Epilogue

Here's the last chapter and I'll ended the book and also...

Thank you so much for liking my book😊. Anyway, enjoy read the last chapter :).

~~~~

Chuuya's back story:

(If you want to skip his backstory it's fine.)

When he was 14 years old, he was use to be a loner and unfriendly person around the people.

It's because of his father, Mr. Yamini, always shut his son from anybody since his father was a mafia leader in whole Japan.

Chuuya couldn't careless after his belove mother died, she gave him a birth before she die.

Until, he met a girl who was an orphan making a flower crown at the garden alone.

Chuuya felt pity at her as he approached to the girl. She noticed him came to her as she look at him with a confuse expression.

"Uh, hi? How can I help you?" Ask a teenage girl to mafia leader's son. Chuuya gave her a small smile.

"Nothing, I just want to....be a friend with you." He said out of blue. Her eyes wide at him. It was for the first time someone want to be her friend because every teenagers dislike her. She smiles.

"Sure, we can be friend." Chuuya sat beside her, still look down.

"My name is Sumi. What's your name?" He finally looked up as he introduced himself.

"I-It's Chuuya Yamini." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Chuuya. Wanna play with me?" She asked innocently look. He nodded.

"Sure, what do you wanna play for?"

"Let's play chase."

"Alright, you're it!" He touch her as he ran off. Sumi chased him as they were playing for an hour.

What those two didn't know an adult male look at his son with a disappointed look to see he play with his new friend.

"Just you wait, my son. Your happiness will soon be over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip

Chuuya got home after the school and made a plan to see Sumi again.

As he went inside, he saw his cruel father was hold Sumi's hair with a smug on his face. His eyes widened to see Sumi was unconcious.

"Father! What are you doing with her?! She doesn't do anything wrong!!" He chuckled evilly at his son.

"I know she doesn't, but you do! If you weren't born in the first place, you mother will be alive now!! After she gave you a birth, she died!! I'm freaking hate you!!"

After saying with hateful words, he shot Sumi as she screamed in pain and died. His father then threw her to the ground as Chuuya ran to her lifeless body.

Mr. Yamini likes to see his son feel pain and hurt because he want to see how a person he love the most just like Chuuya's father, live without his wife.

"Like what you see, Chuuya. You don't deserve to be love and I'm gonna teach you a less-"

"BAANG!!"

Chuuya grabbed the gun and shot his father heart with a hatred look. Mr. Yamini stared at his son with eyes wided.

"I HATE YOU FATHER!! YOU ALWAYS RUINED MY HAPPINESS AND DIED!! JUST DIED!!" He shouted as he continued shot Mr. Yamini like psycho.

His father finally died as Chuuya laughed maniac, the other people saw everything and scared at his psycho behaviour.

After he stopped laughed, he glanced at Sumi with a sad and heartbroken look as he kneeled down to lifeless body and hugged her.

"Sumi, please don't leave me! You're the only one I had friend with me." He continued cried as he lose his love one.

~~~

After many years later, he become a mafia king in Mafia Dark after the death of his father. His memory of Sumi never forget and promise himself will find a female who look just like his belove one.

The end of his backstory.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Present
On wedding day

A (h/c) haired female stared at the mirror of yourself wearing a wedding dress because you were going to marry him.

After Shu got discharged from hospital, his parents made a decision for made a wedding and they told to (Y/N)'s parents that they want their daughter to marry with their son.

(Y/N)'s parents agreed as they told (Y/N) to be ready on wedding day.

And here you are, you wore a beautiful white wedding dress with a white flowers on your right side head. You heard the door open and saw your mother came in.

"Honey, are you done?" You turned around nodding your head with a small smile.

"Yes, I'm done mom." She went to you, look at you with a happy smile.

"You're going to marry, sweetheart. Let's go now. The ceremony is starting and your belove was waiting for you."

You blushed at your mother's words when she said 'beloved' as you hold your mother's hand as you two walk outside.

"Shall we?" You smiled at your mother.

"We shall."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the wedding ceremony's place

Shu was waiting at the spot where they were gonna start their marriage while Mr. Kurenai supported his son.

As many people were got invited to the wedding ceremony, they wedsing started as Shu saw (Y/N) came with a light view, his eyes shined to see your view.

After your mother brought you to there, you walked toward to him as Shu hold yours with a smiled. You smiled at him back.

The music of ceremony stopped as the priest started speaking of the marriage.

"Do you, Shu Kurenai, take Miss (Y/N) (L/N) to be your wedded wife?" Shu reply.

"I do."

"And (Y/N) (L/N), do you take Shu Kurenai to be your wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Now you may kiss to your bride." As the priest said, you and him kissed in passionate. At the corner, your parents were on happy tears to see your daughter got married.

"And now you two were husband and wife." Every people applaused with a congratulated words.

Not only your parents, Nya Nishiro, Valt Aoi and their friends they know were also there.

"I'm so happy that we were married, Shu." He look at you with a smiled.

"Me too, (N/N). We're gonna be a happy family." They kissed again as Shu's parents look at them with a happy look.

"I love you, my cutie wife."

"I love you too, my belove albino husband."

~~~~~~

The end!! :3

And they're happily ever after and having their future childs😊.

Thanks for the reading. さよなら!!