Chapter 10: Kidnapping

The new chapter had been updated •w•. I keep find my idea about this chapter, but suddenly my idea blanked.

Also, I had 2 or 3 chapters left before I complete it.

Anyway, enjoy to read this story!!^^

~~~~~

Saturday, 3:10 p.m.

A (h/c) was going to the supermarket to buy some groceries thing because..
.
.
.
.
A moments ago

"(Y/N) sweetheart." You heard your mother calling you from the outside of your room. You shouted. You were reading a novel.

"Yes, mom!!"

"Come here for a sec." You put the novel at the nightstand as you get up and went to downstairs. Your mother was holding the list and extra moneys.

"So, what do you want me to do?" You asked. She gave you a listed and moneys.

"(Y/N), buy some groceries that I listed it." You hummed at her requests.

"Yes, mom." You were about go out from your house until your mother stopped you.

"Oh, and (Y/N). Be careful out there." You nodded as you walked out quickly and shut the door. She sighed.

"She's in rush, huh."
.
.
.
.
.
Present

You went inside of the supermarket as you look at the listed and started to search a things.

Little did you know someone was stalking you from behind and pretend that he was buying something.

~~

After you bought all the stuff, someone or person keep following you with a napkin and had a purple spot.

You were walking through the street while holding a bag of groceries. In this street, you went to the shortcut and no one there, except him.

As a guy went closer to you, he put a napkin on your mouth. You struggled from his grip as he keep hold it tighter.

You mumbled something until you passed out after that purple spot from the white napkin as he caught you before you fall.

The bag of groceries fell to the ground. A guy then opened the mask and called someone.

"Boss, she's fainted now. I'm at the shortcut place." He heard a small chuckled from the phone.

"Good, go to the black car that I told you yesterday." He nodded as he hanged up the call and carried you to the black car that was waiting for him.

He put uou inside of the car and so do him as the car drove away. What they didn't know that a certain light blue haired saw everything as she rushed to your house. She was panicked at the same time.

"Oh no! (Y/N) had been kidnapped! I better told to her parents!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At (L/N)'s house

(M/N) was began worried that you weren't home and now the time is 4:21 p.m.. Then, she heard the door knocked.

A spark hope appeared around her as she get up and went to the door and opened it. Her smile faded, it was your best friend, Nya. (M/N) noticed she was panic.

"Hey, Nya. What are you doing here? My daughter isn't home right now." Nya then spoke.

"I know, Miss (L/N). What I'm going to say is (Y/N). She kidnapped!" Her eyes wided when she mentioned 'kidnapped'.

"You're joking, right?!" Nya shook her head as (M/N) almost unconcious on the floor as Nya comforted her.

"Don't worry, Miss (L/N). I must report it to the police."

With that, a light blue haired female left her alone. (M/N) began more worried and don't know what happen with her daugher.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With Nya

She was walked quickly to the police station until..

"Hey, Nya. What's with a rush?" Nya stopped from walking, glancing behind her and saw Shu.

"Oh, Shu. You're never gonna believe it." He look at her confused at her.

"What happen?" He asked in curious. She then explained to him about (Y/N) got kidnapped by a guy and the black car. His eyes darkened.

"What?! She's kidnapped?!" She nodded slowly.

"Then, let's report it to the police."

"Yeah." Then, both of them rushed to the police station in Beigoma place as Shu calling.

"Hey, mister. I want to report something!" He went to him and said.

"What is it? Something wrong?"

"Yeah. There's a girl age same as me got kidnapped by the guy. I don't know where they keep her." He nodded, wrote on something of cases.

"May I know what's her name got kidnapped." Shu then told him.

"It's (Y/N) (L/N)." He wrote a name and said,

"Ok, sir. We will help you to find her and also. Call me Sheriff Rantaro." He sighed.

"Ok, Sherriff. Let me know if you find sonething, I'll follow you."

"I will."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Dark Mafia's place

Those kidnappers and (R/M/N) brought your unconcious body to the upstairs as they saw their boss was waiting for his belived and smirked.

"Boss, we did it kidnapped a woman you told me before." (R/M/N) said as Chuuya laughed evilly.

"Good job, (R/M/N). I know that I can trust you. I will tranfers some money with you and then, enjoy your holiday." He nodded with a guilty smiled.

"Thank you boss." Then, Chuuya took you and carried you to his room after he told them leave him and you alone as they left.

He put you on the king sized bed with a sweet smiled.

"My beloved, (Y/N). Finally, I can have you."

~~~~

To be continued..

OMG, you'd kidnapped and now in Dark Mafia's place. What happen next? Will Shu save reader? Will reader be safe from the dangerous mafia?

You'll see on the next chapter. Sorry if it cringed. See you on the next chapter!!