Enemy || Minsung

By kyutminho

Two close orphans get separated. Ten years later a reunion was unexpected, both boys finding out they're enem... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35 🌢️
Ch.36
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch.49
~ A/N ~
Book 2

Ch.37

2.7K 126 29
By kyutminho

A week passes by but a very long dragging week.

Jisung and Minho have been very quiet and distant with each other. Only times they would speak to one another was through work and small talk through car rides.

Jisung desperately wanted to talk to Minho about their odd distance between each other but it seemed difficult to get the words out anytime he tried.

While Minho went out for an investigation with a few of his mafia members, Jisung was at the dojo with Felix and his brother.

"Jisung? Is everything okay?" Felix noticed the other's odd behavior for the past few days, quite worried.

After their brawl Jisung flops to the floor and heavily sighing. "I don't know."

"You can tell me what's going on, only if you want." Felix then sat in the floor.

"I don't if Minho and our relationship is okay . . . He seems so distant lately. I wonder if I did something wrong." Jisung sat up, starring at the floor with a sadden gaze.

"You know Minho better than anyone here, you should try talking to him." Felix pulled Jisung into a comforting hug.

"I know . . ." Jisung accepted the hug, knowing he needs to bring this up to his boyfriend.

Minho and a few of his men went to the address Jisung had given him, James's mafia hideout.

He made sure to bring everything he needed to finally take James's life. Minho wanted this to come to an end, in hopes this will show he isn't the soft boss he has become.

After arriving to the location in a back alley way he carefully planned everyone's positions.

"Minho, Seungmin just reported there was no system to hack." Hyunjin talking through the ear piece while positioned high top on a building, ready to snipe any runaways.

"He's either a big idiot or this could be a problem." Minho's gut telling him something was off.

He decided to proceed with their task and stealthy their way inside. All the lights were turned off and nothing but vacant. He silently commanded his men to check the area out. No one, every corner checked.

"He knew to move locations, guess he does have some brains." Minho chucked his mask to the floor out of frustration.

"What do we do now?" Changbin nervously asked the older.

"Nothing, damn it. I should've killed him when I had the chance." Minho was nothing but frustrated with himself. "Everyone can go home, we'll meet tomorrow." He announced to everyone before heading out with Changbin running after him.

"We'll continue to work late to search for any traces we can find. Don't worry Minho, we'll eventually find him." Changbin tried to calm the older down.

"Oh I know we'll find him, and when I do, he's nothing but dead." Minho's tone and words were nothing but cold as ice.

Minho makes it back to the dojo to pick his boyfriend up to head back home. He knew how distant their relationship has been but to completely ignore it he worked him self day and night. He needed to learn how to balance two big things in his life at the same time as it was quite difficult for him.

Once he walks through the door he notices Jisung and Felix cuddling on the floor while watching some videos while Chan was busy in the corner doing police work.

Minho clears his throat to make himself known, catching everyone's attention as planned.

Felix smile altered and scrambled off the floor, standing tall and firm, remembering how strict Minho was with work.

"I'm paying you to teach, not to lay around and watch videos." Minho raised an eyebrow.

"S—Sorry Minho." Felix bowed, noticing that cold look the older wore, knowing not to get on his bad side while mad.

It's been a while since Felix has seen Minho so serious and angry, something he didn't like seeing.

"We were only taking a small break." Jisung quietly spoke as his gaze was on the floor.

"There's no taking breaks." Minho crossed his arms, noticing Jisung be caught off guard by the cold tone he gave to him.

"Hey, they've been working very hard all week, I told them to take a break." Chan stepping in by taking the blame.

"You aren't in charge, you have no room to give orders around here." Minho fired back.

"I can if I want. You weren't here the whole time." Chan stood up and made his way towards the mafia boss who pushed nothing but his right buttons.

"It's not my job to babysit, I should expect nothing but hard work, not laziness." Without thinking out of anger he said.

"I can tell you for a fact as a witness they are not lazy! They have been working their asses off. Maybe if you were around more you would see that and see that my brother is definitely not okay!" Chan was completely fed up with his brother's boyfriend attitude.

"Chan that's enough. It's fine." Jisung feeling embarrassed for his emotions being mentioned.

Minho stayed quiet as he was more angry towards himself now.

"Jisung it's time to go." Was all he said before turning around.

Jisung debated on going back home but he needed to talk with Minho especially if he wanted their relationship to work. So he followed the older out of the building and back to Minho's place.

"Minho, we should probably talk." Jisung built up the courage to finally bring up the elephant in the room.

"There's nothing to talk about." Minho headed straight to his room with Jisung chasing after him.

"There's a lot to talk about. We need to communicate properly for a healthy relationship hyung. I'm starting to think if I did something wrong, did I hyung?" Jisung stood in the doorway with sadden eyes gazing upon Minho.

A heavy sigh escapes from Minho's lips.

"No, you've done nothing wrong . . ." He plops himself on the bed. "I've been frustrated lately that's all, been focusing a lot on work. I'm sorry for being a jerk, damn it! A mafia boss never apologizes!"

"Do you want to talk about it? We always tell each other everything." Jisung then joined Minho on the bed, patiently waiting for a response.

" . . . My colleagues pointed out how soft I've gotten and they're right, it's affecting my work. Before you came back into my life I was a monster practically, still am but now I don't want to show that side of me to you. If I don't then no one will take me serious, I'm sorry, I'm trying to figure out how to balance our relationship and work. On top of that James probably knew we where to find his hideout and it's completely vacant now." Minho stressfully raked his hand through his hair.

"Minho don't worry about seeing a side of you I haven't because I love everything about you, I'm not a saint you think I am. Please do what you have to do for your work, you are a mafia boss. Just don't give me the cold shoulder again, that wasn't cool." Jisung pouted as he grabbed Minho's hand.

"I promise I won't let that happen again." Minho planting a sweet gentle kiss on Jisung's forehead. "Not going to lie, I was a little jealous when I saw you cuddling with Felix and not me." He then pulls the younger into a tight loving embrace, hearing giggles from his actions.

"Hyung~! He was only comforting me, plus I like being close with my friends. But I missed your cuddles hyung. Can we sleep now? I'm tired." Jisung koala hugged the older, letting out a yawn.

"We can sleep after we wash up and change." Minho nuzzle his face into Jisung's neck and planting sweet kisses.

"Fine, but no funny business in the shower this time. I'm to tired." Jisung slightly pulled away with a pout.

"I won't do anything without your consent love." Minho pecked his lips, breaking it with a relieved smile.

Glad he didn't ruin his relationship.

"I swear I don't understand this mafia business because it just makes everyone crazy. Sorry lix but I need to stop at work to pick something up." Chan was ranting on as they drove back their town.

"Chan? What about me then? I was an assassin." Felix was curious and scared what the older thought of him now.

"I didn't mean it towards you, I'm just annoyed with Minho. I don't think any less of you baby." Chan interviewed their hands to ease the younger.

Both then decided to exit the vehicle to head inside Chan's police station. Chan still kept their hands intertwined as he didn't care what others thought and to let any wondering eyes know who the freckled was with.

"Hello, Christopher." Chan's new boss came from behind, a smirk he wore.

"Oh hello sir. Don't mind me just here to get the rest of the files I left." Chan bowed along with Felix.

Felix then recognized James's face from one of Minho's bulletin boards since he was trained to remember people's faces. He wasn't sure who this man was as he was only back at the mafia to train Jisung. But something inside him telling him this man was no good.

"Who's your friend?" The devilish man recognized the freckled boy, as he had his men do research on the most dangerous assassin.

He was lucky enough to get his hands on Felix's photo.

"This is my boyfriend, Felix. Sorry sir but we are in a rush." Chan felt his boyfriend squeeze his hand, telling him he was uncomfortable.

"It was pleasure meeting you, you two take care." James watched the two leave the front and head straight to Chan's office, a frown played at his lips.

"Felix are you okay?" Chan quietly whispers.

"Mhm, I just don't trust your boss. Can we hurry?" Felix wanted to leave quickly as possible.

Chan nodded and quickly snatched his files and back to the car they went.

"Ive always gotten a weird feeling with my new boss, why do you feel that way?" Chan wanted an explanation from another's perspective.

"I'll tell you after I call Minho" Felix pulled out his phone to dial Minho's number.

The phone rang a couple times before Minho answered.

"Minho, I know where the guy you're looking for is."

~~~

A/n: sorry this chapter kinda a mess.

Stream txts new comeback it's so good!!!

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy!!! ~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 10.2K 51
A mafia au where Minho hides a ceo, Han Jisung from the mafia. ~~~ "We won't be able to see each other again after this, not for awhile at least. You...
77.8K 1.7K 22
"Why are there so many of you? Is this a gangbang or some shit?!" Han Jisung is a average college school boy until one day he gets asked to join a g...
177K 9.4K 18
Where Lee Minho is the school's new kid and befriends Han Jisung, the bullied kid. [COMPLETED]
46.1K 2.9K 60
An unexpected turn of events messed lee minho's whole life.... Ships: Hyunho Jilix 2chan Seungin