Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Master Thief, Hasky

105 6 1
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

On the last episode of Dragon Ball, Goku and Sakura traveled to West City to have Bulma repair the broken Dragon Radar. On their first trip to the big city, goku had a lot to learn about urban life except his girlfriend that she learned only in short terms thanks to her adoptive older sister Bulma. But after a quick challenge fight on the street corner, Goku amazed the crowd sakura only watch and cheer to him and earned some cash to make their search a little easier. Or so they thought, until they encountered a pair of thugs looking to take advantage of their innocent nature. They found out soon enough, that our two young heroes is much more than they appears...Finally, Goku and Sakura was steered in the direction of a kindly police officer, who, after a little prodding, guided two tailed kids safely across town to Bulma's home at the Capsule Corporation. Stay tuned; Goku and Sakura's urban adventure continues today!

___

Goku:Bull-maaa! It's us, Goku and Sakura! We're down here!

Sakura:Big Sister! We came here to visit you today!

Goku:Bul-ma!

Policeman:Oh-ho! Stope that there! You really don't have to yell like that, you know?

Sakura:Oh really? Then, what should we do?

Policeman:Simple, You and the boy can step up and use the intercom.

Sakura:intercom? I don't know about that?

Goku:Me too. What's an intercom?

He pressed the button and started to talked to it loudly at the speaker.

Policeman:Uh... Good day. Uh... We're here to speak to Miss Bulma if she's available, please, there.

Robot Maid(Intercom):Bulma is not on the premises. She has not yet returned from her school day.

Goku:Whoa... How can that pole talk?

Sakura:I'm very curious about that too.

Policeman:Oh... that's right, it's not quite time for school to let out yet. What should--

Two kids aren't there at his side he looked in front his widened he saw Goku climbing on the pole knock gently at the intercom. And his girlfriend only stand on the ground poked and inspected it a few times.

Policeman:Hey! Get away from there you two!

He grabbed Goku away at the intercom put him back down at the ground and he block it using his hand for stop poking it.

Policeman:What now? Should we wait here?

Goku:Yeah, me and sakura will wait, but you can go ahead and leave.

Sakura:Yeah we can take it from here right now.

Policeman:Oh nooo! How do I know for sure that you're her friend boy? I'd be in big trouble with the boss there if I led a crook to the home of Dr. Brief! But except you sakura your a close alarm one because you where a long time adoptive sister of Bulma and ryu hilari's daughter (Chuckled).

Sakura:Thank you so much. I'm glad you already know that but you didn't have to worry about him though, goku is also a long time friend of my adoptive older sister that the three of us spend our quality adventures for so long.

Goku:Yup! Sakura's right! I'm not a bad guy! You don't have to worry about me!

Policeman:Well, if both of you are telling the truth, I just need a small time inspection to make sure it's true. Well anyway, Capsule Corporation is one of the most important companies in the world. The Briefs are very influential. As long as I need to talk to the daughter of the president capsule corp some questions or more. One can never be too careful, you know.

Goku:(Sniff) huh? Did you smell that sakura?

Sakura:Hmm.(Sniff) I can smell it too goku. It's almost close.(Sniff)

Goku:Her scent? Huuuh.

Policeman:(Sniff)...I don't know, kids. I don't smell anything there.

A loud music came from the radio cassette sticking on the pink bike, her foot tapping on the breaks, at the small side mirror it was a girl with blue hair flying wearing her goggles holding tight the handle that was Bulma. She twisted the handle to ignite the engine fast descends down at the street road halted her pink bike made it way back at her home capsule Corp. While the policeman, goku and sakura was standing.

Goku:Bulma!

Sakura:(Laughing Happily) Big Sister! Hey!

Bulma:huh?

Goku:Hi!

Sakura:It's us again, Bulma!

Bulma:Goku, Sakura! What're you two doing here?

She turned off her cassette player on her pink bike.

Sakura:Big sister, I missed you!

Bulma:(Laughing Happily) Sakura! Come here my sweet little sister~

Bulma/Sakura:(Laughing Happily)

The little saiyan girl jump forward at her while Bulma welcoming her for an open arms. Bulma caught her started to spinning around while they Laughing each other lovingly glad to see each other again. Goku look at the two girls with a happy smile on his face while chuckling and the policeman also stared at them with disbelief couldn't believe his ears calling sakura her little sister. When they stop, two adoptive sisters still laughing putting her little sister Bulma bend down and holding both of sakura's hands.

Bulma:Sakura! It's been a long time seeing you again and your very well as ever be. So how are you and goku doing? Are your adventures doing really well with him?

Sakura:You could say that but it went really great! Me and goku having some neat adventures together, going different places that we never seen, making new good friends on our travels and a whole lot more!

Bulma:(Giggling) that's very awesome to hear? Goku didn't do anything so much trouble at fighting or anything dangerous he brought you in isn't he?

Goku:Hey!

Sakura:Nope. Uh-Uh! I was really with him just fine. We beat up some bad guys because their doing mean things to innocent people. Isn't it right Goku?

Goku:Yeah that's definitely true. I never take her somewhere or anything like that you know! We always stick together in the end.

Bulma:Oh relax would ya! I was only asking because I missed sakura so much you know. I couldn't help myself for being worried but not anymore now that my sister is here and you too Goku.

Goku:(Sigh) Oh well I guess that would seem to be the case then.

Sakura:Sorry for making you worry about us big sis. If it makes you feel better, I only know a short terms on this city so I wanna learned more about it around here!

Bulma:Oh my gosh! That's a great idea! Of course I could teach you a thing or two learning everything about it that same goes to Goku.

Goku:Really?! I could sure use some help about this city everything me and sakura see was full of vehicles, so many people or crowds and noisy too so sure! I wanna learned more about it!

Bulma:That settles it then! I've decided to teach you kids everything around the city!

Goku/Sakura:Yeah! Alright! (Chuckled)

Bulma:(Giggling) Now then, How in the world did you two find this place?

Goku:Well, me and sakura almost didn't...But Mr. Police here gave us a ride!

Sakura:Yup! We ask somebody for directions it's a good thing we found him and brought us here to find your house.

Policeman:Right. So are you actually, uh, related to the Dr. Brief?

Bulma:Oh yeah. He's my dad. So, what brings you both here to see me?

Goku:We came to ask for help. I'm pretty sure I broke the Dragon Radar. Do you think you could fix it for me?

Sakura:Even if you know I had an magic ability to fix things but I decided that you should fix it on your own way because I haven't seen you for so long after our adventures and the last year's tournament.

Bulma:Is that so? Hmm...I don't see why not! Well, sure, no problem. Let's go take a look at it kids.

Goku:Kay!

Sakura:Thank you big sis!

Policeman:(Thoughts:I don't get it. I didn't smell a thing. How'd two kids know she was coming, there?) Wait! Miss, excuse me! I hate to ask, but do you think you could check out my bike while you're at it? It hasn't been running very well there.

Bulma:Yeah, whatever. Okay.

Policeman:Hey, is it a school holiday today? Did they let you out early?

Bulma:I got bored, so I skipped out.

Policeman:I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.

Bulma:I'm home!

There are two robots working inside at capsule corp. It was blue robot working as a receptionist or front desk, and the second one is a pink robot working as a maid wearing a maid outfit while she vacuumed the floors.

Pink Robot Maid:Good afternoon, Miss Bulma.

Goku:(Gasp!) L-Look at this sakura! What a strange thing is it.

Sakura:I'm not so sure but, I think it's made out of uh...technology?

Two kids looking at it closely at the pink maid robot. It started to spin her head slowly and lift her head up stick the pink robot maid's tongue out that Goku feel into his butt and Sakura step back a little while clutching her middle shirt.

Bulma:So, where's my dad?

Pink robot maid:Dr. Brief is presently located in the garden.

Bulma:I really liked the stuffed quail last night. Why don't you make some for us again, tonight?

Pink Robot Maid:It would be my pleasure, Miss Bulma.

Sakura:That really gave me a heart attack.

Goku:Neither do I! You mean robot that wasn't very nice.

Sakura:Hate to say it but I'm with ya there.

Goku/Sakura:(Raspberries) (Giggled)

Goku:Hold on! We're coming too!

Sakura:Yeah wait for us!

Bulma pressed of the buttons on the walls with a beeping sound three times. The wall is lifted making Goku, Sakura and the Policeman gasp in surprised it was a forest with animals playing around.

Goku:(Gasp)

Sakura:W-What the?!

Policeman:Whoa-ho-ho, Nelly!

Goku:Hey, we're outside again!

Sakura:Indeed! Never seen that coming!

Bulma:No, we're still indoors. This is our first floor garden.

Goku, Sakura, Policeman and Bulma went inside a wide space garden everything they see just like a forest with animals cats, dogs, rabbits, birds and more two kids and policeman watch the whole place with awe.

Policeman:There are cats and dogs all over the place!

Bulma:Yea, my dad rescues unwanted animals, mostly dogs, cats and dinosaurs, and gives them a home here.

Policeman:Oh!

The policeman watch the baby dinosaur and some dogs running fast and a big dinosaur pop out of the bushes scaring him to death.

Big dinosaur:(Growling)

Policeman:(Squealed)

A sound moving of a bicycle was heared it was an old man who's driving it he had a grey hair, grey mustache, glasses, cigar hang on his lips, wearing a white lab coat, black pants, shoes and along with his pet cat hanging on his shoulders heading straight at the four groups.

???:Oh, don't mind him.

Bulma:Dad! There you are!

Dr. Briefs:Who's your guest?

Bulma:I've told you about two kids before. Start with him this is my friend Goku.

Dr Briefs:Yes, of course! I have heard a lot about you, but I thought you were just a little fellow. You certainly don't look eleven years old to me.

Policeman:Uh, uh, well, you see, I'm not...

Bulma:No, Daddy!

Goku:Not him! My name is Goku!

Dr Briefs:Oh, so you're the boy?

Goku:That's me!

Dr Briefs:That makes sense. You're much shorter!

Sakura:Hello there sir! I bet Bulma tells you everything about me too!

Dr Briefs:Oh yes yes of course! My daughter really fond about you to be your adoptive little sister. Your name is sakura hilari (Chuckled) as for me, I always wanted to have a adoptive little daughter like you. Say, would you like to study about science and technology?

Sakura:Science and technology? I don't know anything about that stuff but sure why not. Wait until I am ready.

Dr Briefs:Yes it's no problem at all! And one more thing I remembered is you won last year's 21st martial arts tournament claiming such a title! You and goku boy will always be perfect for each other even if you two are young to be girlfriend and boyfriend to get married someday for the future.

Sakura:I sure do love goku. We've been together for a long time never get us to be separated.

Goku:Yup! My girlfriend and I been training hard together as stronger fighters our master roshi taking us as students including our friend krillin too he's also a kid like us.

Dr Briefs:Master Roshi eh? Well he was a good old man was he?

Goku/Sakura:(Chuckled) he sure was!

Bulma:(Growled) (Thoughts:Good old man? Yeah right! More look like a good old damn perverted geezer!)

Policeman:This is the great scientist who invented the Dyno-Cap? In-credible!

Bulma:(Growled)

Dr Briefs:You two kids are short, but this old master Roshi fellow makes you both pretty strong!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

A black cat hanging on Dr Briefs shoulder showing his face at the two kids. They noticed it so they greeted the cat.

Goku:Hi!

Sakura:Your a cute one!

Black Cat:Meow!

Bulma:We're going to go upstairs to my room now. Check out the policeman's motorcycle for him, okay? Come on Goku, Sakura! Let's go.

Dr Briefs:Alright, have fun you three! Don't smooching at sakura's boyfriend. Understand?

Bulma:You're so embarrassing!

Dr Briefs:That's my job.

___

Two kids follow Bulma going upstairs at her room there are plenty of inventions that she built herself. Bulma sat down on her table started to fix the dragon radar using all her tools while goku and sakura watching her at amazement.

Goku:Wow...That looks difficult!

Sakura:So this is what it's called science and technology what Dr Briefs was talking about? But your right goku it is harder than it looks.

Goku:Maybe his right sakura. Maybe you should try studying science and technology stuff so that you could know everything about it. What do you think?

Sakura:Hmmm...I suppose I should give it a try studying it to make also myself a genius.

Goku:(Chuckled) your gonna become one you'll see! So, Do you really know what's wrong with it Bulma?

Bulma:Yeah, it looks like the A-2 circuit just got knocked loose. This is very delicate, Goku. You have to be more careful with it.

Goku:But I am. I always keep it right here in my shirt.

Bulma:Well knowing you, somehow, I doubt that's a very safe place...

Sakura:As for me, I was busy fighting bad guys Alongside him so I carelessly didn't protect the radar.

Bulma:Hey no sweat it sis. You and goku already here found my house so I'm a genius scientist can fix anything was no problem for me...There! All done!

Goku:Thank you!

Sakura:Yes indeed! Thank you very much!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Bulma pressed the button on top of the radar and it switch on fully functional. She blink that the radar shows two yellow dots was on the middle of the red arrow Goku and Sakura has it with them today.

Bulma:Goku, Sakura you've got two? That's all you both been able to find? Taking it easy, are you kids?

Goku:(Chuckled) No, the Dragon Balls just aren't very easy to find.

Sakura:(Giggling) Exactly! It isn't at all.

Bulma:Well, using the radar, I don't see how it could be that hard. Hmm. With my help, you'd find the rest in no time, ya' know?

Goku:No thanks. I already have sakura with me. You would just slow us down.

Bulma:Oh, is that so?! I guess next time you'll fix the radar yourself!

Goku:But you can't even ride on the Flying Nimbus!

Bulma:(Laughing) Yes! Yes I can!

Goku:So you're saying you're completely good now?

Bulma:I am an exceptionally good person! My only crime is being beautiful.

Goku:Uhh...What do you think? Should we take Bulma along with us sakura?

Sakura:I don't know about this. But are you sure you wanna tag along with us big sis? There are some bad guys on this city you know.

Bulma:No worries, it's no problem at all sakura! Both of you will going to protect me because you two are very strong fighters! (Laughing)

Goku(Whispering:Bulma is always acting like this. Everytime she wants to go with us for an adventure, all she did was scared, complaining, and gets mad a lot too.)

Sakura(Whispering:I get what you mean, but she's a scientist not like us as fighters. But let's just say, will just have to get use to her as usual when she grows up like an adult, her behavior would never be the same trust me okay?)

Goku(Whispering:Your my girlfriend so okay. I'll trust you she's my friend and your her adoptive sister.)

The blue haired girl put on something at her wrist showing it the two kids.

Bulma:Watch! This is my newest thing.

Goku:What's it do?

Sakura:A wrist watch?

Bulma:More than that, It's my own invention, the Microband. When I push this button, I shrink to a fraction of my normal size!

Bulma pressed the blue button the yellow light surrounded all over her body goku and sakura gasp in surprised started to make herself shrink into smaller size.

Goku:That is really neat! You're not even as tall as my knee!

Sakura:For a second there I thought that was magic but wow! Maybe technology stuff sure is cool.

Bulma(Small Form):Sometimes I even amaze myself! And as long as I'm shrunk like this, you'll be able to carry me with you on the Nimbus with my little sis no sweat! Yeah, I bet that'll work just fine! Come on, Goku, Sakura please? Let's try it just once! I'll take you both on a guided tour of the city like I promised today. (Squealed)

She was interrupted their conversation that a giant foot was step on Bulma. Two young warriors gasp and they looked up it was a beautiful woman. She has blond hair, earrings, blue dress, blue heels, and she carried three glass of drinks with her while she smiles.

???:Oh, my, you must be little Goku, and my adoptive adorable little daughter sakura that my husband was talking about. Hi there! How do you do? I'm Bulma's mother, Mrs. Brief. (Giggled)

Bulma:(Squealed)

Mrs Briefs:(Laughing)

Goku:Uhh... Uh...

Sakura:Oh well umm...Hello...

It didn't take long that Bulma pop herself back at her original size that scared the three groups.

Bulma:(Growled)

Mrs Briefs:Oh! Bulma, darling, you scared me! What are you doing underneath my foot?!

Bulma:Mom, you stepped on me!

Mrs Briefs:I don't understand why you want to shrink yourself anyway.

Bulma:Watch your step when you come in my room!

Mrs Briefs:I'm sorry for all the noise, but she's at that age. Well, anyway, would you two like some refreshments?

Bulma:Mother, would you just leave us alone?!

Mrs Briefs:Oh! You're in...such a mood!

Bulma:(Screaming)

Goku:Hey, where are Oolong and Yamcha?

Sakura:Oh! I almost forgot about them.

Bulma:Ugh...

Goku:Do both of them still live here with you?

Sakura:Yeah, how are they?

Mrs Briefs:They are fine sweetie. Well, yes, Yamcha and Oolong should be around here somewhere, but Yamcha and Bulma are having a little--

She was interrupted by bulma covering her mother's mouth.

Bulma:Mother, be quiet!

She removed her hand and keep talking.

Mrs Briefs:A tiny little lover's tiff!

Goku:Ohhh...

Sakura:So Bulma and Yamcha are...I see...

Bulma:We don't need to talk about this!

Goku:Hmm...A "tiff"?...do you even know the answer sakura?

Sakura:I do. But not right here. We better talk about this later until she cools her head down.

Goku:Oh alright.

___

Back at red ribbon army base, Commander Black went to commander red telling him about the reports of two kids responsible of colonel silver and general white's defeats already obtaining the two dragon balls.

Commander Black:If the reports are true, sir, it would seem that this boy defeated all of Tower guards by himself but he isn't alone.

Commander Red:Hmm?

Commander Black took out a second picture inside his suit place it down at the table besides the first picture of Goku it was his disguised girlfriend name mitsuko. Commander red turned around take a look at it his single eye widened in shock that he never seen it before.

Commander Red:What the?! Who in the world is this other kid? Hold on...perhaps...this must the unknown person that your talking about last time we discussed.

Commander Black:I thought I was so sure of myself it was the monkey tailed girl named sakura hilari but perhaps not. But all the guards reported me everything about it her name is mitsuko and she assist the young boy to take down our forces to collect the dragon balls.

Commander Red:Hmph! Two kids to face all of us huh? Even if we sent more of our forces to strike those two brats down, it could be the same result their job is getting more tougher than it looks don't you agree commander black?

Commander Black:I agree.

Commander Red:But it doesn't matter. There just two little kids not that many as it seems they'll get wipe out because we have multiple forces and back up plans in our sleeves their going to die only mere seconds there is nothing to worried ourselves about.

Commander Black:Yes general it is impossible for us to give up. Now moving on, General White's forces have been completely destroyed. In addition, it seems both kids has now two Dragon Balls in their possession...One from White, and one from Silver.

Commander Red:Do we know where those two brats are?

Commander Black:Yes, sir. We believe we have pinpointed their location. According to our Dragon Radar, two kid's current position is here. Which puts their somewhere within the limits of West City.

Commander Red:West City?

Commander Black:Mm-hmm.

Commander Red:(Chuckles) So those two brats right there in our master thief's hometown. How unfortunate. (Chuckles)

Commander Black:For two kids, I've given Hasky 1 million zeni as payment to secure the Dragon Balls and return them to us.

Commander Red:(Chuckled) Excellent.

Commander Black:Yes, and if past performance is any indication, I have no doubt it is money well spent. Hasky has made a career out of successfully pulling jobs most would call impossible. "Impenetrable Security" is merely a phrase to be proven wrong...In my opinion, the title "Master Thief" barely begins to describe this level of talent. Last time, if you'll recall, we received our merchandise ahead of schedule, and the authorities were left without a trace to follow. I believe I can say with confidence, Hasky will find those two runts...and the Dragon Balls.

Commander Red:(Chuckled)

___

A tall woman wearing her helmet and drove her flying squirrel hover scooter same as yamcha's. She started to drive in the air, dive down on the wide ocean then she ignited the engine steam up some smoke driving straight towards west city while created a trail of splash waters behind to begin her mission under orders of Commander Red and Commander Black on the red ribbon army stealing the dragon balls.

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break's over now back to the show:

Back at West City, many crowds enjoying themselves on a peaceful day. Cars, trucks, Vans, hover bikes and more vehicles driving around the city including food stands, small dome shaped houses, tall buildings and a lot. The woman driving at the streets with her hoover scooter while all the crowds gasping at her she stopped at the two sided brick walls landed on the ground. She hop off on her hover scooter paid them no mind looking at the tall woman. She took off her helmet letter her blond hair fall out also revealed her face was master thief hasky started to walk leaving her vehicle behind.

___

Meanwhile back at the two thugs, they went back at their apartment building going upstairs feeling upset or disappointed about two kids goku and sakura defeated them with ease couldn't robbed anything.

Thug 2:Rats! We didn't get nothing today!

Thug 1:Yeah, thanks to those two kids with their tails! Those little brats cost us some big loot this afternoon, huh?

While the two thugs distracted while thug 1 opened the door, a gunshot was heared making them squealed in surprised. Their eyes looked directly in front that they see hasky sitting on the couch laying both of her legs on the table with can of beers and cigarettes while she held her gun.

Thug 1:Hasky!

Thug 1/Thug 2:(Whimpering)

Hasky:Well, boys, you look alarmed as usual.

Thug 1:Hasky! Uh, to what...To what do we owe this unexpected pleasure?

Hasky:I could use your help with a little information.

Thug 1:What d'ya need?

Hasky:I'm looking for a little boy and girl.

Thug 1:A boy...? And girl...?

She used her one leg to move away can beers and cigarettes in the table and she threw two pictures of little boy named goku and little girl named mitsuko sakura in disguise.

Thug 1/Thug 2:(Screaming)

When they stopped screaming, two thugs already recognized the first picture encountered the monkey tailed boy. Next, they see the second picture besides the first was mitsuko. Sakura's disguise name along with her getup clothes two thugs looking at it with confusion because they hadn't seen it for the first time.

Thug 1:Uh hasky? I hate to ask but, who was that other kid?

Thug 2:Couldn't help but to agree.

Hasky:(Giggled) I'll explain. Keep both of your ears open so I won't repeat myself. Pay attention.

Thug 1/Thug 2:Y-Yes Ma'am!

Hasky:Good. According to the information of my boss, this mysterious girl name is mitsuko she have those strange blue powers almost like telekinesis and rather magic abilities. Furthermore, she join forces with this boy with a tail to collect the dragon balls and wipe out my boss's men.

She finished her whole explanation of the two thugs. Their eyes are widened with horror, skin was pale color, bodies is stuttering, and muttered with fear.

Thug 1:M-Mysterious G-Girl...?

Thug 2:A-Almost like telekinesis...? M-Magic Abilities...?

Thug 1/Thug 2:And she join forces the boy with a tail?!

Hasky:Yes. They really are.

___

Back at capsule corp:

Bulma:Hmph!

Goku:A fight? What for?

Sakura:I thought they love each other?

Mrs Briefs:They do, but I don't think my daughter's relationship with him isn't to well as usual.

Sakura:Really? When did that happened?

Bulma:(Grunted)

Mrs Briefs:You see, Bulma doesn't like it when...

Their conversation was interrupted that a group of girls outside chattering excitedly looking for yamcha while holding some gifts for him.

Goku:What is that?

Sakura:I heared it too.

Girls:Yamcha! We're waiting for you! Come out!

Goku:Who's making all that noise?!

Sakura:I-I think it's coming from outside.

Mrs Briefs:Welll... Yeah, they're back. That gaggle of screaming girls is Yamcha's fan club.

Goku:What?

Sakura:Yamcha's fanclub?

Bulma:(Growled)

Girls:(Yelling) (Screaming)

A single window is opened two kids Goku and Sakura showed up looking down at the girls still squealing with joy for yamcha. Two young warriors couldn't stand the noise their making.

Goku:(Growled) I wish they'd be quiet!

Sakura:I-I'm with you goku. No wonder those girls are really crazy for him!

Goku:You can say that again! Hey! Stop yelling! Yamcha's not even here right now!

Girl 1:Oh, wait, that's not Yamcha!

Girl 2:He's small!

Girl 3:And Strange!

Sakura:And we don't know where he is! He might going somewhere for a while!

Girl 1:That's a little girl besides him!

Girl 2:Oh my gosh! Could it be?! I recognize her now, she's sakura hilari! The last year's world champion!

Girl 3:I say, let's get a fond with her too!

Girls:Sakura! We can't believe we see you for real! We're your biggest fans!

Goku:Argh! There's that noise again!

Sakura:First those fan girls like yamcha and now me too!

Mrs Briefs:Oh my! It looks like those girls aren't the only one liking yamcha but you too sakura dear.

Sakura:(Laughing Nervously) really now? That's what I thought you said.

Goku:Huh?

Bulma:(Growled)

Goku/Sakura:(Whimpered)

Bulma:Shut up! Go away! There's no telling when Yamcha will be back!

Girls:Hmph!

Bulma:And since you already knew sakura is the world champion last year, she's my adoptive little sister for such a long time got it!?

Girls:(Gasp) S-Sister?! N-No way! (Murmuring)

Bulma:Hey, let's go you two. I'll take you sightseeing in the city.

Goku:Hmmm?

Sakura:S-Sure no problem.

Mrs Briefs:So... do you see now? Yamcha is what they call a catch, you know? He's good looking and rich, too...That makes him popular with the girls, and That same goes for you too sakura they seemed to be surprised that your the winner last year's champion also makes you popular witnessing your fighting skills Bulma doesn't like it!

Bulma:Just drop it!

Mrs Briefs:Oh, no! There's that temper again!

___

Dr Briefs making a wrenching sound to fix the policeman's bike making the movements normal up and running. He put down the wrench already finished his job.

Dr Briefs:All right. That ought to have it running, good as new!

Policeman:Thanks there, Dr. Brief! Good job!

Dr Briefs:Bulma, where are you off to?

Bulma:(Growled) What difference does it make?!

She glared at her father and the policeman for a second and turned away from them going outside while two kids followed her behind decided not to say anything. Dr Briefs and policeman stared at her blankly.

Dr. Briefs:She's at that age.

___

Bulma:Okay! What do you two say we get moving? Both of you got a whole city to see!

Goku:Great!

Sakura:We are so ready!

Goku:(Giggled) Oh, Nimbus!

He called his yellow flying cloud today and it showed up in the sky and descends right in front of the three including the policeman shocked in surprised seeing for the first time.

Policeman:Ho-ho!

Bulma:Guess that's my cue!

Once again she activated her micro band to shrunk herself.

Policeman:Ho-ho! Ho ho ho ho!

Small Bulma ride inside Goku's shirt and he hops on nimbus and his girlfriend sakura follows him.

Goku:Ready to go?

Bulma(Small):Let's do it! How about you little sis, you ready too?

Sakura:Yup ready as ever!

And so they're off. Nimbus carries them soared up in the sky making way site seeing more cities leaving the police officer behind he stares at them with awe.

Policeman:Rich people. They really are a different breed.

He move his bike placing on the street. He sat down, twisted the handle to ignite the engine but he wasn't expecting that his bike was moving crazy fast while his screaming in panic.

Policeman:(Screaming)

And his bike made a huge crash on the woman's red car two vehicles was broken with smokes on it. Both of them panted catching their breath she's really pissed turned around and yell the policeman.

Woman:You fool! You're a cop, you should pay attention to your driving!

Policeman:I'm so sorry! It just got away from me there!

___

Goku and Sakura rode the nimbus cloud together while small Bulma ride inside the boy's shirt enjoying themselves sightseeing the whole city from above.

Bulma(Small):How cool!

Goku:I love it up here! your enjoying this too right sakura?

Sakura:I sure did goku! This is really fun to ride on the nimbus cloud!

Goku:(Giggled) glad to hear it!

Bulma(Small):Look! Over there guys! That's the biggest shopping mall in the city!

Goku:Let's go then!

Sakura:This we gotta see!

Goku's nimbus cloud descends to get inside at the shopping mall passing through so many crowds, food stands, dress stores, book stores, jewelry stores, restaurants and more everyone caught both of them flying three groups paid them no mind looked around with amazement.

Goku:(Gasp) did you see this sakura?! There sure are so many stuffs and crowds around here! This street is busy!

Sakura:Tell me about it! How awesome in here!

Until then, two thugs was inside the shopping mall as well. Finally catching their eyes in shock at the two kids for the second time.

Thug 2:Whoa!

Thug 1:It was those two kids!

Thug 2:B-But mitsuko wasn't with him!

Thug 1:We gotta deal with those two first, then will find her.

___

They keep flying for a bit until three of them saw a glass shaped dome sparkling outside small city inside it, four lights underneath, and yellow swirling slides attached at the tower.

Goku:(Laughing) Huh? Hey sakura check that thing out!

Sakura:I can see that but, I never seen a place like that before. Do you know what that is Bulma?!

Bulma(Small):I sure do little sis! It's an amusement park! It just opened. I've never been there. Hey, why don't we go for the three of us!

Goku:Yeah?

Sakura:Really sis?

Bulma(Small):Oh, yeah, let's spend the whole day up there!

Goku:Great!

Sakura:Super cool! Count me in!...huh?!

Goku:Hmm?! Is something the matter sakura?

Bulma(Small):Yeah sis what is it?

Her senses kicks in that she felt three life forces sakura looked down for a bit saw a playground her face lit up with happiness that she saw more of her old friends again.

Sakura:(Chuckled) well I'll be darn!

Goku/Bulma(Small):Huh?

Sakura:Look down there, it's your boyfriend yamcha and our two friends oolong and puar!

Goku:Oh wow really?!

Bulma:(Growls)

Goku:You must have sense them don't you?

Sakura:I sure did goku! I missed them!

Goku:Then, why don't we pay them a visit. We haven't seen them for a long time! Nimbus, go down there!

Sakura:(Laughing Happily) Yeah alright!

Bulma(Small):Hey, wait! Stupid Yamcha!

Goku/Sakura:Yam-chaaa!

He was down at the playground practicing his martial arts skills along with oolong and puar watching him. He stopped for a minute hearing two kids voices including the two shape shifters.

Goku:It's Goku!

Sakura:And Sakura too!

Goku/Sakura:Where here!

Puar:Yaay!

Yamcha:Goku, Sakura!

Oolong:Hey, What's shakin ya lovebirds?

Sakura:(Laughing Happily) oh we get along just fine!

Puar:(Laughing Happily)

The shape shifting cat was really glad to hear what she said wasted no time but to fly towards sakura giving her a hug she giggled doing the same with affection.

Puar:I'm so happy for you and goku! I don't want you both to break up each other no matter what!

Goku:(Chuckled) Of course we're aren't gonna do that puar me and sakura are always be together forever. And besides, she really like the way I wanted to do everyday!

Yamcha:R-Really? Like what exactly?

Goku:(Chuckled) Like training of course!

They fall comically except sakura she holds a proud smirk on her face while chuckling besides Goku.

Sakura:With strength, speed, agility, or more we also do some great training while we were having our adventures!

Goku:Oh yeah! When we get beyond tired to do all that stuff, we take our breaks like going on a romantic dates together!

Bulma(Small):(Gasp) they did?!

Yamcha:Woah is that so?!

Oolong:Well that's a relief. For a minute there, I thought training was the only thing both of you could do. When you keep that up, you two will have hell to the bones.

Yamcha:I-I couldn't help but to agree with him. But since both of you are here already, I'm really happy that you kids getting along so well as lovers and I barely sense that your stronger than ever to developed your fighting skills!

Sakura:Thank you yamcha me and my boyfriend always giving our all to surpass new fighters we face.

Goku:And that makes both of us really excited than ever!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing Happily)

Bulma(Small):(Sigh)...Hmm I guess it can't be helped. After all, they're fighters anyway it's the way on their lives.

Yamcha/Oolong/Puar:(Laughing Happily)

Oolong:Oh yeah that reminds me, both of you kids wanna see Bulma today?

Goku:Yeah! I've got her right here!

Sakura:Yup! She's been with us the whole time.

Bulma's tiny form squeezing goku's chest on the skin he yelped in pain yamcha, Oolong and puar stared at him with confused except sakura knowing what's on her adoptive sister's mind looking at her as well. Small Bulma shook her head and shush Goku to be quiet she face next to Sakura doing the same.

Goku:(Squealed)

Sakura:Hm?

Bulma:(Whispering:You two, shhhh! Mm-mm!)

Goku/Sakura:Huh?

Yamcha:What was that?

Goku:Nothing.

Sakura:Y-Yeah.

Oolong:You kids, uh, hear about Bulma and Yamcha? She's got this kid sleeping in the dog-house, if you know two what I mean.

Goku:I guess. I mean I...I sure got the feeling Bulma didn't want to see him.

Yamcha:Did... she... say that? (Whimpering)

Sakura:My older sister didn't mean anything like that. She...uh...had her own reasons and all.

Bulma(Small):(Growled) (Thoughts:Why can't Goku keep his big mouth shut?! And duh sakura! As so you know, I got billions of reasons at him for his stupid excuses from me!)

Yamcha:(Whimpered)

After yamcha heared what goku and sakura said, he started to whimpered while slumped down on the ground feeling depressed two shape shifters going to cheer him up two young warriors watch them standing besides each other.

Sakura:Um Goku, maybe you shouldn't say to him like that.

Goku:Why not Sakura? That's the truth was it?

Sakura:I know it is but the moment your telling yamcha the truth about what Bulma feels, he will get more and more sadder than it looks. Losing someone precious to him the most will break his heart.

Goku:Oh...um...I guess I shouldn't have...

Bulma(Small):(Thoughts:Hmph! Well said little sis! Thanks for clearing out his mind for me.)

Puar:Are you okay?

Yamcha:So, its...just like I thought. She really doesn't like me anymore...

Oolong:Don't let it break your heart. As much abuse as that girl gives you, you're better off without her.

Bulma(Small):(Growled)

Puar:I agree! Don't tell anyone I said so, but I think she's a spoiled brat!

Oolong:Everybody says so...And she's too sensitive! Look, you've put up with her long enough!

Yamcha:(Sighs) I suppose you're right, she does get mad a lot, she's thoughtless...And she's hard to handle...

Bulma:(Growled)

Yamcha:But still, she's the only...

The blue haired girl couldn't stand it anymore so she decided to revealed herself along with her rotten temper of him.

Bulma(Small):Well, I'm SO sorry I'm SO awful!

Puar:Huh?

They finally heared her voice Bulma hop down at Goku's shirt and change back into her normal size still looking away causing yamcha, oolong and puar gasp in surprised.

Yamcha/Oolong/Puar:(Gasp)

Yamcha:Ah! B-Bulma?! Bulma, wait! I'm sorry!

Bulma:We gotta go right now you two.

Goku:Where?

Sakura:Uh-huh.

Bulma:We're still going to the amusement park, aren't we?

Goku:Sure, okay! Let's have some fun sakura.

Sakura:Yes of course!

Yamcha:Hey, wait! We're going to the same place! Wow! How strange! What a coincidence! This is just so odd! Isn't it, guys?

Oolong/Puar:Huh?!

Bulma:Ooooh! It is so incredibly rude to talk badly about a girl behind her back!

Yamcha:I'm sorry! Wait, Bulma!

Yamcha did his best to apologize Bulma the only option is to go with her along with Goku and sakura at the amusement park for making up to her two shape shifters tailed them behind. They where not alone, the woman called herself master thief hasky followed them secretly along with the two thugs to assist her today hiding themselves behind the swirling purple pillar.

Thug 1:Well, well, I'm suddenly in the mood to ride a roller coaster.

Puar:I have been meaning to go and check this place out.

Oolong:Ice cream!

Goku hold sakura's hand slid down his fingers to get a firm grip. She felt it facing him with a gentle smile on her face so she did the same also their arms touch to each other.

Goku:This is gonna be so fun! Or better yet, our next date don't ya agree sakura?

Sakura:It sure does goku. I really love my life with you very much like training, eating, romantic dating and a whole lot more to do for the both of us!

Goku:Yeah we really sure are! (Laughing)

Yamcha:(Sigh) (Thoughts:Lucky for them. They haven't fight each other like Bulma is really mad at me just now.)

Goku and Sakura immediately stopped walking and turned their heads behind looking at the swirling purple pillar. Goku swore he heared or see someone in there but except sakura she sense three energies behind that pillar she held a serious look on her face that trouble is about to start.

Sakura:(Thoughts:I had a feeling someone or somebody is gonna ruining our perfect day in this city soon enough.)

Oolong:What's up, Goku?

Puar:What's the matter sakura?

Goku:Uhhh...Oh, it's nothing.

Sakura:His right, don't worry about it. I thought I heard something.

Oolong:Oh really? You thought that Bulma is keep yelling at yamcha with her lungs out?

Bulma:Your making my day worse, be quite you little porkchop!!!

She smacked oolong on the top of his head.

Oolong:Ouch! Stop it Bulma, you know it's true!

Bulma:I don't care!

Hasky:(Thoughts:So, "Goku and Sakura", is it? Hmm...Mitsuko wasn't with him but where could she be? I thought she always be with him. It doesn't matter though. Pleasure to make both of your acquaintances, even if it is only for the last day of your lives...But you're still just a child! After I'm done with you, your precious partner will be next. Those Dragon Balls are as good as mine! Wait and see!)

Goku, Sakura and their friends prepare to spend a day of fun at the amusement park. But with a dangerous criminal like Hasky on their trail, the price of admission includes a ticket to danger on the next Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
17.4K 769 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
21.3K 446 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
32.1K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...