IZUKU KING OF CURSES

由 Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN 更多

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 7

2.9K 87 3
由 Cheetahx2

Curse Womb Die

The Area was gloomy as the rain began to pour down from the dark clouds from above.

"Our window verified the cursed womb three hours ago. Once 90% were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within a 500 meter radius have been evacuated as well."

An older man said this with a serious look on his face, "Um Mr. Ijichi, question. What's a window here?" Izuku asked the  ow named Ijichi.

"A window is a member of Jujutsu High who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers though" Ijichi explained to Izuku who nodded his head.

"Alright let's continue, Detainee block 2. At present , five Detainees remain there with the cursed womb. If the cursed womb is the type that metamorphosis, we predict it will become a special grade cursed spirit" Ijichi said

'Special Grade....' both Fushiguro and Nobqra thought.

"So normally a jujustu sorcerer will be assigned to a curse of similar grade?" Izuku asked.

"That's right and Gojo-sensei would be dalled in today for this" Fushiguro said while having a slight headache which Izuku saw.

"I feel like there's a but in this" Izuku said with Fushiguro sighing while saying Gojo was on a Business trip and this made Izuku sweatdrop from that.

"To be honest he's probably not someone who should be wasting time at a place like Jujutsu High." Fushiguro said

"Unfortunately, we're constantly short-handed in this business. You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power. The current case, however, is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances. If you encounter a special-grade, your options are either to run or die." Ijichi stated with Izuku and Nobara were both shocked by these words

"I'm sorry...but Just listen to your fears, Do not forget that your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors" Ijichi said.

Suddenly a random women from the crowd begins to cause a fuss

"Excuse me! Excuse me, where's Tadashi?!" The woman asked.

"Stop! Stay Back!" A man stated while blocking the woman path.

"Is Tadashi... Is my son Tadashi ok?!" She asked with tears in her eyes.

Izuku looks at the woman as his eyes begin to water.

Random Man: Please calm down!...

Random Women: Hey, stop it!Let go of me!

Random Man: Please stay back! It's dangerous!

Random Women: Let me through!

Ijichi: She's a guardian who was here to visit. Please step away. There's a possibility that someone has spread poisonous gas throughout the center. We cannot share anymore details at this time.

Random Women: No...

She begins to break down and begin to cry.

Random Women: Why? Why is this happening?!

Izuku begins to get serious

Izuku: Fushiguro, Kugisaki.We're gonna save them!

Nobara: Of course we are.

The trio then began to make their way inside the detention center

Ijichi: Be careful.I'll put up my veil.
Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness.Purify that which is impure.

A black sludge begins to form in the sky and expand which made Izuku being amazed, "Woah it looks like it's nighttime"

"It's a veil.There's a residential area nearby, so this barrier conceals us from the outside world." Fushigoro said towards Izuku who nods his head

"Ignorant" Nobara said which was directed towards Izuku who stared towards the girl.

"Hey don't give me that look Perv!"

Which made Izuku sigh while looking away missing the slight pink that dawned Nobara's face.

Fushiguro then performs a hand sign

"Gyokuken!" As soon as he said that A white dog emerges from Fushiguro's shadow and howls.

Fushiguro: He'll let us know if the curse is gets close.

"Oh, I see!" Izuku said as he kneeled down towards the white dog and started petting.

"Good boy, good boy! We're counting on you, okay?" Izuku said with a smile on his face.

The door to the detention block them opens

Fushiguro: Let's go.

They begin to run through the detention block

Fushiguro: Wait!

When they stop, they see the detention block distorted with several buildings merged together.                 

Nobara: What is this?

Izuku narrowed his eyes at the situation, "...Isn't this a two story dorm?" Izuku asked ith Nobara saying that they should calm down while saying that its a maisonette.

'No, it's not, It's the deployment of an innate domain due to cursed energy, it's my first time seeing one this big. Fushiguro thought but then he suddenly realized something was wrong.

"Where's the door?!" He yelled out which made he trio to see that the door was gone.

'Well that's just dandy' Izuku thought.
'My my, so how are you and your minions gonna get out of here, brat' Sukuna said within Izuku's mind but all he got was silence from the boy which only made him laugh.

"How?! We just came in through here, didn't we?!" Nobara yelled out while grabbing Izuku by the arm.

"Huh, what are yo-!?"

Before Izuku could finish what he was gonna say, he got pulled by the girl.

"What do we do? Ah, what do we do about this?" Nobara saying this while doing a little dance with Izuku simply being the one getting pulled in but he didn't fight it since he can tell the girl infront of him will hit him with her hammer.

"It will be fine, The dog remembers the scent of the entrance." As Fushiguro said that Nobara stopped her little dance and let go of Izuku's arms and started petting the dog which it enjoyed since its tail was wagging happily. 

"Good boy! Have some jerky!Have all the jerky you want!" She said while Izuku was trying not laugh with Fushiguro being irritated by the behavior.

"You are way too calm!" Fushiguro said while Izuku placed a hand on his shoulder,"You really are dependable, Fushiguro.Thanks to you, we'll be able to rescue the people and save ourselves, too" Izuku said this while smiling which caused Fushiguro to be silent for a second.

"Let's keep moving" He said this while having a small smile on  his face.

A few minutes went by and they make their way through the detention block walking through the vast corridors until... they stumble on three corpses

Izuku rushes towards the corpses and was in shock at the state of them

Nobara: Atrocious.

Fushiguro: That's... three people, right?

Izuku grabs the shirt of the body to look at the name tag, bearing the name, Okazaki Tadashi, remembering the words of the lady outside

'Random Women: Is Tadashi... Is my son Tadashi ok?!'

Izuku's hair covered his eyes, "Let's take this body back."

Nobara: Huh?

Izuku: It's that women's son.

Nobara: But.

Izuku: His face isn't to badly mangled.His mother won't accept it if we tell her he's dead, but we don't have a body.

The back of his hoodie was suddenly dragged by Fushiguro, "We have to find and verify two more.Leave that body behind"

"Don't joke around!We turned around, and the way we got in here was gone!We won't be able to come back for it later!" Izuku yelled out.

Fushiguro: I didn't say come back for it!I said leave it behind!
I have no intention of risking my own life to save people I had no intention of saving in the first place!

Izuku grabs Fushiguro by the collar

Izuku: No intention of saving him? What do you mean?!

Fushiguro: This is a juvenile detention center, Jujutsu Sorcerers are granted access to all information about the scene beforehand. This Okazaki Tadashi hit a little girl on her way home from school while driving without a license.It was his second offence of driving without a license, yet he still chose to do it despite the heroes warning him otherwise.I know you're struck on saving lots of people and guiding them to proper deaths.That was your goal before all this, to be a hero that saves everyone But what are you going to do when someone you saved kills someone else in the future?

Izuku: Then why did you bother saving me?!

Fushiguro doesn't answer

Nobara: Cut it out!Christ, what are you two doing?!You're both idiots!Think about the time and place if you-

Before she could finish, she was sunk into the ground with Izuku being a bit to s.ow to reach out for her.

"Kugisaki!" He yells out.

'No way!Demon Dogs should have sensed the curse!' But as he looked towards the wal, he saw the Demon Dog's head sticking out of the wall"

Fushiguro: Izuku!We're running!We'll search for Kugisaki la-

Both didn’t say a thing, as on the left side of Izuku and the right side of Fushiguro, a curse was seen standing beside them. Snake like in bottom appearance

'There's no mistaken it,It's a special-grade....damn it, I can't move'

'Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!'

In that moment, Izuku remembers the words of his Mother, hearing her kind loving tone.

'Help others.'

With quick motion, Izuku grabs Slaughter Demon and attempts to slash the special-grade but, in a split second, his left hand was sliced off

Fushiguro: Izuku?

Izuku stares at his severed hand but for some reason...he couldn't feel any pain.

Meanwhile we see Nobara walking through a corridor unknowing of where she was.

Nobara: Damn it, where am I?It's so dark I can't see a thing.

She suddenly sensed something and gets in a fighting stance

Nobara: The Curse's presence!

She stares at the curse, bearing several faces of morphed babies and eye balls

Nobara: How can there be so many?!

We cut back to Izuku and Fushiguro where Izuku grabs the belt from the blade holster.

Izuku: I can't escape after it's gotten this close!

He wraps the belt around his severed hand, "Hey Sukuna! How about a little help here!"

But as soon as he said that he suddenly felt a jolt of lain in bis mind and Sukuna appeared on his face, "Not happening"

This made Izuku's eyes widen but then heard Sukuna continue, "look brat, even if I'm part of you and you die here you gotta remember that there are eighteen other fragments of my soul...still though I'm having trouble trying to compile your body...fine then I'll help you, if want to switch, go ahead and switch...but once you do, I'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can!Then I'll go for that woman!She's a lively one. I'll have fun with her.

Izuku: I'm not going to let you do that.

Sukuna: I bet.But if you're too focused on me, your friends are going to die.

The cursed spirit in front of them charges and fires an attack causing an explosion in between them this made Fushiguro's ears ring at the sight of the attack

'It's not jujutsu, He just unleashed pure cursed energy.' Fushiguro thought while trying to cancel out the ringing from, his ears meanwhile the Special-Grade can only laugh at their despair.

Through the ringing, Izuku can be heard saying his name

Izuku: Fushiguro!Fushiguro!Fushiguro!Take Kugisaki and get out of here!I'll keep this one busy until you two are out.As soon as you're out, give me some kind of signal.Once you do... I'll switch with Sukuna.

Fushiguro: You know you can't do that!Not with only one arm against a special-grade!

Izuku: Look closer.It's having fun.It's obviously toying with us,I can at least by us some time.

Fushiguro: No!

Izuku: Fushiguro!

He turns to Fushiguro with a calm smile on his face

Izuku: Please.

With that, Fushiguro reluctantly nods and jumps in the hole caused by the explosion, dissenting further down in the detention block 

Fushiguro: Nue!

The shadow emerges from his back forming itself into a bird like creature and Fushiguro begins to run through the corridor

'Don't die on me, Izuku and Kugisaki!'

He puts his hands together and performs a hand sign

Fushiguro: Gyokuken!

A black dog emerges from his shadow

Fushiguro: Find Kugisaki!

We cut back to Nobara staring back at the curse, holding one nail in her left hand

Nobara: This is my last one.*Sighs*I should've brought a lot more with me.

Izuku stands in from of the Cursed Spirit as it rips the cloth from its bottom half revealing its legs

Izuku laughs a bit, " Trying to say it's easier to move around in your underwear?"

But he started to think, 'What do I do, though? I have no clue how to use cursed energy, But for now, that's fine because I just have to by ti-'

But his thoughts were interrupted as the cursed spirit fires another cursed energy attack at Izuku, launching him into a wall causing him to cough up a bit.

'What was that? A cursed energy barrier?'

The cursed spirit jumps in the air and fires a point blank attack at Izuku, causing him to fly through the wall

The cursed spirit towers over him from a distance as it prepares to fire another attack

Izuku upon seeing this, stands back up and prepares to block the attack

His fingers disintegrating from the energy of the attack, but perseveres but his mind was going through a lot 

*Ow, ow, ow...**It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! Why am I...**If only I hadn't picked up that finger back then...**If I hadn't eaten it...**If only...**If only...**Stop!**Don't think!**No! No!**I want to run! I want to run! I want to run!**I don't want to die!**If I died here...**If I actually died...**Would that be a proper death?!*

Don't think!!

The force of the attack pushes him and in that moment, all he hears... are the words of his Mother.

'Help others.'

*Have I...**Gotten so weak?*

Chapter End.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.4M 180K 50
▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 ...
2.1K 31 10
This is a fic that will have a lot of original things that I created, I hope you like it, this story will also be very different from the one in my D...
41.2K 1.5K 17
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝�...
584 45 8
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲?" - 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐞𝐭...