Princess Alpha is not close t...

Oleh fanyi__

In the interstellar era, the Federation general Ilia was careless and failed in the battle. He took advantage... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 45

33 1 2
Oleh fanyi__

Chapter 45, Killing Machine

    "How do you know we are here?" Yun Xu remained calm, "Are you following me?"

    "Your Highness, you seem to be suspicious of me." Walking, "I did add a positioning device to your bracelet,? But this is the best way I can think of to protect your safety." In the

    dark secret room, the light ball covering He Dao slowly merged into the Yun Xu and Ji Sha are in the light around them.

    He stood still in front of Yun Xu, his blue eyes were like clear lakes, and he looked straight at her. He Dao said calmly: "I must always know your movements, whether as your friend, or your work partner."

    Friend? Work partner?

    Wen Yan Yunxu's heart seemed to be stuffed with a ball of cotton, and the stuffy feeling made her frown irritably: "He Dao,? It's not that I want to doubt you,? It's that you didn't tell me the truth. Why on earth are you targeting Luo Yi? Why do you insist that he will harm me?"

    He Dao was silent. He looked at Yun Xu fixedly. His voice was already a little hoarse and low when he opened his mouth. He answered the question: "No matter what, I will not harm you. The     voice was choked in the throat, the two were speechless for a while, He Dao raised his eyes, and touched Yun Xu's cold expression, his brows were involuntarily frowned, as if he was not used to her like this.     "Yunxu, can I... ask for a little trust from you?" He Dao lowered his head in a rare way, his voice choked up, and the hand hanging by his side grabbed the corner of his clothes, "Forgive me, I am absolutely loyal to you, But I also have my own selfishness," he quickly added, "but it will never be against you! Yunxu, I will explain some things to you when I find the right opportunity, okay?"     Yunxu's eyes tightened slightly , she was silent for a moment and did not answer He Dao's words.     She turned around and looked at Ji Sha, who had been staring at them in a daze, "How is the password cracked?     "

    The atmosphere in the secret room seemed to be frozen to freezing point, the corners of Ji Sha's mouth moved slightly, but in the end she didn't say anything, and continued to bury her head in the hanging display screen, Yun Xu also stood over.

    He Dao was left hanging aside, he looked at the backs of the two former friends and sighed heavily.

    As the minutes passed, Ji Sha cracked the password faster than expected under the pressure of silence. As the attachment popped up, the whole secret room suddenly sounded harsh sirens!

    Yun Xu and He Dao's expressions changed, and they hurriedly pulled out the laser guns they usually wear around their waists. The entire secret room vibrated, a straight crack was split from the wall panel, a blue light suddenly appeared, and there were killing robots waiting in line!     "Ji Sha, hurry up and copy the attachment!" Yun Xu said and started to move. The eyes of killing robots are their muzzles. This kind of robots are characterized by strong destructive power and strong lethality, but their actions are not flexible enough. Therefore, Yunxu must seize the opportunity!     She took the lead in firing at the robot formation in the front, and there were several deafening gunshots in a row. One shot turned into a robot that was torn apart. "Block it, the speed of action has slowed down.     The robot's counterattack also began. For a while, stray bullets flew in the small secret room, and the gunshots were more intense than firecrackers.     With a "bang", Yunxu threw a capsule out of his pocket while rolling to avoid the shooting. The thing exploded beside Ji Sha and quickly "growth" into a two-meter-high jelly. Kankan covered Ji Sha up in the dense bullets.     Ji Sha's fingers copying the file were trembling, and the thunder-like sound in her ears would often startle her. She ordered herself to focus on what was in front of her eyes and not what was going on behind her. Her only goal now was to copy the file completely. She believed that as long as Yun Xu and He Dao didn't fall down, she wouldn't be the first one to die... If it really came to that point, she had done her best.

    It's a pity... Thinking of this, Ji Sha was a little distracted. She thought of the same dark and dangerous ruins, and thought of the sweet taste of glucose water mixed with Lin Yin. The person I'm interested in hasn't communicated more deeply...

    I must go back alive.

    Thinking of this, Ji Sha's fingertips miraculously stopped trembling.

    He Dao suddenly threw Yun Xu down, and the moment the two fell to the ground, Yun Xu felt the body of the person behind him tense.

    "Are you shot?" She stood up quickly, and killed the robot behind He Dao with her backhand.

    He Dao clenched his teeth, pulled off the sleeve of his left arm, and put the instant hemostatic patch on the wound: "I'm fine, but there are too many robots here, we have to break out of the encirclement to escape!"

    Yun Xu said while speaking Another row has been solved, and while changing magazines, she spit: "Isn't this broken machine obsolete long ago? I only saw it in textbooks. Why are there so many old antiques in this place?" As

    she was talking Ji Sha suddenly said, "I'm done!

    "

    "What are we going to do?" He Dao asked.

    Yun Xu took out the only two battlefield capsules left: "There are still two bunkers left. Let's seal up the surrounding areas without leaving any gaps."

    "Then we will become crystal steamed buns?" Ji Sha panicked, She had never seen such a battle.

    He Dao was also a little puzzled: "You want to hide in it and consume it with robots? I don't know how much energy these guys have built in. If they fight for ten and a half months, we will be suffocated to death." The

    jelly swelled around the three of them, Finally closing her mouth above her head, Yun Xu stared at the smaller and smaller gap and shook her head: "I took this thing from Liwen's base." She spread out her palm, and inside was a piece of purple ore the size of a fingernail .

    "Xuan Mine!" He Dao recognized it.

    "I originally planned to take it back for Ji Sha to study the place of origin and find out who got it into the black market, but too many things happened at that time, so I couldn't take care of it for a while." Yun Xu looked up at the closing mouth, suddenly serious Said: "I'll count to three, squat down, hug my head, and cover my ears."

    "Three, two, one!" At

    the last moment when the gel-like bunker was completely sealed, Yunxu suddenly threw out the grain of ore, flashing The charming purple ore tumbled out of the bunker, shining only for a moment in the dark secret room. For a moment, I didn’t know that the random gun of the robot hit it, and there was a loud bang, and the purple flame suddenly exploded, and then turned into dazzling white light, intense The light and heat almost swallowed the entire world.

    A small grain of Xuan Mine has such power. After some time, everything subsides, and the killing robots that kept pouring in like swarms of worker ants just now have all turned into broken copper and rotten iron, protecting the three of them in the form of glue. The bunker was also seriously damaged, but fortunately it was not completely exposed, but the explosion was too powerful, injuring one thousand enemies and eight hundred, and all three of them passed out.

    After a while, He Dao frowned tightly, and woke up moaning.

    He kneaded his painful forehead, slowly propped up his body, and after looking around in a daze, he realized that he was the only one waking up at this time.

    "Yun Xu! Ji Sha! How are you?" He anxiously patted this and pushed that, neither of them woke up.

    Nothing will happen, will it? He Dao suppressed his headache and activated the bracelet, selected the emergency medical detection function, and after scanning them separately, he was relieved to confirm that they only had a slight concussion.

    Ji Sha was originally a relatively fragile Omega, and it was normal before she woke up, but Yun Xu... she was the one who knelt down to protect herself last after all.

    He Dao was thinking about how to bring the two back, and when he helped Ji Sha up, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the storage device she was holding tightly in her hand from the corner of her eye.

    ...the core information about the transformation of human beings.

    He Dao hesitated for a moment, opened her fingers, and connected the storage device to his bracelet.

    His heart was beating like a drum, he was so nervous that he almost forgot to breathe, he had to... must delete that, a large amount of information was retrieved, and He Dao glanced at ten lines at a glance, almost convulsed slightly with nervousness.

    He paid attention to Yun Xu's movement from the corner of his eye, afraid that she would wake up at this moment.

    Finally, he retrieved the part he needed, [Selected Text] - [Delete All].

    There was a light sound of a successful deletion prompt, and He Dao's hanging heart fell back into his stomach.

    [In an ideal situation, a successfully transformed human would be able to obtain powers beyond that of humans, such as combining with a dog to obtain a more sensitive sense of smell, combining with a fish to obtain the ability to breathe underwater... Now the main research direction is being Climb to the peak that science can't reach... Where is the limit of human beings? 】

    This document recorded in the 389th year of the star calendar has a total of 30,000 words. In fact, it is not necessary to delete it, but... it is still necessary to be just in case.

    He Dao was lucky that he woke up first, and he put the storage device back into Ji Sha's hand.

    ...

    On the other side, the spaceship that tied Roy left the abandoned planet, heading towards a track marked red on the star map, which is an interstellar navigation track called "Caribbean Sea", according to the ancient books on Earth After the end of the great age of voyages of the earth people, it entered a period of "great pirate age". At that time, the Caribbean Sea became a safe haven for pirates due to its dangerous natural conditions. The activity lasted for more than one hundred years.

    Today, people continue to use this name, and call the interstellar orbit occupied by star thieves the "Caribbean Sea."

    After setting the autopilot, Yun Ning finally left the cockpit and walked towards the spare cargo compartment of the spacecraft.

    Roy was lying in the small escape cabin, feeling drowsy. Suddenly, the hatch was opened, and a stream of fresh air poured in. He looked up and saw a face somewhat similar to Yunxu.

    "You are... Yun Ning, the second princess of the Galactic Empire?" Roy guessed.

    "Yeah." Yun Ning didn't say much, just grabbed Roy's collar, turned his head, and forced him to show the side of his neck.

    "What are you doing!" Luo Yi struggled twice, but Yun Ning had also practiced before, so naturally he would not let him break free.

    "Let me go!" Luoy's face turned pale. If he remembers correctly, Yunxu's sister is also an Alpha. Could it be that she... There was

    a sharp pain in her neck, and Luoy clenched his teeth. After a while, the pain disappeared. open.

    Luo Yi's eyes were slightly red, and he stared at Yun Ning and said, "What did you inject me?"

    "Nutrition injection, so that you won't starve to death." Said you are not white, tender and soft at all, you don't look like an Omega at all, what does Yunxu like about you?"

    Luo Yi had his hands tied behind his back, his posture was awkward, and he could only let Yunning hold his chin Pushing him into the escape pod, he tilted his head slightly and tried to break free: "It has nothing to do with you!"

    Perhaps his clothes were tightened by his struggling posture, Yun Ning's eyes moved down, and in his posture, he was more mature than most Omegas. The butt is narrow, but it looks upright. The buttocks turned around, and the corners of the mouth slightly hooked: "She can't let you go, can't it be because you have good skills?"

    Roy took a deep breath impatiently. , then turned his head and looked at Yun Ning provocatively. He slightly raised his eyebrows and said, "You're so curious, do you want to try it?"

    The author has something to say: The author wants to live online, and I want to report to everyone that I have notified Yun Xu that she is on her way with a knife.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

70.1K 2K 100
Reminder: The exposure story is basically over. Next, there is no knife and no poison. You can rest assured that Qin Menglan, Qin Qianqian, and Qin X...
12.6K 334 17
  After Jiang Guyu passed through the book, she became the female supporting role of Bai Yueguang who died tragically in a campus ABO novel. A few ye...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...