Chapter 1- Meet him again

New chapter had published😊. I just too tired to correct some words or grammar and have some cringe story :'). So, hope you enjoy!! ;)

~~~~

Present

"(Y/N)! Wake up! Times for the work and now it's 8.30 a.m.!!" A woman said, knocking the door to wake you up. You groaned.

"Ok, mom. I'm awake." You get up from sleeping head. Eyes still tired and yawned.

"I..better get showet first, mom." At the outside of your bedroom, your mother sighed and heard you said.

"Alright, you better get ready."

"Yes, mom." Your mother went downstairs to prepared some breakfast for her daughter. (Y/N)'s father already went to his work at Tokyo while you work at Beigoma.

You're now 23 years old after the university and finished your study at the collage.

You were now work as a company a.k.a clerk for the females like (Y/N).

After you showered, soap around your body and brushed your teeth, you wore a simple clothes.

You wear a (f/c) blouse & had a long/short sleeves and wore long black palazo's.

After that, you went downstairs and saw your mother prepared some breakfast. On the table had some pancakes with a caramel and honey on the top with berries.

You sat on the chair and started eating the caramel pancakes while your mother, (M/N), eats honey fruits pancakes.

"Thanks for the food!!" You then eat it as quickly as possible before you late for your work.

After you ate, you grab your handbag as you gave your mother goodbye as she greeted you back. You went out from your house and to go to the work place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Nishiro's Company

"*sighed* Finally, I made it on the right time." You walked around inside of the building, went to the elevator as you pushed the button of 19th floor.

As you waited, the elevator made a 'ding' sound as it opened. You walked out from the elevator and on your way to your clerk'x room.

~~~~

In your clerk's room

(Your place on the left place or anywhere you want to use for your work^^)

As sat on the chair, putting your handbag at besides you and continued doing your paperworks from yesterday.

You write on the papers as a certain light blue haired female entered into your and the others office with an innocent smiled.

"Hi, Miss (Y/N). Have you done your work?" She asked very kind to you. She was the owner of this building, Nya Nishiro.