Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King

3K 75 64
By TheTrinity9

Academia Survival Arena

"That's a wrap! Thank you for watching, everyone!"

Yuya bowed to the Academia students observing the Survival Duel between him and Battle Beast with a smile as they clapped. Following Sanders's defeat and subsequent escape, Battle Beast had turned completely feral in its increasingly desperate attempts to take down Yuya. However, thanks to a clever strategy by using Vortex and Hope, Yuya was able to not only take down Battle Beast, but convince him to let go his fear towards Mizael and Dueling while also showing the true meaning of Dueling to the audience.

After he go unconscious, Yuya got approached by Gongenzaka, Sawatari and Jack.

"You showed me yet another splendid Duel." Jack praised him. "Well done, Sakaki Yuya."

"As expected of my greatest rival, you gave everyone a riveting performance." Sawatari said. "And it seems my Duel Disk isn't busted after all. Its power source was merely misaligned due to the explosion I was caught during my Duel againts Thundy. Therefore, I can fight once more, which makes our chances of victory even higher."

"With that, we're one step closer to saving Serena and the rest, as well as ending Academia's reign of terror." Gongenzaka stated. "Let's keep that momentum up until we reach the Professor."

Yuya nodded at Gongenzaka's words and was about to speak when-

"Aw, isn't this a lovely post-victory scene? Too bad I have to spoil it for you."

At that moment, several members of the Juvenile Corps stormed inside the arena, with Ryo and a middle aged man with black hair and beard and clad in white uniform clothes.

"So you are Sakaki Yuya? The one the Professor is so scared of, the one who's always on about Entertainment Duels and garbage like that? I honestly expected someone at least moderately intimidating, not a scrawny brat with a ridiculous hairdo. This is disappointing on so many levels..." McKenzie shake his head in dissapointment.

"But the fact he managed to defeat Fubuki is a praiseable thing at least." Ryo chimed in from the side.

"That D-Wheel..." Sawatari narrowed his eyes at McKenzie. "Why do you have it?! That belongs to Crow! You bastard, what did you do to him?!"

"Crow?" McKenzie raised an eyebrow. "Ah, you must mean the orange-haired brat who challenged me a while back. Actually, he's right here with me, only now, he's a bit lacking in the three-dimension department. Here, see for yourselves."

He took out the card in which Crow had been sealed and waved it around with a mocking smile on his face, causing the Lancers to gasp in shock.

"Crow..." A furious expression appeared on Yuya's face. "How...how dare you do this to him?! I'll make you pay for this!"

"Oh, that's a nice expression." McKenzie grinned. "It looks like you might be worth hunting after all. Since you seem to be sufficiently motivated now, how about we begin?"

"Bring it on!" Yuya attempted to step forward, only to be stopped by Jack's outstretched hand.

"Jack?" Yuya looked at the older Duelist, who had an impassive look on his face. "Why are you stopping me?"

"Fighting with that rage will not cause any good. Also, you must remember our purpose here, to stop this war. Therefore, you shouldn't waste your time with this trivial distraction. Leave this to me and go ahead."

"You will face all these Academia soldiers alone?" Yuya asked. "But Jack-"

"He won't be alone." Sawatari said. "We'll give him some support. So get going, Yuya."

"I, the man Gongenzaka, will certainly avenge Crow's loss on your behalf as well, Yuya." Gongenzaka said as he follow Sawatari's example. "We'll make sure they pay for this unforgiveable act, so you go and rescue Serena and the others."

Yuya seemed hesistant, but nodded. "I understand. However, you must all survive for sure!"

"Over here, Sakaki Yuya!" One of Sanders' students stepped forward and motioned at Yuya to follow him. "I'll lead you to the Doktor's lab!"

With one last glance at his friends, Yuya turned around and followed after the Academia student, with the rest of Sanders' students forming a wall to the Juvenile Corps members for chasing after him. Ryo tried to chase after him too, but his way is blocked by Gongenzaka.

"As long as I, the man Gongenzaka, is here, you can't pass!" Gongenzaka declared boldly.

"It's good to see someone who still had fighting spirit." Ryo said with chuckle. "But I need to finish my job so I better finish this quickly. Although, you better give a a proper match, because your ninja friend is failed to do that."

Ryo then showed a Tsukikage card to Gongenzaka, which make him gasped in shock.

"Not only Crow...but Tsukikage too..." Gongenzaka muttered, before glaring at Ryo. "I swear I'll taking you down!"

"Nice resolve! Then, let's do this! You'll be the next victim of Kaiser Ryo!" Ryo exclaimed as he activate his Duel Disk, as well as Gongenzaka.

Duel!

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x5
Ryo LP: 4000 x5

"I go first!" Ryo declared. "I Summon Cyber Valley!"

Cyber Valley (ATK 0/DEF 0/Machine/Light/LV 1)

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." Ryo concluded.

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x5
Ryo LP: 4000 x3

"He Summon 0 ATK Monster in attack position? Is he underestimate me? No, that's not it. Mizael mentioned that this Kaiser Ryo is one of the strongest Academia Duelists and the one who kidnapped Serena. I must be careful then." Gongenzaka thought. "My turn! Draw! If I don't have Spell/Trap in my Graveyard, I can Special Summon Superheavy Samurai Big Waraji from my hand!"

Superheavy Samurai Big Waraji (ATK 800/DEF 1800/Machine/Earth/LV 5)

"If I don't have Spell/Trap card in my Graveyard, I can Special Summon Tuner Monster, Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter from my hand!"

Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter (ATK 300/DEF 600/Machine/Earth/Tuner/LV 2)

"If I don't have Spell/Trap card in my Graveyard, I can Special Summon Superheavy Samurai Prepped Defense from my hand!"

Superheavy Samurai Prepped Defense (ATK 100/DEF 2100/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

"After that I Summon Superheavy Gigagloves!"

Superheavy Samurai Gigagloves (ATK 100/DEF 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

"I tune my Level 2 Trumpeter with Level 3 Prepped Defense and Level 3 Gigagloves! As strong as the earth! As smart as the monkey! Tactical ninja, deliver the finishing blow! Synchro Summon! Come! Level 8! Superheavy Samurai Ninja Sarutobi!"

Superheavy Samurai Ninja Sarutobi (ATK 2000/DEF 2800/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 8)

"I activate Sarutobi's effect! If I don't have Spell/Trap on my Graveyard, I can destroy a Spell/Trap on the Field and you take 500 damage! And I choose your only facedown!" Sarutobi release a bullet from its fingers, destroying Ryo's facedown.

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x2
Ryo LP: 3500 x3

"You Summoned a Level 8 Synchro Monster, but you placed it in Defense Position?" Ryo wondered. "You can't win againts me if you can only defend yourself, not that I complain. If so, this Duel will be fast and boring."

"My Deck showed its true strength when my Monsters are placed in defense position." Gongenzaka stated. "Allow me to show you the power of Steadfast Dueling! Battle! Superheavy Samurai Ninja Susanowo will attack your Cyber Valley!"

"Are you out of your mind?" Ryo wondered. "Defense Position Monster cannot attack."

"All of my "Superheavy Samurai" Synchro Monsters can attack while being in Defense Position and use its Defense for damage calculation!" Gongenzaka exclaimed.

"Hoh, such an absurd effect is actually exist. Interesting." Ryo commented, but then he smirk. "However, I activate Cyber Valley's effect! When Cyber Valley is targeted for attack, I can banish it and immediately end your Battle Phase! Furthermore, I can draw one card."

Cyber Valley suddenly vanished as Ryo draw a card from his Deck.

"Damn." Gongenzaka cursed. "So that's why you Summon it in attack position. I end my turn with this."

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x2
Ryo LP: 3500 x4

"Then it's my turn! Draw!" Ryo stated. "From your previous turn, I believe I've got a good grasp of your style, which depends of your Monsters only without Spell/Trap. Such a manly Deck, but unfortunately, you fought me using Machine-Type Monsters."

"What?" Gongenzaka seemed confused.

"You'll find out. Since you Control a Monster and I Control none, I can Special Summon this card from my hand. Appear, Cyber Dragon!"

Cyber Dragon (ATK 2100/DEF 1600/Machine/Light/LV 5)

"And this is just a beginning." Ryo smirked. "I Summon Cyber Dragon Core!"

Cyber Dragon Core (ATK 400/DEF 1500/Machine/Light/LV 2)

"When Cyber Dragon Core is Normal Summoned, I can add a "Cyber" Spell/Trap from my Deck to my hand! I add Cyber Repair Plant." Ryo add that card to his hand. "Since I Control "Cyber Dragon", I can send it along with Machine-Type Monsters from both side of the Field to the Graveyard in order to do a Contact Fusion!"

"What?!" Gongenzaka gasped in shock. "Using Materials from both of Player's Field?!"

As Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon Core, Superheavy Samurai Ninja Sarutobi and Superheavy Samurai Big Waraji sucked into a Fusion Portal, Ryo chanted.

"An evolution of cybernetic creature! Use your enemies potential and be reborn into an unstopable force! Contact Fusion! Appear, Level 8! Chimeratech Fortress Dragon!"

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (ATK 0/DEF 0/Machine/Light/Fusion/LV 8)

"Chimeratech Fortress Dragon gains 1000 ATK for each Monsters that used to Fusion Summon this card! Since I used 4 Monsters, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon gains 4000 ATK!"

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (ATK 0 - 4000)

"And I thought you'll give me a challenge, but all I got was dissapointment." Ryo sighed. "Battle! Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, finish him! Evolution Result Artillery - Quadruple!"

Fortress Dragon opened the gates on its spheroids, revealing smaller dragon that shot a barrage of energy blast towards Gongenzaka.

"I activate Superheavy Samurai Gigagloves on my Graveyard!" Gongenzaka interupped. "If my opponent declares a direct attack while I has no Spell/Trap on my Graveyard, I can banish this card and draw a card on my Deck and if its a "Superheavy Samurai" Monsters, I can add it to my hand and then the attacking monster's ATK becomes 0!"

A spirit of Gigagloves appeared as he draw a card from Gongenzaka's Deck and revealed to be a Superheavy Samurai Prodigy Wakaushi.

"The card I drew is Superheavy Samurai Prodigy Wakaushi! So your Chimeratech Fortress Dragon's ATK is return to 0!"

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (ATK 4000 - 0)

A spirit of Gigagloves block Fortress Dragon's attacks, keeping Gongenzaka from the shockwave.

"You actually managed to block it. I'm impressed." Ryo genuinely praised Gongenzaka. "But that's just a hello shot after all. I set two cards facedown and end my turn.

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x3
Ryo LP: 3500 x2

"It's my turn! Draw!" Gongenzaka stated. "I set the Scale 8 Superheavy Samurai Prodigy Wakaushi on my Pendulum Zone!" A Monster that resembles Yuya is surrounded by blue pillar.

"I activate Wakaushi's Pendulum Effect! If I have no Spell/Trap on my Graveyard, I can place 1 "Superheavy Samurai" Pendulum Monster from my Deck to my Pendulum Zone and then I can Special Summon Wakaushi from my Pendulum Zone! I set the Scale 1 Superheavy Samurai General Yasuke!"

Prodigy Wakaushi appeared on the Field while Yasuke is surrounded by blue pillar.

Superheavy Samurai General Yasuke (ATK 1000/DEF 2800/Machine/Earth/Pendulum/LV 8/PS 1)

Superheavy Samurai Prodigy Wakaushi (ATK 1000/DEF 1500/Machine/Dark/Pendulum/Tuner/LV 4/PS 8)

"A Monster that resembles Sakaki Yuya?" Ryo asked.

"This card is made by Akaba Reiji to strenghten my Deck." Gongenzaka answered. "He knows Yuya is my best friend, so he made this as the embodiment of our friendship! I activate Wakaushi's effect! By discard 1 Monster, I can Special Summon 1 "Superheavy Samurai" Monster from my hand or Deck in defense position! Come forth, Level 8! Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei!"

Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei (ATK 1000/DEF 3500/Machine/Earth/LV 8)

"Moving on, if I Control 2 or more "Superheavy Samurai" Monsters, I can Special Summon this Monster from my hand! Come, Superheavy Samurai Scales!"

Superheavy Samurai Scales (ATK 800/DEF 1800/Machine/Earth/LV 4)

"I activate Yasuke's Pendulum Effect and Scales' Effect! With Yasuke, if I Special Summon a "Superheavy Samurai" Monsters from hand, I can draw two cards! And when Scales is Normal or Special Summoned, I can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Superheavy Samurai" Monster from my Graveyard! Revive, Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter!"

Gongenzaka draw two cards as Trumpeter back to the field once again.

Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter (ATK 300/DEF 600/Machine/Earth/Tuner/LV 2)

"Now I tune my Level 2 Trumpeter with Level 8 Big Benkei! Raging deity! In unison with the soul of a thousand blades, come forth in spiralling wave! Synchro Summon! Come before us, Level 10! Superheavy Samurai Warlord Sunanowo!"

Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo (ATK 2400/DEF 3800/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 10)

"And now I tune my Level 4 Prodigy Wakaushi with Level 4 Scales! Faster than wind! Steadier than rocks! O' brave samurai. Charge to our assembled foes! Synchro Summon! Appear! Level 8! Superheavy Samurai General Shanao!"

Superheavy Samurai General Shanao (ATK 2000/DEF 2500/Machine/Dark/Pendulum/Synchro/LV 8/PS 1)

"Two consecutives Synchro Summon, huh?" Ryo muttered before let out a smirk. "Interesting."

"I activate both Superheavy Samurai Soulshield Wall and Superheavy Samurai Soulbuster Gauntlet from my hand! I can equip it into Susanowo and Shanao! Soulbang Cannon will increase Susanowo's DEF by 1200 while Gauntlet will increase Shanao's DEF by 400!"

Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo (DEF 3800 - 5000)

Superheavy Samurai General Shanao (DEF 2500 - 2900)

"Now battle! General Shanao, attack Chimeratech Fortress Dragon! Wind Blade: Vacuum!" Shanao unleashed a pair of wind blades towards Fortress Dragon.

"I activate my Continuous Trap: Cybernetic Hidden Technology! When my opponent's monster declares an attack, I can send 1 "Cyber Dragon" Monster or a Fusion Monster that list "Cyber Dragon" as it Materials to the Graveyard to destroy the attacking Monster!" Ryo interupped as Chimeratech Fortress Dragon unleashed one final blast at Shanao before vanished.

"I activate Shanao's effect! During Battle Phase, I can Special Summon 1 "Superheavy Samurai" Monster from my Graveyard and then I placed Shanao in my Pendulum Zone! Revive, Big Benkei!" Gongenzaka countered as Shanao go back to the blue pillar as Big Benkei stood on his place.

Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei (ATK 1000/DEF 3500/Machine/Earth/LV 8)

"I activate my other trap: Cybernetic Upscaling! When Machine-Type Fusion Monster I Control leave the Field, I can Special Summon a Machine-Type Fusion Monster from my Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning Condition! Appear, the Ultimate Cyber - Cyber End Dragon!"

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 4000/DEF 2800/Machine/Light/Fusion/LV 10)

"Now Susanowo will attack Cyber End Dragon!" Susanowo create a big shockwave with his sword as the shockwave hit Cyber End Dragon while send Ryo skidding backward.

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x1
Ryo LP: 2500 x3

"When my Machine-Type Monster I Control is gonna be destroyed by battle or card effect, I can banish Cybernetic Upscaling to negate the destruction." Ryo explained.

"I believe this is enough for now." Gongenzaka noted. "I end my turn with this."

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x1
Ryo LP: 2500 x3

"Then it's my turn! Draw!" Ryo declared. "I activate Pot of Greed to draw two cards! Then I Summon Cyber Dragon Nachster!"

Cyber Dragon Nachster (ATK 200/DEF 200/Machine/Light/LV 1)

"When Nachster is Normal or Special Summoned, I can Special Summon 1 Machine-Type Monster with 2100 ATK or DEF from my Graveyard! Come back, Cyber Dragon!"

Cyber Dragon (ATK 2100/DEF 1600/Machine/Light/LV 5)

"When I Summon "Cyber Dragon", I can Special Summon Cyber Dragon Vier from my hand."

Cyber Dragon Vier (ATK 1100/DEF 1600/Machine/Light/LV 4)

"Now I activate Polymerization! I fuse my Cyber Dragon with Cyber Dragon Vier and Nachster! Great Cybernetic creature with eternal life, rise now and show your overwhelmed power! Let the world knows your majestic form! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 10! Cyber Eternity Dragon!"

Cyber Eternity Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 4000/Machine/Light/Fusion/LV 10)

"Next I activate Cyber Repair Plant! Since I has 3 "Cyber Dragon" Monsters on my Graveyard, I can use both of its effect! I can add 1 LIGHT Machine-Type Monster from my Deck! I choose Cyber Gardna! And then I can shuffle 1 LIGHT Machine-Type Monster from my Graveyard! I choose Cyber Dragon!" Ryo explained. "Then I activate Quick-Play Magic: Limiter Removal! I can doubled the ATK of all Machine-Type Monsters I Control with downside they'll be destroyed during End Phase!"

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 4000 - 8000)

Cyber Eternity Dragon (ATK 2800 - 5600)

"8000 ATK?!" Gongenzaka yelled in shock.

"Now Battle! Cyber End Dragon will attack your Big Benkei! Eternal Evolution Burst! And you must know, Cyber End Dragon can inflict piercing damage!"

Cyber End Dragon release a triple yellow lightning towards Big Benkei.

"I, the man Gongenzaka, is refuse to lose!" Gongenzaka aburply yelled. "I activate Shanao's Pendulum Effect! If my opponent declares an attack, I can Special Summon Shanao from my Pendulum Zone and then that attacking Monster's ATK will turn to 0 also negate its effect!"

Superheavy Samurai General Shanao (ATK 2000/DEF 2500/Machine/Dark/Pendulum/Synchro/LV 8/PS 1)

Cyber End Dragon (ATK 8000 - 0)

"I activate Cyber Gardna from my hand! If I would take damage, I can discard this card to reduce the damage I got into 0! Furthermore, I can draw a card!"

Cyber Gardna (ATK 0/DEF 0/Machine/Light/LV 1)

A dragon with Shield-like head appeared and block the shockwave that create between the clash of Big Benkei and Cyber End Dragon.

"Now Cyber Eternity Dragon will destroy your Susanowo! Evolution Eternity Burst!" Cyber Eternity Dragon unleashed a purple lightning towards Susanowo, destroying it.

"I set a card end my turn with this. Also, due to Limiter Removal's effect, all Machine-Type Monsters will be destroyed, except Cyber Eternity Dragon." Ryo concluded. "You're definitely no pushover, big guy. Unlike your ninja friend, you managed to give me some decent fight."

Cyber Eternity Dragon (ATK 5600 - 2800)

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x1
Ryo LP: 2500 x0

"I'll give you more." Gongenzaka commented. "Because I, the man Gongenzaka, has promised to win this Duel! My turn! Draw! I Summon Tuner Monster, Superheavy Samurai Drum!"

Superheavy Samurai Drum (ATK 300/DEF 300/Machine/Earth/Tuner/LV 1)

"I tune my Level 1 Drum with Level 8 Shanao! Unyielding as the mountain rages! The soul that resides in the great rock, become a towering fortress now! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Level 9! Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi!"

Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi (ATK 1900/DEF 2500/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 9)

"Beast Kyubi gains 900 DEF for each Special Summoned Monster my opponent Control! Since you has Cyber Eternity Dragon, Kyubi gains 900 DEF!"

Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi (DEF 2500 - 3400)

"Moving on, I activate Superheavy Samurai Soulhorn's effect on my hand! I can equip it into my Kyubi! With this, Kyubi can attack two times on each Battle Phase! Now Battle! Beast Kyubi will attack Cyber Eternity Dragon!" Beast Kyubi unleashed a fireball towards Eternity, destroying it.

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x1
Ryo LP: 1900 x0

"Since Cyber Eternity Dragon is destroyed, I can Special Summon "Cyber Dragon" from my Deck! Come, Cyber Dragon!"

Cyber Dragon (ATK 2100/DEF 1600/Machine/Light/LV 5)

"I'm not done yet! Go, Beast Kyubi! Attack Cyber Dragon!" Kyubi shot its fireball once again to Cyber Dragon.

"I activate my Trap: Parasite Arrival! If my opponent declares an attack, I can Special Summon this Monster from my Deck! Come forth, Parasite Fusioner!"

Parasite Fusioner (ATK 0/DEF 0/Insect/Dark/LV 1)

Gongenzaka then saw it, there's something crawling on Ryo's ear. Not to mention Ryo's expression is turned to malice drastically. Gongenzaka understand now.

"He's brainwashed by Academia just like Serena!" Gongenzaka thought in anger. "Enslaving people and controls their minds...is unforgivable actions!"

"When Parasite Fusioner is Special Summoned, I can use it along with Cyber Dragon to perform Fusion Summoned." Ryo said with a devious smirk. "Tremble before Academia! I fuse Parasite Fusioner with Cyber Dragon! Core of my dueling! Become one with the inner voice and revive with a new power! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! The poisonous cybernetic creature - Cyber Chemical Dragon!"

A cybernetic dragon with green gloo on its body as it surrounds by green mist appeared on the Field.

Cyber Chemical Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2100/Machine/Light/Fusion/LV 8)

"What a disgusting Monster..." Gongenzaka muttered in disgust while Ryo smirk.

"Parasite Fusioner's second effect activates!" Parasite Fusioner suddenly appeared on the Field and attach itself to Cyber Chemical Dragon's head. "Thanks to it, Parasite Fusioner is equipped to the Cyber Chemical as Equip spell card. And then Cyber Chemical's effect activates! If Cyber Chemical is Fusion Summoned, I can reduce all ATK and DEF Monster my opponent Controls into 0!"

Cyber Chemical roared as the green mist spreading onto Gongenzaka's Field, make Big Benkei and Kyubi kneeling.

Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi (DEF 3400 - 0)

Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei (DEF 3500 - 0)

"Tch...I end my turn." Gongenzaka concluded. "Hang on there, Kaiser. I, the man Gongenzaka, will save you from that disgusting bug's control!"

Gongenzaka LP: 4000 x1
Ryo LP: 1900 x0

"I'm beyond saving." Ryo said with sinister voice. "Lancer scum like you don't know how Academia perfected me as Duelist. As such, let me demonstrate it to you. My turn! Draw! I activate Cyber Chemical Dragon's second effect! Once per Turn, I can target and destroy 1 Monster on the Field and my opponent takes damage equal to its original ATK! I choose your Kyubi! Hydra Bullet!"

Cyber Chemical Dragon shot an green bullet at Beast Kyubi, destroying it as some of the acid hit Gongenzaka, make him grunted in pain.

Gongenzaka LP: 2100 x1
Ryo LP: 1900 x1

"Cyber Chemical Dragon can attack all Monsters my opponent Control, one each." Ryo smirk. "Battle! Cyber Chemical Dragon, attack Big Benkei! Revolution Acid Burst!"

Cyber Chemical Dragon unleashed a thick green blast towards Big Benkei, destroying it.

"Now Cyber Chemical Dragon will attack Beast Kyubi! Revolution Acid Burst!"

Again, Cyber Chemical Dragon unleashed its attack towards Beast Kyubi and destroying it.

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." Ryo concluded. "On my next turn, I'll bury you for good and move on to chase Sakaki Yuya and card him, as well as that troublesome Kuroba Mizael."

Gongenzaka LP: 2100 x1
Ryo LP: 1900 x0

"I, the man Gongenzaka, will not allow that." Gongenzaka said with a resolute expression. "There's no way I will let a disgusting bug harm any of my friends. On my honor as a follower of Steadfast Dueling, I'll take you down here and now! My turn! Draw! I set the Scale 8 Superheavy Samurai General Sasaki on my other Pendulum Zone!"

Superheavy Samurai General Sasaki (ATK 300/DEF 900/Machine/Earth/Pendulum/LV 1/PS 8)

"Now I can Special Summon any Monsters between Level 2 and 7 at the same time! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!"

Three light burst forth from the portal.

"From my Extra Deck is Superheavy Samurai Prodigy Wakaushi and Superheavy Samurai General Shanao!"

Superheavy Samurai Prodigy Wakaushi (ATK 1000/DEF 1500/Machine/Dark/Pendulum/Tuner/LV 4/PS 8)

Superheavy Samurai General Shanao (ATK 2000/DEF 2500/Machine/Dark/Pendulum/Synchro/LV 8/PS 1)

"From my hand is Superheavy Samurai Flutist!"

Superheavy Samurai Flutist (ATK 500/DEF 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3)

"General Yasuke's Pendulum Effect! Since I Special Summon "Superheavy Samurai" Monster from hand, I can draw two cards!" Gongenzaka draw two more cards. "Then I activate Sasaki's Pendulum Effect! Once per Turn, I can Special Summon "Superheavy Samurai" Monster from my Graveyard! Revive, Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo!"

Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo (ATK 2400/DEF 3800/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 10)

"Then I Summon the Tuner Monster, Superheavy Samurai Bike!"

Superheavy Samurai Bike (ATK 800/DEF 1200/Machine/Earth/Tuner/LV 2)

"I activate Bike's effect! I can target 1 Machine-Type Monster I Control, like my Flutist, and increase its Level by 2!"

Superheavy Samurai Flutist (LV 3 - 5)

"I Tune my Level 2 Bike with Level 5 Flutist! As fast as the wind! As quiet as the forest! Silent ninja, hit the finishing blow! Synchro Summon! Come! Level 7! Superheavy Samurai Ninja Shinobi-AC!"

Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo (ATK 1200/DEF 2800/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 7)

"I'm not done yet! I Tune my Level 4 Wakaushi with Level 8 General Shanao! Steadfast oni gods! Grasp tightly on my fist's resolve! Now become the fiend of iron and run across the battlefield! Synchro Summon! Now come before us! Level 12! Superheavy Samurai Steam Train King!"

Superheavy Samurai Steam Train King (ATK 2000/DEF 4800/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 12)

"It seems that Monster is your strongest Monster." Ryo noted.

"To beat the disgusting bug that controling you, I need to go all-out." Gongenzaka answered. "Hold on a little longer, Kaiser. The man Gongenzaka will set you free! I activate Steam Train King's first effect! I can discard a card to destroy a card you control! I choose to destroy Cyber Chemical Dragon!"

Steam Train King unleashed a big fire shot towards Cyber Chemical Dragon.

"When a Monster that equipped by Parasite Fusioner wants to be destroyed, I can sacrifice Parasite Fusioner itself to negate the destruction!"

Parasite Fusioner aburply jumped from Cyber Chemical Dragon's head to sacrifice itself.

"I activate Steam Train King's second effect! I can banish all Spell/Trap card from both Graveyards and then I can inflict 200 damage for each card that banished through this effect! Since you has 6, you take 1200 damage! Oni Judgement!"

Steam Train King unleashed six small fireballs as all of them was charged towards Ryo, hitting him directly on the chest, causing him to yelled in pain.

Gongenzaka LP: 2100 x0
Ryo LP: 700 x0

"Now Battle! But first, Ninja Shinobi-AC can halved its own DEF to attack directly! Go, Ninja Shinobi-AC! Attack him directly! Stealth Attack!"

"I activate the Continuous Trap Cybernetic Hidden Technology! I can tribute Cyber Chemical Dragon to destroy Ninja Shinobi-AC!"

"You can't! I activate Flutist's effect! If an effect is targeting my "Superheavy Samurai" Monster, I can banish Flutist to negate and destroy it!"

A soul of Flutist is blocking the blast from Ryo's trap as the Trap is destroyed.

"Ninja Shinobi-AC continue its attack! Stealth Attack!"

"Counter Trap: Negate Attack! Your attack is negate and the Battle Phase end!" Ryo countered.

"I failed to finish it now..." Gongenzaka muttered in frustation. "I end my turn with this."

Gongenzaka LP: 2100 x0
Ryo LP: 700 x0

"My turn! Draw!" Ryo draw his card. As he look at the card he draw, he let out a sinister smirk. "It appears that your last futile effort is failed. As such, I hope you enjoy your new life as a piece of card. To Special Summon this Monster, I must banish all of my LIGHT Machine-Type Monsters on my Graveyard! I banish Two Cyber Dragons, Cyber Dragon Core, Cyber Dragon Nachster, Cyber Dragon Vier, Cyber End Dragon, Cyber Eternity Dragon, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Cyber Gardna and Cyber Chemical Dragon to Special Summon this! Come forth, Level 10! Cyber Eltanin!"

Cyber Eltanin (ATK ?/DEF ?/Machine/Light/LV 10)

"An undefined ATK and DEF Point Monster...?" Gongenzaka muttered in disbelief at the sight of Cyber Eltanin.

"When Special Summoned, Cyber Eltanin can send all other cards to the Graveyard!" Ryo explained.

"What?!" Gongenzaka yelled in shock.

"Go, Cyber Eltanin! Wipe down his entire field! Constellation Siege!"

Cyber Eltanin's satellite head opened their mouths, unleashing a powerful blast that destroys all of Gongenzaka's Monsters.

"It-It can't be. This happened...in a single turn..."

"Eltanin's ATK is equal to the number of monsters banished for its Special Summon x 500. Since I used 10 Monsters, Cyber Eltanin gains 5000 ATK!"

Cyber Eltanin (ATK ? - 5000)

"Here I go! Battle! Cyber Eltanin, attack him directly! Draconis Ascension!"

As Cyber Eltanin unleashed its blast directly at Gongenzaka, he let out a single tear on his left eye.

"I...wasn't able to win...againts the Kaiser. I can't fulfil my promise...I'm sorry Yuya, everyone...I failed."

The blast finally connected and it sent Gongenzaka flying to the ground.

Gongenzaka LP: 0 x0
Ryo LP: 700 x0

Ryo Win

Ryo approached the fallen Gongenzaka, who was struggling to get up. "Despite everything, you managed to give me some good fight. At least I must praise you for that archivement. Now for the finishing touch, I'll sealed you. Farewell, pitiful Lancer."

Ryo pointed his Duel Disk at the defenless Gongenzaka. As the purple light shines, Gongenzaka vanished from the sight, leaving a piece of card on the land he stood before. Ryo took it before he go to inside Academia to chase Sakaki Yuya.

With Jack & McKenzie

Jack currently facing a man name McKenzie on the Academia new Duel Track training. With just a half of minute, Jack managed to close his gap to McKenzie.

"It's amazing how many people are willing to betray Academia these days..." McKenzie shook his head in exasperation. "So, you're supposed to be my opponent, huh? Now that I look at your face...hey, aren't you the infamous Jack Atlas, the Duel King of the Synchro Dimension? If so, this must be a lucky day. Defeating you will certainly show the Professor that I deserve to have higher status."

"You talk too much, mongrel." Jack spoke with an icy tone. "Instead of keep bark like the dog you are, you better show your statement through your Duel. Everything else is inconsequential."

"Then, as you wish, let's fight. But first, let me do a few adjustments to the scenery. I'm dying to try out my new toy, and you'll be the perfect opponent for this test run." McKenzie chuckled as he mounted Crow's Duel Runner and sped up. However, Jack also accelerated as well and, with a graceful maneuver, abruptly passed McKenzie and took the corner first.

"This..." McKenzie seemed dumbfounded by Jack's skill. "How the Hell...?"

"An utter novice like you thought he could pass the King?" Jack snorted. "There should be a limit to your conceit, knave. Now, let's begin!"

Duel!

Jack LP: 4000 x5
McKenzie LP: 4000 x5

"I'll go first!" Jack declared. "I Summon Tuner Monster, Red Resonator!"

Red Resonator (ATK 600/DEF 200/Fiend/Fire/Tuner/LV 2)

"When Red Resonator is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Monster from my hand. Come, Mad Archfiend!"

Mad Archfiend (ATK 1800/DEF 0/Fiend/Dark/LV 4)

"I Tune my Level 2 Red Resonator with Level 4 Mad Archfiend! Sirius, Wolf Lord Blue Sirius! You who scorch the Heavens! Tear apart these earthbound, toothless dogs! Synchro Summon! Celestial Wolf Lord - Blue Sirius!"

Celestial Wolf Lord - Blue Sirius (ATK 2400/DEF 1500/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Synchro/LV 6)

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." Jack concluded. "Now, make your move."

Jack LP: 4000 x2
McKenzie LP: 4000 x5

"As expected from the King of Synchro Dimension. It seems you'll be amuse me after all. My turn! Draw! I activate Darklord Ixchel's effect on my hand! By discard herself and 1 "Darklord" card, I can draw two cards!"

McKenzie discard Ixchel and Capricious Darklord as he draw two more cards.

"I activate Capricious Darklord's effect on my Graveyard! If she's sent to the Graveyard, all Monsters my opponent Controls lose 500 ATK/DEF for each Fairy-Type Monster on the Field until the end of this turn! Since I have 2, your Monsters lose 1000 ATK/DEF!"

Celestial Wolf Lord - Blue Sirius (ATK 2400 - 1400)

"Next, I activate a Spell: Darklord Contact! This card let me Special Summon 1 "Darklord" Monster from my Graveyard in defense position! Revive, Darklord Ixchel!"

Darklord Ixchel (ATK 2500/DEF 2900/Fairy/Dark/LV 10)

"I activate Ixchel's second effect! By paying 1000 Lifepoints..." Mckenzie grunted in pain.

Jack LP: 4000 x2
McKenzie LP: 3000 x5

"...I can Copy a "Darklord" Spell/Trap effect on my Graveyard and shuffle it back to my Deck! Now since Ixchel copy Darklord Contact's effect, I can revive Capricious Darklord in defense position!"

Capricious Darklord (ATK 0/DEF 1600/Fairy/Dark/LV 4)

"To Tribute Summon this Monster, I only need 1 Fairy-Type Monster. I Tribute Capricious Darklord to Tribute Summon this! Descend, Level 10! The fallen angel of lust - Darklord Desire!"

Darklord Desire (ATK 3000/DEF 2800/Fairy/Dark/LV 10)

"Now Battle!" McKenzie smirked. "Darklord Desire, attack Celestial Wolf Lord - Blue Sirius! Asmodeus Breath!"

Desire unleashed a dark blast towards Blue Sirius, destroying it as the shockwave causing Jack to wince.

Jack LP: 2400 x2
McKenzie LP: 3000 x3

"In this case, Celestial Wolf Lord - Blue Sirius' effect activates! If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, I can target a Monster you Control and that monster will lose 2400 ATK! Curse of the Cerberus!"

Darklord Desire (ATK 3000 - 600)

"Tch! Petty trick. I set a card facedown and end my turn." McKenzie concluded.

Jack LP: 2400 x2
McKenzie LP: 3000 x2

"My turn! Draw!" Jack declared. "I activate Pot of Greed to draw two cards! Next, I Summon the Tuner Monster, Force Resonator!"

Force Resonator (ATK 500/DEF 500/Fiend/Water/Tuner/LV 2)

"If I Summon a "Resonator" Monster, I can Special Summon this Monster from my hand. Come, Red Warg!"

Red Warg (ATK 1400/DEF 2200/Fiend/Fire/LV 6)

"I Tune my Level 2 Force Resonator with Level 6 Red Warg! The King's determination is conceived with a flame that burns red and becomes a crimson blade! Appear from beyond the burning hot waves! Synchro Summon! The burning fierce god, Crimson Blader!"

Crimson Blader (ATK 2800/DEF 2600/Warrior/Fire/Synchro/LV 8)

"I activate my Trap: Darklord Rebellion!" McKenzie interupped. "I can send 1 "Darklord" Monster from my hand or Field to Graveyard, and then I can destroy 1 card on the Field! I release Ixchel to destroy your Crimson Blader!"

Crimson Blader destroyed due to Darklord Rebellion's effect.

"I activate my Continuous Trap: Call of the Haunted! I can Special Summon 1 Monster on my Graveyard in Attack Position and equip this card to that Monster! Revive, Crimson Blader!"

Crimson Blader (ATK 2800/DEF 2600/Warrior/Fire/Synchro/LV 8)

"Tch! To think you had a plan for that..." McKenzie grunted.

"Don't ever think a simple move like that will take me down! Battle! Crimson Blader, attack Darklord Desire! Red Murder!"

Crimson Blader slashed Darklord Desire with its sword, destroying it and generating a shockwave that caused McKenzie to briefly lose control.

Jack LP: 2400 x1
McKenzie LP: 800 x2

"When Crimson Blader destroys a Monster by battle, my opponent cannot Summon Monster with Level 5 or higher!"

"What?!" McKenzie cried out in shock. "This card completely sealed off my Summons?!"

"This is my Duel when I'm truly serious." Jack declared. "I won't give you any quarter at all and keep pressuring you until you're down, you warmonger. I set a card facedown and end my turn."

Jack LP: 2400 x1
McKenzie LP: 800 x2

"My turn! Draw!" McKenzie stated. "You maybe lock my Darklord, but you can't lock this one! I activate Quick-Play Magic: Branded Opening! By discard a card, like my Despia Tragedy, I can Special Summon 1 "Despia" Monster from my Deck in defense position! Come, Aluber the Jester of Despia!"

Aluber the Jester of Despia (ATK 1800/DEF 0/Fairy/Dark/LV 4)

"I activate Aluber's effect and Tragedy's effect! With Tragedy, I can add "Despia" Monster from my Deck to my hand! I add Dramaturge of Despia! And Aluber's effect let me add "Branded" Spell/Trap from my Deck to my hand! I add Branded in Red!" McKenzie explained. "Since your annoying Crimson Blader lock me, then I just activate Continuous Spell Soul Absorption and set a card facedown and end my turn."

Jack LP: 2400 x1
McKenzie LP: 800 x1

"Then it's my turn! Draw!" Jack declared. "I activate a Spell: Advance Draw! I can tribute a Level 8 or higher Monster I Control to draw two cards!"

Crimson Blader vanished as Jack draw two more cards.

"I activate a Spell: Resonator Engine! I can target 2 "Resonator" Monsters on my Graveyard, and then I can add Level 4 or lower Monster from my Deck! I add Wandering King Whirlwind!" Jack explained. "Next, I Summon the Tuner Monster, Greed Resonator!"

Greed Resonator (ATK 1200/DEF 700/Fiend/Dark/Tuner/LV 4)

"If I Control a Fiend-Type Monster with 1500 ATK or lower, I can Special Summon this card from my hand! Come, Wandering King Wildwind!"

Wandering King Wildwind (ATK 1700/DEF 1300/Fiend/Dark/LV 4)

"I Tune my Level 4 Greed Resonator with Level 4 Wandering King Wildwind! The heaven and earth shall tremble before the king's might! Let the power of the one and only supreme ruler be carved into your soul! Synchro Summon! The savage soul, Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon!"

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/LV 8)

"Since Greed Resonator was used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of Dragon-Type Monster, its effect activates! Thanks to it, I can draw two cards."

"Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon, huh?" McKenzie muttered with hard expression on his face. "So this is the Ace Monster of the king who brought countless opponents to their knees. However, you and your Dragon will fall beneath me, Jack Atlas. I activate Quick-Play Magic: Branded In Red! With this, I can add a "Despia" Monster from my Graveyard to my hand! I add back Despia Tragedy!"

McKenzie add that card to his hand.

"Furthermore, Branded In Red has another effect." McKenzie smirked. "I can Fusion Summon a Level 8 or higher Fusion Monster by banish its Material from my hand or Field! I Fuse Despia Tragedy, Dramaturge of Despia on my hand with Aluber the Jester of Despia on my Field! A corrupted heretics! Embodiment of tragedy! Mastermind of the Branded! Now become one and call forth the new terror! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 9! The Guardian of Secret Dungeon - Guardian Chimera!"

Guardian Chimera (ATK 3300/DEF 3300/Beast/Dark/Fusion/LV 9)

"Soul Absorpsion's effect! I gain 500 LP for each cards banished, means I got 1500 LP." McKenzie remarked. "Guardian Chimera's effect activates! If this card is Fusion Summoned, I can draw a card for each Fusion Material used from hand! Furthermore, I can destroy a card for each Fusion Material used from Field! Means, I can draw two cards and destroy 1 card! I choose your Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon!"

McKenzie LP: 800 -> 2300

McKenzie draw two cards as Guardian Chimera spit a poison towards Scarlight.

"Trap card: Red Armor! Until the end of this turn, Dragon-Type Synchro Monster I Control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect!" Jack declared.

"And I'm not done yet." McKenzie smirked. "Dramaturge of Despia and Despia Tragedy's effect activates! Since Tragedy is banished by a card effect, I can add "Despia" Monster to my hand. I add Ad Libitum of Despia. And with Dramaturge, I can Special Summon his if he was used as Fusion Material! Come, Dramaturge of Despia!"

Dramaturge of Despia (ATK 3000/DEF 1500/Fairy/Dark/LV 8)

"That abomination of a Monster will not last long. I activate Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon's effect! Once per Turn, I can destroy all Special Summoned Monsters apart from Scarlight and inflict 500 damage for each destroyed Monsters! Go, Scarlight! Absolute Powerflame!"

"When Fusion Monster would be destroyed, I can banish Branded Opening instead!"

Following McKenzie's words, Jack's Dragon slammed its right claw on the ground, generating a stream of flames that enveloped Dramagture and destroyed it, causing McKenzie to grunted in pain due to ensuing shockwave.

Jack LP: 2400 x3
McKenzie LP: 1800 x3

"My earlier attack almost damaged Crow's D-Wheel." Jack remarked. "I should probably be careful, but I'm sure Crow would rather have it destroyed than have a piece of shit like you ride it for even a second longer. I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Jack LP: 2400 x1
McKenzie LP: 1800 x3

"You bastard...are you looking down at me?!" McKenzie suddenly exploded.

"Looking down at you?" Jack snorted. "Don't be ridiculous. Such a thing would require for you to be in my sight in the first place. You are nothing more than a minor gates on our way to end this senseless war you people started."

"I'll make you eat those arrogant and haughty words for sure, King!" McKenzie shouted. "My turn! Draw! I activate Field Spell: Despia, Theater of the Branded!"

A vicious looking castle suddenly appeared on the middle of duel circuit.

"I activate Despia, Theater of the Branded's effect! Once per Turn, I can Fusion Summon a Level 8 or higher Fusion Monster, using its Material from hand or Field! I Fuse Darklord Morningstar and Ad Libitum of Despia! The fallen angel of pride! Claws of the Branded! Now become one and awaken the new terror! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! The Devil Armor - Despian Quaeritis!"

Despian Quaeritis (ATK 2500/DEF 2500/Fiend/Light/Fusion/LV 8)

"Ad Libitum's effect activate on my Graveyard and on the same time, Quaeritis' effect activates! If this card is used as Fusion Material, I can Special Summon 1 "Despia" or Level 8 or higher Fusion Monsters from my Graveyard or banish zone! Come back, Dramaturge of Despia! Also, Quaeritis will make all Monster's ATK on the Field to 0 except Level 8 or higher Fusion Monsters!"

Dramaturge of Despia (ATK 3000/DEF 1500/Fairy/Dark/LV 8)

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 0)

"Now it's over! Battle! Quaeritis, destroy his dragon!" McKenzie ordered as Quaeritis swung its spear as it emitted red blast that charges at Scarlight.

"Trap card, Windstorm of Etaqua! Through its effect, I can change all Battle Position of all Face-Up Monsters on the Field! Means, all of our Monsters will turn to defense position!"

All Monsters on the Field is turned to Defense Position.

"Tch! Petty tricks! I set a card facedown and end my turn!" McKenzie concluded with annoyed tone.

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 0 - 3000)

Jack LP: 2400 x1
McKenzie LP: 1800 x0

"My turn now! Draw!" Jack declared. "I activate Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon's effect once again! Absolute Powerflame!"

"I won't let you! Quick-Play Magic: Forbidden Chalice! Scarlight gains 400 ATK/DEF but its effect are negated!"

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 3400)

"More, Quaeritis' effect activates! Now your Dragon's ATK will turn to 0!"

Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3400 - 0)

Dramagture of Despia (ATK 3000 - 0)

"You think that will be enough to stop me? I activate Spell, De-Synchro! I can return Scarlight to my Extra Deck and I can Special its Material back to the Field! Come back, Greed Resonator and Wandering King Wildwind!"

Greed Resonator (ATK 1200/DEF 700/Fiend/Dark/Tuner/LV 4)

Wandering King Wildwind (ATK 1700/DEF 1300/Fiend/Dark/LV 4)

"Let me guess, plan to Summon your Ace again?" McKenzie wondered.

"Better see it with your own eyes. I Tune my Level 4 Greed Resonator and Level 4 Wandering King Wildwind! Rend the obsidian darkness! Scorch Heaven and Earth! Isolated, absolute king! Glare at all creation and display your ferocious might! Synchro Summon! The Cruel Soul - Hot Red Daemon Dragon!"

Hot Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/LV 8)

"Since I used Greed Resonator to Synchro Summon a Dragon-Type Monster, its effect activates! Thanks to it, I can draw two cards." Jack explained as he draw two more cards.

"Hot Red Daemon Dragon...?" McKenzie narrowed his eyes at the display of the Counterpart of Scarlight. "Is it a variant of his Ace Monster? Either way, Dramaturge's effect activates! If Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Monsters is Special Summoned, I can target and negate 1 Effect Monster on the Field until the end of this turn!"

"You can't! Trap Card, Duel Dragon's Protection! Until the end of this Turn, all Dragon-Type Synchro Monster I Control unaffected by Monster effect! As such, Dramaturge effect will be useless!" Jack countered. "I activate Hot Red Daemon Dragon's effect! During Main Phase 1, I can destroy all other Face-Up Monsters on the Field! Absolute Hellforce!"

Hot Red Daemon roared, unleashed a crimson fire that destroy all McKenzie Monsters in instant.

"When Quaeritis is leave the Field because of card effect, I can either add or Special Summon a "Despia" Monster from my Deck! Come, my second Aluber!"

Aluber the Jester of Despia (ATK 1800/DEF 0/Fairy/Dark/LV 4)

"When Aluber is Normal or Special Summoned, I can add "Branded" Spell/Trap from my Deck! I add Branded Despia Merge." McKenzie explained. "I activate Despia, Theater of the Branded's second effect! If Non-Fusion Fairy-Type Monster is leave the Field, I can Special Summon a Level 8 or higher Fusion Monster from my Graveyard! Come back, Despian Quaeritis!"

Despian Quaeritis (ATK 2500/DEF 2500/Fiend/Light/Fusion/LV 8)

"Now battle! Hot Red Daemon Dragon will attack Aluber! Absolute Hell Dogma!" Hot Red Daemon flying towards Aluber and then punch him with it's flame claw fist.

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." Jack concluded. "Now then, if you have anything else to throw at me, now it's the time. Because when my next turn comes, I will utterly annihilate you!"

Jack LP: 2400 x2
McKenzie LP: 1800 x1

"...In that case, I'll play my trump card here and send you straight to hell!" McKenzie shouted, determined expression on his face. "My turn! Draw! I activate Branded Despia Merge! I can Fusion Summon by shuffle its Material from Graveyard or Banish zone! I fuse Darklord Morningstar, Ad Libitum and Aluber together! The fallen angel of pride! The fallen goddess! Mastermind of the Branded! Now become one and call forth the ancient power! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 12! The leader of the Darklord - The First Darklord!"

The First Darklord (ATK 4000/DEF 4000/Fairy/Dark/Fusion/LV 12)

"If The First Darklord is Fusion Summoned using "Darklord Morningstar" as material, I can destroy all cards you Control! As such, your Dragon is gone!"

"Sadly, you're gravely mistaken." Jack announced. "I activate Red Gardna's effect on my hand! By discard this card, my "Red" Monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect this turn!"

All other cards that Jack Control is destroyed except Hot Red Daemon.

"That still won't save you." McKenzie sneered. "I activate Darklord Morningstar's second effect! By paying 1000 LP..."

McKenzie LP: 1800 -> 800

"...I can Special Summon a Fairy-Type Monster from my hand or Graveyard in Defense Position. Come back, Dramaturge of Despia!"

Dramaturge of Despia (ATK 3000/DEF 1500/Fairy/Dark/LV 8)

"I activate Quaeritis' effect again!"

Dramaturge of Despia (ATK 3000 - 0)

Hot Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 0)

"Now it's the end! Battle! The First Darklord, attack his dragon!" McKenzie ordered with a malicious smirk. "This is the end, Jack Atlas!"

"Once again, you're gravely mistaken. I activate Damage eater's effect on my hand! By discard this card, all damage I took on this battle is turned to Life Points instead!"

Jack was surrounded by golden aura.

Jack LP: 6400 x1
McKenzie LP: 1800 x1

"You bastard..." McKenzie growled. "Then Quaeritis, smash him!"

Quaeritis swung its spear at Hot Red Daemon and as it clashed, the shockwave make Jack wobbled a bit.

Jack LP: 3900 x1
McKenzie LP: 1800 x1

"You may be survive this turn. But on my next turn, you'll be destroyed like all the other fools who stood before us eventually did. I set a card and end my turn."

Jack LP: 3900 x1
McKenzie LP: 1800 x0

Dramaturge of Despia (ATK 0 - 3000)

Hot Red Daemon Dragon (ATK 0 - 3000)

"You appear to have memory issues on top of your warped psyche. During my previous turn, I urged you to do your best, because I would end you during my next turn. I am a King, I am a man of my word."

"Please." McKenzie scoffed at Jack's words. "How do you intend to defeat my The First Darklord with only that pitiful dragon of yours out?"

"See for yourself." Jack stated. "My turn! Draw! Wandering King Wildwind's second effect! By banish this card, I can add 1 Fiend Tuner with 1500 or less ATK from my Deck to your hand. I add Crimson Resonator."

Jack add that card to his hand.

"I Summon Crimson Resonator!"

Crimson Resonator (ATK 800/DEF 300/Fiend/Dark/Tuner/LV 2)

"If I Control a Dark Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, I can Special Summon up to 2 "Resonator" Monsters from my Hand or Deck. Come, Barrier Resonator and Mirror Resonator!"

Barrier Resonator (ATK 300/DEF 800/Fiend/Light/Tuner/LV 1)

Mirror Resonator (ATK 0/DEF 0/Fiend/Light/Tuner/LV 1)

"I Tune my Level 1 Barrier Resonator with Level 8 Hot Red Daemon Dragon! Demon King unleashed from the darkness of the abyss! Let your rage explode! Synchro Summon! Descend, Level 9! Hot Red Daemon Dragon Abyss!"

Hot Red Daemon Dragon Abyss (ATK 3200/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/LV 9)

"I act-" McKenzie began to said before Jack interupped him.

"I won't let you! Hot Red Daemon Dragon Abyss' effect activate! I can target and negate a Face-Up card you Control until the end of this turn! I choose Dramaturge! Crimson Fire Block!"

Hot Red Daemon Dragon Abyss unleashed a fire that binds Dramaturge.

"Now I tune my Level 1 Mirror Resonator with Level 9 Hot Red Daemon Dragon Abyss! Let the peaks roar! Split the mountains and come forth, along with the flames of the earth! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Level 10! Hot Red Daemon Dragon Bane!"

Hot Red Daemon Dragon Bane (ATK 3500/DEF 3000/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/LV 10)

"I activate Hot Red Daemon Dragon Bane's effect! By tribute 1 Monster, like Crimson Resonator, I can Special Summon "Red Daemon Dragon" Monster from my Graveyard! Come back, Hot Red Daemon Dragon Abyss!"

Hot Red Daemon Dragon Abyss (ATK 3200/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Synchro/LV 9)

"Last, I activate Spell, Red Boost! All Dragon-Type Synchro Monsters' ATK becomes double until the end of this turn!"

Hot Red Daemon Dragon Bane (ATK 3500 - 7000)

Hot Red Daemon Dragon Abyss (ATK 3200 - 6400)

"No...no! It can't be! I...will lose to this bastard?! I won't accept this you pitiful trash!"

"End of the line, fucker!" Jack declared. "Battle! Hot Red Daemon Dragon Bane, attack Quaeritis! Absolute Hell Nova!"

A torrent of flames erupted from Hot Red Daemon Dragon Bane's maw, obliterating Despian Quaeritis and sending McKenzie flying from his D-Wheel as he screamed in agony while tumbling on the ground.

Jack LP: 3900 x1
McKenzie LP: 0 x0

Jack Win

"I guess this settles the match." Jack said as he brought his D-Wheel to a stop next to the barely conscious McKenzie. "I believe you have something that doesn't belong to you."

Jack grabbed McKenzie by his shirt and roughly propped him upwards, reaching into his pocket and taking the card in which Crow had been sealed. He then slammed his forehead into McKenzie hard, causing him to crumble on the ground unconscious with blood running from his broken nose.

"If you're smart, you'll stay down this time." Jack said as he ripped McKenzie's Duel Disk off Crow's D-Wheel and tossed it aside before removing a large cylinder from its underside. "We can't take it with us, so I'll settle with removing the Momentum reactor so that no-one else can use it."

"It looks like you're done here, Jack." Sawatari said as he and some Academia students approached him. Upon taking a look at the Academia students accompanying them, Jack could see that less than half of them remained.

"Unfortunately, we lost Gongenzaka thanks to that bastard Ryo." Sawatari spoke with a sorrowful expression on his face. "But the fact that you defeated their leader certainly had a major impact on them since the few troops that remained lost their morale and retreated."

"Wait. To begin with, what was your plan when you stormed this fortress?" Jack asked. "Or did you actually charge in without thinking ahead?"

"Well, the plan involved most of us Lancers acting as a distraction until Sora guides Yuzu, Reiji and Reira to the Professor." Sawatari said. "As long as we take down the head and spoil his plan, it's our victory."

"In that case, we should do just that." Jack said. "Let's split up and force them to divide their forces even more in order to chase after each of us. Unless anyone here is feeling insecure about going on alone?"

"We aren't children that need to be coddled." Sawatari said with an indignant expression on his face. "We can handle ourselves just fine."

"Good. And what about you all?" Jack asked the Academia students.

The Academia students looked at each other with uneasy expressions on their faces.

"Truth be told...we don't feel ready to turn against people who are our friends and comrades." One of the students responded. "Don't take this the wrong way, but we only fought in order to defend ourselves and because we found Sakaki Yuya's Duel moving. Whether turning against the Professor is right...that's something none of us know for sure yet..."

"Heading into battle with a half-hearted resolve will only lead to tragedy." Jack said. "As such, I also think it's best for you to stay here until all this is over. Also, I believe you should hold on to this, Sawatari."

Jack took out Crow's card and threw it at him.

"That is...the card in which Crow is sealed?" Sawatari said with a confused expression on his face. "Why are you giving it to me?"

"You are his comrades, so I think it's more appropriate for you to hold on to it." Jack said as he mounted his D-Wheel. "Now, let's go. And let's hope that Academia will have fallen when we next meet."

Upon saying that, Jack turned on his D-Wheel and disappeared into one of the passageways. Sawatari took off  as well, disappearing into different passageways.

With Mizael

"Wait for a little longer, Serena..." I muttered while running to the Bug Lovers lab. "I will save you from this madness!"

I'll make sure to save you, Serena. I already lose my mentor & bestfriends, I don't want to lose someone important to me again.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 488 19
Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are too scared to find out. Death is an unner...
46.5K 388 15
You are a duelist that suddenly appear in Standard Dimension from unknown location and you currently don't remember your past but you know that you a...
15.6K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
36.1K 508 14
Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does weird things that will either surprise e...