Chapter Finale 2: Back from the dead

Hello, here's the finale part 2 because you guys want to know what happen to Shu after the incident.

Anyway, here it is.

~~~~~

At the hospital

You already changed clothes after your parents visited you in here an hour ago. They were worried sick at you but mostly your mother.

After you got discharged, you and your parents were now at home but you were worried about Shu.

You didn't hear any news how his condition from getting shot. So, you went to the hospital in rushed.

As you arrived to the emergancy room, you saw two adults male and female were waiting in front of the emergancy room.

A male's hair was brown and his eyes were red while the female's hair was white and her eyes were pink.

They saw you came in the hospital as the female went to you. You didn't recognized them, but the woman did.

"Hey, dear. Are you here to know how's my son condition?" She asked you. (Y/N) look at her confuse when she mentioned her son.

"Yeah, it's true. But, what do you mean 'your son'?" She chuckled at you while at behind her, her husband just smile at you.

"Because, we are Shu's parents and we here to hear how is he now after we heard the news that he almost die from get shot." She said, with a sad expression.

Her husband comforted her. You were shocked that both male and female adults were Shu's parents.

"O-Oh, well. I-It's nice to m-meet you, Mrs. Kurenai and Mr. Kurenai. I'm (Y/N)." You said in nervous. He look at you and nodded.

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)." Just then the doctor came out from the emergancy room as you and Shu's parents rushed to him.

"Doctor, how is my son?" Mr. Kurenai asked in worried while Mrs. Kurenai look at doctor in curious. You were also want to know how he is. The doctor sighed.

"Well, good news that he wasn't critical and got the bullet out from his body." You and them sighed in relief. Doctor then continued.

"But the bad news is he had loss too much blood. And we need someone's gonna donate his blood and same his blood type." Both his parents look at each other and remember that their blood type weren't same and so do (Y/N).

"What should we do? My blood type wasn't same as him."

"I can help."

Your eyes widened, recognized that voice from 12 years ago. You glanced at that voice and saw....

A male with blue hedgehog hair and hazel brown eyes. You knew who he was. He's Shu's best friend,

Valt Aoi.

"Wait, you can?" Valt nodded at Shu's parents as he walk to the doctor and said,

"Doctor. My blood type same as my friend. Please donate my blood to him." Doctor nodded at him agreeing his requested.

"Alright then, follow me." With that, Valt followed doctor and he sign you a thumb up that he can save Shu since he was his best friend.

(A/N: I actually don't know what's Shu's blood type and so do Valt. So, I made an AU that their blood types were same. Hope you don't mind it XD)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after donating
In the emergancy room

Doctor injected the blood into his arm while Shu was on unconcious. After that, he pulled the sharp thing out from it and sighed.

Shu is survived from dead. His heartbeat was normal and got recovered.

At the outside, you, Valt and Shu's parents were waiting until the doctor came out from the emergancy room. They looked up.

"Mr. Kurenai. Good news he's survived from dead and he's fine now." You and Valt sighed in relieved while Mrs. Kurenai smiled at her husband.

"Thank goodness."

"Can we see him?" You asked.

"Sure, he's still concious, but not waking up." Then, they went inside to the emergancy room and they saw Shu was breathing, eyes closing. His parents went beside him with a small smile.

"Our son, thank goodness he's ok." His mother said, his father nodded at her.

"Yeah, we thought we would lose him." She look at her husband, gave him a soft glare.

"Don't say anything like that."

"I'm just saying." You chuckled at them while Valt look at his bff wasn't waking up. You look at bluenette.

"Hey, you're Valt, right?" He took a glance at you with a smile on his face.

"Yup, and I know you're (Y/N) after I know you and my bff were enemy. But now, I'm surprised that you two weren't." You gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah, but that was along ago and we are now couple." Hearing of couple, both his mother and father look at you eyes wided.

"Really, you are our son's girlfriend?!" They asked in unison. You stared at them with a nodded shyly. She smiled happily.

"My son had our daughter-in-law." Your face turn red, feel embarassed.

"Mrs. Kurenai." Valt and Mr. Kurenai chuckled.

"Sorry, dear. Anyway, let's go out. We're gonna leave (Y/N) alone with our son." He nodded at his wife.

"I agreed. Let's go out, sweety." With that, they went out. Valt then excuse himself and leaev you and Shu alone in the ward room.

You look at him with a small smile, sat beside him and hold his hand. You wait for him to wake up.

"Shu, please wake up." You pleaded, still holding his cold hand.

"I remember when we first met at Beigoma 12 years ago. You were the one who act like a jerk, to me. But now, we met again and got along for how long. I can't believe the time was fast were on relationship."

You said, reminding the memory from past 'till present. You continued.

"And what you said before you pass out. I love you too." You confessed back. Looking on the ground. Until....

You feel his hand was moving that you were holding his. Your eyes wided as you look up and saw....

Shu was now concious. His eyes slowly open, glance at beside him with a small smile. Your eyes went open wider.

"The past is past, (N/N). And I'm glad to heard you like me back." You look at his red eyes shocked.

"W-What..how-" He chuckled at your stutters.

"I just know it." You gave him a small punch on his arm and glared.

"Idiot, why don't you tell me that you already woke up." He smirked at you.

"Because I want to know if you really care about me. After doctor inject the blood on me, I'm back alive and so I...."

"Pretend that you still unconcious?!" He nodded, still smirking. You glared at him, feel want to punch him again.

"Baka!! You make me worry sick and so do your parents. Also, of course I really care about you. Hmph!" He chuckles, his hand went to your face and caressed it.

"Then, I'm your baka. Sorry about that." You sighed, can't mad at him.

"Apologize accepted." You then hugged him. Shu hug you back, stroking your (h/c) hair.

"I miss you, Shu."

"I miss you too, snowflake."

What these two didn't know that the bluenette and his parents eavesdropping from the outside and giggle.

Shu finally back alive and his parents were glad about it. Valt began shipped you and him after he heard you two were couple.

~~~~~

Done!! About Chuuya's past, I guess I'll tell you on Epilogue since I changed my mind, lol XD.

Anyway, thanks for reading! さよなら!!