Princess Alpha is not close t...

By fanyi__

In the interstellar era, the Federation general Ilia was careless and failed in the battle. He took advantage... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 34

34 0 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 34, Bite Me

    [Alpha's estrus is different from Omega's,? Logically speaking, if there is no Omega around, Alpha will not be in estrus, but...Ilya was given that forbidden drug before being confined,? It was even worse Yes,? At this time, he is undergoing combat training where he has to clock in every day.

    Ilya manipulated the mecha, secretly biting the tip of her tongue, trying to wake herself up with the sense of pain, but the scent of peach blossoms still came out.

    He blinked vigorously, tried his best to see the trajectory on the star map, and thought that he was not important, at least he wanted to send the little guy who was stuck on the mech back to the ground safely. Ever since Yunxu said he wanted to stay, he followed him to get on the mech every day. When Ilya was practicing, the little guy would just lazily lie on the trampoline in the gym and drink vegetable juice.

    Thinking of her, Ilya's restless thoughts calmed down a bit. Fortunately, she is an Alpha, so her pheromone leakage won't affect her too much,? Otherwise... if something out of control happens,? He may never I can't forgive myself.

    Getting ready to return and land, the mech bumped up in orbit. Ilya seemed to have driven into the wrong orbit amidst the confusion, and an asteroid belt that had never been seen before suddenly appeared in front of him.

    Oops,? If the mecha yaws slightly in this area, it will definitely be torn apart by the undercurrent of gravity between the asteroids!

    The body is getting hotter and the nerves are tense. The ten-year-old Ilya's eyes are full of fear and helplessness. He and the third princess may be buried in this ruined time and space, like ants crossing the coast through the whirlpool. He has no such assurance.

    The mecha circumnavigated two planets in a thrilling manner. Ilya's clothes were already drenched in cold sweat. He had no time to care about the pheromones he leaked, nor did he have any extra thoughts to deal with his embarrassment. He had to race against time. Time to drive the mecha out of this death vortex!

    However, the more urgent the incident was, the more likely it would go wrong. Sweat ran down the tips of his hair and dripped on his eyelashes, which immediately blurred Ilya's vision. The planet slanted towards one side - a

    huge colorful ball suddenly approached the mecha, and the whole mecha fell to one side!

    When people are too weak, they always tend to pray. The same is true for ten-year-old Ilya at that moment. His still young hands clenched the joystick, and his heart was full of hopeless pleading: "Who... who will help?" I..."

    Two small hands clasped on his, and before Ilya opened his eyes, he felt his hands being clenched, and a force brought him and the joystick to suddenly pull him in the opposite direction. Under this heavy pressure, the mecha suddenly regained its balance and continued to move forward.

    Sweat flowed in his eyes, rustling and stinging. Ilya couldn't open his eyes, and asked tentatively, "Little guy, is that you?

    " As if trying to feed, Ilya tried to open one eye to see that the little guy was hanging on the joystick with both hands, his whole fleshy body was almost empty, and he was trying to hold it down with his own weight. Mecha, against the gravity of the slightly yaw planet.

    "Okay, I've left the gravitational vortex." The mech stumbled out of the asteroid belt and got back on track. Ilya couldn't help smiling, and he stretched out his free hand to rub Yunxu's hair: "Thank you."

    Snapped! Yun Xu let go of Ilya's hand rubbing her head. She puffed up her face and said angrily, "What's wrong with you? Why did you suddenly go into heat? The whole mech is filled with your choking peach blossom smell." !"

    "Well... sorry, but, didn't you say that I smell good?" Ilya smiled and looked at her. His face was a little pale at this time, his originally cool hair was wet with sweat, and hung down in front of his forehead like a drowning dog. I don't know if it was stimulated by the sweat, but his eyes were also a little red.

    Yun Xu had seen the noble Omega in the palace in heat, and Ilya was similar to those people except that he didn't babble.

    She was startled, and asked a little ignorantly: "Do you need to be bitten on the neck? I can help you." As

    she spoke, the little girl laughed, proudly showing her two sharp canine teeth, and Ilya was amused again , he shook his head, and drove the mecha towards Prison Star: "I'm the same as you, you can't mark me, and, Alpha's estrus is to bite people... Forget it, when you grow up, your physiology The class teacher will teach you."

    "Do you want to go back?" Yun Xu was impatient, and quickly shifted her attention, she lay on the side of the porthole, tiptoed to look out, the route became more and more familiar, Yun Xu asked doubtfully: "But you haven't finished today's practice? You said before that if you don't finish the practice, the teacher will punish you and be locked up for an extra day."

    "It's okay." The smell of peach blossoms around Ilya became stronger. He patted his face and said, "I have to send you back safely while I'm awake. I don't know when I will lose my mind.

    " On the day when he was tied to the toilet, at the beginning, the pheromones were leaking and he was hot all over, but the impulse could not be relieved, and he gradually began to breathe rapidly, releasing more pheromones uncontrollably, involuntarily attracting the arrival of Omega, However, the ten-year-old body was not yet fully developed and could not withstand such a stimulus. After releasing the pheromone, he lost consciousness.

    If something like this happens, then who will pilot the mecha? Ilya was thinking dazedly. Suddenly, a chubby kid squeezed in front of her. Yun Xu sat on his lap unceremoniously. Her arms could just reach the joystick freely. Easily defeated Ilya, who is now under the combat ability, and easily seized control of the mecha.

    "You! What are you doing?" Ilya said and was about to hug her to the ground, but Yun Xu refused. She was so stubborn that her buttocks were covered with glue, and her back was sitting upright. When she spoke, her voice was childish, but her tone was Very disdainful: "Isn't it just to complete the training, and there is no difficulty, why give up?"

    "What do you mean?" Ilya's burned brain was running slowly, and he reacted belatedly, leaning forward to look at the serious little guy: "Do you want to complete the task for me?"

    "Yes." The guy seemed to have become a lot calmer when he touched the mecha. At this moment, she nodded. From Ilya's perspective, she could only see her fleshy face trembling slightly.

    In just a few words, Yunxu had already completed the first item of the training task. Ilya was already very uncomfortable. Seeing that she could really control the mecha, he let her go. Just now he felt The little guy's mental strength is indeed... quite strong.

    Yun Xu earnestly completed the tasks one by one. He was secretly excited about helping others cheat for the first time in his life. He was in high spirits when he suddenly felt his shoulders sinking. she fell asleep.

    She was enveloped in the slight smell of bitter peach blossom, and took a big breath as if lacking oxygen.

    Like someone who doesn't know how to drink suddenly swallowed a scorching knife, Yun Xu immediately choked up tears. She blushed and coughed for a long time, but the smell of peach blossoms around her didn't diminish at all. Go down, she won't be choked to death!

    ...

    When Ilya woke up, she found that they had returned to Prison Planet.

    Prison stars are short of supplies, so they have nothing to ask for, and naturally there are no inhibitors or medical cabins. Elijah was just wrapped in a blanket and lying on his single dormitory bed.

    With a splitting headache and blurred vision, he felt that the air he exhaled was hot. No one would go into estrus at such a young age. He returned to the military academy in a daze, and after causing riots, many classmates laughed at him as a precocious pervert , some teachers looked at him with strange eyes, and all Omega and beta would walk around him.

    Boundless grievances immediately filled the air. Ilya frowned and murmured: "I'm not...I'm not a pervert..."

    "Big brother, are you feeling better?" Yun Xu just took a shower after finishing training, she As soon as he came out, he heard Ilya's movement, and ran to see him.

    Pushing open the dormitory door, Yun Xu was a little dazed. The elder brother who had always been optimistic and cheerful in his impression was huddled in the corner of the dormitory bed, hugging the quilt tightly. His hair was disheveled, his cheeks were abnormally red, and he seemed to be crying.

    "What's the matter with you?" Yun Xu didn't care about the choking smell in the room, and ran over in a hurry, and faintly heard his whisper when he got close.

    "Big brother, have you been bullied at school?" Yun Xu puffed her face and frowned seriously. Ji Sha was always bullied when she was in Noble Kindergarten, and He Dao told her that bullies are bad people , children should be united and friendly, if someone bullies Jisha, the two of them should help Jisha and vent their anger on Jisha's behalf!

    Thinking of this, Yunxu held Ilya's face with two small hands, and made him look at her. Her eyes were burning with rage, and she turned into a partner of justice: "Big brother, who bullied you! I will help you vent your anger!"

    The little girl was so imposing, Ilya was stunned for a moment when he was photographed, but when he realized Yun Xu's words, he felt his nose sore. For so long, no teacher in the military academy asked him what happened. Not a single classmate stood up to help. They stood on the sidelines, afraid that they would become the next lamb to be rubbed. The sentence "I'll help you", apart from his disgust towards the perpetrator, he actually...has resentment for those indifferent classmates.

    "They gave me medicine... I, I can't control the pheromones." Ilya was trembling as he spoke, he had burned for too long.

    As an Alpha, he naturally knows how uncomfortable it is to get along with the same sex. He was very happy when Yun Xuken said this just now, so Ilya pushed Yun Xu's shoulder: "You go out first, I... I Just be patient for a while."

    "No." The little guy was stubborn from nowhere, and she turned against the other person, pushing the other person's shoulders and pushing him back into the bed.

    With his back against the cold wall, Ilya gained a brief lucidity. He looked at the girl in front of him, and there seemed to be flames burning in Fang Yuanyuan's eyes. She seemed to be extremely angry, as if she was the one who was drugged.

    Yun Xu looked at the embarrassed Ilya, and said seriously: "The people who bully you are all villains, let's ignore them! Big brother, you are the strongest Alpha I have ever seen, even though you are only a little weaker than me, But I believe that in the future you will become the most powerful person in the entire kindergarten! No one can beat you, let alone bully you!"

    The entire... kindergarten? Ilya wanted to laugh again, but he was really uncomfortable. In the end, he just twitched the corners of his mouth, and said with a moved expression: "Thank you, you are right, I will... be the strongest in the future."

    Hearing what he said, Yun Xu finally showed a smile, she let go of Ilya's hand, and turned to brushing up the fine hair on the back of her neck, and brought a section of tender neck in front of Ilya.

    He suddenly opened his eyes wide, and looked at Yun Xu for no reason, only to hear the little girl say whimsically: "Before that, you have to get better first, bite me, my mental power is very strong, your medicine won't kill you How am I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
19.6K 698 69
Before crossing, Tang Qing was very straight. After becoming an alpha, Tang Qing still felt that she was "straight". Until she later met her boss Hor...