Rhenna

By broken_thoughts_9

I'm a b*tch at writing descriptions 😂 srry. Unedited btw srry in advance ... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Character Sheet
Seventy-Eight
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY-ONE
EIGHTY-TWO
Another Character sheet
EIGHTY-THREE
EIGHTY-FOUR
EIGHTY-FIVE
EIGHTY-SIX
Author note
EIGHTY-SEVEN
EIGHTY-EIGHT
EIGHTY-NINE
NINETY

Fifty-Five

46 4 11
By broken_thoughts_9

                  Johny a.k.a Blondie
                   ------------------------------------

                      Shopping. Why is it always shopping? He'd rather fall into a pit of venomous snakes then continue walking through the mall strip any longer. But it was out of the question.

Not only would it be impossible to find a pit of misery, but it'd be insane to dip out on his sisters' Christmas shopping.

"What do you think?" Tyler asked, running up to him. She was holding a pink cashmere sweater. It was exotic, and glistened under the store lighting.

"It's very...you".

She crossed her arms, and snorted."It's not for me dummy".

Right. Vicky's the one with the pink fetish. Tyler likes...blue. Or was it green?

I can't keep track of these girls anymore.

"Do you think Vick will like it?" Tyler asked with hopeful eyes.

Johny mirrored his little sister's earlier agression. He snorted. "Course she will".

"Yes!" Tyler smiled to herself. "I should get her a matching doll sweater too, for Daniesha".

"Knock yourself out".

She sped off to the back of the store giggling.

Johny let out a sigh. All this running around was giving him a headache. He was somewhat greatful that his responsibility had gone down to only one girl. Daniela, and Racheal were off with Hannah and Vicky.

And Caleb was on his own.

Walking to the back of the store Johny took a seat against the wall while Tyler searched through the doll clothes. Her concentrated face was a mini version of their mother's. It was trippy.

"Hay Johny?"

He hummed in response.

"Do you think mum will be home for Christmas?"

"Maybe".

Her giddy expression dropped a bit. He felt bad, but not by much. Truth was, their mum was going to be home for Christmas. She was also planning a huge surprise for the younger ones. The less he said, the less they became suspicious.

"Have you found a shirt for Daniesha yet?" He asked, changing the subject.

She quickly held up a little pink sweater. "Yes".

"Let's go check out. I bet everyone's already waiting on us in the food court".

"Kay".

-------------------------------

"What took you so long?" Racheal asked when Johny, and Tyler finally joined the group.

"You can't rush pristine shopping". Tyler answered.

Nice one Ty.

Racheal chuckled at her. "I guess not".

When the girls were occupied with their Chinese food the older three slipped off to another table.

"Is it just me, or is Nick ghosting everyone?" Racheal asked.

"He hasn't been in touch since Sam showed up". Daniela huffed. She dropped her chin into her hands.

"He needs to get over that guy".

"How in the hell do you get over a high school sweetheart?" Johny questioned with sarcasm.

"It's not just Sam", Daniela started, "His dad's sick".

They both looked at her.

Johny couldn't really remember Nick's dad all that much. He went into prison only two months after the boys became friends.

Despite, whatever put his dad behind bars, Nick still adored him.

"How do you know this?" Racheal asked.

"Yara".

The table was quiet for a moment until Johny asked, "Any sign of Elin?"

They both shook their heads at the same time.

It had been four days since he'd last seen the kid.

"Maybe we should search for him again?" Daniela offered.

Johny had a pretty good idea as to where he was. "He'll come around. I'm sure of it".

"I wish he wouldnt up and disappear like he does". Daniela mumbled. Next to her, Racheal bobbed her head in agreement.

"It's not the end of the world". Johny grunted, "He doesn't have to show up everyday".

It would be nice tho.

"After this we're going to the salon shop". Daniela said, changing the subject. "With the girls".

"You think that I could borrow your mum's car?" He asked.

There was no way he was sticking around any longer.

She raised a brow at him. "What, and make us walk home?"

"It's not a long walk".

"What about Caleb?"

Caleb was nearly thirteen. He'd be perfectly fine to do what he wanted. Whether that entailed sticking around here, or going home. "He's fine on his own".

"What do you need the car for?"

"Something".

She narrowed her eyes at Johny. With a sigh she leaned back in her chair. "Fine. Here". She handed him the keys.

"Thanks".

"Whatever your doing better be important". She grumbled.

Oh, it is.

----------------------------

I swear, if I'm wrong about this, and I have to face that shady ass Jae again, I'm going to kill you Elin. Johny mentally growled.

He pulled up to the curb near the white apartment and got out. This was his third time coming here in the past three weeks, and it was really getting to him.

Instead of using the elevator like last time he took the stairs up.

Johny didn't hesitate when he reached Jae Ventis' apartment. He knocked quick and loud.

A moment of nothing passed and then the light beneath the door shifted.

He held his breath.

The door eased open.

I knew it!

Standing in the open doorway was exactly the person he hoped to find. Elin.

I knew that guy was lying!

Whatever triumph he had been feeling slipped away the moment his eyes met with Elin's.

There was something wrong with his gaze. Shock? Or was it anger?

"W-what are you-how did you...?" Elin stumbled over his words before he just stopped.

Elin looked horrible. He was hunched into himself. His hair was falling in crazy snarls. He looked...small. it was unsettling.

"Come on". Johny said motioning in the direction he had come. "Let's go".

Elin shook his head and backed furthur into the apartment. "I dont know how you knew about me, or Jae. But-"

"You mentioned it".

"Huh?" Elin gave him a puzzled look.

"When you were drunk". He lied.

His mouth opened, but no words came out. Eventually he clamped it shut.

"So...you wanna go do something?"

This was probably the weirdest thing Johny had ever done. He wasn't sure why he was even doing it. But Elin looked like he needed...something.

"I dont-"

"I dont care what we do! You can choose". He rushed out.

Elin seemed to think over the offer before he finally said. "You can give me a ride. If you have the car".

"I do".

"Kay. Give me a sec".

Elin walked away for a moment. When he came back he was wearing a loose black jacket, and a back pack was slung over his shoulder.

"Ready?" Johny asked.

"Yeah".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.5K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...
118K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
3.3K 410 24
❝ 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 ❞ - @𝟹𝟷𝟺𝙺𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗 ❝𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍...
113K 2.1K 190
⚠️DONT ADD TO AGEPLAY READING LISTS⚠️ BxB age regression story! Angst, Fluff, A little smut (only when not regressed) We'll see how this goes Trying...