Chapter 7: She's pregnant?!

New chapter had been posted :3. This book will end on chapter 15-20. Maybe 😶.

Anyway, onto the story!!^^

~~~~~

On Sunday, 1.36 p.m

(Y/N)'s parents waved at you as you went out to see or hanging out with your friend. (Y/M/N) was wondering who you were hanging out with.

"Hey, (Y/F/N)." Your father hummed at his wife while watching a news at TV.

"Did you notice that our daughter were always hanging out with someone? She rarely hang out with her friend on weekends." (Y/M/N) said to her husband.

"Well, what's the matter with that? Let her be, she always like to hang out with her friends." She frowned at him.

"That's not what I mean. What I mean is, since our daughter's enemy name Shu Kurenai were in America and now he was now in Japan for his day off." When he mention that name, (Y/F/N) almost dropped her phone, glanced at him with a serious look.

"(Y/M/N), don't mention his name at me again. Y'know that our daughter got hurt when he do something bad to her." She sighed.

"I know, but I'm just curious. What if she had a relationship with him again?" He looks at his wife disbelief.

"I don't think so. I'm sure she will be ok without him." He then continued watch. (Y/M/N) sighed at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With (Y/N)

You were hanging out with him at the park since he asked you to go out and messaged you 1 hour ago.

~~~

1 hour ago

Kurenai Albino❤:
Hey, (Y/N)

You noticed he messaged at you a minutes ago as you reply on the message.

You:
Yeah? What is it, Shu?

Kurenai Albino❤:
What're you doing?

You:
Nothing, just watching on YouTube. Why're you asking me?

Kurenai Albino❤:
Well, do you wanna hang out out with me?

You:
Sure, where. :)

Kurenai Albino❤:
At the park.

You:
Okie then :)

Kurenai Albino❤:
:)

~~~~

Back to present

"So...what do you want today? I can buy for you." Shu said at you. (Y/N) just shook your head as no.

"I wanna apple pie and you don't have to. I can buy it with my money." You showed him a small wallet. Shu hummed.

"I can buy that pie, but let me pay it for you." You pouted.

"Shu! I can buy it-" He stopped at your childish behaviour and just kissed yoir forehead on this public. You blush at his sudden as he smirked.

"Shu! You know we're in the public. Don't kiss me like that!" Your face goes '•/////•'. Shu said,

"Well, I don't give a [ ] if someone look at us. Don't mind them." You just want to punch his arm, but he was strong to you.