Chapter 9: A stalker

New chapter had been updated^^ and I'm very sorry that I offline before because I was searching for a job after the last year of school.

So, have fun to read!!

~~~~

Previously..

"I have a mission for you..

(R/M/N)."

~~~~

Present

He walked out from the shadow, eyes darken staring at his new boss.

"Yes, boss. What is it?" A mysterious boss smirked evilly at his new person, joining his team.

"You have a mission to searched a woman who had (h/c) haired and (e/c) eyes." He requested to him. He stared at the boss blankly.

"Which woman?" He then show to (R/M/N) of (Y/N) that his minions took it after they stalked you and albino.

"This woman, (R/M/N). Your mission is to kidnap this woman and brought her here. Make sure no one can see you." He said in dark tone. (R/M/N) nodded at him.

"Oh and also, I'll give you any time to kidnap her, after that, called to me so my minions will pick you and her."

"Yes, boss." He then left with a picture and brought some things to kidnap. A boss laughed evilly.

"I can't wait to marry you, (Y/N) (L/N)!! Just you wait, after you were right here, we're going to marry and be my wife forever!! Hahahahaha!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With you in (L/N)'s house
On 11:42 p.m.

You were chatting with Shu on the phone as the door knocked. You quickly turn off the phone and pretend to sleep.

The door then opened and reveal your mother came to your room and saw you sleep. But you were pretending. She sighed.

"I thought she weren't sleep, but I was wrong. Good night, sweety." She then went out and closed door. You heard it and sighed in relieved.

"That was close. Well, I better get sleep for tomorrow." Then, you went into a deep sleep.

~~~~

The next day
On 2: p.m.

You were drawing and sketching on your drawing book, not knowing that......

Someone was watching you or maybe stalking you from behind the tree

A person who was male with a full black mask and at his hand with a white napkin that had a purple colour spot.

As he was about to to approached from behind until he saw a white haired male came to you as he quickly ran at the same hide and keep staring.

You feel someone was watching you as you glanced from behind and saw...

"Hey, (Y/N)." It was none other than your 'frenemy', Shu Kurenai. You sighed, thought it was something dangerous.

"Hey, Shu." You said, continue draw randomly. He sat beside you, not know what to say.

"So, Shu. What are you doing here? I thought you help (R/F/N) at the hospital." You said, quite jealous that he still help his ex. Shu then spoke.

"She can take care of herself. And beside, I gave her some money to her so she do anything to take care of her baby." You nodded at him quitely. Shu the smirked.

"Why're you asking that? Were you jealous?" You stopped draw, glared at him.

"No, I'm not! Why would I?" He smirked never fade.