Princess Alpha is not close t...

By fanyi__

In the interstellar era, the Federation general Ilia was careless and failed in the battle. He took advantage... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 52

28 0 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 52, Order

    The day of the verdict came as promised.

    The interstellar court of the Galactic Empire was established in the main star imperial city. The entire court is like a virtual scene. Countless sensor devices glowing with dark blue light are intertwined into a chaotic nothingness, and the plaintiff's seat and the defendant's seat are respectively set up in this void. Yun Xu and Yun Li stood in their respective seats.

    The trial is hosted by the Galactic Empire main system.

    Those sensor devices glowing with blue light are the intellectual brains connected to every citizen of the entire Galactic Empire, and they will collect the wishes of everyone in the country.

    Ji Sha and the others were waiting outside the courtroom. Ruo Ke looked a little anxious, his ears kept turning back and forth, and couldn't help but ask, "Sister Ji Sha, can we win?"

    "Don't worry " Ji Sha rubbed Ruo Ke's head reassuringly, the heavy door cut off the information in the hall, but she could see the situation inside according to her brain, as one of the voters of the Galactic Empire, Ji Sha also With the right to vote, she explained to her two companions who were not registered on the Brain what was happening in the courtroom.     "Yunxu is simultaneously broadcasting the tragedy of the main star to all the galaxies of the Milky Way Empire. Yunli's brutal rule is obvious to all. No one can accept such a tyranny." Following the video played in the trial hall, the people of the main star once again appeared in front of her eyes. The terrified look, those all-pervasive monitors, the smell and sound of burnt flesh of the rebels, the scrawny children...unknowingly, Ji Sha's eyes filled with tears, she gritted her teeth and said, "I believe that people must I will follow my heart and overthrow the tyrant."     "Yes!" Ruo Ke's eyes lit up, and he wagged his tail.     However, Lin Yin, who was sitting beside him, never spoke, his brows were slightly frowned, and his expression was deep. Lin Yin always felt that things would not go so smoothly. He thought of the scenes he saw on the streets of the empire, those civilians who were shot without hesitation, and... walking on the streets, seeing their compatriots die in front of him, but Indifferent people.     Are they really just desensitized by the war and have lost their hope of life?

    In the trial hall, Yun Li was wrapped in a black robe, listening to Yun Xu's accusation in silence. His crimes were played on the screen, the sensors intertwined in the hall flickered uninterruptedly, and the faint blue light conveyed information.

    Facing the accusation, Yun Li didn't say a word. He raised his eyes from his black robe and stared at Yun Xu coldly: "Sanmei, you seem disappointed in me?"

    In fact, ever since Yun Xu entered the courtroom, There was no expression on her face all the time, just like at this moment, she still didn't blink her eyes: "Please don't make irrelevant remarks."

    "Hahaha." Yun Li laughed, "Don't deny it, brother doesn't know you yet? , the more sad you are, the more stern you will be, unfortunately, this time, brother won’t coax you.”     Yun Xu didn’t say anything, because her impression of Yun Li in her childhood was very vague, when she was born, Yun Li had already In Yun Xu's memory, Yun Li was very lonely and didn't like to take her as a "little follower", and it was impossible to talk about what to say to coax him.     But he was right about one thing, Yun Xu was indeed very disappointed with Yun Li, she thought that her brother could at least fight her uprightly like Yun Ning, for their respective rights, instead of torturing innocent civilians.     "Don't you have anything to say?" Yun Xu asked.     "No."     After getting the answer, the sensors in the void suddenly lit up together, and the intelligent brain began to collect data. The information of Yunxu and Yunli is passed on to thousands of citizens of the Galaxy Empire through countless blue light spots floating in the air, adhering to the idea of ​​the former emperor, giving everyone the right to choose the future, and building a kingdom of absolute freedom...     Ji Sha's bracelet seemed to be inspired, and it also lit up, and a floating screen appeared in midair, with the portraits of Yun Xu and Yun Li on it.     [Choose, execute your power. 】Ji Sha heard the voice of the intelligent brain system, her heart fluttered, she raised her hand, and pressed heavily on Yunxu's side.     At the same time, in the tortured land of the main star, countless people have made the same choice as her. At the moment of being empowered, people finally have a look of expectation on their faces.

    Yunxu took the lead in the number of votes.

    Everyone is staring at the ever-increasing statistical chart on the screen, looking forward to the end of this misfortune, to the future changing on this day, and to the God of War of the Galactic Empire to save everyone from the fire and lead us to usher in a new era. new Hope!

    Seeing Yunxu's rising number of votes, people feel that the suffering is finally coming to an end...

    However—

    "What's going on?" Ji Sha cried out, grabbing Lin Yin's hand and looking at him in surprise, she thought I was dazzled and wrong. Yunxu's number of votes no longer rose, on the contrary, Yunli's votes seemed to be on a rocket, surpassing Yunxu almost in the blink of an eye.

    "How is this possible? Would anyone want to live such a hellish life!" She poked Yunxu's portrait several times in disbelief, but Yunxu's votes did not change.

    [Please do not operate in violation of the regulations. ] The system turned on a red light for her, and the intelligence brain covering the entire Galactic Empire did not have any problems, and the votes were real.

    Ji Sha felt chills all over her body - Yun Li was about to win.

    ...

    "Hahahaha, third sister, you didn't expect such an ending, did you?" On the dock, Yun Li's eyes were cold. His votes are still climbing wildly, and the data has already exceeded half of the population of the Galactic Empire.

    Looking at the absurd result, Yun Xu raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he understood something: "So... this is the reason why you are confident?"

    "That's right, hahahahaha." Yun Li's hoarse voice hovered in the void , he stretched out his hand to grab a handful of blue light by his side, and blew them away like he was throwing away his shoes, "These stupid people, they will always support me unconditionally, they will always support me indiscriminately, they don't care about me Whatever I have done, no matter what purpose I have, as long as I need them, these people are my believers, my supporters!"

    "Sanmei, you can't beat me." Yun Li spit out this sentence softly, not like mocking It's not like a declaration of war, it's more like a piece of advice.

    After the counting of votes was over, the brain mechanically announced the next ruler of the Galactic Empire. Yun Li's platform rose up in nothingness, his black robe fluttered, and he stared at Yun Xu with gloomy eyes, "You don't have to doubt anything, this is the order established by the father. The old man said it nicely, everyone is equal ? Freedom and justice? Humph, it’s all just a joke.”

    His strange tone spread in the void, and he stretched his arms in the faint blue light, as if embracing the thoughts of countless people, and his eyes glowed with fiery light: "Third Sister, let me tell you another secret. Whoever owns the key will own the Galactic Empire. Have you seen this power? Today I can make these lambs willingly surrender to me. Next time, I can do the same." Make these guys whom you risked your life to protect one by one to stab you personally!"

    Yun Xu narrowed his eyes slightly, and said coldly: "You mean mind control?"

    "Hahahaha, hahahaha! You guessed it right Yes, the supreme power is not willing to be thrown away! But do you know? When this old man was about to die, he still wanted to leave this power to you. Yunxu, you are the heir appointed by the emperor!"

    "Ridiculous! Could it be that more than half of the population of the entire Galactic Empire has been controlled?" Yun Xu's chest heaved, and the scenes he had seen before flashed through his mind. The people whose compatriots died but were expressionless, and the civilians who regarded her as hope and said "they are all monsters" before dying...     Yes, they were controlled by minds, deprived of their original thoughts, and mixed with ordinary people ...Those "people" who look like ordinary people on the surface, but in fact have long lost their dignity and live like walking corpses...those "monsters".     "It can't be done!"     "It can be done."     Yun Li categorically retorted, he grabbed it with both hands, and blue light spots escaped from his fingers: "Hahahaha, look, this power It's in my hands now! Cough cough cough cough!" I     don't know if he was too excited, but Yun Li coughed violently, the corners of his eyes were red, his pale face and his frenzied eyes made him look very strange, he was ferocious Jealousy was written all over his face.

    Yun Li has been sick since he was a child, but he has a mature mind. He knew early on that he was the candidate given up by his father. He is not as strong as the second princess, nor as intelligent as the third princess, who has the strongest alpha pheromone. But so what? Now, he is the one who gets his father's inheritance.

    He will use this power now.

    "Cough cough cough, third sister, brother will give you a ride."

    The ground of the interstellar court trembled, and noisy voices gradually sounded, and the doors in all directions of the trial hall opened at the same time, and light poured in immediately. Yun Xu saw civilians coming from nowhere, those people had angry expressions, but their eyes were like a pool of stagnant water. They were holding knives, sticks, and even bricks and stones, and they gathered towards Yun Xu aggressively.

    Like a nightmare that had disappeared for a long time, Yun Xu looked at Yun Li who was standing on a high place, and the prophecy in the turbulent flow of time and space was indeed true, she was going to die in the hands of her brother.

    "Heh, what's the point of controlling people's hearts?" Yun Xu asked, the bracelet lit up in an instant, and she pulled out two pocket laser guns from her lap. At the same time, Lin Yin sensed something was wrong and began to summon the army.

    "Bang bang" two gunshots were fired, Yunxu showed no mercy to the "monsters", she looked at Yunli contemptuously, "Could it be, you want these people to accompany you to play every bar that rules the galaxy?"     " You'll know when you hold the power." Yun Li snorted coldly, his eyes suddenly hardened, coke-smelling pheromones were exuding from his body, and he seemed to be muttering something silently, and then gave orders to the living zombies who swarmed up: "We are all waiting for you!" What? Hurry up!"     After all, the civilians have not received professional training. Although there are many people, Yunxu does not take much effort to deal with them. Just when she was about to break out of the encirclement, she suddenly saw something from the corner of her eye.     "Wait!" Yun Xu's face changed, and he quickly said to his opponent, "Lin Yin! Don't bring the army in!"     However, it was too late, and the army led by Lin Yin entered the area covered by the smell of coke. The originally neat team All of a sudden, they became disorganized and fought against Yunxu!     "This is... what's going on?" Lin Yin suddenly remembered the team that had defected in front of He Dao before, could it be that this time...

    "Take care of yourself!" Yun Xuyao ​​yelled at Lin Yin, there was no time to explain, maybe they all have to explain here! She never expected that there are so many "dolls" in the Galactic Empire! Making half of her life look like a joke!

    Will things develop as predicted by the turbulent flow of time and space no matter what? Can she avoid it no matter what?

    At this moment, a strong wind poured in from the wide open door, the humming of the mecha was deafening, and the roof of the entire courtroom was directly blown over by the airflow! Yun Xu's pupils shrank suddenly and looked up to the sky. A dense army of mechas came from nowhere covering the sky above the imperial city. Those mechas glowed with a silver streamer, and one that looked like a command ship was rapidly approaching from an impossible angle. swooped down.

    That's...

    "Sharp Knife Legion!" Lin Yin blurted out excitedly.

    Facing Shang Yunxu's bewildered gaze, Lin Yin said: "There was a soldier in the Federal Space Force who wiped out the star robbers several times, conquered the tough bones one by one, and incorporated them into a special army, named Sharp Knife. Later The soldier's rank was promoted, and the members of the sharp knife were scattered and incorporated into various armies. I didn't expect that there are still a lot of responses."

    Yun Xu's heart was slightly shaken, and she whispered: "That person is—"

    "Ilya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 952 84
1-"Rescue the High and Cold Student God Who Suicide" Nervous sports student x high-cold paranoid male academic bully 2 - "After the blackened hero is...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
9.1K 399 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...
19.6K 698 69
Before crossing, Tang Qing was very straight. After becoming an alpha, Tang Qing still felt that she was "straight". Until she later met her boss Hor...