had no choice but leave with her baby.

~~~~

End of flashback

She was very hungry and was lost in thought as Shu and (Y/N) went out from the cafe and go to somewhere else.

She then stalked them again, quitely so they don't know she was following them.

As she following, her vision suddenly blurring because she hadn't eaten for four days as she unconcious. Many people saw her fainted and crowded at her.

Shu and (Y/N) heard people were gossiping an unconcious woman on the floor all of sudden as they went to it and they saw.....

A woman that Shu really wished to not forgive her after what she had done. You recognized that girl.

"Hey, isn't that woman....(R/F/N)?" You asked him. Shu nodded, eyes covered by shadow.

"Yeah, and (Y/N)."

"Hmm?"

"Call ambulance. I need her explaination why she suddenly here." You nodded as you quickly called the ambulance.

"Ok, every people here go back for your own business. Let us handle that woman." Shu said, in cold tone when he mentioned 'that woman'.

After a few minutes later, an ambulanced came as they brought her inside the bed of the ambulance and sound of siren started. The ambulance then move to the hospital.

You and Shu were stood while he just stand quite. You just had no idea why his expression was changed at her view.

They then sat on the bench under the tree to take a rest. Shu look kinda upset that she was coming back to him.

"Umm, Shu. Hate to bother you, why were you upset at her? Is she the one who was cheating at you first?" He look at you with cold stared, and yet soften.

"For your question, yes. She cheated on me for money and away with his crush. But now, she want me back like she's going to trick me again." He gripped his coated in angrily. You speechless.

"Oh, I...I see. So...do you want to go to the hospital and see her again?" You asked, curious about her and almost feel jealous, but not shown. He sighed and calmed.

"Maybe....but I only need to know why she was here. So, wanna go now?" You look at him and nodded.

"Yeah, sure."

"Ok, let's go to the hospital."

"Wait, do you know where the hospital was?" He was dumbfounded at you.

"I know where it it. Just..follow me." He grabbed your left hand and walked to the hospital. You walk while looking at him that he was holding your hand without realising it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the hospital

Shu asked the doctor how (R/F/N) was now while you sitting on the waiter chair and message your parents that you will be home on tonight.

As Shu wait, the doctor came out from the ward room. The albino came to the doctor.

"Doctor, how was she?" The doctor sighed.

"Well, we checked that woman unconcious because she hadn't eaten anything and she was pregnant 1 week."

His eyes widened that (R/F/N) was pregnant.

'She's....pregnant?! For 1 week?! I guess it must be her ex-crush or whatever.'

"Also, mister. Are you his wife?" (Y/N) heard the conversation and feels jealous at the same time. Shu shook his head.

"No, I'm just help her from unconcious at the street." The doctor nodded.

"Ok, she's awake now. You wanna go inside and see her?" Shu nodded and turned in serious expression.

"Yeah, if you may go now doctor." Then, the doctor went off. Before Shu went in, he glanced at you and said,

"Wait here, (Y/N). I'm gonna talk to her and ask her what's the problem is." You nodded at him.

"Sure, go ahead. I don't mind staying here." He gave you a small smiled as he went in. You then played something on your phone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the ward room

(R/F/N) was sitting on the bed quitely and heard everything from the outside.

'Shu, why would you help me? After I'd do something very bad at you.' She was lost her thought as the albino went in front of her with a serious look and croseed his arms. Her eyes wided.

"Hey, there. Long time no see, ex-girlfriend."

"Shu...."

~~~~

Finally done!! To be continued and I'll update it when I wasn't busy :)

See you on the next chapter! Sayonara!!👋🏻

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.1K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
2.3K 92 13
This fanfic is a character x female reader story No manga spoilers! ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ sᴛᴏʀʏ. ‼️I do not own any of the...
406K 12.5K 34
𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 ■□■□■ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏...
11.5K 280 21
I made this when I was 12, so I apologize in advance for any cringe I do not own Danganronpa or any of its characters This fanfic will contain: Angst...