nothing lasts forever{wlw, te...

By exclusivepearls

Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who... More

π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜¦π˜―
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜­π˜·π˜¦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘺
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’†

𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰

25.2K 565 175
By exclusivepearls

-Natalie's POV-

I sit down at my desk in my office, I tap the desk quickly and repeatedly trying to think. All I can think about is Diana today...and from Friday. She's getting brave, more confident. Which I like, she was begging for it Friday which turned me on so much...But that also leads to me wanting more of her..which I don't like so much.

When I saw her in that dress, I couldn't help but smile because she looked mesmerising. I could lose my job but I'm more afraid of her getting expelled, she has dreams that I know she can make happen. As much as I am a bitch, I don't want to ruin her future. Daniels already suspects us. Today we were too close to getting caught.

She was so different Friday. The way she was on top of me and—

I hear a knock at my door and I quickly stand up. I'm supposed to be working not thinking about her..she's only a girl, who I am attracted to yes. But I'm attracted to lots of people..

I walk out of my office and towards the door, I pull it open and Ellie stands outside crying with a big suitcase and a bag on her back.

That fucking asshole.

"He hates me Natalie." She starts sobbing and hyperventilating.

I take a deep breath and step closer to her and pull her towards me hugging her.

I don't show affection much with my siblings, especially since I only really talk to Carson. But Ellie's always been a daddy's girl, my dad and her had a strong bond.

"It's alright ellie." I rub her back trying to calm her. I'm not good with this kind of shit.

"It's not—he told me he doesn't want to speak to me again—he talked to mom about sending me away. He said he can never look at me the same—that all I am is a disappointment now." She sobs, shaking and I keep rubbing her back. She's not a dog but I don't know what else to do.

"You are not a disappointment. You have a right to love who you do. You can't control who you love. I know it's hard, I really do Ellie. It's sucks shit, but if he can't look at you the same let him. You will find someone who will look at you with nothing other than love, because you let yourself feel those things. Don't lock away your feelings." I tell her and she starts to calm down. I guess I'll give her the advice I'd give my younger self.

"Can..I stay here for awhile?" She sniffles leaning back and I nod smiling at her a little, I pick up her suitcase and step back so she can come in. I shut the door when she walks past.

I walk towards the stairs and up towards my guest bedroom.

I open the door for her. I walk in putting the suitcase down on the double bed, the guest bedroom is a medium sized room. The walls are white except for the one behind the bed that's grey. To the right of the bed is wall with a small closet, that has mirror doors. The the bedroom door beside it. The other side of the bed is where the window is, there's a white dresser under it. There's also a desk in this room, only a small one but it's there. There's a tv in the wall in front of the bed.

"Thanks." She wipes the tears under her eyes.

"Well I suppose if Camila likes women, we will never know." I cross my arms and she laughs a little. I hear purring and Maggy rubs herself off the side of my leg.

"I'll order some pizza, I'll call you when it's here." I tell her and she nods. I'll leave her alone for a while so she can put her stuff away and calm down.

✺   ✺   ✺

I sit down on my couch, a glass of wine in hand as I wait for the pizza. I watch 'you' on Netflix, it's...something. I'm not really paying attention, since my mind is on something else.

I grab my phone picking it up, I quickly go into calls, calling my mom. I put my glass down on the coffee table before sitting back.

"Natalia, are—"

"You should not be letting him say those things about her." I interrupt her, she sighs mumbling something.

"I can't control what he says—"

"She is your daughter and you let him say that to her?"

"Natalia. Your father is—"

"Not your daughter, she is. She came crying to me, telling me that dad wanted to send her away to some place. Are you alright? Genuinely alright? Destroying your relationship with your daughter, the girl you have raised since birthday for some man? I do not care if he is my father or if he's my blood, blood is just blood. Blood does not make you family and I've learned that."  I raise my voice at her, I hear her start to sob over the phone.

"Oh cut the crocodile tears, don't start crying when you don't have a reason to. You are the one who let him say it, that she's a disappointment, that he can't see her the same. Do you know how hard that must have been for Ellie to hear?" I raise my voice. I hear my dads voice distinctly over the phone. She hangs up.

She fucking hangs up. I thought she would apologise...want to talk to Ellie. No. She hung up.

"They don't love me anymore." I hear Ellie standing at the living room door, she looks exhausted.

"Ellie—"

"Does it get easier?"

"Does what get easier?"

"Accepting it. My friends...they aren't really..."

"There was this one girl..." Ellie shifts fidgeting with her hands uncomfortably as she walks over sitting down on the couch facing me.

"She was a lesbian, she didn't care that people knew—people like me at school, I have a lot of friends. They said some things to her, rude things. I laughed and said a few small things too even though I knew we shared something in common. Not once...it went on. The girls made accounts about her. I wasn't involved in that but I laughed along, they called her disgusting and stuff...She moved schools. Some people say she even tried to...." She motions, she's fucking joking with me.

"Eliana, Jesus Christ." I run my hand through my hair stressed. She nearly drove a girl to suicide.

"I didn't mean it—"

"Yes, you did though. You don't say that shit to someone, you don't bully people. Do you not think she went through this same thing? Struggling with her sexuality, she accepted that and was confident and you.." I stop talking because she starts crying more, she puts her head in her hands. Hm.

"I don't know what to do." She sobs, choking on her words.

"You need sleep Ellie. You're tired, we can talk after I finish work tomorrow." I tell her. Shit.

I have to help Diana tomorrow with her application.

"Everyone's—"

"Ellie. You can't keep caring what everyone is going to think. Fuck them. They don't matter. They really don't. If they don't accept you, they don't deserve you. The people who accept you and stay by your side are the ones you really need in your life."

"But what if nobody accepts me." She looks up at me as I stand. She sniffles wiping her nose with the sleeve of her hoodie.

"Sometimes, all you need is yourself. You have me. Don't rush to come out to them, but if they continue to say shit. Do not make comments agreeing with them. It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look awful and I won't even apologise for saying that. Now go to bed." I tell her and she stands up, she wipes under her eyes and quickly walks for the living room door.

"Ellie." I call her and she stops, she looks back at me her eyes still watery and red. She looks exhausted.

"Yeah?" She asks and I sigh.

"I love you. You are going to be okay, even if things don't go the way you want them to." I cross my arms looking away from her.

I don't say I love you lightly. People these days say I love you like it has no meaning, to me it does. I only say it if I truly love someone. I've only told my mom and Olivia I love them. I haven't even said it to Carson. I do love him, it's just not something I would say to him.

"I love you too, goodnight Nat." She walks out of the living room. I bite my lip. That was uncomfortable and frustrating.

I need sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2K 41
When I looked into her eyes, I could see the whole world, I could see everything I've ever looked for and needed. She was my entire world, my everyth...
96.3K 2.4K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
49K 2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
7.6K 200 11
WLW Lillianna is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year at West Virginia boarding school. She was sent here by her homophobic father wit...