My Crazy Fantasy

Par DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time Plus

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Spiderman-Finale

43 2 0
Par DioMcBrando

The Game loads as the title screen appears.

You are falling headfirst as you reach down toward a shadowy hand that's reaching up for you. Aqua's wayfinder falls beside you as you hold your keyblade in your right hand.

The cursor selects continue. But then it scrolls down to the exclamation point beside DLC.

It selects it as a menu pops up with a message.

Following Downloadable content purchased!

Valek
Aincrad
Beecher's Hope
Racoon City

As the cursor selects ok, the menu disappears as the cursor scrolls back up as it selects the secrets Menu.

Secrets now unlocked! Find platinum chips and trade them in at Rick's Picks to get special awards and in game bonuses!

The cursor backs out as it scrolls back up to Continue.

As it's selected the save files appear as it clicks on the auto save. There is a picture beside the file that shows what was happening. And it was everyone huddled up to talk. As it selects this file, the screen fades as the game begins to load.

The loading screen was black, but it had a large circular Portrait in the center, and your wayfinder was near the bottom as it hung in the edge. Then some information appeared as you waited.

Y/n Wesker. He was the last man standing after the fight with xehanort and has since spent over 10 years fighting. Now...what adventure could he be on this time...

As you finish reading the information, the game finished loading as the screen lights up.

///

You stand with Riku and Roxas.

The 3 of you are facing the Empire State Building as you summon your keyblade. The golden keyhole appears as it flashes. You then jump back as you spin your keyblade around and point it forward.

However, As riku and Roxas wait. Suddenly Peter swings by as he grabs Roxas. He Carrie's him off as he shouts "it's not over yet!" He calls a story and riku turn to look. The Gummi ship is flying toward you as Donald and goody pilot it. As they fly by, Riku gets warped into his seat as he gasps. He looks out the cockpit as you are left alone.

As you turn to see, a massive ocean of dark ink like liquid begins to sweep through the street. Heading straight for you.

The Keyhole vanished as you growled.

"Been a while!" You then hhopd your keyblade up as you charge an attack. It begins to glow with a holy light. And as the ocean rapidly grows closer, you smirk "Let's settle our score!"

You thrust your keyblade upward as a beam of golden light shoots into the sky. And suddenly time itself freezes. Not a small section, not even a small area of time, time of the universe freezes as you cast Ultima. The strongest grand magic you have.

A bright light fills the sky as time ceases to move, and the ocean is now stuck in place. Then you summon Aqua's keyblade as the spirit of Kirito appears behind you as he's dressed in his coat.

"Sword skill! Dual Orbital!" You shout as you scream and lunge forward. You hood your keyblade out to your right and Aqua's straight in front of you as you fly forward and spin like a bullet as you fire beams of energy from Aqua's keyblade. Almost like a rapid fire gun.

After a moment, you quickly cut through the ocean in one clean strike.

The sound of steel scraping across a whetstone is heard as a bright light follows you as you perform a mixture of Vorpal strike and Zanetsuken.

You yell as you clad the ocean and land in a crouched position. Both keyblades vanish as time resumes as a massive explosion sounds as darkness sprays everywhere before it begins to evaporate.

You stand and turn as a glyph appears beneath your feet as you begin to rise into the air. At the same time, across from you is a figure dressed in black.

The figure has his own Glyph as the two of them expand and then stack onto eachother. His is purple and yours is golden.

He claps his hand as he speaks "Well done. You remembered" you chuckle as you summon your keyblade once again and point it at him. "I would never forget a promise" The figure laughed again as he pulled his hood down. Revealing Zip.

You spoke "So. Is it time we finish this? Or is this another boxing match"

Zip giggles a bit like a girl as he speaks and shakes his head "Franheit isn't ready yet. So I decided to give you a little smack around see how good you've gotten"

You smirk as you hold up your left hand. Your gauntlet vanishes as a red glove appears on your hand.

Then zip giggles again as he holds out his hands "OBSERVE!" he shouts as a massive orb of darkness surrounds the two of you like a bubble. "I have gotten much stronger since our last match!"

You nod "I can see that!" You then let go of your keyblade as it vanished again "Allow me to show you what I've picked up!"

As you say this you grab the pin attached to the glove and pull it out. Then your glove sparkles as something happens.

Your body begins to glow as you take a breath. Then a transformation begins. Your clothes glimmer and shine as they morph and change.

Your jacket and shirt changing into a dark navy male sailor uniform, and your pants change into a pair of navy shorts. You had a pair of suspenders under your shorts and shirt and a red scarf appeared with what looked like an eye on the left side.

"Life fiber synchronize!" You shout as the light fades and you now stand with your clothes changed. You then get in a stance as you ball up your fist "KAMUI SENKETSU!"

"Been a whole y/n!" A voice says as you nod "agreed." Zip then laughs hysterically "you have a Kamui? How stupid are you?" You chuckle with him "Very. After my friend Ryuko defeated her mother, long story. She didn't need him anymore. So senketsu and and her both volunteered to send him with me. Should I need him. And now, we'll I figured I'd introduce you two"

Zip then immediately cuts from laughing as he shakes his head "Oh you stupid stupid boy. When will you grow up. You don't win with friendship. You win with power"

As he says this, a katana forms in his left hand. To which you summon your keyblade and hold it over your shoulder "so. This is what they call a friendly reunion huh?" Zip tilts his head downward as he uses his thumb to flick the blade out a little as he replies "You got that right"

BOSS BATTLE!!!!!

ZIP!!! COMMENCE!!!!!

The fight begins as you instantly trigger a style change as your keyblade vanished. Instead a red scissor blade forms in your hand as your command board switches to show a stain glass portrait of Ryuko.

Then you run forward and attack Zip as you swing twice. He blocks both attacks before he parried you

"Woa!" You gasp as he Zip gets low "Loser" he says as he dashes past you. He spins and faces you as he on one knee before he stands and sheathes his Katana. As he does this, multiple slashes whizz by you.

But a reaction triggers as you quickly spin to face him while also deflecting all the attacks.

"Hmpf" he mumbles as he points at you as a crow made from darkness flies at you. But you parry it as you reach back and sheath The scissor blade on your back with magic as you get low and yell.

"HHHHHOOOOOOOOO" energy charges around you before you stand and swing your arms as you power up. Then you quickly grab the scissor blade and point it forward as you dash "EEYA!" You shout as you attempt to stab Zip.

But he sidesteps to the left before he attacks with 2 strikes. Two quick slashes with his katana before he kicks you away.

You fall and roll backwards before you recover matrix style and jump back to your feet.

You trigger the first command in your deck as you shout "SCISSOR BLADE! DECAPITATION MODE!"

As you shout, the grip folds out to be longer as the blade does the same.

Then you hold it with two hands as you yell and drag it on the ground beside you as you run at Zip.

He tries to block but he's staggered as you be rake his poise. You swing the blade up as he knocked into the air before you spin and slam the blade down. Slicing straight through him as he yells and lands on the ground.

He lays there for a moment before he teleported away from you as he walked out of a dark corridors

The scissor blade returns to normal

As you trigger another special attack. While your already using Ryuko's attack style, you activate a D-Link with Dante as a phantom trench coat forms around you and senketsu.

So you have Ryuko's command deck and Dante's specials. Which you trigger the first.

You chuckle as you spin. Ghost versions of Ebony and Ivory form in your hands as you point them at Zip "Keepin it Stylish!"

As you say this you fire rapidly. First holding both in front of you. Then you turn as you hold your left gun behind your back, then you turn and lift your left leg as you fire your right gun under it. And then you finally spun around and cross your hands over each either as you fire them both at the same time.

2 bullets, one light and one dark swirl around eachother as they connect with zip.

Then Ebony and Ivory disappear as you draw The scissor blade again.

Zip grunts as he teleports behind you. He dashes out of a portal as he swings at you. But your too slow.

He runs his katana straight through your chest as he chuckles "All that training. For this" then he rips the blade out as you fall to a knee.

He teleports in front of you as you shake your head and stand back up. You then run at him and swing your scissor blade 4 times. He blocks the first 2 and doges the next, before he parried the last.

You are knocked off balance as he chuckles. He then teleports backwards as he gets low "Don't move" he chuckles.

He quickly draws and sheathes his sword in the blink of an eye as hundreds of rapid slashes hit you.

You yell as you fly back and slide on the ground. But your swing your legs and recover.

Then you use a potion as you recover some health. "Okay!" You mumble as you toss the potion up as roses bloom around you.

Then you trigger another one of Ryuko's moves as you begin to spin the scissor blade around your arm from the hilt, it spins like a propeller blade as you growl "Take this asswipe!" As you shout you spin and swing your arm as you jump into the air. You then you throw the scissor blade down at him as he gets hit by it. Then you fly down at him and land as you grab the hilt and spin as you rip it out from his chest.

He groans as he teleports away.

You get back into your stance as you hold the scissor blade over your shoulder and point at him "Senketsu!" You say. "Roger!" He replies. Then, you activate Ryuko's special move as you jump as your legs suddenly turn into what looked like jet engines. Then you summons your keyblade in your left hand as you yell and dash toward zip at great speed.

He's too slow as he was unable to dodge and he is hit. Then a short cinematic plays as you cross your blades and snatch him as you fly into the air.

Then you flip upside down and spin like a screw as you plummet down to the ground. He yells as he takes damage with successive hits.

You slam him on the ground before close your blades together like scissors and deal a heavy finishing move on him.

Then your legs return to normal as you put your keyblade away.

Zip teleports away as he takes a few steps out of the portal, then he pulls his hood over his head "Enough" he says. As he does, he snaps his fingers as the sky turns pitch black. He vanished.

Then suddenly, 50 copies surround you from every direction as you look around. You try to retaliate but all 50 copies converge on you as they all use their Judgement cut skill.

All 50 form circles around you as they all slash rapidly. You take hundreds of slashes in such great speed your health just drained.

Then once they were done, they all surround you like some dog pile.

Suddenly, after a few seconds of the clones wailing on you, you suddenly explode as you yell and they all fly back and disappear.

You then point at Zip as you speak "This is what you do! You just gank squad your enemies?! Where's the honor in that?!"

Zip shakes his head as he sighs "Insolence" then he dashed at you to stab you again. And he succeeds. He shoves his katana into your chest. But you growl "no, You" then you grab the hilt as you push it in as it exits through your back, to which you reach back and grab it as you thrust it forward and stab him in the chest.

Both of you fall to your knees as you pant.

But he teleports as he walks out of the portal as he sheathes his katana. Then you backflip and land a few feet away as you cancel the D-Link as Dante's coat vanished.

"I freed Tap! He's waiting at home!" Zip laughs "I don't care!" Then he rapidly slashes his blade as 3 slashes fly at you.

You sidestep all 3 as you growl and hold up the scissor blade "Legs finish this Senketsu!" You shout. "Going all out!" He replies

Then you and senketsu shout together "100% of 100%!"

You then sheath the scissor blade as Senketsu begins to glow "LIFE FIBER OVERIDE! KAMUI SENKETSU!"

As senketsu turns from navy to pure white, you then get low as you Tripple your power and trigger the second 100%.

You yell as you stare at Zip. Your hair flashes as it gets longer and kinda girlish as it turns golden yellow "SAIYAN SKILL! SON GOKU!!!"

Zip's eyes glow red from under his hood as the void turns from pitch black to blood red. And a massive Eyeball appears in the sky.

"Sunset Beach-line!" He yells "SAURON GAZE!"

The massive eye flicks to stare at the two of you.

Zip then chuckles as you get blinded. A thick fog covered the area as he walks backward and chuckles. His voice echoing through the fog.

"The Plainsgorger will enjoy absorbing your power" he says. You then look around as you stay focused. And it pays off, after a moment, the fog clears as Zip dashes at you, everything goes slow motion as you turn and look at him. You then vanish with a high speed dodge as you appear behind him "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" You scream as you charge a kameha.

And after a second you fire it as Zip barely manages to evade it. As he does his teleports into the air and falls as he slashes you.

You recover as you fly back and land on the ground as Senketsu speaks "Almost ready! Keep fighting! Your blood is boiling hot! Just a little more!"

You then flash forward as you reach Zip with light speed before you hood out your hand and fire a blast.

He is knocked away before you dash back. He lands and recovers as he pulls his hood off and yells.

His left eye flashes as Sauron's eye replaces it. As he does this, black fire spews out from his eye as he leans forward.

You take the damage as you grunt as the black fire burns with the chilling freeze of hellheim.

Once he is done with his attack, senketsu speaks "Y/N! NOW!" You nod as fly into the air and hold your hands up "100% POWER!" Senketsu uses his energy as the golden glow and white color leaves his form as he returns to navy, but the hood and white mix as they swirl around the giant spirit bomb you were forming.

And as Zip looks up at you, you shout "It's all over!" You send the orb down as it slams into the ground before you go super mode as your hair turns blue and you scream "RREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

And instantly, a nuclear like explosion goes off. But the glyph kept any of the damage from reaching the city.

Then you fell to the ground dressed in your regular clothes as your hair is back to normal.

Zip was badly wounded as he fell to a knee. His clothes burning badly. Torn and tattered.

The sky returns to normal as Sauron vanished from the sky. Then darkness surrounds Zio as his clothes are repaired and fixed. His wounds are healed, but just enough to be able to stand.

Then you catch your breath as you were weak too. Zip began to laugh. "When your friend said you were the most dangerous of them... he was not joking" you laugh with him "I've spent over 10 years alone. All I could do was fight and train. I've been to so many places, if I wrote a book on them all, it's be bigger than a Qliphoth."

Zip then chuckled as he stood up. Then he pulled his hood down as his eye switched greenish gold as they turned reptilian

"Still have some fight in you?" he asks. You stand up "Yea." he then smirks as he blinks as his eyes flash are gain "Plainsgorger sling!" he then gets covered in a golden aura as the spirit of a golden serpent like dragon forms behind him.

You take a breath before you trigger a D-Link.

"KIRITO!" You shout as your clothes turn black. And you summon Aquas keyblade as the spirit of kirito forms and is absorbed into your body.

"Let's go faster!" you shout as a phantom version of the black coat he wore appears on your body.

Then Zip yelled as he flew up and dived at you.

You yelled as Aqua's keyblade glowed blueish green and your keyblade glowed purple

"haaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" you screamed as you and Zip clash together. The two of you exchanging blows as he forms a shield and blocks your attacks.

"FASTER! GOTTA GO FASTER!" you shout as you begin to attack twice as fast a you unleash a powerful combo on him. He grunts as his guard is broken as he stumbles back.

You then shout "HORIZONTAL!" you slash sideways with both blades "VIRTICAL!" You slash upwards. Then you jump back as you get ready for a vorpal strike. "Faster!" you shout as you shoot forward.

Zip sidesteps as he hits you. But you turn in tome to block his attack. "EVEN FASTER!!!" your eyes begin to glow gold as Kiritos spirit shines through you. As well as a second kirito phantom that looks feminine.

"SWORD SKILL!" you scream as you get I to a stance "DUAL ORBITAL! RIZEN SENKEI! SHUNPO!"

You switch aquas keyblade into a magic handgun like weapon as you shoot forward like a spear.

You fire the gun a you spin and hold your keyblade out, Shooting Zip many times before you slash at him a you pass by.

You tell as you land in a crouched position behind him as you close your eyes. Then multiple thunder strikes fall and hit him as you combined Kirito and Yoruchi's skills together.

As the lightning stops. The D-link ends as Kirito fades away.

Then zip mumbles "Im...possible..." he falls to his knees before he falls onto his stomach. Then a dark corridor opens beneath him as he sinks into the ground and vanishes.

You then let go of both weapons as they vanish as well.

You stand up as you turn around. You watch as the dark corridor leaves with Zip. You then do a little hand gesture as you say a prayer for him.

"You are not yet free. The darkness took you but ill keep my promise. I'll save you and send you back with Tap"

Then the Glyph beneath you vanishes as you begin to float downward.

You land on the ground as the world return turned to normal. After your fight with Zip, you now understand that the darkness has indeed gotten stronger. But so have you.

Shen you land, Mary Jane Peter, Roxas, and the others run up to you "Oh my God! Y/n! That was so cool!" mary Jane says. "How did you do that?" Roxas asks. Then Riku smirked "As I said before. Y/n is the most powerful keyblade wielder ever. Aside from master Xehanort, he's unstoppable."

You then shake your head "No. I just have the strength of my friends" Riku chuckled as you look at everyone "now. Let's seal this Lock and get home" you say as everyone nods.

So you approach the keyhole as it appeared once again.

Then you jump back as you flip the key made around and point it forward as a beam of light shoots Into the hole. Then you smirk as you rbrist your keyblade forward and turn it as the door locks before you spin it around and recall it as it vanished.

Then the keyhole flashes as it disappeared. Your job here was done.

World complete!
Enemies defeated:1,235
Bosses defeated:3
Total experience earned:15,000
Maximum HP increased!
Maximum magic increased!
Maximum focus increased!
Armor slot unlocked!
Accessory slot unlocked!
New skill unlocked:Faster
Y/n is now level 12!

You smirk as you hold your keyblade over your shoulder and point at the screen "gotta keep riding this wave!"

Cinematic

You stand with everyone as a group. You have one hand on your hip as everyone celebrates

"Alright! We did it!" Donald says. You laugh as you high five Goofy. Then Roxas laughs.

"So. I'll say this has been a job well done" Peter walks up to you "So what happens now!" you turn to him "well, now that your world is safe, the heartless will never be able to come back. So since everything been put back together, I guess just keep living"

Mary Jane looked at you "will we see you again?" you nod to her "yea, of course. Once we settle all this weird stuff ill make rounds. I'll be back eventually."

She smiles. Then you rub her head "Goodluck with that keyblade. However you got it" she nods "will you come back and teach me?" you nod to her.

Then you look at Peter "take care of yourself buddy" he laughs "yea well, gonna be easier sitgiut any heartless around"

The two of you shake hands before you turn around. You then we'll back to the others "we good to go?"

Riku nods "lets get going"

///

You fly through the cosmos with your glider and armor as the gummy ship flies beside you.

As you fly, Riku talks over the speaker "Once we get back, it's going to he a party. You have no idea how bad everyone wanted to see you after you left"

You reply "I'm sure it will be." you fly down a little to avoid a rock. "Hey when we get back. I could use an ice cream" then roxas speaker "We have plenty, haha. We've been saving them!"

However as you all laugh together, a giant nobody creature flies past you. The gummi ship is pushed aside a you react "TCH!" you flip around a you evade it.

Then you gasp "Hey!" the Gummi Ship stabilized as it fly beside you again. "Y/n! You alright?!" Goofy calls.

You nod "yea! I'm ok! But that's the same Nobidh that separate dme and even! But where's the second one?!"

Riku speeds up as you fly forward again "You guys go on ahead! I'm gonna finish it off and catch up!"

"Are you sure?!" Donald says. To which you engage your thrusters to full speed as your jetpack gets an incredible amount of speed as you zoom toward the nobody "Just get to safely! I'll follow your trail afterwards!"

As you said his, the gummy ship flashes in a bright light as it traveled through a gateway.

You then summoned Aqua's keyblade as you grunted "Alright you! I've got a bone to pick!"

The giant nobody resembled a massive blue whale, but more serpent-like.

The nobody didn't react to you a you charges toward it "LETS GO!"

MARVEL's Spider-Man Complete!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 55 12
CLOSED (Disclaimer inside) Six teenagers, seven avatars, one life-changing adventure.
149 1 5
Based on a true love story of two teenagers.
17.3K 367 35
It's all in the name...