ใ€Œ๐‡๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ.ใ€๐“„น แดบ...

By apcllpsiee

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ฎ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’‹๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’™ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ เฟ... More

โ™ก โ—ŸBLOOD
โ”โ”โ”โ” YOU
โ”โ”โ”โ” LOVE INTERESTS
๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐š
13
14
15
16

12

529 18 6
By apcllpsiee

" WE   DID   IT! "

" NO,   YOU   DID   IT. "

"NO." You whispered, The Devourer spots you. You all stood still. "Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still..." Jay whispered, "Run!" You all made a run for it. Jay trips but he gets back up and runs. "Wait! Wait for me!" We all make it to the mech. "Fire up the engines. I said fire up the engines!" Kai yelled, "There's no wind. And we only have reserved fuel." Lloyd told him, "Use it." Nya says, Lloyd nods. The ninja makes it to the Destiny's Bounty.

"Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear," Jay says as The Great Devourer was getting closer. "Working on it. Blasters on full." Nya said as we took off. "Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake." Kai cheered but the snakes were getting even closer. "Uh, I think it heard you." You muttered. "Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us." "We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon."

"Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent." Zane tells Nya, "Never tell me the odds!" The snake goes to attack. "It's coming in for another attack. Port side." Cole tells us, "We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon." Lloyd frowned. "Throw everything overboard," Nya ordered, we all looked at her surprised.

"What?"

"We need to lose some weight." "Port side!" The ninja begins throwing out many things including a fridge only for the Devourer to eat it all and grow exponentially. The Great Devourer eats the things. "Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Your eyes widened. "The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard." You told the others. Nya sighed, "Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyons. Hold on!"

"Ah, we lost him." The Devourer bites off an engine. "Abandon ship!" "Goodbye, old friend." They leave, and the Devourer swallows the Bounty. "Unh, it's gone." Cole frowned. "Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty." Kai sighs. "There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger." Zane told us. "Bigger? Bigger!? That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect." Jay complained making Cole furrow his bushy eyebrows.

"And what? Just give up?" He asked the other but Jay just glares at him. "You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!" You frowned and interrupted them. "Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?" You asked looking at the. "But he's not here anymore." Everyone begins to mourn losing their master.

"But his teachings live on. Sensei once told me it's not the size of a ninja in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the ninja. All this training, all of these battles we've had with skeletons and Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now. A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always picks himself up when he is down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now." Y/N said with confidence. but how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?

"Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, haha, how about one of our awesome Dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about our Golden Weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Heh, oh, we are so hooped." Cole sighs, "Ah, Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big." "Or an idea that's even bigger! Ha! Jay, you're a genius! You thinking what I'm thinking?" Kai grinned and Jay just stares at him. "Probably not, but go ahead."

"There's no time. I'll fill you guys in on the way." Kai said running off. "Wha—Where are we going?" You asked the hot head. He looked back, "We're going to destroy that snake once and for all."

--

The ninja made it to Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk.

"Good idea, Kai. If the Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full-on buffet." Cole grinned. Jay sighs. "Looks like my parents are gone." "Good, better for us." Kai lays out a blueprint. We all look at it, Jay is wowed. "It's so awesome.

Zane, you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?" Kai asked looking at the nendroid. "It might've been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready for playback." He plays the flute recording.

"Good. And there should be enough spare parts around here to build this whopper. But we're gonna need to create our biggest Tornado of Creation yet. This is gonna be dangerous and we can't have anyone around." The Postman enters the Junkyard Whistling a tune. "Ugh. What's he doing here?" Cole and Kai run up to him. "Aah! You ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks. You're too quiet."

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you need to get out of here, now." Kai told him.

"Uh, well, now, I too have a job to do, and that's delivering the mail, which I plan to do." He pulls out the Walkers' mail which Jay takes. "Look, dude, my parents aren't even here. You really should be on your way." "Them, too? Uh, let me guess, are they at the "Take Back Ninjago" rally too?" The postman asked, "Uh, "Take Back Ninjago" rally?" Jay tilted his head in confusion.

"What, you guys haven't heard? Everyone's getting together for a rally in the city. You know, to raise awareness about all the Serpentine problems that have been surfacing lately." The Postman explains to us. "Whoa, would you look at that. You guys are inspirational." Lloyd wowed, looking at us. "Wait a minute, you know what? You guys are right. Wherever you guys are, trouble is always around the corner." As he speaks, the ninja notices the Devourer approaching and get into battle stances.

"I think I'll be leaving now 'cause whatever you guys are up to, I want no part of it." He looks behind him to see the Devourer. "Aah! S-s-snake!" He jumps in a trash can. "Hey! It's now or never, guys! Ninja, go! Fire!"

"Earth!"

"Lightning!"

"Blood."

"Ice!" They use the Tornado of Creation and take the junk around them to make the Ultra Sonic Raider. "Zane, now!" He plays the recording, but the Devourer dodges it. "Zane, what was that? This isn't target practice. You're supposed to hit him, not give him a haircut." Jay groaned, "May I remind you we just magically whipped up this heap of junk?" Zane raised a brow, making a face at Jay.

"Well, I hope one of us created a reverse feature because...reverse!" "How's this for reverse?" Jay asked. "I need your help holding him in place." Zane told Jay, "How's this?" He uses a grappling hook. "Got him!" "Before it gets away! Now, Zane. now! Take the shot." Kai yelled. "Charm your way out of this," Zane muttered as he shot the snake.

"It's working!" You looked at its head, "It's got a weak spot." You point to a small, glowing green spot at the base of its head. "What?" Cole asked. "On its forehead. It's got a—" The Devourer strikes Zane's cockpit from behind with its tail.

"Zane!" We all yelled and The Devourer leaves. "Is everybody okay?" We all gathered up. "Where's Zane?" Lloyd asked looking around. "Right here." He emerges from the damaged cockpit now missing the left side of his face, revealing the robotics underneath. "That was close." "Too close." You muttered walking up to Zane. You cup the left side of his face and examine it. You could feel Zane heat up from your touch.

"Perfect. Now that was a total failure." Jay whined, you stop examining Zane's face and turn towards Jay. "Not total. Did you guys notice on his forehead? It has a weak spot." You tell them.

"Oh, great, let me make a note of that. Giant snake has wee, itty-bitty weak spot that'll be totally impossible to get at because the thing is too ridiculously huge to do anything to stop it!" Jay raises his voice. You looked at him with a bored expression on your face. "Are you done?" You asked. Jay blushed and cleared his throat, "Ah, yes." "Because things just got worse. Look." The snake was heading towards Ninjago City. We all gasped. "It stated.

--

The citizens continue attending the rally.

"Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say..." The crowd says,

In Ninjago Metro.

"Huh. That's strange. The system is saying there's a train entering the city on Track 9." A man said.

"Uh, we don't have any trains entering on Track 9." One of the men says, "Well, there's something big coming our way." The citizens scream as the Devourer emerges. Ed tries to start the jalopy, but it's broken. "Oh, boy. Oh, gosh. Oh, golly. Oh, gosh." "Mom? Dad? Leave my parents alone! Lightning!" "Fire!" They try to his The Devorour with their elemental powers. "Are you getting this?" The reporter asked the Cameraman. "Roll camera."

"Mind if I borrow this?" Cole throws their van at the Devourer. "Go, ninja, go!" The reporter yelled, happily. "Ice!" zane tries to freeze The Great Devourer but that only makes it angry. "Uh, I think we only made it mad." Zane frowns.

Garmadon enters Mystake's Tea Shop.

"Traveler's Tea." He says, "Only a fool requests Traveler's Tea." She turns around and sees who she's talking to. "But you are not a fool. Uh, let me go get some in the back." She chuckles nervously before heading in the back of her shop.

"And I am here live, caught in the middle of an epic ninja versus snake battle. People, I have never seen bravery like this before. But I fear the ninja are no match for a beast this size. People are recommended to flee or run away, waving their arms wildly while screaming like little children." The reporter says on the TV. The ninja are scattered on the ground as the Devourer lunges at them; the Samurai Mech stops it by holding its mouth open with a lightpost.

"Samurai to the rescue. Again." Jay smiles, "Its breath smells worse than Cole's chili." Lloyd gagged, "Hey!" Cole looked at the boy, offended. "Get out of there, sis!" Kai told Nya. "I can't! I'm stuck!" The Ultra Dragon attacks the beast and rescues Nya and Lloyd. "Rocky! Our Dragons are back." "It appears Dragons go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have found their True Potential." Zane smiled. "Ha! They couldn't have come at a better time. Go get them, Rocky! Go!" Shard's head blasts the Devourer with Ice breath.

"Ice!" Flame's head uses fire breath on it.

"Fire!" Wisp's head shocks it.

"Blood." [Dragon Name] scratches at it.

"Lightning!" Rocky's head then slams it head on.

"Earth! Can Dragons get any cooler? Seriously." Cole smiles happily making you chuckle. "Yes! It's running away." The Devourer strikes the Dragon with its tail. "No!" We all yelled as The Ultra Dragon hits the ground. "What now?" Nya ask. Lloyd turns around to find Garmadon. "You came back!" Lloyd said suprised as he went up and hugged him. Garmadon hugged him back. "Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all four weapons at once. It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer." Garmadon tells us, "Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons." Jay tells us. "I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way." "Give me the weapons." "Kai?" Zane looks at Kai.

"Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch—" "Quit your yammering and just do it." He throws him the Sword of Fire. "When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead." By now, everyone but Jay has given the Dark Lord their weapons. "Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back." Jay said giving him the Nunchucks of Lightning. Garmadon chuckles, "I'll do my part. You just make sure he stays in one spot. (He laughs and runs away.

"Stays in one spot? Stays in one spot!? How are we supposed to do that?" Jay frankinkly asked us. "Don't forget: we're ninja. Come on, you overgrown worm. Take the bait. Come and get me. Whoa!" He runs throughout the city until he reaches Cole. "Nice run. Now I'll take it from here. Whoo-hoo!" He leaps over buildings into a Construction site. The Devourer reaches it only to find Jay waiting for it. "Looking for me?" It lunges at him only for the Lightning ninja to jump down an elevator shaft: he uses his True Potential to fly up with the beast following him until he reaches the top floor.

"What took you so long?" Zane joked as he leaned against you. "Save the humor, Zane. Now's not the time." "Instead of a fire escape, how about an ice escape!" Zane makes and ice slide, he grabs onto Y/N's hand. They jump across to the ice slide. Jay laughs, "Haha, nice one, Zane." They fly off the end as the Devourer opens wide. "No, no!" "Now!" The Ultra Dragon catches the three just in time. "You think it's working?" Jay asked the Fire Ninja. "We're about to find out." They managed to make the Devourer bite its own tail. They cheer.

"We did it! Now, where's Garmadon? He's not gonna hold on for much longer." "Look!" The sky becomes engulfed by dark clouds where Garmadon is on the roof of a skyscraper. "Dad!" "You are the reason evil runs through my blood. You bit me once. Now feel what it's like to be bitten back." He unleashes a purple energy as he jumps. "Go get him, Dad." Lloyd softly said. "Vengeance will be mine!" He destroys the Devourer and its venom spreads throughout the city. Everyone cheers.

"He did it." You said, Cole puts a hand on your shoulder. "No, we did it!" Cole grinned. The ninja walks up to Ed and Edna. Edna runs up to you and squeezes your cheeks making you yelp, "Ooh, our little ninja." She giggles, "Hey, there you are, you big lug." Cole pets the Ultra Dragon. "It's good to have you back." "I don't see my dad." Lloyd spoke with a frown as he looked around. "He should be around here somewhere." Kai tells him.

"Your analysis is incorrect. He is not here." "Then our Golden Weapons are gone too. Well, isn't that convenient?" Nya looks at the ground, "Look, his footsteps." She points out. "I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon." "I know, but that's what I'm afraid of." You frowned.

"Ah, Sensei Wu!" Cole called out seeing him. Nya gasps, "Wow!" "Ha! Would you look at that! He survived!" "I can't tell you how glad I am to see you!" He passes his pupils to pick up his teapot. "The Devourer left a bad taste in my mouth." He drinks some tea. "Ah. Much better. And still hot." You let out a chuckle. "It's good to have you back, uncle. But my father left and he took the Golden Weapons." Lloyd frowned. "Ah, very true. The ability of the weapon is truly great, but the ability to better oneself makes you limitless."

"I couldn't have said it any better myself." Jay chuckled. "Besides, we have what is most important: you." Wu soflty smiled at us. "The pupils have become the masters." "Am I really gonna have to fight my father one day?" Lloyd asked looking up at me. "One day. But today we can feel good that Ninjago is saved, for tomorrow you will train for the day. Good will finally face evil and a final outcome will be decided for all of time." Wu tells the boy making him smile.

"Uh, but don't worry. We're gonna teach you everything we know." "And make sure you're prepared for that fight." Jay grinned. "Because as we all know, good will always stand up to evil." "And ninja will always stand up for what is right." Zane smiles making you nod.

"Go, ninja. Go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 5.4K 91
Basically imagines of your favourite ninja Started: in Mid July of 2018 Ended: feb 9 2024 ~1K~ 11/18/18 ~10K~04/27/19 ~20k~ 07/17/19 ~50K~03/19/20 ~1...
2.7K 135 14
โ AS WATER FINDS IT'S WAY BACK TO THE SEA, I FIND A WAY BACK TO ME, โž โ˜‡ in which a gifted young girl gets dragged into new adventures, with none othe...
8.8K 257 9
๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๏ฟฝ...
154K 4.2K 75
Y/n Elemental Master of Wind always saving the city with her ninja friends what more could go wrong? (Cole x Fem Reader)